Couple Celebrates 25th Anniversary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rima displayed her expertise in roleplay as she replied, "Papa, I have never taken it there, it'll hurt, I'm afraid."

"Remember beta," said Anish, "There is no pleasure without pain. Go and sit on his lap if you don't want to be spanked."

As if threatened, Rima with the look of being frightened, slowly but apparently unwillingly moved towards Vishal, who was stark naked and sat on his lap. Vishal started exploring Rima's nude body and continued with the roleplay as he said to Anish, "Your daughter-in-law has warm sexy body and glowing skin."

Vishal planted a lip to lip kiss on Rima and started sucking her lips. Rima pretended to be ashamed and afraid. But Vishal said to her, "What's there to be ashamed of? We are both in our birthday suit and you should not be afraid either because your father-in-law is here."

Rima pretended to hide her face and whispered to Vishal, "That's why I'm ashamed. How can a bahu (daughter-in-law) enjoy with someone in front of her father-in-law?"

"Don't mind," assured Vishal, "He is as horny as I. Don't you see how his tool got hard looking at you sitting on my lap? He will watch more spectacle tonight."

Telling this Vishal started fingering her pussy and said to Anish, "Your bahu has prolific growth of curly hairs in her triangle, I love it."

Vishal made Rima lower her face on his crotch and give his tool oral caress while he started playing with her smooth buttocks and inserting his fingers in her asshole. Vishal said again to Rima, "Your asshole doesn't seem to have been used much, it's quite tight."

Anish said to Rima, "Bahu, once you're in the game suck him nice, more your saliva make it slippery more comfortably he can slide it in your hole."

As if encouraged by his words, Rima started sucking Vishal's dick more sensuously, making sounds as done while relishing something very tasty. Soon Vishal's dick was all wet and slippery with Rima's saliva. Vishal commanded, "Be on your stomach with your ass facing the ceiling."

Rima obeyed. Vishal asked Anish to bring KY Jelly, which the latter immediately supplied. Vishal applied the jelly in Rima's asshole and asked Rima, "Now stretch your legs so that your asshole is visible clearly."

As Rima obeyed his advice, Vishal held her buttocks in his hands and spread them wider and slowly placed the tip of his hard cock at the entrance. Thrice he pushed his glans inside and thrice did it slip out. On the fourth attempt, Vishal stopped as only the half-inch of his 7" long penis went inside her asshole. He positioned himself on Rima's back, roughly held her boobs and gave a demonic thrust. Rima let out a scream but Vishal's dick was already fully inside her rectal hole and he started fucking her ass with rapid thrusts. Rima screamed for a few minutes and then her screams turned to sexy moans as Vishal continued to plough her ass.

Rima's asshole proved to tight for Vishal and he ejaculated within ten minutes. Even though Vishal brought out his dick, Rima laid on her chest too exhausted after being sodomized and her rectal hole was oozing out Vishal's thick cum. Anish invited others to watch how his daughter-in-law's asshole was releasing Vishal's load slowly and everyone enjoyed.

After taking rest for about half an hour, Rima slowly and smilingly lifted herself from the mattress and while putting on her transparent red top said to Anish, "Papa, are you satisfied at my service? Is your friend happy?"

"Yes, bahu," replied Anish, "We are all happy. But beta, you're putting on your dress so early. I have my other friends too and just see what have you done to them! Their cocks might burst in excitement. In case you're not too exhausted, just give them pleasures as you like."

Rima continued the roleplay and said in a husky voice, "I'm not exhausted but afraid when your son might come and catch us."

Sanjoy assured her, "Your hubby is as much a cuckold as we and he will get his dong hard to find you with us. In case he bothers too much, we will tie him up and enjoy with you in front of him."

Anish said, "Bahu, don't forget not giving service to my friends might land you in greater trouble than getting caught by your hubby."

As if very frightened, Rima pleaded, "Papa, save me from your son's rage, I will do whatever you want."

"That's like a good girl," replied Anish, "Now you will be your Papa's bitch with a belt around your neck. I will take you to my friends one by one. They will examine your sexual pedigree and you will lick and suck them."

Soon a belt was put around her neck and holding one end of the belt, Anish took her to each male member in the room, who fondled and kneaded her, kissed and licked her privates, A few of them fucked her mouth and discharged their cum in her mouth. Other made her suck their dicks till they ejaculated. Rima's face was smeared with sticky and dried up semen of all the eleven males present in the room. She gad put on her too after her anal session with Vishal. Anish took it away from her body so that everyone could enjoy her nude beauty.

By the time it was morning, all became more or less tired after the night long orgy. It was at that stage, Jayanta suggested that they had seen and enjoyed her bushy and wanted that Rima's armpits and love triangle be shaved clean.

At this stage, the roleplay took a new turn as they waited for me to return from my erotic adventure with the ladies in the other room. After spending the night with hot wives of our swinging circle when I returned to the room where my wife was enjoying with horny males, I found her in deep hug with Anish.

Our friends explained the roleplay they enacted night long and the carnal game they enjoyed with Anish playing the role if a horny father-in-law to Rima. Looking at Rima engaged in kiss with Anish and Anish groping her privates in a sensual way, the cuckold in me resurfaced as my dick started to grow hard from its half limp state. When I came to know the details of roleplay, I pretended to be angry and soon the other ladies were invited to the room. In front of 21 members we decided to spice up the roleplay. The ladies, other than Rima became audience while all the eleven males played the role of goons. They tied me up and made me watch as they shaved Rima in front of me and played with her privates. I acted as a helpless hubby while Rima acted as a reluctant but helpless wife, who are in the clutches of a gang of goons.

After Rima was shaved clean, the males posing as goons told her that only way to save her hubby's life was to satisfy them. Rima acted nice in her role pleading to them for mercy. But unable to convince them she acted reluctantly to their proposal. I turned my face away as if avoiding to see as they ravish my wife. But they commanded that I should watch as they please Rima and see how they make her enjoy.

At their command Rima positioned herself on her knees and hands like a bitch. Anish pushed his dick in her mouth, Badal invaded her pussy and Vinay put his dick in her asshole. My dick had become hard looking at my wife's holes being so used by them. Anish gestured his wife, Preeti to take care of me, and as the three ploughed Rima, Preeti took my cock in her mouth performing the most sensuous blowjob till I came in her mouth.

After about ten minutes I had ejaculated, the three fucking Rima's mouth, ass and pussy began to come one by one and our celebration of silver jubilee anniversary of our wedding with swinger couples came to an end for that day with everyone of us drained and exhausted. We all slept nude on the mattress till miday and then woke up to take bath and git dressed. We had a great lunch in a cosy hotel which was sponsored by our swapping partners jointly and then returned to our respective homes.

12