Couple Celebrates 25th Anniversary

Story Info
Swinger couple specially celebrated with friends.
5.4k words
3.3
15.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a story about swinger couples and naturally all characters are above 18 years. It has a lot of extra-marital affairs. Orgies, dirty sexual pleasures. In case you're not comfortable about it, please avoid reading.)

We are a couple who completed 25 years of our married life in October last year. I'm 59 and my wife, Rima, is 49. Though ours had been a love marriage but stresses of job and life had long back affected our sex life. It was in the year 2011 when two couples, who were our close friends, suggested about couple swapping and finally overcoming all inhibitions, we three pairs of couples had our first swapping in Goa. Once we enjoyed it, we repeated whenever we got a chance convenient to all the pairs. Over years, and based on very reserved selection of friends, our group now has 11 couples and one widower member who indulge in swapping now and then. It was not possible for all the 23 members to be present in all the swapping episodes, but at least once in a year all managed to gather at one place for three or four days to enjoy carnal pleasures of partner swapping. At other times, it depended on the convenience of one or more pairs to meet for swapping.

But let me give their names and age profiles in seriatim as they joined our swinger circle. The first two pairs are those who initiated us to swapping.

Sanjay & Jumi (56 & 50)

Jayanta & Chanchala (45 & 38)

Badal & Tumpa (42 & 34)

Pranjal & Mamoni (33 & 27)

Choubey & Gayathri (34 & 31)

Prakash & Ruchita (31 & 28)

Navin & Priya (31 & 27)

Vishal & Anupama (32 & 27)

Bijit & Vandana (30 & 26)

Anish & Preeti (70 & 62) and

Vinay 33, the widower.

Normally single member is not allowed but Vinay and his late wife Sweety had participated in swapping game with us on a number of occasions and unfortunately, Sweety died in child birth very unexpectedly. Later we decided to let Vinay continue participating with us. Although we advised Vinay to get remarried but he had not found a bride who would be free enough to enjoy swinging. Moreover, his physical demands for sex are more or less satisfied by 11 female members of our group. Since he is extremely virile, passionate and horny and has the biggest dick, both in length and girth, all the ladies were also interested to have him in the group.

Our decisions were always taken collectively and in case of any difference of opinion, it was discussed and decided by the majority. Since Anish and Preeti are the oldest, despite being a swapping partner, they are also a bit of paternal figure to others adding a sense of incest in sexual liaison with them and they are also arbitrators in case of any controversy among other pairs. In fact, despite being oldest among us, both Anish and Preeti are very hot and sensuous and all the male members of the group enjoy physical proximity with Preeti just as our wives also enjoy being caressed by Anish, who is very knowledgeable in sexual matters. Even at 62, Preeti has maintained her figure and during a night can easily satisfy two or three horny males.

On his part, Anish, at 70 and despite grey hairs and slight mark of baldness near forehead, has a dick that can mesmerize women and he stays long enough that delights his partners. I had watched my wife Rima frantically pleading to Anish to come inside her pussy as he drove her crazy from one climax to another. But the best about this oldest couple is their ability of role playing and creating such situation that one feels it to be real.

Once with my wife Rima, both Anish and Preeti played the role of her parents-in-law and played the role of seducing Rima to go to the bed of her father-in-law. Preeti played the role of a seductive mother-in-law who was sending her daughter-in-law to him. The role play was so realistic and the settings were such that Rima was literally moaning as "papa", "papa" as Anish pounded her.

Anish and Preeti had a big double storeyed house with an underground hall and multiple bedrooms in the ground and first floor. Most of our swapping sessions are held at their house and naturally all the couples had more experiences with Anish and Preeti.

Things were at low ebb all through the major part of 2020 due to lockdown. Even after the lockdown was gradually lifted, both Anish and Preeti took extra care and safety measures considering their age. But in October last year, with Anish and Vinay sharing Preeti, the swapping restarted.

But I will share various stories and role play enacted in our swapping circle later. Let me now concentrate on how our 25th wedding anniversary of myself and Rima was celebrated in our circle. Formal reception was given to relatives and friends. Our swinger friends suggested they would hold a separate celebration.

Among the members of our swinging circle, we mostly speak in language with sexual connotation. So Vinay suggested to me and my wife that we need not organize a feast on the occasion of anniversary, which they would arrange for us but that we should offer raw meet for the ladies and gents of our circle implying my dick and Rima's nude body.

After deliberations among the members a date was decided in early January for dinner at the house of Anish and Preeti. Rima was asked that from that day on (mid-November) till the party she shouldn't shave or trim her pubic and armpit hairs. On the day of the party she should not take a bath or change her undergarments. Rima had objected to the idea of not bathing on that day and spending the night with male partners in her undergarments that she had been using day long. But all the male partners assured her that they wanted to smell her real and natural body odour, and if they find it too offensive, they would use perfume. It was decided that after the dinner, Rima would go to a room fully dressed where all the male members, except me, will be present wearing only their undergarments. They would all sniff Rima in her original body odour, caress her and the rest of the activities will be at her discretion. Rima would be free to decide whether after being sniffed by the male partners there would be further game or not. Rima might suck someone or kiss another or fuck or jack off any male member according to her wish but nothing would be binding on her. No male member will force her to do anything unless she agrees of her own However, all the males would be free to sniff, kiss, fondle her privates and cajole with her. As Anish put it, "When dogs sniff something, there are obvious bites and scratches."

It was decided that Rima would spend the whole night with those eleven males and they would fulfill her sexual wishes as desired by her. On the next morning I would go to her room with my female companions to find how Rima was doing with her partners.

On my part, after the dinner I would go to a separate room where all the ten female members, except Rima, would be present in skimpy outfits and I would enjoy in my own way with any or all of them as I like and the ladies will remain at my service throughout the night. They would oblige my wishes that night. Next morning I would go with my lady companions to find how Rima had spent her night with the male companions.

Looking at the convenience of all the partners, the dinner was organised on 10th January to celebrate our anniversary within the swapping group. The couples gifted us condoms, sex toys, skimpy undergarments. After the dinner was over I went to my designated room leaving Rima to the company of her male partners in a separate room.

The moment I entered my tool started growing as I saw ten ladies in various sexy and exposing outfits waiting for me. I have personally enjoyed physical intimacy with each of them at different time but it was like a fair of voluptuous bodies ready to display their curves to me. I regretted my growing age. Too many delicious dishes to relish but I could hardly manage two or three. It was like letting a starving hungry person in front of many sumptuous dishes when he could enjoy only a few.

I went near Preeti. She was wearing a set of lacy bra and panty of off white color. I lifted the cups of her bra exposing her boobs and said to others, "Just see, how sexy her boobs are."

I lowered my face and gave her nipple a mild suck. Preeti shivered and moaned a bit while others smiled at her reaction. I went near Vandana and kneeling in front of her placed my nose on her black panty sniffing the damp smell and then pressed my face hard against her soft panty that covered her vagina. Even from over the panty I could feel her discharging love juice as the spot near her cunt got wet. Suddenly, I lifted the edge of her panty exposing her labia lips and moved my wet tongue casually over her labia lips. She was not clean shaved but her pubic hairs were trimmed. Vandana moaned and spread her legs to give me better access. I moved my hands to held her buttocks and pressed them hard pushing her cunt towards my face. Slowly I unhooked her bra and pulled down her panty making Vandana completely nude. I hugged her tightly to which she responded with equal warmth.

Looking at her nudity, Anupama was smiling. I gestured her to come near me. As she came, I left Vandana and came near Anupama and before she could understand anything, I kissed her lips pushing my tongue deep inside her mouth. Anupama responded sensuously and her tongue got engaged in war with mine inside her mouth. She was wearing a hooked panty. I unhooked and pulled it up to her knee before she could understand anything and I was soon fondling her bushy cunt. Anupama had prolific growth of pubic hairs. I began to play with them. Soon my finger found her hole and it was already slippery. I pushed my finger inside and started fingering her. She arched her body and said, "Oh my God."

I unhooked Anupama's bra and cupping her 34 size soft and tender boobs began to knead those balls. The feeling of her warm flesh mounds hardened my tool further.

At the centre of the room a big mattress was there. As I kept kneading Anupama's flesh mounds, I said to all females in the room, "You all look so sexy in your outfits. Now you know, your respective husbands have given you the task of serving me. So you all get naked and sit around me on the mattress. If you enjoy, I may also strip you."

Jumi and Gayathri smiled at me mischievously. Both were wearing front open bra. I knew they wanted me to remove their outfits so that they do receive a bit of fondling too. I went on the mattress and invited, "If you want to get stripped by me, come here."

Except Anupama, who was already nude, all others came one by one and I stripped them completely. It was followed by long lip to lip kiss with each. I asked Chanchala and Vandana to bring out my tool from under the clothes. My 6.5" member stood out as if threatening the chastity of the ladies. Preeti teased, "His tool is searching Rima. Tell him to find a substitute shelter for the night as Rima's hole is busy today to entertain 11 horny guests she has tonight."

We all laughed. Once on the mattress, the ladies started exploring my body. Tumpa and Chanchala were bold enough to kiss the tip of my throbbing meat and taste the drops of precum. Ruchita and Priya got engaged in sucking my rod alternately while Mamoni was caressing my buttocks. I took hold of the heads of Ruchita and Priya and started fucking their mouths alternately pushing my rod deep inside. I then invited the ladies one by one telling them that my dick wanted to feel the taste of their lips and tongues and without discharging my load enjoyed fucking their mouths intermittently. I then engaged in lip kissing with each, one after another, to taste how their mouths tasted after taking my cock in their mouths.

Of all the females, Mamoni was shy and introvert. I brought her near me and we engaged in 69. Others encouraged us to suck faster. Soon Mamoni was moaning. I decided to fuck her in front of all. As I changed my position, Mamoni understood my intention and pleaded with her glances not to fuck her in front of others. I told her whisperingly not to be ashamed and enjoy getting fucked in front of others. As I invaded Mamoni's pussy others became aware of our mating and they encouraged us while some got so excited that they were fingering their own pussy. Looking at them I decided that they all deserved oral caress. After all, at my age it was impossible for my dick to satisfy the thirst of all the ten hungry pussies in one night.

I left Mamoni halfway and she was too hot by then and was mentally and physically ready to enjoy a good fuck. So even though I had brought out my cock from her wet hole, she laid in front of all spreading her legs exposing her juicy cunt, ignoring all shame, anticipating eagerly that I would soon invade her craving hole once more.

I made a mental calculation and recalled my previous experiences with each of them. I knew that though quite aged, both Preeti and Jumi were very horny, like my wife Rima, and decided to give them oral caress first. All the ladies had grown hot and horny by then and each were trying to guess who were going to have the pleasure of the complete mating session with me.

Keeping the ladies to wonder, I pulled Preeti near me and started sniffing her privates. She responded with a hot lip to lip kiss but I quickly brought my face near her clean shaved pussy and took her labia lip between my lips and started sucking them hard. The 62 years old Preeti started arching her body and suppressed moans of pleasure escaping from her mouth. I pushed my tongue deep inside and started tickling her clit. Within twenty minutes she exploded and I could taste her juice. Soon she was pushing away my face from her love spot as she gasped for breath. I left her to take rest after the climax as she lay prostrated exposing her shaved pussy overflowing with her own juice and my saliva.

My next target was Tumpa. I started sucking her nipples which grew erect. I kept kneading her boobs from her back while placing my nose between her big asses and smelling the sexy odour. Her pubic hairs were trimmed and as I started rubbing my face on her pussy and ass crack, she shivered in excitement. I knew Tumpa enjoyed dirty words during sexual activity and as such said to her making it audible to all in the room, "Spread your legs like a slut so that I can eat your tasty pussy."

Tumpa obliged and after sucking her pussy for sometime, I started fingering her, making her push her pussy upwards and twisting her legs in utter sexual excitement. I had no plan of fucking her pussy but the way her boobs were dancing made me crazy. I commanded her to be on her knees and said to everyone in the room, "Tumpa is going to be my bitch as anniversary gift."

Everyone cheered and in front of all, I started fucking her in a doggy style while my hands were busy fondling her boobs that were hanging voluptuously. I was too excited to last longer in that environment and flooded her cunt within twenty minutes in the midst of her passionate screams and sexy whistles by other ladies.

Everyone thought that having discharged my load once, there would be a brief pause in the game of orgy. My dick was partially flaccid after fucking Tumpa. But my eyes were fixed on the youngest Vandana, her slim waist, her tender and tight 34 sized flesh mounds, her slender body, her shaved armpits and black patch of thin pubic hairs covering her quim. I gestured her to be near me and when she was near said to her, "You're the latest married in our group. Let me see how Bijit has taught you to be sexy."

I pulled her near me and started kissing her tender armpits. She giggled as my tongue created sensation there. Then I kissed the entire length of her both hands from fingers to the smooth arms resting my face purposefully near her sexy flesh mounds and teasing her pink nipples with my tongue. Vandana embraced me showing her warm response. I again started kissing her, this time from toes to the leg joints near waist. Vandana had smooth and sexy buttocks; I simply licked her round ass while my hands explored her soft boobs. I guided her face towards my crotch and said to her, "Suck this rod like a whore and bring it back to life."

In the meantime, my finger went inside her rectal hole and I moved it tentatively. Vandana unhesitatingly took my partially flaccid cock in her palm and began to caress it lovingly. She lowered her face on my crotch and sensuously moved her lips on my rod while her tongue started tickling the pink glan. At her ministration, my cock came to life immediately. In excitement to see it hard again, I pushed my finger further in her rectal hole. Vandana shivered in excitement and whispered to my ears, "Like to ass fuck? No problem. I have done it more than once."

"Later," I replied, "I like to taste your nether lips and sexy butts."

My tongue went to explore the pink opening of her rectal hole and from there my face went to her pussy lips covered by sparsely growth of black curly hairs. Her pussy lips were already dripping in her juice. I placed my cheek against her pussy lips to feel the wetness. I lovingly moved my fingers on her tender pussy lips. Vandana was too busy sucking my rod; my caress excited her. She gave a mild bite on my dick. I let out a suppressed scream, held Vandana by the hair and started to and fro movement of my hard phallus in and out of her mouth. She was almost choked as my dick reached deep inside her throat. I loosened my grip letting her free her mouth and then I started sucking her pussy violently. Vandana moaned, screamed in excitement, arched her body, pleaded me to stop. But I continued till she was rocked by violent climax and she fell on the mattress sprawling like a hunted deer.

Ruchita was shamelessly lying on the mattress and fingering her clean shaved pussy. She gestured with her finger towards her pussy with parted lips asking if I would like to play with her sexy pussy. I wasted no time and started kissing her nude body. Ruchita's body had a sexy smell, perhaps from the perfumes she used. I saw her unshaved armpits with growth of long hairs and buried my face there sniffing the smell of sweat and perfume that added a sexy flavour. I simply did not bury my face, but kissed and then started licking her armpits. Ruchita pulled my head between her big bosom and as she pressed my head between her boobs, she said, "They're waiting for you. Do you like the smell here? It's specially for you tonight."

It was a wonderful smell. But her tits were more wonderful. Her big nipples reminded me Malayali grapes and I started sucking one lovingly while my two hands were busy playing with her other flesh mound. Ruchita loudly declared, "Since long I'm waiting to taste his hard lollypop. Now I have got the chance. So I'll enjoy before all of you. Don't mind if I look like a dick crazy bitch."

Ruchita's words made all laugh and feel the heat of the orgy. Jumi, who was very intimate friend and classmate of Rima, smilingly complained, "It's not fair. Rima has so many dicks at her service and we ten have only one."

Preeti said, "We all decided it as their anniversary special. When is yours anniversary? You will get many dicks then."

All laughed. Meanwhile, Ruchita knelt down in front me and like a hungry slut took the entire cock in her mouth and was sucking it with relish. It was a wonderful experience of being sucked by a sexy woman in front of other nude and sexy women. After about five minutes, I slowly laid her on the mattress and gestured her to place her pussy on my face. She got on top of me with my cock in her mouth while my mouth was in her cunt and we started enjoying 69. Ruchita tried hard to make me come but having ejaculated once, I gained more control. As we continued to give oral pleasure to each other, Ruchita started moaning like a real slut and I accelerated oral caress bringing her to orgasm.

12