Couple Celebrates 25th Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife goes wild with swinger males.
5k words
4.25
6.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is the second part and here I will try to describe how my wife, Rima celebrated with 11 horny males of our swapping group. As a brief recap, I like to remind readers that as agreed unanimously among the members, I was with 10 sexy and hot females members of our group which I described in Part One of this story. During the same night my wife Rima went to room with eleven horny males. As you might recall, since November, Rima had not shaved her armpits and pubic hairs as the male partners were to sniff her and on the night she went to their room, Rima did not take bath so that they can sniff her in her natural body odour. So this story is about Rima's experience with eleven horny males as a part of silver jubilee celebration of our wedding.

So that night as I entered the room to celebrate with ten hot wives, Rima went to the room where eleven horny males including widower, Vinay were eagerly waiting. Rima went to the room wearing most seductive see through outfit. She wore a transparent red top fastened loosely around the upper part of her body. Its lower edge barely covered her thighs as it ended at six inches length from her waist. Rest of her lower portion had no cover exposing her well built slender legs. Underneath the red transparent top, Rima wore black lacy bra and panty that were visible clearly. As the top was fastened loosely with a string, her cleavage was visible too. The moment she entered, the males in the room welcomed her with hoots and whistles.

Half of the floor of the room was covered with a mattress while there was a bed in another corner. As Rima entered, she was given a welcome hug by the most aged member, Anish and while giving a hug he lifted the edge of her top at the back exposing her big rounded asses to the view of others. Rima was then made to sit at the centre of the mattress while all the males sat surrounding her. All the males were in their undergarments and they asked Rima to cast her glances on their crotch to know how they felt at her presence in skimpy outfit. Rima noticed bulges of all the males and smiled nervously.

Once seated, they confirmed whether she had kept her natural growth of hairs unshaved and if she had avoided taking a bath in last twenty-four hours. As Rima confirmed this they wanted see the growth of hairs in her armpits and wanted to know from her if she would herself expose her armpits to them or would like anyone of them to do that. Finding her hesitating, Anish suggested that Bijit (30) being youngest of all the males should have the privilege to expose Rima.

So Bijit came near Rima and unfastened the lace, slowly slipped the tops off her shoulder and raised her hands exposing her bushy armpits to the lusty view of all the males. Rima had severe growth of hairs in her armpits which added to her sexy appearance and all the males grew restless to sniff her. But Bijit took the first chance and started passionately sniffing her sweaty armpits. Soon his tongue touched her armpit skin making her giggle. Bijit declared to all, "Our sexy baby smells fantastic in her natural odour."

With her top slipped from her shoulder, Rima's 36 boobs covered under lacy black bra was exposed to their view. Bijit was slowly but passionately moving his lips on her nape, bare shoulders, belly, and suddenly his face came down on her lips as the two got liplocked in a sensuous kiss. Soon Bijit's hand went inside her bra cup and started mauling her flesh mound. Choubey had become restless to watch her boobs. So he said to Rima in a dirty tone, "Your mounds have grown too big for your bra. With such horny males waiting to caress your tits why are you keeping them imprisoned under the bra? Let Bijit also maul them openly."

But Bijit was busy in sniffing and caressing Rima. So Navin got up and went to Rima's back and unhooked her bra. As the bra loosened, Bijit started kneading her boob more vigorously. Choubey came to Rima and pulled the bra out of her body and said to all, "Just watch how her big nipples have grown erect at our caress."

Choubey started moving his hands sensuously on her thighs while Bijit and Navin took her two nipples from two sides in their mouths and were sucking them. Rima couldn't control and moaned whisperingly. Choubey, who was exploring her thighs slowly pushed his fingers inside her panty and feeling the fertile growth of curly pubic hairs exclaimed, "OMG, she has a deep forest in her triangle and we haven't seen or sniffed it till now."

As if reminded by Choubey, all the males turned their attention to Rima's quim. Rima had already grown hot and her tunnel was already wet. Choubey in the meantime had inserted his finger in her love hole and was teasing her in such a way that she involuntarily discharged love juice and moaned like a hot bitch. The wet patch on her panty revealed her discharge.

Looking at the wet patch, Sanjoy, who was watching the game so long, said, "That's why I like her most. She is always hot and wet."

Telling this, Sanjoy went near Rima and while Choubey's fingers were playing with her pubic hairs inside her panty, Sanjoy began to sniff her cunt from over the panty placing his nose just on the wet patch. Bijit and Navin were still playing with her boobs and intermittently sniffing her armpits.

Anish was looking so long and like the ring master he suddenly said, "Remember guys, it's not a private game, we all here to celebrate her silver jubilee. So you must have a collective sense."

His words sent ripples of laughter in the room. Choubey teased, "The old stud is hot and jealous. He wants his share too."

Prakash, Vinay and Jayanta said that they also supported the view of Anish because it was supposed to be a collective party where they all would collectively sniff and caress Rima and the enjoyment should not be restricted to a few.

Sanjoy, Navin, Bijit and Choubey gestured and assured others to have their turn of pleasures with Rima. The moment these four left Rima, Jayanta took Choubey's position and started playing with the curly pubic hairs while Prakash and Pranjal took control of her flesh mounds and started sniffing and licking her armpits. Anish took Sanjoy's place to caress the wet patch on Rima's panty.

Badal, who was sitting and watching so long got very hot. He came near Rima, stood in front of her and with a rough jerk brought out his hard dick from inside her undergarment and said to Rima, "Just see what your slut like sexy body has done to the little John, he is jumping like an angry cobra."

As Prakash and Pranjal kept kneading her boobs and Anish played with the increasing wet patch on her panty, Badal took hold of Rima's hairs, gestured her to open her mouth and pushed the entire length of his hard dick inside her mouth and commanded her to suck. Without protest, my sexy wife Rima started sucking Badal's dick like a lollipop as she enjoyed fondling of her tits by Pranjal and Prakash and Anish licking her bushy cunt from over the panty.

As the lecherous game accelerated, Vinay said to all, "We haven't seen how bushy she is between her legs. I wish to sniff her pussy and arse too."

Anish, who was busy licking the wet patch on her panty, responded to Vinay, "Wait, you need to wait to watch a precious thing. Don't forget she is someone's wife and not a cheap slut. We will have all pleasures with her in due course."

Just that moment there were rustling sounds of tearing of clothes and unintelligible sounds from the mouth of Rima. She was trying to say something but couldn't as Badal was fucking her mouth. Her hands dropped and tried to prevent Anish but it was too late. Anish had tore away the front portion of her lacy panty exposing her deep bushy and curly growth in her love triangle and invited Vinay to watch snd sniff.

With front part of panty torn from the elastic at the waist, there was nothing hidden of Rima. Vishal got up, came near her and slapped lightly on her asses and said, "I was waiting for her spectacular buttocks, they always turn me on."

Vishal began to fondle Rima's 38 size tender white asses. In the meantime, Anish and Vinay were jointly sniffing her pubic area. Vishal, who was just watching so long, came to explore big butts of Rima and slapped moderately. Vishal took out a cream in his hands and began to massage it in her buttocks, ass cheeks and her rectal hole. He soon inserted his nose in the crack of her two butts and started sniffing. Soon he took some more cream and said, "The hole still smells foul, it needs more perfume."

Soon Vishal's index finger with cream on it went inside Rima's rectal hole; she moaned and shivered. The cream made her asshole quite slippery and as her rectal muscles squeezed several times at the presence of Vishal's finger, it slipped out of the hole. Vishal gave an obscene smile. He smeared his middle finger in the cream and pushed it again in Rima's asshole. Once again it slipped out. Vishal tried all the ten fingers one by one and they all enjoyed the game as they could see the spasm of the outer muscles of Rima's arse every time a finger went in. After Vishal had used all the ten fingers to tease Rima's arsehole, he started kissing it and sent his tongue inside. Rima was at the height of pleasure. Her soft pink inner flesh came out at her rectal point. But before anyone could guess, Vishal's hard dick invaded my wife's rectal hole while she screamed at sudden invasion. Vishal gave a few strokes and as Rima squeezed her muscles, his dick slipped out like his fingers. Vishal said, "Look at her pink asshole, she looks like a hot bitch."

After all the treatment she received from the horny males in her sensitive private parts, my sexy wife Rimahad grown hot and started moaning shamelessly. Anish asked her, "Are you enjoying, sexy baby?"

With Badal's cock still in her mouth, Rima could not answer but simply nodded in positive. Once this stage was over, each of the males took their individual turn to sniff her bushy areas, to fondle her as they wished, sucked and licked her cunt and also made her to take everyone's dick in her mouth. Apart from Vishal, Vinay and Jayanta also made their dicks have the taste of Rima's asshole. Rima was on fire and wanted to be hard fucked. But she also knew that she can't take eleven studs in a single night. It was the oldest of all, Anish who said to Rima, "I think by now you're hot enough and want badly to quench the thirst of your pussy. But though you are a hot wife you can't take all the eleven in one night. If you select one among us others will feel that you're biased. So I propose to blindfold you and one by one in random will put their dicks in your mouth. If you can correctly identify whose dick is in your mouth you will have mating session with the person. This dick identification in your mouth will continue till you're ready to have fucking. There will be no compulsion and you will decide when to stop this identification game. But whomever you correctly identify, you will mate with him in front of all of us."

Rima urgently needed a dick to satisfy her passion and she confirmed her agreement to the game. Badal said to her, "You see baby, we are all cuckolds here who enjoy to see their wives being fucked by a man other than himself. Your husband has sent you to us, so enjoy as much as you like. Remember that he too is enjoying tonight with our hot wives. So have no qualms as you enjoy with us."

Choubey added, "In the course of enjoyment some of us might be using derogatory words like bitch, slut etc. Please don't mind, these are only to create the erotic atmosphere and have nothing to insult or offend anyone."

After they decided, my wife was tightly blindfolded and she sat opening her mouth wide so that one can put the meat rod in her mouth without touching her or without being very near her. This was done so that Rima could not identify the person from any other clue except the cock.

As the identification game started, one by one each member started putting their hard flesh road in her mouth one by one. As each dick invaded her mouth Rima guessed the name of its owner and loudly declared the names. Her guesses in first seven cases failed miserably but her eighth guess of widower Vinay was right. Everyone cheered as tension built in all who would be the lucky guy to fuck Rima in front of all.

On successfully identifying Vinay, Rima's blindfold was removed. Rima lowered her gaze as she saw Vinay fat meat jumping in anticipation in front of her. Vinay thanked Rima and said, "Be assured, I won't hurt you and will treat you in such a way that you will enjoy and later when you tell your husband about your tonight's experience with me, he will enjoy too. But before we start, I wish to show all my friends here your nude beauty inch by inch."

Rima was almost naked by then except that the torn panty was still clinging to her body. Vinay pulled it down out of her body completely and made her lie down on her back on the mattress. He cupped her two flesh mounds in his hands in such a way that her big and erect nipples protruded and Vinay said to all, "See her beautiful nipples."

Vinay then uncupped her boobs and let everyone have a glimpse of her big and sensuous boobs. He lifted her hands over her head to show her bushy armpits and then parted her legs wide to display the jungle in her cunt. He then said, "Just watch how I manipulate my partner."

He parted her labia lips and started fingering her. Rima arched her body and moaned expressing her intense passion. Vinay then turned Rima on her belly and parted her buttocks and said in Hindi, "Iski gaand ki ched dekho." (Look at her arsehole)

Vinay immediately kissed her butts and spreading her thighs exposed her pink labia lips facing the mattress. Then his face went from the side of her asses to her visible labia lips and he started caressing them with his tongue. Rima's moaning increased. Soon she was again turned on her back and then Vinay parted her nether lips and pushing his finger inside started fingering her and said to others, "Watch how hot she grows as I finger her."

All other males in the room encouraged Vinay to tease her more as they all enjoyed to watch her arching body movements and listen to her passionate moans. Vinay then brought his face neat Rima's and started kissing her. Rima was responding to his caress unhesitatingly and she pushed her tongue inside his mouth. Vinay, in the meantime, started kneading her boobs as if preparing dough of flour. The foreplay continued for about an hour after which my sexy wife was literally begging to be ploughed in her pussy. Vinay declared to all, "Now in front of you all I am going to fuck the hot wife of a cuckold as a part of their anniversary celebration."

Rima was eagerly waiting for this moment. She spread her legs eide to welcome Vinay's throbbing dick inside her pussy and soon the two bodies got entwined in carnal pleasures. Vinay started ploughing slowly and as Rima began to moan loudly, he accelerated the force and speed of his thrust. After fucking her for about half an hour in missionary position, Vinay changed the posture with him lying on his back and asking Rima to be on top and fuck. Like a real slut, Rima positioned herself on Vinay and placed her lovespot on the hard dick of her partner. Initially she had some difficulty in taking it inside her pussy but Bijit and Anish helped her to insert it properly. Once her hot pussy swallowed the entire length of Vinay's dick she started tentative movement. Though Vinay wanted her to ride faster and others also encouraged her, Rima couldn't keep the fast rhythm. Vinay slapped hard on her buttocks and said in a obscene way, "Do it faster like a good slut. Your cuckold hubby would enjoy to see you doing it faster."

Rima tried to increase the pace and slowly took the faster rhythm. Vinay let out groans in sexcitement. Rima's big boobs were dancing sensuously with her growing speed. All the males cheered at the spectacle and Vinay started pulling her boobs roughly so that often her body bent over Vinay and on every occasion he pulled her face to touch his and kissed her lips. But after she ploughed her pussy from top, Rima was in an uncontrollable orgasm and fell flat on Vinay moaning like a hot bitch. From beneath her, Vinay continued to thrust her pussy. Rima pleaded him to come but he was still far from ejaculating his load. Vinay slowed down his speed much to the disappointment of Rima and soon he disengaged from her.

Rima looked questioningly at Vinay. Vinay said to her, "Now get on your four. I will fuck you like a bitch."

Though Rima had her orgasm once, she was not satisfied till Vinay's warm and sticky cum flooded her pussy. So she positioned on her hands and knees allowing Vinay to have clear access to her craving pussy from the back. All the males including Vinay were happy at her posture. Vinay said, "She is a real hot baby offering me in every way I want. Now all of you watch as I fuck her in a doggy style and play with her chastity. You must tell her husband every details of our mating session when he comes here in the morning after enjoying with our hot wives."

With these words he mounted on Rima like a bull and pushed his hard cock inside her already slippery cunt. Rima's boobs were hanging like pendulums. Vinay roughly caught them and started kneading them to his heart's content while his shaft started rapid to and fro movements in her hot pussy making Rima moan and scream in both pleasure and pain. Vinay ploughed her in doggy style for about 20 minutes after which she started pleading him to come. Vinay increased his thrusts and made Rima utter in broken voice, "Oh my god, do it faster boss, make me your slave. But please come inside me. It is unbearable."

When finally Vinay flooded her pussy both collapsed on the bed in an all absorbing climax. They both hugged each other and kissed. Both were exhausted like anything and for nearly an hour laid on bed. Other males had grown horny to look at their action and wanted their share of enjoyment with Rima even though everyone hesitated to ask her as they knew she was tired and strained.

Except Vinay and Rima every body else in the room were gossiping about the spectacle they watched. Gradually the discussion turned to role play and Anish told them how once he had played the role of Rima's father-in-law seducing her. Bijit, the youngest of all, wanted Anish and Rima to re-enact the role. But Anish came out with a novel idea. He said, "Let us play it differently if Rima agrees. I will play the role of her father-in-law who had already seduced her and now I will tempt her or blackmail her to serve my friends and you're my friends who will enjoy with my daughter-in-law without the knowledge of my son."

All the males were overtly zealous to enjoy this roleplay. But Anish said, "Only if Rima agrees and provided she is not too exhausted. So what do you say, Rima?"

Rima replied as if pleading, "Papa, don't do this, don't make me a slut. If your son comes to know, he will kill both of us."

Rima's reply indicated that she was already ready for the game. Anish took the queue and replied, "Don't be afraid of him. He enjoys with other ladies, how can he impose restrictions on you? And about being a slut? I have already made you my slut. You too enjoyed with your old father-in-law more than you do with your husband. So don't pretend to be chaste.

I have my friends here tonight be nice to them. They are all nice gentlemen and you've nothing to fear. Remember, if you're not nice to my friends, I might tell my son about the big mole you have on your upper left thigh and he will understand what had oassed between two of us."

Rima continued with the roleplay quite naturally and said, "Papa, please don't tell your son anything, I will do whatever you want."

"That's like a good daughter-in-law," Anish replied, "Now this is my friend, Vishal. Go and sit on his lap. He finds your ass very fascinating. So offer him your ass till he is satisfied."

12