Country Life Pt. 03 - Graduation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And ready she was. She cried out when my first shot splashed into her and each one of the following was acknowledged with a cry of pleasure. Her knees weakened and it felt like my cock had to carry her weight until her knees straightened again. When I was empty I rested lying over her back fondling her swinging breasts. I heard her laugh contentedly.

"Please young master let me up. My back will break soon," I heard her complain but there was mostly pleasure and satisfaction in her voice. Just then I felt that my cock didn't soften but that blood was rushing back in. I felt a surge in my stomach and happiness. I was going to have another round in this lovely pussy but would ask her for a change.

I withdrew quickly and she rose. I hugged her from behind to fondle her breasts and she backed willingly into my arms. She startled when my cock poked her behind and wriggled her ass to find out more. She laughed throatily when she understood. She turned around in my arms laughing throatily.

"Well well well, young master. That was rewarding, oh my goodness. Now I understand why your mother put two rubbers in my pocket. Oh my god, she knows of your capabilities, doesn't she? Well, do you want me to bend over again right away?" She smiled teasingly with great lust in her eyes.

"Well, that certainly would be lovely but can I ask for something else? Somehow I think that you are an excellent cow girl. I would like to find out if I am right." That obviously was the right thing to ask. Her face lit up in a broad smile and she laughed lustily.

"Yes, oh yes young master. I certainly want to take you for a ride. This is going to be fun, real fun."

I cupped her breasts and kissed them and paid much attention to her nipples. She laughed happily.

"You like my boobs, don't you, young master? Well, I am proud of them myself. But don't you think they are too big?"

"Oh no, they are just marvelous. So soft and round and with this firm heavy core underneath giving this lovely heaviness," I said hoping that it was what was she wanted to hear.

She looked proud and content.

"Well, shall we saddle up then?" she said giggling and put a couple of towels on the floor. She used one to sweep up my come that trickled out of her pussy. "This is the best I can do."

I lay down on my back. Matilda stood at my side looking down at me. A smile spread over her face.

"Oh, I think I will give you an appetizer, not that you need one, but because of the nice things you said about my boobs." She knelt and started to caress me with her swinging pair beginning with my face. It felt lovely and she worked her way slowly down my body sometimes letting the full weight of her breasts touch me, sometimes letting the breast swing having only the nipples to tickle me.

Matilda straddled me to be able to take my cock between her breasts. I had her round ass just in front of me and caressed it with one hand grabbing each cheek. Matilda moaned and pushed her ass backwards making her pussy to come into view. The lips were puffy and the pussy partly open. I couldn't resist giving it a lick. There was a nice taste of our combined juices. Her pussy twitched pushing out more of my come onto my tongue. The taste was salty with a strong almond flavor. I pushed my thumb into her well lubricated pussy and put my fingers over her clit and mound keeping her in a firm grip. She moaned of delight when I moved the thumb in her pussy touching the soft spot on the front wall and pressed on her clit rocking the mound flesh. I went on doing it until her body stiffened and she cried out.

Matilda pushed my hand away and lay down on my body for a short while to recover. I caressed her soft round ass cheeks until a pleased laugh bubbled up from her. She rose and kneeling started to caress my cock. She sucked it for a while and then spun around straddling me.

"Now we are saddled up and ready, let's mount," she exclaimed and moved forward rising to get my cock in position. She held it in a good grip slowly impaling her pussy. There was an expression of lust and joy on her face. She cried out when she had my cock all the way inside. She adjusted her position with small circling movements making my cock to whisk all around her pussy walls which made her moan of pleasure.

"Now young master let's go for the ride," she said grinning. "Hang on."

She started to move in a walking pace warming us up. Her heavy breasts were swinging slowly above me looking marvelous and I caressed them. When I pinched her nipples getting them hard she started to trot bumping hard down at me. I grabbed her hips and ass to steady her which made her to fall into a billowing canter, a very pleasant way to move.

"Well, young master, now we are warmed up, let's start the real ride. Hang on," Matilda panted without losing her rhythm. But then she put in another gear.

She started a ride that I will never forget. She was ruthless, she was tender, she moaned of delight and pleasure and crying out now and then when cuming. Her lovely breasts bounced above me or caressed my chest when she leaned down going slower. I made my best to follow her changing behavior and caressed what parts of her body I could reach. I held her hips firmly or squeezed her ass or fondled her breasts pinching the nipples. It was lovely.

Suddenly she sat down totally still and looked down at me. A smile full of pride and pleasure filled her face and her eyes beamed. She leaned down and kissed my face. She sat up again smilingly and her pussy muscles started to play.

"A nice ride wasn't it? The best I have had for a long time. Now it's your turn. I feel that you are close to bursting. Please do, I want to feel your come splash into me. I just love to feel that."

She started to ride again, this time in a gentle canter with slow movements changing all the time and using her muscles to vary the pressure and friction. I grabbed her hips trying to direct her but she was determined to do it her way. And it was a most pleasurable way. She slowly built up my excitement and her own and just at the right moment she did a few rapid thrusts with her pussy muscles flexed to give the right level of friction. It boiled in my loins when she stopped and sat down letting her muscle ripple along my cock supporting the release of my first shot. When it hit her she started to scream low at first but rising as she milked more shots out of my cock into her pussy.

Matilda got quiet and placed her hands on both sides of my head resting. I was exhausted and totally relaxed which must have shown. My cock shrank rapidly out of her pussy. She looked down and smiled triumphant.

"Mission completed I would say. The baroness would be very pleased with me if she saw you now," she said laughing contentedly. "But I have better make absolute sure," she added and dismounted me.

She knelt and leaned over me grabbing what was left of my cock. She took me in her mouth licking and sucking but there wasn't even a stir. She gave it a last good suck and then released the cock.

"Just as I thought. Completely relaxed and now also nicely clean." She smiled happily. "It was very nice fucking you, young master. A real pleasure and very good I must say. And you compare very well with the baron. Your cock is definitely thicker and gets a little deeper in my pussy as I recall. And your stamina is excellent. I am very happy that the baroness gave me this chance to refresh my memory and give me new lovely ones."

She rose and started to tidy up the room. I lay on the floor for a while looking at her nice mature body when she moved around in the nude totally at ease.

Eventually I rose and hugged her from behind. Her warm soft body felt very nice against mine. She leaned into me with a happy smile and pulled my arms tight around her and then placed them on her boobs. I cupped them and fondled them for a while until she wriggled free.

"It feels very nice but I have to hurry. I ought to have been downstairs long ago. But the baroness knows of course where I am. Trot along now young master and let me finish tiding up and get dressed.

I put my robe on and hugged Matilda again who still was dressing. I stepped out into the corridor and closed the door quickly behind me when I saw Eva at her door. She turned and waited for me to come. I had to pass her to come to my own room. Ylva stood in the door as well.

"What did you do that took so long? Did you fall asleep in there? I tried to get in a while ago but the door was locked. Why, we never lock the door, do we? And there were a lot of funny noises. What did you do? Jack off?" she looked at me with curiosity. At that very moment the door opened again and Matilda got out buttoning up her dress. She passed us flashing me a happy smile. Her ass rolled and her hips wriggled a bit exaggeratedly when she walked away.

Eva looked at me with shock on her face. "Was she in there while you took a bath? Just like when we were kids. Did she scrub your back? Aren't you too big for that? Oh, I get it. You got big you know where and she jacked you off. That explains it. You looked so relaxed and happy when you came out. Is that what happened?"

"Well no, not exactly," I croaked trying to get past her to flee to my room but she blocked my way.

"But if she didn't jack you what was the funny noises. Oh now I see, 'not exactly' meant that she sucked your cock. Is that what happened?" She looked sternly at me. I didn't know what to say to get off the hook so I just shook my head looking sheepishly at them both.

"Oh, but I don't get it. Ylva help me. What happened in there?" Eva got quiet then her eyes widened. "Oh no, it can't be. She didn't fuck you, did she?" She watched my face and I guess I looked guilty. "Oh my goodness, she did. Ylva, our little brother has just fucked Matilda in the bathroom. Oh goodness gracious me what a horny brother we have. And I thought that we took so well care of him this morning but no, he had to fuck the maid already in the afternoon. Well little brother now you have to tell us all about it, we want to know every detail, don't we Ylva?"

I was saved by mother coming into the corridor. "Girls, where are you? Hurry up and get ready. I badly need your help downstairs. Oh, there you are Anders. Did Matilda give you a nice relaxing bath as I asked her? I met her downstairs and she assured me that you seemed to be very relaxed. Let me look at you. Yes, you look much calmer and at ease now. It was a good idea to let Matilda ran a bath for you then. Girls, hurry up." She went away being in a hurry.

"Oh my god, she knows. She knows that you have fucked Matilda. And it even was like she had set it all up. Oh little brother I am so happy for you but also envious. Well, you have to tell us all another time. Perhaps tonight? It will be hard to sleep anyway." Eva smiled before she and Ylva went downstairs.