Country Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Told you I'd get home just fine. Here's something for when you wanna think of me." I sent a thank you to Nicole and went to bed. The next month went on as I had grown accustomed to back home: I went to work, hung out with my colleagues & boss during off-hours, and even called Nicole a few times. Our conversations were always pleasant and I always told her I would visit when I found myself back in Wichita; little did I know how soon that would be. One day, I came into work where we gathered for a meeting. The biggest point of that meeting was someone would have to relocate to Wichita for part of the job. Most of my colleagues didn't wanna go, so I volunteered: "Wow, that was easier than I thought," my boss said.

By the next week, I was back in Wichita, My boss said I might wanna look for somewhere to live as hotels get costly, but I had a place in mind from the start. After renting a car, I drove straight to Nicole's house, planning to knock on the door and surprise her. When I got there, I saw her weeding the front lawn. "Surprise," I said as I got out of the car.

"Oh my God," she replied as she raced over to me, "what are you doing here?"

"I relocated for my job, so I'm here to stay girl," I boasted. "You wanna do another nudie hay chase?" Without hesitation, Nicole stripped her dress & panties off and said:

"Meet me at the tractor!" I got naked and did so. We then rode to the hay bails and chased our naked beings around until she caught me. We then had sex under the sun, Doggy-style this time, and I shot my load all over Nicole's ass. She licked my cock clean and we took the tractor back to the house to wash up. Later that afternoon, we met the rest of the gang back at the lake. Billy was especially excited to see me, officially welcoming me to the community now that I was staying. As we spent another day swimming, I felt I found a new family in Wichita. And that I met my match in Nicole; how we got together proves opposites attract more often than one might think.