Country Life Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent," Gunilla said. "You are doing fine. I bet you are the only one's out here who can do this dance. You will make a success at your next party. But let's move on. I have got some new records. They are very good for free dancing. Want to dance to them?"

"Oh yes," my sisters exclaimed.

"Gunilla, do you know that mother has joined us in the free dancing since last time you were here," Ylva, the younger of my sister said. "Mother, you will dance with us, won't you?"

"Yes, I will, darling," mother said smiling. "I like it and it's good exercise."

Gunilla put records on and we started to move on our own. Gunilla and mother danced as well and they were very good. I looked at Gunilla and her generous body. Her breasts and ass bounced very nicely and she rotated her wide hips. I got hard.

The records ended. Gunilla went to put a new pack on the player.

"Gunilla, can't we do as last time? It was so nice," Ylva asked agitated. "Mother, last time we danced in the nude. It felt fantastic to do it to the music. Can we do that again, please?" Ylva could be very spontaneous, talking without thinking. We had agreed not to tell mother about it.

Mother looked inquiringly at Gunilla. She blushed slightly.

"Hm, well, yes. It's true. I have found that it takes some inhibitions away and they said that they were used to being naked together so I allowed it. And they obviously liked it."

"Very well then. You are the teacher and should know best," mother decided and smiled at us. "So get undressed then."

Gunilla busied herself with sorting the records. She started the player and began to dance. But Ylva took hold of her arm.

"But you and mother should be in the nude as well. Like last time."

Gunilla looked at mother who looked back at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, yes, I was. They said that all of you and your female friends swim in the nude together and that it was all right to be in the nude. And I really like it. You should try it," Gunilla said.

"Well, that's right. We do swim in the nude," mother said hesitantly. Then she made up her mind. "All right, let's join the kids," she said. A sweet smile spread over her face.

Mother and Gunilla undressed quickly but neatly. I had to turn away to shield my growing erection when I saw Gunilla reveal her luscious body.

We started to dance. The first records were slow jazz tunes, good for warming up. I kept for myself in a dark corner a bit shy of my erect cock that swung in front of me. My sisters danced freely around not being shy at all. Their young bodies looked lovely. Mother and Gunilla danced very graciously with gyrating hips and arms high up. Breasts and asses bounced nicely.

Gunilla changed to a pack of records with faster tunes and with clear strong beats.

Mother and Gunilla danced around each other. They seemed to have forgotten us. They rotated, wriggled their hips and shoulders, pushed their pelvises forward and back, shook their heads.

Then a fast tune came on with a hard drum beat. Mother and Gunilla got wild. They moved in rhythm with the fast music which caused breasts and asses to bounce wildly. They danced together. No, they danced against each other, circling around. Their pelvises were thrust forward as if fucking. Gunilla was the aggressive part, circling around mother driving her around.

My sisters and I stopped dancing and just watched. My sisters joined me in the corner and stood in front of me on each side. Their bodies moved in rhythm.

We stood as mesmerized watching mother and Gunilla. The girls pulled my arms around their waists. They moved in rhythm and their asses bumped into me. My hands slid down and covered soft pubic hair. Absentmindedly Eva pushed my hand down over her pussy.

We stood like that watching mother and Gunilla. Their dance was very erotic. They performed what looked like a ritual fuck dance. We were flabbergasted.

A hand suddenly started to stroke my erect cock. Soon another hand joined in fondling my balls. I slid my hands further down and let a finger trace the pussy slits. I felt wet pussies and erect clits and massaged them gently. The jacking of my cock increased and my balls were squeezed.

Mother and Gunilla got frantic shrugging their shoulders and thrusting their pelvises at each other.

Ylva and Eva started to moan and their pussies opened and closed. Their hips swayed. I massaged their clits and soon they came in close order. The jacking of my cock increased and I was about to come. The hand on my balls felt them contract and understood. The hand was put in front of my cock and caught the come as it was pumped out.

The girls did it so skillfully that not a drop was spilled on the floor. I saw Ylva lick her hand and understood that it was she who had caught my come and now was disposing of it.

The tune ended with a crescendo. Mother and Gunilla stood, feet planted on the floor, pelvises put forward, rocking their bodies very fast. The girls moved a few steps away from me. We certainly looked guilty but mother didn't notice. She was turned inwards taking care of her own emotions. Only slowly did she come to her senses.

"My, my, that was something. I understand now what you meant that this dancing takes away your inhibitions. It felt fantastic." Mother said that with flushing cheeks. Her nipples were erect and her pussy steamed.

I looked at Gunilla and saw that she was as worked up as mother.

My sisters and mother quickly put some clothes on. Gunilla and I were slower.

"See you soon for evening tea," mother said when she hurriedly left. My sisters followed.

Gunilla was standing at the record player sorting her records into their covers. She winked at me smilingly and I went to her.

"Your mother is real good at dancing I must say. She could take part in our show any day. Did you like it?" She asked.

"Oh yes. You were wonderful both of you. We liked it very much; it was such a turn on. I really would like to see more of that," I said smiling at her.

"Well yes, I saw that it turned you on. I also saw that you had a good time together, you and the girls. That turned me on even more. I hope they didn't drain you?" She said, grinning broadly. "Now let's go and have some tea. Then we'll see."

She quickly finished dressing and we went to join the others. I was wondering what would happen. My sisters had done a good job on me but I felt that I would have no problem to perform again. And there was only this one night.

Mother had calmed down but her cheeks were still flushed. She chatted in her normal manner and Gunilla joined in. My sisters were silent and left after they had finished their tea. Mother looked at father and said that it was time to make it a night.

"I wonder if I can use the ball room a little more tonight. I need to practice for a show. There are a few new steps I have to learn," Gunilla asked. "Of course, if the music doesn't disturb you that is?"

"Yes of course. You are welcome. That room is far away and the music won't disturb us as long as you keep the volume down," mother answered. "Anders, will you show Gunilla where the light switches are before you go to bed? Good night, see you tomorrow." Mother and father left.

"Now, let's go dancing," Gunilla said, grinning at me. "But I have to go to my room first to change and pick up a few things. Let's go."

Back in the ball room Gunilla wanted the room to be dark except for a small circle of light. She put a straight chair in the middle and asked me to put a padded bench just outside the light.

"I need an audience," she said. "Do you volunteer?"

Gunilla put a record on. She sat on the chair, motionless for a while. Slowly her body picked up the rhythm of the record, moving with small, nearly invisible movements. When the record changed she started to move her hands in front of her legs. It turned out to be the movements of Shimmy, a very modern dance.

She stood up and danced the Shimmy in full, moving her arms in front of her legs. Suddenly her skirt was gone. It had happened so fast and unexpected that I hadn't seen her do it.

Under her short shirt she had black lace panties, garter belt and stockings

She kept on doing the Shimmy until the record ended. The new tune was different, more floating but with a clear rhythm. She circled around the chair, then sat down and seductively rolled down her stockings lifting her legs in turns high in the air. Her pussy hair could be seen through the thin lace and tufts of it protruded at the sides of the panties.

Her timing was perfect. The second stocking left her feet exactly when the record ended and a new began. This time a waltz. She stood and started to dance around floatingly gyrating her hips with the arms above her head. She quickened her pace and equally suddenly her blouse came off revealing her bosom kept in place by a low cut bra. Her voluptuous breasts spilled over the cups and shivered when she moved.

The record changed again and this time I think it was a Charleston. She danced and fiddled with her few remaining clothes. This time she made it quite clear that she intended to take off her garter belt but she let it take some time. Meanwhile she danced and showed off her body. In the end she let the garter belt swing around until with a quick movement she got close to me and put the belt around my neck and pulled forward. I ended up with my nose in her cleavage when the music stopped.

"Well, that's as far as it goes in a public audience. Like you saw on the photos. It can be repeated and with variations, change of clothes and so on. Did you like it?

"Oh yes very much. I can't understand how you did it. And you dance so well," I said.

"Thank you," she smiled. "But there are more to come. A performance for smaller audiences. Very private. Want to see?"

She picked up a bunch of feathers from her bag and put it on the chair. She hesitated a little.

"Turn around and don't peek," she said. "I have to change. I want it to be a surprise for later."

I did as she wanted.

Gunilla told me to turn back when she started the music. She stood in the middle of the light but her body was shielded behind the feathers. She started to dance graciously but moved the feathers to always shield the vital parts of her body. Now and then she showed a hip or an ass cheek. It was highly teasing.

Suddenly her bra whirled through the air and landed in my lap. She kept on dancing but moved to show her bouncing breasts from the sides and from behind. She leaned forward and held the feathers close to her body. Her breasts protruded and maybe a nipple showed. She held that position while the record changed and when she resumed dancing her panties came flying into my lap.

She kept dancing but now she had to handle the feathers to shield both her breasts and her pussy. Suddenly she turned around and for a brief second showed her ass. It was naked but for a thin cord that came up from between her buttocks and went round her hips. She wriggled her hips and let her ass bounce before she again shielded herself with the feathers. She turned and slowly let the feathers slide upwards starting from her knees. It took a long time to raise the feathers along her long legs. Just short of when her pussy was about to be revealed she whirled around. She repeated that a few times and each time the feathers came a little higher.

She followed the music closely and it had started to build up. When the crescendo came she was ready and the feathers rose to waist level. I had anticipated seeing her naked pussy and at first I didn't see that it was covered by a small triangle. Her pussy bush was so luxurious and the small piece of cloth had the same dark red color making it nearly invisible. But the thin straps gave it away.

I stared so intently at her that I didn't notice that the music had stopped and that she was holding her pose standing still. Not until I heard a deep laugh did I wake up and looked up at her. She smiled broadly, a very content smile.

"Liked it?" She asked and laughed throatily again. "Yes, you did. I see it. Thank you for the applause," she added mockingly.

"Oh, oh it was marvelous," I said breathlessly.

"Well, wait with the praise. There are even more. But this is for the ultimate private show. And I want you to be part of it. Will you? Please undress then and enjoy. I want to se if I can arouse you."

I quickly undressed and when I sat down on the bench again she had put her skirt and blouse back on and changed the records.

The music began and she repeated her first performance stripping to her lace bra and panties. When the tune changed she stood swaying and slowly eased away her bra. It took the full record before her breasts bounced freely in full view.

To the next jazz tune she wriggled out of her panties and first shielded her pussy with her hands but gradually showed it. When the tune ended she stood bent over the chair, feet slightly apart and with her ass towards me. She looked lovely.

Then the real wild tunes came on. She started to dance and at first I recognized the free dancing she had made together with mother. She used the chair as her partner. But now she was even more daring, caressing herself, cupping her breasts holding them forward. She stroked her pussy and through the slit and I think that she even put a finger or two inside. She sat down shifting her legs or threw her leg up over the chair. Her body vibrated, her ass and breasts bounced. It seemed like her tempo increased all the time. The music came to a mighty crescendo. She stood motionless, very erect, bending slightly backwards putting her pelvis and breasts forward during the time it took for the record player to change to a new tune. This one was a light spritting one and she moved graciously to it circling closer and closer to me.

Suddenly she was at my side and took my shoulders and pushed me down on the bench. She put my feet up. She laughed throatily when she grabbed my erect cock and balls. I hadn't noticed but I was rock hard.

I lay stretched out on the narrow bench. She circled around me again moving to the tune. She worked her way slowly up from the end of the bench one foot on each side until she stood over me. My cock was only inches from her dripping wet pussy. Her lush pussy hair glistened in the light.

She bent her knees until her pussy slit got over my cock. She moved her pelvis forward stroking her pussy along my cock then raised a little and moved back. She repeated this several times moving to the music.

Suddenly she gripped my cock and impaled herself. She sank down easily and moved up and down according to the music which had increased its tempo. She shuddered and cried out loud just as the music reached its crescendo. Her body shivered in her orgasm and she fell forward over me.

She rested only shortly. Then she raised her ass to get my cock out of her pussy and sank back down sitting on my cock that lay along my stomach.

"Wow," she exclaimed. "That was really something. I hadn't planned it at all, the last part I mean. But I got so horny from the dance and there you were at hand with that magnificent hard cock. Lucky though that you didn't came in me." She laughed happily so her body shook.

Her laugh trailed off and she slid a little back and forth. When the laugh shook her body my cock had slipped in between her labia and was now embedded in her slit. She moved slowly back and forth again along my cock.

"Oh, that feels great. May I?" She gasped. She soon found a rhythm, slid forward, raised her ass a little, moved down, lowered her ass making sure that my cock came in between her labia and slid forward again. My cock pressed hard on her clit and her movements gave friction which she could control.

She laughed deeply, a laugh that turned into a low moan that got higher until she cried out every time she slid forward. Eventually she pressed herself down hard and slid back and forth very rapidly crying out the whole time until she slumped down on me again.

"Oh my god. What a nice cock. I came so hard. My goodness how great I feel," she panted. "Thank you," she said and kissed me and then broke out into her good, relieved laughter.

She moved away and put on a record with a soft tune. She came back and sat down straddling the bench with my head between her thighs. She caressed my chest and let her breasts brush over my face. I snapped at her nipples.

"Well, you have been so good to me and so patiently letting me get these lovely orgasms. What shall I do to reward you? Any ideas?" Gunilla looked down in my face smiling sweetly with a spark in the corner of her eyes.

"Oh no, that's out of the question. I know that you want to put that lovely fat cock naked into my pussy and fuck my brains out until you come and fill my pussy with your spunk. That would feel great; I would love it as well, but sorry, no." She smiled again and kissed me.

"Tell me something," she said after a while. "I did believe you last time when you said that you don't fuck the girls. But tonight you seemed to be so close and what you did to each other was so nice and came so naturally. It's hard to believe that it was the first time." She looked down at me, her face concerned at first then broking up in her sweet smile.

"Well, no, I don't fuck the girls, never have. I am not the one to break their cherries, although I admit they are lovely. But that's out of the question."

"But how come then that you are so close that they wanted you to frig their clits to orgasm and they jacked you off like pros" she pressed on. "Tell me please. There must be a secret somewhere."

I thought for a second. It was very nice between her thighs, soft and warm.

"Oh, well, I don't know if I should tell you. It's our secret really," I said hesitantly.

Gunilla leaned forward and let her breasts brush over my face again. She put a nipple in my mouth to nibble on. She pressed her thighs slightly together around my head. "Tell me, please. I am so curious. You all looked so sweet and happy," she begged.

"Well, all right," I said again making up my mind. "We haven't fucked like I said. But we have been close in other ways. I have licked them to orgasms a few times and they have both sucked my cock until I came in their mouths. But it has always been for educational reason and under supervision," I added quickly when I saw her face lit up in a lustful smile.

"Oh my god. I knew there was something. You must have had a marvelous time from the way you all look now. But tell me, who was the supervisor? Not your mother, was it?"

Gunilla let her breasts play over my face and put the other nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it to get some time.

"Oh no, it was the former maid actually. She had a soft eye for the girls and wanted them to know a little about making love. They needed a safe person to study and to practice on. And mother in a way had approved although I don't think she knew really what Lena had planned," I admitted. I couldn't hold back with her lovely breasts all over my face.

"Oh my goodness. How innocent and sweet it sounds. So the maid made sure that you weren't carried away. That's nice. But did she fuck you?" She asked innocently with a light laugh.

"Well, yes, of course. That was part of the tutoring. She showed the girls how fucking should be carried out with many different positions. She was lovely and very experienced." I said without thinking. Now I wanted to tell it all.

"The maid and you fucked in front of the girls, is that right? But didn't the girls get very horny?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes, that's right. And yes, the girls got horny all right. Very horny indeed. But then we licked them to orgasms, I took one and the maid the other, but we always switched," I said proudly.

"And the maid, did she allow you to fuck her with your cock naked," Gunilla asked laughingly.