Country Living

Story Info
Anita, Raven, Anise and Ames enjoy the country.
6k words
4.44
5.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a bright sunny weekday morning in the country, Anita, Ames's new neighbor of the last several months, was up early making breakfast for the both of them. Her tuneful humming to the soothing morning melodies emanating from the radio fills the kitchen, as does the aroma of fresh made coffee.

There was a soft knock on the kitchen door. It's not unusual for Anita to have close friends dropping by unexpectedly at any time of the day or night.

"C'mon in, the door's open." Anita calls out cheerfully as she cuts some fresh vegetables for the omelets.

As it opens, the century old door makes a faint creaking sound. In steps a petite fair-skinned Caucasian beauty with dark, straight hair and a black see-through crop top. Her crisp white runners with white laces complement the look, her red shorts add a playful and daring element to her outfit.

"Hey Anita, Ooh... Anita, you have the most deliciously looking ass. The well built woman compliments. Anita, her 31-year-old best forever friend and sidekick is standing bare footed at the kitchen counter wearing nothing more than an emerald green apron. Anita is slim, articulate, wise and well-tanned, with soft wavy honey-blonde hair which is tussled from her previous night of debauchery and slumber.

The visitor sets her small shiny black purse on the table, goes down behind Anita, kisses and licks each of her silky smooth cheeks. Anita lays her knife on the counter and glances behind her just as her 29-year-old visitor stands up again. They look affectionately into each others eyes, the two ladies laugh and embrace; grope and kiss. To say they are excited to see each other after several long months of separation would be an understatement.

"Mmm... Good morning Raven, I love your top. Your boobs really fills it out, your nipples look perky too." Anita places her hand on Raven's bare shoulders then down to her ample breasts. She fondles them over the thin, stretchy, hosiery like material. "Damn, you've got a nice rack. I'm officially jealous of you. My tits are so small, and yours are big."

"Hey, don't knock your itty bitty's, Honey. When we get old yours will be perky and still catch the guys. Mine, on the other hand...well...you know, will sag and probably chase them away." Raven's voice is light and pleasant. She snickers, pursing her lips on one side.

"True, I guess." Thoughts of their old age race through Anita's mind and she shudders before picking up the knife and resuming her cutting. "Would you like some breakfast?"

"Damn right I do, you're such a talented cook, you have a real gift for cooking, I miss it. "Raven replies. She steps back and takes a seat at the table, removes her phone from her purse and checks for messages. "So, how do you like living in the country?"

"I'm happy out here Raven," While pouring coffee Anita confesses. "I really do miss you and I wish you'd move out here too. It's so peaceful, the only sounds I hear are dogs barking, the occasional mooing cow from across the road. Oh, the odd car or truck driving up or down the road. I was tired of the hustle and bustle of city life, you know the noise and unfriendly people."

"Have you got a job, Anita?" Raven enquires as she is handed a cup of coffee.

"Well, it's certainly not what I went through university for; but I started at the feed store almost two months ago. I really like it there. The lady that runs her father's mill and the store is a little bit older but she's just as horny as I am. The men are really handsome around here and even more horny!

Anise, my boss, and I have gone out a few times, spent the night together. She also arranged for us to meet up with a couple of her young handsome farm customers from the store. Unfortunately, I didn't get laid. But, I sure got hot and bothered by Gary, the one guy she set me up with. He was exceptionally good with his hands and he seemed to enjoy getting me off for most of the night in his pickup down by the river." Anita sighs.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you, Anita." Raven expresses herself. "Do you walk around like this all the time or only when you're getting ready for work? Don't get me wrong, you and I used to run around like this when we lived together in the dorm. I enjoyed the freedom. I simply wish I could do it now in my house. If I did, the neighbors would probably complain and call the cops, especially the men's wives."

"That's the beauty of this place, you can run around with your tits hanging out here all day and masturbate in any room in the house, nobody cares. You don't have a house two feet away on top of you where they can stare in the window. Not that I ever cared if anyone saw me naked. It's like you said, some people just don't like it." Anita says as she steps back to the counter and continues chopping.

"Mmm...that sounds like paradise, Anita." Raven coos.

"Hey, do you remember Chrystal from my old office where I worked part-time after classes and Jenny from the grocery store?"

Raven nods, "Yeah, they were the one's we had the threesomes with, why?"

"A couple of weeks ago they came out for a visit and spent a night here. Not the same night, mind you." Anita admitted. "Anise and I also spent the night with a couple girls we met in the bar downtown.

"Have you been properly fucked by any of the men around here yet?"

A second or two passes since Raven asks that question, a clothe-less and attractive, muscular man with short dark hair approximately 5'7 tall steps into the room, completely unaware of Raven's presence at the table. His cock is rigid and he moves stealthily behind Anita, bends her over and slides his dick into her warm, hairless pussy.

"Oooh Ames, not so damn hard, eh." Anita winces and grumbles, but she lets him have his way with her for a few minutes before motioning to the table. "Ames, stop, Ames... Ames, stop, stop, look.... we have company."

"Damn it Ames, aren't you a horny bastard." Anita laughs heartily as she frees herself from his clutches and adjusts her apron to cover her breasts.

"C'mere, I'd like you to meet my best forever friend and ex-roommate, Raven."

Ames takes a step forward, stands boldly in front of her with a full hard on, and extends his hand. "Glad to meet you Ma'am."

"To answer your question," Anita interrupts, chuckling. "Yes, I have met a few men. This is one of them, meet Ames, he's the owner of those cows I mentioned mooing across the road."

Ames' grin and charisma are like a dream, she loses herself in his attraction and is at a loss for words. She mumbles. "Umm...nice to see you, all of you."

Raven eyes are fixated on the 40 something male's larger girth. She admires the intrinsic network of veins running the length of his penis.

Raven wants to reach for Ames' erection, but has second thoughts, fearing Anita or him might object. Instead, she shakes his hand, erring on the side of caution.

"It's all right Honey, you can hold his cock. I know you want to." Anita points and gestures giving Ames a handjob.

"You mean, right now!" Raven's sweet, innocent dark eyes bulge with disbelief. "But we just met."

"Mmm...mmm, sure why not? Ames and I had sex a half hour after we met." Anita smiles as she reaches over and pulls Raven's top down. "Go ahead Ames, play with her tits. They're soft and beautiful aren't they?"

Ames nods, "She's one fine looking gal there."

"Oooh, your cock feels so hard, it's big too." Raven blushes and purrs as she gently squeezes it. She lusts for his cock as she slides her petite hands along his meaty shaft. "Can I suck on it too,?!?"

With a genuine smile, Anita encourages Raven, "Do anything you want; in fact, why don't you hop up on the table and enjoy?"

"Really?" Raven looks at the both of them with skepticism, anticipating it to be some kind of joke or a catch.

Ames takes both of her hands in his and pulls Raven up from the chair. He gently wraps his strong arms around her tiny waist, feeling her warm, soft skin and bosoms against his hairless chest as he guides her next to the table.

Anita runs her fingers along the inside of the crotch of Raven's shorts and pulls them down her ankles. Anita helps Raven further by removing her shoes. She picks her clothing off the floor and places everything in a corner of the room.

Raven yanks her tube top down the rest of the way and twirls the top around her index finger a few times before flinging it on her other garments. She snatches her handbag off the table and tosses it into the corner where it lands with a faint thump. Raven casually rubs her breasts and lower front while eyeing Ames' swollen pink member as if it were a delicious piece of chocolate calling out her name.

"Hmm-mm, wow Raven, your bush has gotten a lot thicker since the last time we got together." Anita raises her brows in wonder as she grabs a tiny handful of her thick hairs between her smallish fingers. "Do you like her hairy pubes, Ames?"

"Whoo wee, Damn right I do, I love me a hairy woman." Ames answers smacking his lips.

"Now you tell me." Anita throws her hand up with slight frustration and pulls her apron aside exposing her untanned womanly region. "Would you really mind if mine was bushy too?"

"Uh-uh, nope not all." Ames nods with his mouth open then reaches down rubbing Anita's smooth clit and plants a kiss on her lips. "But I still love you just the way you are."

"I guess I won't shave for awhile then." Anita lifts an eyebrow, tilts her head slightly, shrugs, kisses Ames again, and motions for him and Raven to continue.

Ames effortlessly lifts the little five-foot-tall, 100-pound beauty to the table's top, where she lays on her back, eagerly spreading her legs wide.

Anita stands next to her attractive neighbour, one arm around his waist, the other running a couple fingers into the folds of Raven's pinkish clit. "Holy shit, your sopping wet down there."

"Ha Ha, I'm always wet." Ravens comes back.

Ames leans over Raven, squeezes her plump breasts, and sucks on each of her pink erect nipples. They kiss for what seems like an eternity. Raven gasps as she feels his enormous member stretching her moistened tunnel and her sweet liquid as it drips down.

Raven digs her bright red fingernails into the middle aged farmer's muscular arms like an eagles talons as he makes slow and passionate love to her.

Anita stands beside the table and pulls out a chair, setting it up against the wall. As their lips touch, Anita's beautiful honey-blonde hair sweeps playfully over Raven's forehead and cheeks with gentle touches.

Anita looks at Ames with desire in her eyes. She knows she won't get to enjoy him this time, but she knows this encounter could turn this into a life long relationship and she's okay with that sacrifice.

The three of them take turns twisting and passionately licking each other's tongues while Ames aggressively pounds Raven. The slapping sound of Ames and Raven's sex is loud.

Raven feels her orgasm building with each thrust of his thick, steely member gliding effortlessly in and out of her tight hole. Her head drops back to the table and her eyes roll into her upper eyelids. She becomes more vocal, her breathing becomes irregular and labored.

They're both perspiring heavily as they try to outlast the other in their last seconds, wanting the other to experience their pleasures first.

Finally, Ames delivers two sharp thrusts deep inside Raven. She can feel the throbbing and twitching of his penis exploding his cum inside her. He stands motionless with his eyes squeezed tight, one hand is placed on her stomach steadying him as he relishes the moment. Raven wheezes heavily and lets her head fall back on the table with her eyes closed, taking in every tingle of her orgasm.

Anita beams with satisfaction at her most trusted friend in the entire world as she lay motionless as if she were in a coma.

Ames pulls out of Raven and rubs her moist pussy lips then slaps Anita's bare ass with his stick then heads over to his clothes sitting on a chair beside the door and gets dressed.

"Aren't you staying for breakfast?" Anita inquires, rather perplexed.

"No Ma'am, I have to get my chores done then head back the field."

"Well, can you come back for lunch?"

"No, I have to get that back field finished today, it might rain tomorrow." Ames informs Anita as he buttons his shirt, zips his pants and gives her a quick goodbye kiss.

"Well, come back after you're done then, okay."

"I'd be glad to but... don't wait up for me, it could be really late before I get finished." Ames looks at Anita with uncertainty then turns and pushes the screen door open. He waves at Anita, then Raven as he exits. "Thank you for your hospitality Ma'am."

Anita looks out the window at him with a longing, watching as Ames dashes by towards his his farm. She turns her attention to Raven and sticks a finger into her twat pulling out some of his warm, thickish semen. "Wow, he really filled you up good, didn't he? Did you enjoy? Here, let me lick you clean."

"Oooh, Anita that feels really good, lick it harder. Oh yeah Ah, oh fuck, yeah... that's it, just Iike that."

Anita gets into it, licking and sticking her tongue into her between her thighs while enjoying the mixture of Ames secretion and Raven's cum.

"Holy Shit Anita your oral skills are to die for." Raven answers with excitement in her voice while Anita enjoys every drop of his cum as it drips from Raven's clit and over her rear entrance.

Raven asks as she slips down from the table after a few minutes. "How did you ever find him."

"I didn't, he found me. Actually, his baby cow did." Anita adjusts her apron once again so that it covers her tiny, roundish breasts. She reflects while pointing to a window. "One of his calves got loose the day after I moved in and thought my lawn looked more appealing than his pasture. I just happened to be looking out this window when I saw Ames out there carefully slipping a rope around its neck."

I just casually stepped out the door wearing my white knit top, no bra, of course my nipples were clearly visible to him and that black mini-skirt I used to wear around campus. I forgot I had no panties on underneath until later. Anyways, Ames apologized for his calf eating my lawn and introduced himself to me. Then we chatted for like fifteen, maybe twenty minutes.

Raven couldn't believe what she was hearing and inquires, "Did you really go out there almost naked?"

"Hmm-mm" Anita confirms with a nod then continues on with her story. "Right away I felt sparks, you know a connection between us and I went with him and the calf over to his place. He flirted with me along the way and believe me he's really good at that. Things quickly escalated from there. The next thing I know I'm leaning on some big piece of farm machinery with my skirt hiked up around my waist, his dick up my ass and hands inside my top. I couldn't say or do anything. I was helpless but at the same time I was loving it. I guess it was the spontaneity of it that drew me in. Fifteen minutes later, I'm walking back over here with cum dripping down my legs and a tit hanging out of my sweater. I was a complete mess for awhile but damn my pussy never felt so good. I was lucky there wasn't a car going by when I crossed the road."

"Wow, what story." Raven laughs.

"Oh wait, there's more." Anita throws finger in the air. "The next morning he came to my door and we did it again, and again and again. So... since then we've been screwing like rabbits."

"Holy Shit, Anita! If you don't marry this guy, I will." Raven makes her feelings clear.

"So, I guess you're moving out here?" Anita laughs.

"Oh hell yeah, if I can get some help moving and a job out here." She responds, "I'm not driving back and forth to the city everyday in the winter for work."

"I can get Ames and a few of his friends to help you move. He won't want anything, except maybe a good blowjob. If you give his buddies some money or beer, they'll probably be satisfied." Anita advises Raven.

"Hell, I'd gladly give Ames my whole body. I would get more satisfaction that way." Raven laughs.

"Ha Ha, He'd love you for that. Okay, so you're spending the night here then? I'll take you to work with me tomorrow if there's a job opening somewhere in town, Anise will know about it, okay?"

"Where do I sleep?" Raven asks.

"Where you've always slept, with me, Silly, like when we were roomies. This isn't going to change."

"What if Ames sleeps with you?"

"You sleep with us just the same. You'll likely get laid about as often I do if I know that guy." She says laughing, "Ames will probably wonder every night who he's going to cuddle with."

Later that day Raven had taken a little nap. She comes down, relishing the freedom of being naked in Anita's new home and stops next to the table, yawning, stretching and running her hand through her tangled hair.

She notices a plain cardboard on the table and asks groggily, "What's the box for, A?"

"Hey sleepy head, how do you feel?" Anita gives her a kind grin. "We're going to surprise Ames with lunch and desert too, if you know what I mean."

"Hmm... okay, I guess." Then it hits her. "Umm, do you mean desert as in fucking?"

"That's exactly what I mean." Anita packs the remainder of the food and covers it with a blanket.

"But I don't have anything to wear." Raven tells Anita.

"No worries, you and I will go upstairs in a minute and we'll dig through my old clothes, thankfully everything of mine fits you; except our bras.

As the ladies make their way up the stairs, Anita suggests, "C'mon, let's take a shower first."

"Oh, I could use one, believe me," Raven agrees. "This heat is practically intolerable."

When they enter the bathroom, Raven makes a beeline for the shower. Anita has a deliciously diabolical idea. She decides to pull a funny trick on her closest buddy. When Anita switches on the cold water, water quickly bursts out of the shower head, and Raven squeaks like a cornered mouse when the icy water strikes her.

Raven freezes and feels bewildered for a few seconds before spotting Anita's sly grin and realizing she purposefully turned on the cold water.

Raven gives Anita a couple light smacks on the shoulder while Anita laughs at her mischievous little trick.

"You little bitch, I'm going to bite your pussy someday for that!" Raven scolds. "That was a rotten thing to do, but it was funny though."

By now Raven is wide awake and looking forward to going over with Anita to see Ames out in the field.

The girls try on different outfits before they each decide on one.

"I hope you're feeling hot and horny like when we were in university."

"Oh Anita, you have no idea how horny this thing gets everyday." Raven points to her pussy. "I think I've gotten a lot hornier over the last year. I just hope I don't drive you two crazy with it."

"Don't worry about us and I'm sure you'll meet a lot of other people around here who feel the same way. After all, I'm the same as you, and I've met quite a few others too. My boss will fall in love with you."

Moments later, the girls make their way over to Ames' place and down a long grassy knoll and along a dirt path. Both sides are lined with fence wire, oak and maple trees. Raven looks out the window, seeing the whirling dust caused by the car. She can feel her boobs bouncing with each bump and dip on the dirt track until they reach the end and come across a gate. Anita gets out her car, opens the gate, drives through it, and then shuts it behind them.

With his big red combine, Ames is headed back in the direction of the ladies. They sit at the end of the field, patiently waiting. After making a sweeping turn he comes to a stop in front of them. The machine is like an angry monster, it is loud and obnoxious, the reel spins and the teeth move back and forth on the header, as it spits out dust and chaff from the back. and when Ames shuts down his mighty beast, there is golden silence.

12