Country Life Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

Gunilla let her robe slide away from her body. She turned and bent over supporting herself against the bedpost.

"Come, let me feel that lovely cock," she called and waved with her hand between her open thighs. I got close to her and she grabbed my cock and caressed herself with it. She stroke along her crack and pussy slit and rubbed her clit.

I knew what she wanted and how she wanted it and took over. I also fondled her ass and breast. Her pussy started to moisten and Gunilla to moan. She rose and stood with her feet wide apart and leaned only slightly forward. My cock now slid along her pussy slit and pressed against he clit. She eased her legs together to get a pleasurable pressure and began to cry out each time I moved forward. She clamped her thighs close, cried out and her body shivered in her first orgasm.

She calmed quickly and leaned over again planting her feet steadily and wide apart. She looked over her shoulder smilingly and winked at me.

I put my cock in position and pushed. When she felt it she swayed a little forward and then pushed back with force. I slid all the way in and bottomed out in her creamy pussy from her shove. She gurgled of laughter.

"Oh my goodness, that feels good. Come on, fuck," she cried.

And of course I did. Her pussy was very slippery but yet gave a grainy feeling like from fine sand. It added friction and made her pussy feel different.

I fucked her thoroughly and enjoyed myself immensely. Her pussy was so pleasurable.

"Oh my god. It feels so good. I have never felt it like this before. Oh my goodness, yes bang me hard. Bang me," Gunilla cried in between her moans of pleasure.

I banged into her. Her pussy gave such a great pleasure with its smooth, yet rough texture. I lost every rational thought and got totally carried away.

"Yes, Anders, yes. Come when you want to, splash your spunk in me. I can feel it coming. Oh yes here comes the first, lovely. And now the second one, just as good. Oh yes, yes, yes, oh yes, my god, how that cock is spurting. I feel filled up, goodness gracious me."

Gunilla collapsed over the bed stand and I over her back.

"Oh my god and the holy mother," Gunilla panted and tried to rise. "That was incredible. To be fucked like that when I have my period was great. And hear you talk so dirty. Where have you learnt such a language?"

"Uh, uh, what? Did I say something? I wasn't aware. What did I say?"

"Oh, don't you know? Well, I won't tell you. I am not taking such words in my mouth. They were nasty and I only want to hear them when being fucked by such a stud," Gunilla said giggling.

"Oh Anders, you have fucked me so hard I will have trouble in class today. I was already sore in my ass from last night and now also my pussy is on fire. But I liked it so much. Did you enjoy going deep in my pussy with your naked cock? Did you enjoy splashing inside me?"

"Oh yes, very much indeed. It felt incredible in your pussy. I had such a good time. If only I knew what I said," I assured her and hugged her. Her body felt so lovely against mine, warm and soft. "Well, you have better go now. We have some cleaning up to do. But I will remember this morning." Gunilla said laughingly.

At breakfast mother smiled at Gunilla.

"How was your training session last night? Did you catch the new steps? Did Anders help you out all right?" She asked in her most pleasant manner. "I am a little stiff in my muscles after last night I must confess."

"Oh yes, it went very well. I am a bit stiff legged myself. And yes, Anders was very helpful. He stayed to be my audience. It's good to have someone watching," Gunilla answered.

Mother and Gunilla rose from the table and limped slightly when they moved away. The two women gave each other knowing glances and smiled sweetly at each other.

In class Gunilla repeated some of the dances we had learnt. But Eva and Ylva looked bored, they thought they knew those dances. And they didn't have a marvelous sexy partner to dance with.

"Can't we do some free-dancing? It's such fun" Eva asked.

"No, I don't think so. Yesterday was enough. I have planned other things," Gunilla answered.

"But, please," Eva coaxed.

"No, you don't need my help to get exited and frig each other. You can do it very well on your own like yesterday," Gunilla said giggling.

"You saw us? I thought that you were occupied dancing. It looked like it, didn't it?" Eva said and looked at us for support. We nodded.

"Well, I am the teacher, aren't I? I need to know what's going on. And you looked so sweet and made it with such grace and affection for each other. It turned me on too," Gunilla said smiling sweetly.

"Oh, shit. Well. Oh, do you think mother saw us as well?" Eva asked suddenly a little frightened.

"No, I don't think so. She had her back at you most of the time and she was really carried away. No I don't think she was aware of your doings," Gunilla said reassuringly.

"But tell me, it wasn't the first time, was it? I mean the first time you jacked Anders off and he frigged both of you to orgasm. You seemed to be too much in line with each other. I just can't believe it was the first time," Gunilla asked smilingly taking the edge out of the question.

"Uh, well, perhaps not. But I saw you touch Anders last time," Eva said aggressively, beet-red in her face.

"Well, yes I did. I wanted to tell Anders not to be embarrassed of his erection. I told him it was a natural thing when such gorgeous girls as you are circled around him in the buff. In fact it would be unnatural not to get erect I told him. I also said that you girls liked to se him getting erect, that it was an acknowledgment of your beauty.

Then . . . well, you should know that your brother has . . ., well that Anders is . . ., uh, Anders is very well endowed."

"Well endowed? What does it mean?" Eva asked, smiling innocently.

"Well, what I mean is . . . well I meant that he has a big cock. Well, perhaps not extremely long but very thick and nicely shaped."

"Oh, yes, now I understand. Yes, we like his cock too. But why did you touch it?" Eva asked deviously.

"Uh, well, I couldn't control myself. He has the greatest cock I have ever seen and I wanted to know how it felt in my hand. To feel its hardness and its heaviness. You girls are lucky if you really have access to such a lovely piece. That's what I wanted to make him understand to get rid of his embarrassment and so he could start dancing freely. So tell me, how intimate have you been?"

Gunilla had somehow got the upper hand back by this frank declaration. I felt proud and embarrassed at the same time to be discussed between the women like this.

"Oh well. Let's tell her. She won't tell mother," Ylva, my naïve younger sister said. She never was any good at keeping a secret.

"All right," Eva said with flushed cheeks. "Yes, we have been close. No fucking, mind you. No, absolutely not. That wouldn't be proper. But we have jacked Anders off. Well, we have sucked him off too. And he has licked our pussies until we came. Several times to be honest. Oh it was so lovely. I came so hard. But that was a long time ago, last summer," she blurted out, blushing heavily.

"Oh my god, that sounds marvelous. So you know how his heavy cock feels like. And you Anders, did you enjoy licking and fondling the girls?" Gunilla said sweetly but yet seriously.

"Oh, yes. They are lovely. Their bodies are nice to caress and the pussies so sweet. They taste so good and they really liked my doing. They both came so hard and several times in a row."

"My goodness. You have had a fantastic time. Why did you stop?" Gunilla asked.

"Well, Ylva and I talked it over when our tutor left and we thought that it wasn't right to do it on our own. But we have missed it now and then. Last night was an exception. I think we got carried away by your sexy dance," Eva said, smiling at me.

"All right then. Now we have secrets together. Let's keep them to ourselves. You certainly are lucky to have been able to give pleasure to each other. Like I said, you don't need me for that. So, shall we continue the lesson?" Gunilla laughed happily when she put on a new record.

The last dance was a slow foxtrot. Gunilla came close into my arms and we danced very close.

"Tell you what," she whispered in my ear. "Marianne wasn't ill at all. I wanted to come back and persuaded her to let me stand in once more. I am so glad I did. I feel so content and happy."

We danced quietly for a while. She pressed her pelvis hard against me using her lover body to direct my movements. I felt good and slowly my cock swelled and got hard. Gunilla grinded her pelvis hard against me and smiled broadly. She put both her arms around my neck and we danced cheek-to-cheek with our bodies pressed together. I thought I could feel the heat from her pussy through our clothes.

The record ended and Gunilla held me tight a few seconds more. She held me on arms length and smiled broadly. She hugged me again. "You horny, horny man, I love you for it," she whispered in my ear and then shamelessly kissed me on my mouth.

I was about to ask her for a quick one when mother appeared.

"I thought I should come and see how you are progressing," she said. "But I was delayed. You have already finished class?"

"Well, yes, but we can easily do some more. What do you want to see?" Gunilla quickly answered having freed herself from my arms.

"Well, let's see. Yes, I know. I want to see the waltz and I want to dance with my son. I want to find out if he is as good as you say and that he can behave himself," mother said mockingly.

Gunilla sorted through her pack of records and selected one. It was a waltz that we were used to. Gunilla winked at me and nodded slightly towards mother. I got her meaning and went up to mother and bowed.

"May I have this dance, Madam?" I asked her formally.

She acted equally formal and put a hand on my arm and together we took a few paces out on the floor before she came into my arms. She danced excellently and her body easily followed mine. I suddenly was happy that she didn't get all that close to me. I was afraid that she would feel the swell of my cock.

The dance ended. Mother looked pleased when she left telling that lunch would soon be ready.

I helped Gunilla to pack her things together. She kissed me lengthily. Before we left the room she got an envelope from her bag.

"A present for you," she said beaming. "As remembrance of me and to look at when you jack off. But keep it for yourself and out of sight."

I looked in the envelope. There were pictures of Gunilla in daring poses which I recognized from the evening before and one where she was almost naked, only the little triangle in place. I looked up into Gunilla's smiling face. She kissed me again.

After lunch mother thanked Gunilla saying in her sweetest voice that it had been a pleasure to see her teaching and that she had done a very good job. She also said that she knew that she had been good to the kids and especially that she had got me to loosen up.

Gunilla hugged us all when she left for the train and quite openly grinded herself against me kissing my cheek. Mother saw it and smiled her faint smile but she said nothing.

To be continued...

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers