Country Living

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vehicle doors swing open, and the ladies get out. Anita stands next to the car, dressed in an attractive white sundress that rises above the knees and is dotted with stemmed red roses. She checks that her laced belt is neatly knotted into a nice bow before adjusting and smoothing the surface of the fabric.

Raven looks great with a simple pale blue tank top with thin straps, jeans and her white shoes.

"Hey ladies, what's going on?" Ames leaps down from the combine, with a bright smile, pleased to see them.

Anita opens the back door of her car and produces her makeshift picnic basket.

"Oh, I thought the three of us could have lunch together. It's nothing fancy, just some sandwiches, strawberries, and a few tomatoes, some cheese.

Raven and Ames spread out the large blanket in the shade of his massive machine. They eat the food while sitting on a blanket in the center of a half- combined field of oats that is gently waving in the warm gentle summer breeze.

The conversation is slow and easy and they laugh at each other's jokes. There are subtle touches between the them.

Ames and Anita lock their gazes, as if seeking for one another's soul. They get closer to each other and kiss. Raven sits on the blanket, admiring them.

Anita unties her belt and throws it to the center of the blanket. She pulls her dress over her head and tosses it to the side.

As they kiss Anita unbuttons Ames' shirt and pushes it over his shoulder and it drops to the ground. A few seconds later he stands, unzips and pushes his pants and undies the ground.

The girls stare at him. He sits back on the blanket and the two continue.

After taking off her clothing, Raven observes them alone for a time until she grows a bit bored and finds herself fascinated with the combine. She moves toward the ladder, looking up into the cockpit.

"Would you like to go up in it?" Ames makes an offer.

"Umm, yeah, that would be fun." Raven makes a snap decision.

"Wait a minute, let me get your shoes. The rungs may be painful on your feet." Ames takes a couple big steps over, grabs her runners off the ground, and helps her with putting them on. Ames watches her bare round ass and hirsute pussy as they climb up and inside the cabin.

Raven sits in the large leather captains seat and glances out the windows, then at the bewildering array of lights, lever controls, and foot pedals. Ames makes an effort to explain everything to Raven. But he may as well be trying to explain a Boeing 777 to her. Most of it goes over her head.

Ames grabs his phone off the side panel and takes several shots of his new friend as she poses for him. She holds her breasts, then spreads her legs while making kissy faces.

Ames takes his seat, and Raven sits on his lap rubbing her buttocks on his swelling dick. Anita sticks her head through the open door as he grinds his cock against her naked ass cheeks.

"Would you ladies like to go a round up the field with me?" The females exchange glances, indicating a resounding yes.

Ames instructs Anita to come inside and close the door behind her. She stands to the side of the seat. The combine roars to life when Ames flips on the ignition. He raises and lowers the header a couple times before starting up the field.

While the seats do have shocks built in, it's not a perfectly smooth ride by any means. Raven is enjoying every moment as Ames' massive manhood is thrusted up inside her when they encounter bumps in the field as they slowly progress to the other end. Ames enjoys the smells of their perfumes filling the cabin. Anita's bare chest brushes the side of his face as the machine tosses and sways while cutting the oats. They get to the far end of the field. Ames comes to a stop once he turns around to let Raven and Anita switch places.

"Oooh, this feels so damn good," Anita moans as she sits on him. I wish I could've thought of this before."

Ames wraps one arm around Anita's thin body as he steers his massive machine with the other while the combine crawls slowly back the other way. Just as they get to the end Ames spews his load inside Anita.

"Damnit Raven, this is better than your Sybian."

"I know, right!"

As the combine comes to a stop, a rusted, red car approaches them. "Oh shit Anita, there's someone coming and our clothes are laying on the blanket.

"It's okay, it's just Anise." Anita touches Raven's arm assuring her that she has nothing to worry about.

Anise gets out of her car wearing a baseball cap with her pony tail pulled through it, a provocative beige V-neck top that displays most of her cleavage, white shorts, and tanned work shoes. "Wow, it looks like I interrupted some kinky fun, I'm sorry about that!"

Before descending, Anita offers Anisa a disdainful wave. Once on the ground, she embraces and kisses her employer. Raven and Ames follow her down and stand by them.

"Anise, what brings you out here?"

She reaches inside the open window and grabs some government documentation from the seat. She hands it to Ames. "I needed to make sure Ames got this form for the new fertilizers next year. It has to get back to me by next Thursday. Sorry about the short notice, I just got it today.

Anita takes it from her and quickly scans the paperwork. "Ames, I'll help you with this tonight and take it into work tomorrow, is that okay?" Ames and Anise nod in agreement.

"Oh, Anise I want you to meet my closest girlfriend Raven."

Anise eyes her up and down, then blurts, "Shit, she's gorgeous."

Anise turns her eyes towards Ames, "Damn Ames, your cock stills looks gorgeous after all these years.

"You've seen his pecker before?" Anita inquires, a little surprised.

"You're forgetting it's a small town and I've just about fucked every male in it at one time or another. Ames and I go way back," Anise responds. "Isn't that right, Ames?"

"Uh-huh, Yep, it sure is." Ames says as he gets dressed again then casually salutes them. "Well ladies, I have to be getting back to work."

Ames gives all three of them a kiss and goes back to his big red beast and roars down the field.

Anita and Raven dress up as well. "Why don't you come over my place, honey?" Anita replies as she strokes her finger across one of her covered breasts.

"I'd love to, sounds like fun!"

When the girls return to Anita's house, they gather around the table. Anita sets out several beers, and they sit, talk, and gossip.

"So, how did you and Ames meet?"

"He was 14 and I was 13 when my parents used to own the farm down the road. I used to stroll by the farm, which his parents had just bought, on my way to the school bus stop. We quickly hit it off and became good friends." Anise continues her stroll down memory lane. "There used to be an old concrete block shack by the tracks back in the field. Ames and I used to go in there and talk after school and during the summer"

"Don't stop now, Anise," Anita says with a smile, "it's getting interesting."

"Tell us everything, even the sexy parts too." Raven sits on the table, her chin resting on the palms of her hands and arms.

Anise takes a sip of beer and adds, "Well, the next summer we kinda got into kissing for a while which led to you show me yours and me showing him mine. I gave him my first head later that summer. Because I used too many teeth, the poor boy was in anguish."

Anita and Raven laughed.

"He licked his first pussy that day too, mine, and believe it or not he was surprisingly good at it. We fooled around like this for a year or two.

My parents left for a few days, so Ames came to help me with the farm chores. I had the house to myself, and it was a brutally cold and snowy day outside; we had just returned from the barn, and I asked Ames to a shower.

"We went to my room after the shower and nestled beneath the blankets to warm up. We began kissing, and you know the rest of the story. We were suddenly ready. He inserted it inside me, and that was probably the one time I wished he was a lot smaller. As a result, we both lost our virginities that day." Anise finishes.

"What happened to you two?" Anita inquires, intrigued.

"You," Anise says with a grin.

"Me?!?" Anita is taken aback and she puts a hand on her chest. "What do you mean me?"

"You stole him from me." Anise quips.

"Well, you should be mad as hell at me. Why aren't you?"

"Well, you started working for me and we got close, I began to have feelings for you as well, and I thought you and Ames would make a terrific match. As a result, I never interfered with you two."

"Well, honey. I love Ames, but I also cherish you too and Raven, and I would be delighted to share him."

"Do you really mean that?" Anise inquires.

"Mm...mm, yes. Why don't you stay the night with us? If Ames gets here early enough, he could end up joining us. "What do you think?"

"Oh, I'd love that so much, thank you."

It's 10:00 pm and it's a sultry summer night and the girls are stark naked sitting around the table as Anita fills out Ames' forms and gossiping.

Ames comes into the house, and sees Anise sitting, he grabs her arm and they embrace. They kiss passionately, tongues twirling, hands running over their bodies. He turns her around and starts plowing her from behind. Within seconds she's gushing cum over the floor.

"Holy Shit, Anita!" Raven is shocked. "I've never seen anyone cum that much before."

"I know, right?" she says astonished.

Minutes later the two are laying on the cum soaked floor with her on top and in control. It's about as rough as lovemaking gets.

They look at one other, and Anita turns to face Raven. Anita asks quietly. "Are they trying to kill each other?"

"I don't know, but this is better than any porn I've ever seen."

Finally the couple collapses in a heap of flesh.

Several days later Ames, Anita and Raven along with few friends following behind them went to Raven's house and loaded her things. When they returned her furniture and other possessions were strewn throughout the house.

Anita steps into the kitchen wearing a tank top, cut off Demi's and asks Ames, "Where is that woman, have you seen Raven?"

"No," Ames checks his watch, "I haven't seen her for about a half hour or so, why?"

"She's got shit all over the fucking place, she should be in here putting stuff away." Anita reacts flailing her arms in the air.

Anita glances out the window above the sink when she hears her laughing. She is barely able to see her outside. Anita wonders what's going on and steps out the door, around the corner of the house to investigate and is happily surprised.

Anita rushes back inside laughing hysterically, all smiles.

"Did you find her?" Ames asks curiously.

"Shh!" Anita puts her finger to her mouth and motions for him to quietly follow her outside. They get to the house's corner. When Ames sees Raven, he is pleasantly shocked to see Raven on her knees on the lawn with a cock in her mouth, another in her ass while rubbing yet another.

After a few seconds of watching them, Anita says to Ames, "Lets go and let them play."

"Holy Cow, I cant believe Raven's having a gang bang with three guys. She looked like she's having the time of her life." Anita swoons. "That's wonderful, your buddies like her."

Ames sits back down in his chair and shares his thoughts. "Well, they ain't going find another gal that'll put out as much as she does, that's for sure."

"Did you see her boobs swaying back and forth?" Anita is on cloud nine as she steps over and sits on Ames lap and they start kissing. "Mmm... You know, while she's out there we can have our own fun in here."

Anita runs her fingers through Ames' thick black hair as their tongues entwine while they kiss. She can feel the roughness of the working man's hands pressing across her smooth sun kissed legs then over her red shorts and up inside her white t-shirt to her tiny bra-less bosoms. Anita's nipples are clearly visible through the almost sheer material.

Raven enters the kitchen door, looking absolutely exhausted carrying her red blouse, lace panties and shoes.

"Well, it looked like you were having a blast out there."

"Oh hell yeah, I had a great time. Whew, I'm pooped, what a workout!" Raven says as she rubs her tits and twat then collapse in a chair with her legs spread. "Ames your buddies are a sweet bunch of guys. I offered to pay them or owe them some booze. But they wanted to fuck me instead. I thought about it for a minute and thought what the hell, I want to be a slut too!"

"We saw you out there," Anita says. "We came back in because you seemed so happy."

"Oh I was once I got into it. I was expecting a one-on-one fuck, like you know, one guy today, next week maybe the other, and perhaps the third man the week after that. I certainly wasn't prepared for this. But, I enjoyed every minute."

Anita climbs off Ames' lap and pulls her t-shirt down from her exposed boobs to her waist. "All right, I'm going to start cooking dinner. You better start unpacking, young lady, if you want to sleep with us tonight. Ames and I will help you after dinner."

"I'll start after I take a quick shower." Raven says in a weary tone.

Anita claps her hands and snaps at her in a motherly tone to get her moving.

"OK, okay, I'm leaving. Sheesh!" Raven waves a hand, stands and sprints up the steps to the shower.

Anita, Raven, Anise and Ames enjoy the country life.

12