Country Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey I'm Riley, wanna suck me for $100?" I turned around to say no but then saw her remove the dildo Skip mentioned from her crotch, exposing her unshaved pussy. She laughed and said: "Haha, just kidding, I'm all girl!" After shaking that off, Riley asked if I was there with anyone. I said I was there with Nicole, which floored her: "You're Cole's man? Wow, I am sorry for fooling around with you."

"You know Cole, too?" I asked.

"Yeah, everyone in the farming community 45 miles from here knows Cole. She's the queen bee around there. Every guy wants to be her's; I hope you know how lucky you are." Remembring how lucky I was to have had sex and bathe with Nicole, I told Riley I had a good idea of that and left the men's room. I joined Skip outside, who asked if Riley had hit on me. I said she had, but telling her I was with Nicole worked. We then headed back upstairs to rejoin everyone and have a few more drinks. The night continued like any other night at a club: we all drank, socialized, danced, and double-stepped, when two couple danced beside each other; that was fun.

Next thing I know, it was closing time, so we made our way back out to the parking lot. Of all of us, Billy was the soberest, so he volunteered to drive all of us home in his Chevy Suburban. "We'll all come back in the morning to get the rest of the cars," he said, "make sure they're all locked." Once we all verified our cars were locked, we piled into the Suburban - the petite Nina and Nicole had to sit on the floor by my and Chuck's feet to fit - and Billy drove us back. On the drive, all the guys told stories about a past party that resulted in Doug, Shelly's boyfriend, waking up naked on Shelly's living room floor.

Shelly said: "I caught him laying in a puddle on his wee-wee." Doug laughed at that so hard, I felt the truck shaking. This was probably due to how drunk he was; he was the drunkest of the group. I asked Doug if he peed on Shelley's carpet; he said he did, elaborating:

"I must have gotten so drunk, I forgot to wee before I got naked and passed out on the floor. She tied a towel around my waist as a diaper to help her clean it up, just in case I couldn't make it to the toilet again." That funny story ate up the minutes and the next thing I knew, Billy had pulled up to Shelley & Doug's house and told them to get out of the truck. They did and we moved into the twins' houses, starting with Louise's. She and Skip got out and went in, while Nina and Chuck got out about a mile down the country road to walk to their house. Finally, Billy dropped me & Nicole off at Nicole's house and drove off to his and Laura's house.

Nicole and I went inside and got ready for bed. It was then I forgot my pajamas in my suitcase, still in the trunk of my rental car back at the club. I told Nicole about this, but she had a plan: she led me down the upstairs hall to her bedroom and pulled some extra sweatpants & a long nightshirt from one of her drawers. "See if these fit, they can be jammies for you." I tried them on and they were a perfect fit. Nicole then had me watch her put on a little satin nightie, as well as a pair of lace panties, which she said: "breathed better" than the cotton ones she had worn on-&-off all day. Once she was changed, I asked Nicole if she had a guest room, or if I was sleeping on the couch.

"Oh, just sleep with me," she said, "the bed's big enough for four, so we'll fit comfortably." Nicole also had one final instruction for me: "Oh, and if you need to pee in the middle of the night, use the pot under the bed." I found an antique chamber pot under my side of the bed.

"Are you serious, Cole?" I asked.

"Yup, I use mine all the time," she replied, pulling another pot from under her side of the bed, "it's more convenient than walking down to the toilet while desperate for a pee. Though, if you have to go number two, by all means, make the walk. And use the bidet; it's heavenly on your bottom." With that, Nicole and I slipped under the covers and began drifting off to sleep. I slept soundly, thanks to all the alcohol I drank back at the club, but I was awoken around 4 AM by what sounded like the garden hose spraying like mad. I rolled over and saw Nicole standing beside the bed, peeing into her chamber pot. "Sorry I woke you, honey," she said with a fragile smile, "I was about to have an accident."

Nicole finished her pee, pulled her panties back up and walked over to the window. "Here's how you empty the pot," she said and opened the window, dumping the pee into the rain gutter within arm's reach on the roof. She then closed the window, put the pot back under the bed, and crawled back under the covers, falling back asleep. About an hour later, though, I woke up with a full bladder, so I pulled my pot out from under the bed, pulled my cock out of the sweatpants, and tried to quietly relieve myself. As careful as I was, I still woke Nicole, who congratulated me: "Now, you've peed in front of me, so you have nothing else to hide." I laughed as I emptied my pot down the gutter as Nicole did an hour before.

After that, we both slept well into the morning, waking up around 9 AM. Nicole led me downstairs to check on the animals but took off her nightie and panties before we ventured out. "I don't wanna risk getting my nightclothes dirty, so I check on the animals naked sometimes," she said, "you might wanna do the same." I followed Nicole's orders and stripped down to my underwear, and we made our way to the stable, and then the barn, checking on all the animals. In the barn, Nicole's phone rang; it was Laura, who said the gang would assemble soon to retrieve our cars from the club.

Laura also invited Nicole and me to her house for a pool party after we got our cars; we said we would be there: "With bells on," in Nicole's words. As I didn't bring a bathing suit though, I wondered how I would swim. But I couldn't worry about that; Nicole and I had to hustle to get dressed and ready for Billy & Laura to pick us all up. We raced back inside, got dressed and began waiting out in the driveway for Billy & Laura, who arrived within five minutes. We then picked up Shelley, the twins & their boyfriends and were on the road by 9:30 AM.

"Y'all sleep well last night," Shelley asked after everyone was in the Suburban. I said I had and Nicole concurred:

"We kept each other warm all night," she told Shelley, who thought that was so cute:

"Awe, snug as two bunny rabbits under a soft blankie," she said, "I can't think of a better way to sleep." Back in town, we arrived at the club, retrieved our cars from the parking lot, and followed Billy back to his & Laura's house for the pool party, stopping so everyone could get a bathing suit along the way. At Billy and Laura's, I told Nicole I didn't have a bathing suit and that I didn't know what to do. She said I would just swim in my underwear:

"The water's not gonna hurt them and I'll dry them when we get home," she said. I said okay to that and took a seat at Billy & Larua's outdoor dining table. I waited for everyone else to get in the pool before I made my move. I stripped back down to my drawers and jumped into the water to quite the fanfare.

"Looks like you got a city guy who can get down with us, Cole," Laura said to Nicole. Just like that, I knew this close-knit posse had accepted me and felt like I was in the company of friends I had known for years. The party went on as any good pool party does: a lot of swimming, a cannonball challenge, and a barbeque of burgers, hot dogs, and ribs, with plenty of Budweiser and Fireball flowing like water. We all left Billy & Laura's just as the sun was going down, but not before Nina & Louise invite all of us their father's saloon the following night. I was sure excited about that as Nicole and I drove back to her house.

Once we were back and settled inside, Nicole said she would make dinner, asking me: "How does steak sound?" I said that sounded good, so she pulled two steaks out of the fridge and began to fry them in some butter. We ate shortly after, feeling like we were teenagers on a first date or something.

"That was good, Cole," I said, "you're quite a chef." A flattered Nicole thanked me and kissed my lips.

"Hope you've saved room for dessert: blueberry cobbler," Nicole said, "my favorite." Blueberry cobbler was my favorite too, so I waited with bated breath for it. Once it was served, Nicole fed me while I fed her. By bonding over dessert, I thought I met my match: a beautiful, caring girl who can make a mean blueberry cobbler from scratch. And knowing I was only in Wichita for a few more days, I was wondering how Nicole & I could continue our relationship when I got back. But for the moment, I was enjoying Nicole's company. After dessert, we sat down in the living room to watch more TV, picking "Criminal Minds" from our options that night.

90 minutes later, we went upstairs to go to bed. I changed into my own pajamas - which I now had - as Nicole put on her nightie and lace panties. Before she pulled the panties up, though, Nicole took her chamber pot out from under the bed for a bedtime pee. "That's better," she said when she emptied her bladder, emptying the pot out the window into the gutter again, "you need to go, too?" I said I didn't and we both turned in. Waking up the next morning, I used my chamber pot for a huge morning pee and emptied it out the window too. I saw it was raining this morning, so I asked Nicole what we could do on a rainy day.

"We could go skinny dipping in the lake. The girls will be there with their boys too," she said I said okay and after checking on the animals & shielding the pigs' mudbath from the rain, we were on our way to the lake. The girls and their boyfriends were at the lake just as Nicole had said, taking their clothes off and plunging into the water. Nicole and I stripped naked and dove in too. Swimming in the rain was something I had never experienced before, and neither was skinny dipping, so I took note of the feeling I felt as we swam around the lake. I felt one with myself more than I ever had before. After some time, Laura said:

"Hey guys, the mudhole is full, how about a redneck mudbath?" Everyone got out and made a hasty shuffle to the mudhole. Nicole said we were gonna sit in the mud for a few minutes, before washing off in the lake:

"There's no spa out here, so this is the next best thing," she told me as she and I sat down in the mud. We all then covered ourselves, making sure not to miss any spot on our bodies.

"You know, guys: I'm all for a mudbath at a spa, but this is tranquil," I said. Skip and Doug echoed my view:

"Hey yeah, bub," said Skip, to which Doug added:

"Why spend a small fortune at a fancy spa, when you can do this for free?" 10 minutes later, our mudbath was over, so we rinsed ourselves off in the lake and swam for a little while longer. Soon after, the sun came out.

"Well, that's that rainy skinny dip, everyone," Billy said. We all got out of the lake and got ready to walk back to our houses; Nina and Lousie told us to meet at their father's saloon around 6 o'clock that night. Nicole and I walked naked back to the house, as our clothes were soaked from the rain. Nicole washed them in the washbasin when we got back and hung them to dry in the living room, just in case it rained again. Oddly, she sat naked on the couch while I just put on some dry clothes and when I asked her if she was a nudist, she told me that wasn't so:

"I occasionally get naked, but only when I don't nay clean clothes to wear," she said, "like now, all my shirts, jeans, and dresses are either dirty or drying. So I'll be naked until my dress here is dry if that's okay with you of course." I said that was fine, elaborating:

"I don't mind at all, Cole, you have a beautiful body." She thanked me and gave me a big naked hug; I loved how her boobs felt against my side. I admired Nicole's form for about an hour and 15 minutes until her dress & panties were dry enough to put back on. The rest of the afternoon passed uneventfully and then around 5 PM, Nicole told me to get ready for dinner at the saloon.

"Dress nice, a t-shirt & jeans will do," she said, "this place ain't the Ritz." Once she and I were changed, we left the house and drove to the saloon 20 minutes away. The others were all there waiting for us.

"Took you long enough," Billy joked, to which I joked:

"Well, you know city boys like me; we gotta make sure every hair on our head is perfect." We all went inside where the host recognized Nina & Lousie:

"Hey girls, your daddy said he was expecting you," he said, "don't think he mentioned you were bringing the whole crew." He then led us to our table, handed us our menus and said a waiter would be with us shortly. The saloon was just as quaint as I expected: large and comfortable, without any frills. I ordered the ribs on Nina's suggestion while Louise ordered the pull-pork nachos for the table. The rest of the guys ordered pitchers of beer while Shelly ordered a Sea Breeze:

"Beer doesn't agree with my tummy," she said. The nachos were good, but my ribs were even better; I thanked Nina for suggesting them. After we ate, Nina and Louise's father got on the microphone to announce the Square Dancing for the night.

"All you boys grab a nearby girl and let's ho-down," she said. We all got up to make our way to the lower dining level, where all the tables had been cleared to make room for the dancing. Nicole told me not to worry, as I told her I didn't know how to Square Dance:

"We'll go on after you've watched a few other couples dance," she said. I studied how a few more guys led their ladies on the floor, so I had a good idea of what to do by the time Nicole and I stepped onto the floor. We then square danced to many cheers and much applause. Even then, I wasn't prepared for what Nina & Louise's dad said after the square dancing was over for the night.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have two winners," he announced over the microphone, "Cole and her beau." Nicole and I had won square dancing, and I was a noob at it. We collected our $800 in prize money from Nina and her dad placed a cowboy hat on my head. With my head held high, Nicole led me back to the table where the rest of the group congratulated me up and down. After a few more drinks, we all left and went home for the night. Back at Nicole's house, she told me she was gonna take a bath and asked if I wanted to join her again. I said sure and she helped me get undressed, then I took her shirt, jeans, and panties off.

Once we were both naked, Nicole led me to upstairs the bathroom, filled the tub, added some bubble bath, and had me slip in first. She then slipped in and wiggled herself as close as she could get to me. We scrubbed down from head to toe, rinsed ourselves off and dried off with some towels. Once we were dry, we put on our pajamas and turned in for another night's sleep; I had a dream where Nicole and I had sex again that night. The next few days went on as I had grown accustomed: Nicole and I rose, checked on the animals - with her naked - went to the lake a few more times, had dinner at Shelley's house one night, and even took in a dirt bike race Billy & Skip participate in; Billy came in second place, while his cousin, Jack, won.

Then came Friday, my last day in town. Nicole could sense the feeling of dread I had, so she planned some fun for the day. We started by going to a nearby trampoline park with the group. I urge you all to go to one of those if you haven't before; more fun than you should be allowed to have with your clothes on. After that, we went to lunch, where Nicole told everyone else I was leaving that night. Billy was the most bummed out, telling me:

"Oh, bro, say it ain't so!" I told him it was so and he replied: "Well when you get back home, do tell your friends about us. And bring them the next time you're in town; we'll have a ball." I promised Billy I would and the rest of lunch passed without much anything else. After lunch, I bid farewell to everyone, Shelley gave a hug so big, I thought she was gonna squeeze the life out of me until Nicole wrestled her off me, and went back to Nicole's house to pack for my flight home. Before I could finish packing, Nicole got my attention and dropped her dress.

"How about one more bit of sex before you go, honey?" she asked. It was about 4:30 PM now, and while my flight was at 7, I wanted to be at the airport in about an hour or so, so I could go through security, sit in the lounge and have a drink before getting on the plane.

"I don't think I have that kind of time, Cole," I said, to which Nicole pulled her panties down and asked:

"This change your mind?" I'm not gonna lie: I loved Nicole's naked body the whole time I was there, and she knew it, telling me: "I can tell you like what you see. C'mon, one last time, before you depart." I thought "what the hell," and got naked too. Nicole and I then retreated to the bedroom, where she laid down on the bed and spread her legs. She had me rub my cock on her pussy until I was erect, at which point I slipped into her and we got busy. "We'll start with you on top," Nicole said, "then I'll ride you like one of my horses." I agreed to that and kept fucking Nicole slowly, but not too slow. After about 20 minutes, she & I switched positions.

Nicole rode my cock and put her hat on like a true cowgirl. She started by facing me before turning around - with me still inside her. After some time, I was about to climax and so was Nicole. She then leaned back and shouted: "YEEEEEEHAWWW," as I shot my load into her. Our joint orgasm was so intense, my limbs had locked up and I couldn't move. Nicole slipped out of my cock and laid down beside me, her hat falling to the floor in the process. "That was the best sex I've had in my life," she told me.

"I gotta say, Cole," I replied, "the feeling is mutual." We kissed each other's lips and cuddled for a moment before Nicole got up.

"Time for a pee-pee," she said, pulling the chamber pot out from under the bed, "I always gotta go after I orgasm. You need to go, too?" When I said I had, she told me: "Okay, just aim your pee stream between my legs, we'll go together." She & I took our positions and peed simultaneously into the pot, without spilling a drop on the floor. "Ah, that's better," Nicole said after we were done, "the couple that pees together stays together, no matter how great the distance between them." As she emptied the full pot out the window, I checked the clock; it was a quarter after 5. I panicked and began getting dressed.

Nicole put her panties back on and raced downstairs to carry my bags to the car, still topless. I brought her the dress she had been wearing all day when I came down with my laptop bag. She put the dress on and I was prepared to hug her when she opened the passenger door of the car. "Let's go, I show you a shortcut," she said. Knowing time wasn't on my side, I agreed and got into the driver's seat. On the road, Nicole told me not to go into town, but around it: "There's far less traffic this way," she said. I followed her instructions and she was right. Before I knew it, the airport was within sight. Soon, I made it through the usual airport entrance traffic and arrived at the rental lot.

Knowing I had to give the car back, I asked Nicole how she would get home. "I'll just take an Uber, don't worry about me," she reassured me as she pulled my last bag out of the trunk, "let's get you upstairs and checked in." We walked upstairs and found the entrance to the terminal where I was leaving from.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye," I told Nicole, who replied:

"Correction: it's goodbye for now," I promised I would see Nicole again, we exchanged phone numbers and after a final hug, I went inside to check-in. With the security check over, I settled down in the lounge until boarding for my flight was called. Once I was on the plane, I settled into the flight home, putting my phone on airplane mode. I slept for most of the flight and woke up in time for landing. Back home, I found my car in the airport parking lot and drove home. There, I checked my messages; there was only one: a nude picture of Nicole she had sent while I was in the air, with the caption: