Couple Celebrates 25th Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then went near Chanchala. She had the brightest complexion among all the females of our group. She had a voluptuous body. She was short but her boobs and asses were adorable. As I went near her, she kissed my lips of her own pushing her tongue deep inside. She took my dick in her palm and said, "The poor boy, he had extreme stimulation tonight. I need to take some precaution so that this lovely dick doesn't ejaculate before time."

Chanchala brought out a Climax spray and sprayed it on my glan. The cool burning sensation made me lose the erection slightly. I looked irritatedly at Chanchala. But she smiled and said, "Don't worry, I will bring it back to its demonic form after sometime. Thereafter, someone you fuck will be in the seventh heaven."

Lying on her back, Chanchala asked Preeti, "Please shoot a porno clip of my game with him so that we can make Rima jealous showing how I enjoyed with her husband."

Chanchala then took my dick between her boobs and kept massaging. In no time, the soft sensuality of her 36 sized wheat complexioned boobs brought back my hardness. In front of everyone she guided my hard rod in her pussy. Her passage was already slippery and I could feel her warm love juice drenching my cock as it was buried in her love canal. She asked me to suck her boobs while giving thrusts in her pussy. But like a true considerate partner she let me go after sometime telling me, "You have other partners tonight to take care of. So I will not be demanding tonight."

I was amazed at her consideration and gave her a smooch. I was earlier worried about ejaculating due to sexy atmosphere and so many stimulation. But Chanchala's spraying of Climax gave me new level of confidence and I decided to pay back orally. So I started licking, sucking and caressing her cunt so intensely as I had not done to any other partner that night and as she reached her orgasm, she hugged me as if we reached the climax through mating.

Priya joined me next in the game. She was dark complexioned but had sexy glances. She was known in our group for her small but firm boobs and her juicy lips, both upper and nether. Moreover, she was the only lady in our group who preferred anal fuck over pussy. So after cajoling with her for sometime and caressing her pussy, I asked her to be on fours and then pushed a finger in her rectal hole and moved it in a circular way. She was enjoying it. Her pubic and rectal areas were clean shaved. I pushed my head from backside through her parted thighs and from below started sucking her pussy. I knew she enjoyed this position very much when her partner entered his mouth to suck her pussy from below. After I caressed her pussy hardly for five minutes, she said in a clear voice, "I want to feel that demon in my arse."

So leaving her sexy pussy I positioned myself as if ready to ride a horse. I teased her for sometime placing my hard dick between her ass cheeks. Everyone in the room was watching us. I tried to push another finger in her rectal hole, even though my thumb was already there. But her hole was quite tight. Jumi had noticed my effort to insert another finger. She said to Priya, "Priya you lubricate his tool with your saliva and let him wet your arse further with his tongue."

So I and Priya entwined in 69 position, my cock in her hot mouth and my mouth in her rectum. At one time Priya asked me, "Put it in, I want to feel your thrusts.'

Pulling her by her hair I brought her near me adjusting the position of her arse to my cock and started invading her rectal hole. She moaned as I kept pressing till the entire length went inside. I started giving her mild thrusts. But she requested to give hard thrusts as brutal thrusts help her achieve orgasm faster. It was true, I had hardly given twenty to thirty brutal thrusts when she collapsed on the mattress with me on her back. I was then kneading her well shaped boobs. As she enjoyed the orgasm arising out of anal fuck, I slowly disengaged and brought out my cock from her hole.

My eyes were fixed on Jumi and Mamoni. My first swapping experience was with Jumi. So I had a natural weakness for her and Sanjoy who helped us to overcome our inhibition. Even at 50, Jumi was hot like a bitch and I had special liking to put my dick in her craving pussy as she used to plead to me, "Jiju (brother-in-law), I'm feeling ashamed."

Her telling me whisperingly about being ashamed while already we two were nude, excited me further and made my dick harder. But that night I had a real dilemma. Mamoni was young, shy and introvert and I had already aroused her to such an extent that she was craving for a passionate fuck. Her soft, tender and youthful body had an extraordinary sensuousness. And there was Gayathri.

To be frank, not all the males of our group preferred to enjoy with Gayathri because during sex she preferred role play and to be the dominating partner. She was very hot but her role play invariably involved abusing her partner, biting and scratching him, telling most dirty and obscene imaginary stories about the spouse of her male partner. Apart from her husband Choubey, myself, Sanjoy, Anish, Badal, Navin and Vinay reciprocated to her role play and dominant role and enjoyed her dirty fantasy stories and role playing. Other male members preferably avoided her.

I enjoyed her role play and dirty stories she weaved about Rima during sex. I regretted that our anniversary celebration was restricted to single night when of the ten sexy and willing ladies, I had to be very selective. After considering all factors, I invited Gayathri to be my next partner. Coming near me, she assumed the role of a boss and blindfolded me. She made me kiss and lick her rectal hole before allowing me to touch her pussy. Then she made me kneel down and lick her pussy intermittently so that her climax got delayed. She loudly declared to other ladies, "Just watch my servant for tonight. His wife Rima is a whore and he sent her to please eleven horny clients. Here he will please my ass and pussy."

To please Gayathri, I said humbly, "Madam, how can I serve you?"

"Let's play a game," Gayathri replied, "I will take you blindfolded to pussies of all who are in the room. You will suck and sniff and guess whose pussy you're sucking. If you can guess correctly, she will be your slave and you can ask her do any act of sex. If you're wrong, you will satisfy her orally pleasuring her and miss you chance to drill her pussy."

Knowing very well that it would be difficult, I agreed. At least I was certain that my guess won't fail in case of Anupama for her bushy cunt and Vandana for her trimmed pubic growth. So, blindfolded I was guided by Gayathri from one pussy to another. As I spoke out my guess, Gayathri would remove the cover off my eyes to let me know if I was right or wrong. When I went wrong,I immediately gave oral caress to the owner of the pussy, when right I kept them in reserve to decide later. Very strikingly, my first successful guess was the fourth one and it was none other than Gayathri herself. Though I was blindfolded and Gayathri had not taken any extra time to expose her pussy in front of me, I could guess it from the distinctive smell I had got habituated to as she guided me from one pussy to another standing beside me. My other two correct guesses were obviously, Anupama and Vandana. However, two more correct guesses, which were just by chance, were the pussies of Jumi and Mamoni.

"Five out of ten," Gayathri declared, "50% correct guesses, not bad, sexy brute. So you can use five or any of us as your slave tonight."

Now was my turn to give command. So I said, "I wish to finish first screwing Mamoni while rest of the four get into lesbian pleasures. Gayathri and Jumi will caress each other while Vandana and Anupama will be the other pair. The hottest bitch will be my slut tonight."

Telling this I got engaged with Mamoni, who had been waiting so long to complete our half done mating. I invaded her pussy in front of all and both of us started enjoying hot fucking in front of others. It was probably a session of thirty minutes after which we had our climax.

I then inspected Jumi, Gayathri, Vandana and Anupama who were busy in mutually preparing their respective partners for me. All the four had grown hot and it was difficult to decide. As I was partially limp after flooding my load in Mamoni's cunt, I asked them to give my cock oral caress and depending on their quality of service I would choose my next partner.

As one by one, each of them gave oral caress, my dick grew hard again. But of all, Anupama with her wet , curly pubic hairs, parting labia lips and erect nipples, seemed more fascinating to me and I declared, "She will be my next bitch tonight."

So, in front of other ladies in the room, I made nude Anupama sit on my lap as I started fondling her flesh mounds. I literally licked her bushy armpits and her bushy cunt preparing her for a passionate mating session with me. I kept drilling her pussy for unusually longer duration because despite excitement I was not coming soon inside her after consecutive ejaculation. But finally in the midst of cheers and dirty words and whistles by the ladies, we reached a mind blowing orgasm as we hugged each other passionately while moaning unintelligible sexy words.

Rest of the night, I and Anupama were nude and in each other's embrace while other ladies too slept nude in the same room.

(So that is one part of our silver jubilee celebration with our swinging couple friends. In the next part, I will share the experiences of my wife, Rima.)

12