Country Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanne smiled at me, made a kissing motion and put the tip of my cock at the opening of her pussy. Gently she lowered herself about half way, then stopped and took a deep breath, calming herself, another two inches, another stop, then she yelled and dropped the rest of the way, gasping as her ass hit my scrotum. I studied her face looking for signs of pain or serious discomfort, not seeing any I put my hands on her hips and gently lifted her a few inches, slowly pulling her back down. This went on for a half dozen short strokes when she lifted herself up about half length before dropping. Within ten strokes she was all the way to the end of my dick, impaling herself on the entire length each stroke.

Suddenly she stopped, her abdomen convulsed, her hips rocked hard against my cock, her eyes were glazed,, her breathing was erratic. She finally looked at me, smiled, and started rocking again.

"Was it good Yanne, did you cum baby?"

No words, just purring sounds and a nodding of her head. As I felt her tiring I grabbed her hips again, held her just off my pelvis and began to hammer her cunt from below.

The quiet purring noises stopped, replaced with, "oh shit, oh my god that's good, it's so fuckin deep Nils, please baby, cum in my pussy, fill me up, I want your cum in me."

That was all it took, my balls were churning before she started talking dirty, now they were ready to literally erupt inside her. I could feel my dick swell, so could she. "Yes Nils, cum in me, give me your balls, bust your nut in my pussy. Do it now Nils."

I drove my cock as deep as I could get it, arching my back, holding my pelvis against hers as my cock splashed sperm all over her vagina walls, almost feeling like it was bouncing off her cervix. I had let out a loud grunt, then I was quiet as I attempted to get my breath. I was sweating like crazy, I could feel it running down the back of my ears onto the mattress. Yanne's face was coated with sweat, it was dripping off her nose onto my chest as she leaned forward, maintaining her balance as she recovered from her orgasm.

I slowly rolled us on our sides with my cock still inside, it was softening quickly though. "Nils, I have never been fucked like that, and I sure as hell have never had two orgasms in a row. It felt like you dumped a quart of cum inside me, I can feel it leaking out."

My cock dropped out with a popping sound, that was one greedy pussy, squeezing, still trying to keep it inside. Neither of us had the energy to shower, I pulled the sheet and a blanket over us, sleep captivated our bodies almost immediately. When I awoke dawn had just started, in a state of half awake I felt my cock being moved, I pulled the sheet over my head to see a smiling Janne with my dick in her hand, obviously having been in her mouth. I threw the sheet and blanket back, letting Janne do with me as she wished. She slid up next to me, whispering as if someone might be listening.

"I'm going to suck you hard, then you're going to fuck me one more time. I've always preferred not to do it from behind because he hurt me so often, but as gentle as you were with me last night, I just know it'll be good. I want it doggy." Then she giggled and went back to slurping on my dick. She managed to get about 4-1/2 inches in her mouth, I was impressed, my dick is fat, most stop about 3 inches.

"Okay kitten, up on your hands and knees." She pulled off and said, "not yet."

I slapped her ass and barked at her, "are you being naughty? Get your little ass in the air and your face in the pillow, you're about to get fucked hard."

As I positioned myself she was slapping my thigh like it was a drum. "Please don't hurt me Nils, you can fuck me again, but please don't hurt me."

I pulled her to myself and held her tight. I let her know I was role playing and would never hurt her. Once she'd calmed down I suggested she get on all fours, lower her chest to the bed, and I'd take over from there. She sniffled, nodded, and got into position. I caressed her butt, her thighs, I even fingered her pussy to get her wet and loosened up once more. She looked back and whispered, "I'm ready."

I slid my cock into her all the way in one slow stroke, Yanne gasping as I bottomed out. Immediately she began rolling her hips, as though she were getting it to fit inside, then she slowly pulled forward. Stopping just as the head was about to slip out, then pushed her little ass back against my body.

This went on for another half dozen strokes before she started driving her ass hard against me, I put my hands on her hips and took over. I didn't pound, just made sure it bottomed out each time.

"Faster and harder." She cooed.

In no time at all I was jamming my cock as deep as it would go at a break neck speed, with her matching every stroke. We were both covered in sweat, breathing hard, ready to go overboard.

"Are you close Nils, I'm gonna cum. Cum with me baby, cum deep in my pussy."

Both of us stiffened within seconds of each other. She slammed her ass backward at the same time I thrust forward. Both of us let out a yelp, and then yielded to our bodies gyrations, quivering, along with the grunts and groans accompanying an orgasm. I felt like the tip of my cock had exploded, she said she felt like her vagina had been ravaged and then flooded. She fell forward, I fell to her side.

"My pussy is sore, I won't walk straight for a week. Thanks for the good hosing though. Nils, before tonight, I had never been so thoroughly fucked in all my life. I may have to reconsider this being a one off, if I ever recover."

I needed to get going, we showered together with a minimum of grab ass, both too tired to do much else. I thanked Yanne for the wonderful night, kissed her goodbye, drove home, changed and hit the road.

///////

My trip to the city on Friday was to get the rest of my things and transfer money from the city accounts to my account at home. I chose to leave several thousand in the city account as an emergency backup. Knowing Penny would be done with her day shift at 5, I texted and told her I'd meet her at the little park on the end of her street. She responded that she would be there about 6. I visited local clients, letting them know I'd be working from home from here on. No one really cared, 99% of what I did with them was through email anyway.

Penny showed up around 6, as she said she would. She was wearing the mid-thigh sun dress I'd bought her six weeks ago to celebrate our two years together. Her hair was done up nicely, she'd put on her normal amount of makeup, had silk stockings on and I'd imagine a garter belt under the dress. She knew I loved lingerie. She sat next to me, I got up and moved to the other side of the table facing her. There was hurt in her eyes, I didn't care.

The tears started along with how sorry she was, how he'd enticed and seduced her, how much she really loved me, there was no one else she wanted to be with, how she was through with him, blah, blah, blah. I brought up the way she looked when she left the house for the club, her face drained of all color and the tears started all over.

"Penny, you dressed like a slut for your lover, that dress and your makeup said one thing, take me home and fuck me. You danced like a two bit whore in your slut outfit in front of everyone, with no thought of me, or that I might have friends there who called me. One of my best customers daughter was there, she told her dad what she'd seen, I lost the account the next day. Thank you very little for what you have referred to as a momentary lack of discretion. In one night, you not only became a tramp, you made me the laughing stock of all our friends."

"You didn't think beyond your wants and desires, unfortunately I pay a price along with you, but I wasn't fucking anyone else. You wanted little lover boy, and I do mean little, he's yours. He will fuck you while he's in the states, and leave your ass sitting when he returns to Uganda. If he can knock you up, all the better, more bragging rights back home. As smart as you are Penny, you behaved stupidly. To think I was going to ask you to marry me in June. At least I can still return the ring."

"But Nils I really do love you, I see that clearly, please forgive me. Please come home and let me show you how much I love you."

"No thanks, for all I know you were with him in a supply room today, I don't want sloppy seconds. You wanted him, you can have him, but I'm gone, for good. You're the one who fucked this up, not me, so save your tears for someone who gives a shit."

I stood, turned and walked to my truck, not looking back. I have no idea how long she sat there, if she sat there at all. I knew I was driving straight through to home and would sleep in my own bed. Drifting off, once I got home, breakfast at Bonnies sounded mighty good.

At breakfast I ran into folks I knew, most said howdy, some were asking questions that were none of their damn business.

My waitress on the other hand was polite, efficient, and made sure I had what I needed. I introduced myself.

"I know who you are. The town population was 380 when you left, it's now around 2200, but the gossip machine is still in full swing, just bigger. Welcome home." She snickered as she walked off.

I sure didn't know her. She was about as plain Jane as a girl could get. I couldn't pick out a single overwhelming feature about her. Eyes were average, nose was kind of button like, lips and mouth too small, no makeup at all, maybe 5'7", possibly 5'8". Her hair was long, thick, and in a ponytail, breasts were a bit on the small side, tiny waist that flared out into equally tiny hips. Just the right amount of ass for that body, and muscular toned legs. I suppose waiting tables her legs would have to be toned. I couldn't pin point her age, I figured it was between 25 and 30.

I asked her if I should know her. "Nah, you were long gone before I even started high school, but I saw all of your trophies and awards in the school trophy case. Pretty cool. You must have been hot shit in your day."

In my day? What the fuck, I was only 31 for crying out loud.

"So ... what's your name?

"All that college education and you still can't read. The tag on my dress says my name is Britt, but that might be too obvious for you."

Well, tell me a little about yourself."

"Listen Nils, if you're trying to get in my pants you're wasting your time. There's one asshole in there already, I don't need two." She spun on her heel and walked away. Apparently, her shift was done, and she clocked out.

When I paid my tab, I inquired who the sassy waitress was. Britt Nilsen, daughter of Ole and Bjorge Nilsen out in Lundgren valley. She worked the farm with her folks, but waitressed Friday evening and Saturday mornings for a bit of extra money and to get off the farm for a few hours. She had gone off to college like so many of us, but was home within two months, had retreated into herself and didn't leave the farm for over a year. No one really knew what had happened, just that it must have been terrible.

Saturday afternoon I unlocked the machine shed, slid the door open and started poking around. I didn't remember what was under a big green tarp, I thought we'd sold all the big machinery except the Farmall M. After cleaning off most of the pigeon shit I gave the tarp a yank. Holy shit, it was a 2002 Toyota Tundra. The interior was in good shape, not chewed up or full of mice. The battery was dead, so I hooked up the charger and called my sister Bente. Why was pa's truck in the shed?

"The fella who bought it at auction defaulted, we bought it back at half cost and stuck it in the shed. I'd forgotten all about it. Why don't you drive that instead of your gas guzzling hot rod?"

Why didn't I indeed. After the charger had been on the battery I gave it a try. It turned over half a dozen times and fired off. While waiting for the battery to charge I put air in the tires, cleaned the interior some and swept out the straw and junk that had been in the bed. I put it in gear, it smoothly backed up, I maneuvered it out of the shed and had another look in the daylight. Nice truck, no rust, paint was faded and needed to be waxed, tires were in decent shape, if they weren't dry rotted.

I registered it on Monday, put insurance on it and took it to a body shop just opened by a young guy from town. I left it to be detailed inside and out. He gave me a ride to the farm, after two full days he picked me up and brought me back to town. What a difference, it gleamed everywhere. He'd had the tires checked, no dry rot but recommended they be replaced before winter. What a stroke of luck, and what a nice truck. Now I could leave the Chev covered in the house garage.

///////

With internet in my house I could now work full time at home, instead of going to the library using their free wifi. Maintenance projects were getting done on the farm, it was beginning to look as it had 30 years ago. I hired some Amish lads to clean the barn and silo for me, the last renters left about 10" of bedding and manure in the barn, and the last people to use the silo left about six feet in the bottom to rot. I'd purchased a skid steer loader when I first moved home, the Amish were now allowed to use powered machinery on their own farms if it was on steel wheels, mine being on rubber didn't matter because it belonged to me, they were used to running a skid steer loader, using mine helped them tremendously.

My trips to Bonnies for breakfast on Saturday slowly lowered Britt's defensive position. She was at least allowing me to talk with or compliment her. Yanne had decided a fuck buddy was okay, if we kept it to once or twice a month. Suited me just fine, helped my conversations with Britt be about her, and not my being horny. Tractor pulls were going to be at the county Fair Grounds in a month, I asked Britt if she'd like to go. Her immediate answer was no, so I ask her to accompany me to the ice cream social at the Methodist Church Sunday evening, I'd have her home by nine. She thought that would be okay.

When I picked her up, Ole came out the door as I walked up the walk. "What you got in mind with my daughter young man?"

"Just the ice cream social sir, be lots of folks there, she'll be home before the sun has completely set."

"See to it that you do, I'll kill the next bastard who hurts her." He spun and walked away.

Mrs. Nilsen asked me to come in and sit at the kitchen table while I waited for Britt. "Are you planning to stay for good now Nils? I sure liked your ma, we sewed together in the quilting club. Sad thing when folks die too soon."

Britt walked around the corner, nothing spectacular. A smattering of makeup, some light pink lipstick, a pretty sun dress just above the knees, she'd done her hair, first I'd ever seen it not in a ponytail. She had on sneaks with white ankle socks, as I said, nothing spectacular. I escorted her to the Tundra, opened the door and held onto her hand as she got in. We chatted a little on the way into town, mostly about first cutting of hay, weather, and how well the corn was doing.

Church social was fun, hadn't been to one in ages. Even bought a cake to take home from the bakery table. White cake with buttercream frosting, my favorite. As we were pulling out of the parking lot I asked if Britt was hungry, she looked at me and said, "Is this where you try to take me parking?"

"Nope, this where we either get a bite to eat, or I take you home, your choice."

She smiled for the first time all evening, we stopped at the Dog and Suds for a burger, onion rings and a root beer, in frosted mugs. God, I love little towns. Britt was more talkative on the way home. I asked what her dad had meant about the bastard who hurt her. That was the end, she sat upright, looked out the window and didn't say another word. Before I could get to the door to open it for her, she was out the door and halfway to the house. I stopped mid stride. Fuck this, I don't to be treated like shit because of someone else. She turned, walked toward me, and stood in front of me. "I'm sorry, I had a lovely evening, thank you for taking me." With that she was in the house.

As I was driving toward home my text signal went off. I hate trying to juggle a phone and drive, so pulled over. It was Yannne, I was surprised to hear from her. I texted back asking what's up? Her response was if I had time I should come by right away, she had a surprise for me. I thought "what the hell, nothing ventured, nothing gained".

As I walked into Yanne's living room I was greeted by a young lady, probably late 20's, cute as a button, but at least 30 pounds overweight. Not flabby and falling all over the place, still firm, but large. Her name was Sylvie and she worked with Yanne two days a week at the doctor's office. Yanne brought me a beer and tried to make small talk. I interrupted, "Yanne, it's almost 10, you didn't invite me over for small talk."

"Nils, I have a huge favor to ask. Sylvie is a lesbian and has been with the same girl for 6 years. She has never been with a man, but her partner had been before she and Sylvie hooked up. Sylvie has heard me talk about you, she wants to know if you will make love to her. She doesn't want oral, although she'd like to try it with you a little to know what it's like to suck a cock. Her partner told her sex from behind will give her the most pleasure. Will you do it Nils? They've used a strap on, but her partner said there's no comparison to the real thing."

"Whoa, back up the train. You want me to make love to Sylvie. Is she disease free, are you going to watch, what if she doesn't like it?"

"She is completely disease free, she's been penetrated with a strap on and likes it, but she wants to experience the real thing. As for me, I'd like to at least be on the bed with you, I've often thought of a threesome with another girl."

I looked at them and exclaimed, "let's get naked."

Once in the bedroom it didn't take long before we were naked. Yanne was sort of hanging back, I beckoned her to the bed. I kissed her, then suggested she kiss Sylvie. She initially held back, then leaned in for a kiss. It didn't last long, but both were smiling big as Yanne sat up. I told Sylvie to lay on the bed, she protested saying she didn't want oral, only her partner licked her.

"Sylvie, you need to lay down and let me prepare you with foreplay, I can do that without licking you."

Sylvie had a little patch of hair, unruly and very coarse. I put a finger in her vagina, she moaned and lifted her hips, after stroking a few minutes I slipped a second finger in. Her moaning increased, she started pumping her hips into my fingers. I found her G spot and worked it, her hips were pushing into my fingers, she was gasping, panting, making lots of little noises between ragged breaths. When her orgasm hit I latched onto her clit with my mouth, sucking lightly and caressing her clit with my tongue. Before the first subsided, she was convulsing into a second, arms flailing, crying out, ass off the bed now, holding herself up with her feet planted on the mattress. I was going to back off and then thought, why not give her what she came for. I sucked in her clit like it was a tiny pecker, while ramming a third finger into her cunt. Her body shook, she literally screamed OH FUCK, then collapsed onto the bed trying to kick me away from her snatch.

I sat next to Yanne, kissing her, playing with her tits. I ask her if the taste of pussy on my lips was offensive to her. She blushed and shook her head no. "I think I might try that sometime."

When Sylvie calmed down she sat up yelling I wasn't supposed to eat her.

"Did you cum three times in a row Sylvie? Does your girlfriend make you cum three times in a row? No, I didn't think so, instead of yelling you should be saying thank you."