Couple Changes Job to Truck Driving

Story Info
Indian Couple changes job to become American truck drivers.
6.7k words
3.97
14k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The recruiter has sent us the email, and she has confirmed our orientation date for the 25th of this month," I told my wife Kamala, who was in the kitchen cooking us dinner.

"That is a piece of very good news. This company is very fast in their recruitment process," Kamala responded happily.

"They must be really in need of drivers; I read an article where the US has a huge shortage of semi truck long haul drivers. The attrition rate is very high in this industry," I said to Kamala.

We had been fired from the IT industry a few months ago because of the slowdown in the US economy. Initially, we tried to get jobs but lost them to the cheaper younger generation of workers.

So we decided to change our careers from IT professionals to semi-truck drivers. It was not a sudden decision. I have always been fascinated by big rigs, ever since I first came to America from India.

Let me start by giving you a short introduction. My name is Jai, and I was born in Pune, India. After graduation, I came to the USA on a student visa for post-graduation studies. I got a job after completing my post-graduation at a big IT company in Silicon Valley. Kamala was also born in India. She too came here on a student visa like me, and after completing her studies, she joined the same company as me. 

We joined the company at the same time and worked in the same department. We became good friends first, then fell in love. We got married and settled in the USA permanently. We eventually became naturalized citizens of the USA.

When the COVID pandemic hit, we were working from home. I used to watch a lot of YouTube at that time. One day I watched a semi-truck YouTube video when it showed up on my timeline. I liked the video, and more videos started showing up on my timeline. I got sucked into the YouTube trucker's lifestyle. I loved how they drove the trucks during the day and then had to sleep in the truck itself during the night at the truck stop, or sometimes it used to be vice versa. I even joined a few trucker's forum websites for just information and to learn about their lifestyle.

I even got my wife addicted to different YouTube trucker channels. She liked the life on the road videos. We had lived in the USA for 15 years, but we hadn't seen this big, beautiful country at all. We lived in California (or, as truckers like to call it, "commiefornia") all those 15 years and had only visited three other states (Nevada, Hawaii, and Florida).

When we lost our jobs and were not able to get any other jobs in our fields, we decided at the age of 40 to try to change our careers. Kamala and I did a lot of research on how to become truckers, how much it pays, etc.

The first thing was to get a commercial driver's license (CDL). We went to a good PTDI-certified school and got our CDL license. It took about three weeks to get the license. After getting the license, the big task was to get hired by a company that hires new CDL holders.

No trucking company will hire a new CDL driver and hand him the keys to the truck. The new driver needs to undergo second training with an experienced driver who will refine the newbie's driving skills as well as teach him other skills such as dealing with shippers and receivers, pre-tripping trucks, using Qualcomm, e-logs, etc.

We were planning on becoming a long-haul team driver, which is two drivers taking turns driving one semi-truck, so we were looking for companies that would hire a husband and wife team. There is always a huge demand for the husband and wife team, but we were looking for a company that would give us the second training together.

We found one such company that offered to train us together. We applied at the company, and after our background checks came back good, the recruiter sent us an email inviting us to the orientation.

We arrived at the company location for orientation, and the orientation lasted 3 days. After we passed all our physicals and drug tests at orientation, we were introduced to our trainer/driver, Donald, by the recruiter.

Donald was an experienced guy. He was around 50 years old. He was African American and had 25 years of semi-truck driving experience. He was a big guy, about 6 feet tall. He was a bit overweight, but that is standard with all the truck drivers who haul box trailers. He had been working with the company for 15 years and had specialized in training husband-and-wife teams.

After the introductions were done, Donald took us to the semi-truck and showed us our home for the next four weeks. The semi-truck was a Volvo 860 model with a 77-inch sleeper. It was spacious and had a mini-fridge and a microwave. There was space for keeping our clothes, too. At the back of the sleeper, there were two beds, one at the bottom and the other at the top.

The bottom bed was bigger, so Kamala and I were given that bed. The upper bed was to be used by Donald. Donald gave us his basic rules of privacy and cleanliness to follow for all of us to live in the truck for the next 4 weeks in peace and harmony.

The first week went well. Donald taught us all the basics of truck driving as well as trucking. It was on-the-job training, so we were picking up and delivering loads for customers.

Donald could only work 14 hours a day as per DOT regulation, and he needed to sit beside us when one of us was driving, so Kamala and I were driving for 7 hours each. Once Donald's 14 hours were done, we had to take the mandatory 10-hour break. 

On the 10th day of our training, we were about to finish our duty as the 14 hour mark was approaching, so we entered the truck stop to start the break. It was dark outside, and truck stops are also not very illuminated. The truck stop was already full, so we were looking for a vacant stop. Kamala was driving at a very slow speed. She did not find any vacant parking spots in the first row, so she took a right turn at the end of the first row to go toward the last row of the truck stop.

As she took the turn, we noticed that there was a truck parked illegally on the driving portion of the truck stop. She cleared the front portion of the truck, but as she turned the truck to enter the last row, We heard a crunching sound, and the truck jerked a bit. Kamala stopped immediately.

We all got down from the truck and went to the back of the trailer. Kamala had hit the illegally parked truck's trailer with our trailer. The other trailer was an old flatbed steel trailer. There was hardly any damage to the other trailer. Our box trailer had a bit of damage at the very back. The damage on the trailer could be easily repaired at a very low cost.

The other driver had now come out of the truck. He was examining the damage on his trailer. As the other driver was checking his trailer, we saw a truck pulling out of the parking spot. Donald and Kamala went into our truck to park it in the now vacant spot.

I spoke with the other driver. It turned out he was the owner-operator of the truck and trailer. I told him we were trainee drivers, and he was sympathetic to Kamala's mistake. I asked him if he could consider taking cash instead of involving our company's insurance, as using the company's insurance will require us to report the accident, which in turn will put a record on Kamala's CDL.

The other driver was an old white guy who must be in his sixties. He had been in this business for years and knew what an accident would do to a newbie's driving record. He told me to pay him $200.00. I agreed and Venmoed him the cash. I was happy, and I went towards our truck that had just finished parking.

I told Donald, who was walking towards me, "Hey, I took care of the problem with the other truck."

"What do you mean you took care of the problem?" Donald asked me with a surprised look on his face.

"I paid the old guy 200 bucks, and we shook hands," I said cheerfully.

"Why did you pay him? The company's insurance could have taken care of the problem," he asked me with an annoyed tone.

"Yes, but this way we do not have to report it to the company, and Kamala's record does not get a blemish. I will also pay for our trailer to be repaired at this truck shop," I replied to him.

He looked at me for a few seconds. Kamala had now joined us. 

"I will still have to report this accident to the safety department. You know it is the company policy," Donald said sternly.

"I know the company policy, and I also know that the safety department can fire Kamala because they have been very strict on preventable accidents," I told Donald.

"That's why the policy is in place--to weed out bad drivers. Also, as a company driver, you cannot deal directly with third parties. Even you have broken the rules now," replied Donald.

"But you know she is not a bad driver." Although this was a preventable accident, you need to consider several factors: it was dark, and the other truck was parked illegally, making it difficult for Kamala to make the turn. You can give her a free pass," I requested Donald.

Kamala chipped in as well: "Donald, you have been such a nice trainer for us. I know we are asking you to do something a bit unethical, but no one is at a loss here. But if you report it, then I may get fired and will have a record on my CDL if the company reports it to the DAC. This will make it difficult for me to get hired anywhere else.

"So what will I get for not reporting the

accident," Donald asked us.

"We can pay you some cash for your inconvenience," I replied to him.

"No, I do not want cash. I have been on the road for the past nine weeks. As you know, I am divorced and single. I have been feeling a lot lonely recently, so if Kamala can give me some company, I will not report the accident to the safety department," Donald told us with a straight face.

Kamala and I were both shocked and appalled. I wanted to knock him out, but I am only 5.8 feet tall with a medium build. There is no way I could win the fight. 

"You cannot be seriously asking me a sexual favor," Kamala questioned Donald.

"Why not? I am not asking for a sexual favor; I am asking for a bribe. You guys were anyway ready to bribe me with cash, but I will prefer to be bribed sexually," Donald told Kamala in a devilish tone.

"But you are asking for a very big bribe from a married woman," I protested to Donald.

"Here is the deal; you guys have been on the road for 10 days now and have not had any privacy for yourself as well. If Kamala can get me an orgasm, then you guys can have privacy for yourself for the next three weeks, plus I will not report the accident or the bribe you gave the other driver," Donald offered.

"I am now heading to the truck stop for my shower and dinner; you guys can talk amongst yourselves and let me know your decision," Donald told us, and he took his shower bag from the truck and went inside the big truck stop.

Kamala and I went inside the truck and sat on our beds. Kamala looked sad.

"We should just reject his offer," I told Kamala straight away.

Kamala was in her thoughts, but she looked at me and said, "It will not do us any good; Donald has set his eyes on me. I did not tell you this before, but Donald has been trying to make advances at me for the last few days while you were in bed. I had rejected his advances so far, but now he has us by the hook."

"What do you mean by advances?" I asked Kamala, shockingly.

"It was nothing serious, but he used to touch my arm or shoulder. Also, the way he looked at me. Whenever Donald and I were alone, he could comment on my looks and clothes. A woman knows when a man is trying to make advances on her," Kamala replied to me.

"But still, we should not cave to his pressure. Even if he gets you fired and puts a record on your DAC, We will find another company, plus we can complain to HR about the sexual harassment," I said to Kamala reassuringly.

"We have to think about that; Donald has been in this company for a long time. When I spoke with the recruiter after the orientation, she told me Donald has a lot of pull here. The company will believe a veteran driver before a bunch of newbies. Also, he can harm your DAC too since you broke the company policy of dealing with the third party directly and paying them off. If both are tainted, then it will be very difficult to get into the trucking industry.

I am tired of getting rejected by company after company," Kamala told me with a scared and depressed look on her face.

"So you will have sex with him?" I asked Kamala.

"Well, he said he just wanted an orgasm, so I can just give him a quick hanjob and call it a day, but I want you to stay in the truck itself if Donald tries to force himself on me," Kamala replied. 

I thought for a while and agreed with Kamala.

We also went and took a shower at the truck stop and then had dinner. We returned to our truck. Donald was sitting in the driver's seat doing some paperwork. We got into our sleepers and sat on our beds.

Donald turned around in his swivel driver seat and asked, "So what is your decision?"

"I will do it, but I will only give you a handjob till you reach your orgasm," Kamala replied firmly.

"Ok, but I get to touch you as well," Donald counteroffered Kamala.

Kamala and I had not discussed that possibility. 

Kamala replied, "Fine, you can touch me, but Jai will stay in the truck."

Donald nodded his head and got up from his seat. I got out of bed. We traded our places.  I sat on the swivel seat facing them. Donald sat on the bed and rested his head on the back of the cab. He was sitting to the right of Kamala. He asked me to close the curtains that wrapped around the windshield. I quickly closed the curtains and returned to my seat.

Donald pulled his sweatpants and underwear down. His black dick was flaccid. It must be around 4 inches long. Kamala grabbed it and started stroking it slowly. The dick was slowly rising as if it was coming back to life. Donald started touching Kamala's body. His left hand was caressing Kamala's back, and his right hand was caressing Kamala's left arm.

I had a strong feeling of jealousy as I saw Donald touching my wife in front of me. I loved Kamala very much. Even at the age of forty, she had very good looks. She had gained a bit of weight, but it only made her hotter. Her vitals were 36-32-38. She was 5.4 feet tall with nice, shapely legs. She kept her hair short with a bob-cut look. She has very smooth olive skin. No wonder Donald had an evil eye on her.

As Kamala continued to stroke Donald's dick, he had now moved his right hand towards Kamala's breasts. He started fondling her tits one at a time over her clothes. His dick was hard now. Donald then moved his right hand below and grabbed Kamala's T-shirt's helm. He started lifting the T-shirt, but Kamala stopped him and asked Donald, "What are you doing?"

"We agreed that I could touch you," Donald replied to him.

"You can touch me over my clothes," Kamala told him sternly.

"That's not touching you, but touching your clothes.I want to touch your bare skin," Donald told Kamala.

Kamala looked at me. I did not know what to say, so I just shrugged my shoulders. Kamala must have taken my shrugging as a sign of approval because she went back to stroking Donald's dick, which was now fully erect. It must be 7 inches long.

Donald pulled up Kamala's T-shirt as much as possible. Her T-shirt was bunched above her breast. Her complete breast-filled bra was visible now. Donald must have then used his left hand to unhook her white bra from behind as the bra became loose in front. Donald then pulled Kamala's tits out of her bra and started fondling them. He picked at Kamala's nipples, making her moan softly.

The bunched-up T-shirt and bra on her breast area must have been uncomfortable for Kamala because she stopped stroking Donald's dick and discarded her T-shirt and bra completely. My wife was now topless in front of Donald. Donald had a big smile on his face.

Donald pulled Kamala closer to his body. Kamala was stroking Donald's dick with both her hands. She spat on her hands to get better lubrication. She continued to stroke Donald's dick but could not get him to cum. 

Donald had his arms around Kamala's body. He started kissing Kamala's naked right arm and shoulder. When Kamala objected, Donald said he was touching her with his lips. Kamala did not argue with him. I was now strangely aroused. My dick was hard. I was slowly rubbing it over my sweatpants.

Donald started kissing Kamala's neck, and then he moved below and started kissing her breasts. He sucked her 1-inch areolas. Kamala was breathing heavily now.

As Kamala was getting her tits sucked, she looked at me and said in Hindi (Indian language), "I think he had masturbated in the bathroom before. That is why it is taking so long for him to come. My arms are getting tired of stroking his big dick."

"What will you do now?" "He is enjoying your entire body," I replied to her.

"Maybe I will have to up my game and make him cum faster," Kamala told me.

"How?" I asked her.

"I will take his dick in my mouth. Do you have any objections?" Kamala asked me.

I just nodded my approval at her. Kamala's blowjob game was not that good. She had never, in our 15 years of marriage, been able to make me cum while she gave me a blow job. She just knew how to lick my dick and suck it a few times. It lasted not more than 2 to 3 minutes before we started fucking each other. Kamala was never a giver in our sexual relationship; she was always the taker. I used to lick and suck her pussy till she had her orgasm.

After listening to us talk, Donald pulled his head up and asked Kamala, "What are you guys talking about in your language?"

"Nothing," Kamala replied. "Please sit straight so that I can give you a blowjob."

"Woah!  I love to blow jobs," Donald said excitedly.

Donald sat up straight and rested his head and back on the sleeper cabin's wall. Kamala bent down and took Donald's dick in her mouth. She started licking it. She licked his staff from top to bottom. She again took it in her mouth and sucked on it for a few minutes. She was not doing a good job at sucking his dick. I could see from Donald's expression that he was not enjoying it that much.

Donald started caressing Kamala's naked back. He moved his left hand up and down Kamala's back for a minute. He then proceeded to fondle her buttocks over her sweatpants. Donald then pushed his hands inside Kamala's sweatpants and groped her buttocks for some time. He then moved his hand further inside her sweatpants and must have hooked his hand to grab her pussy.

I could see Kamala's groin area bulging from Donald's hand movement.

I knew I had to act fast to stop Donald from giving Kamala an orgasm before she can make Donald have his orgasm. I told her in Hindi to play with Donald's testicle and concentrate her efforts on sucking the mushroom off Donald's dick by rolling her tongue at it. I also told her to keep stroking the base of his dick. She obliged, and I could see Donald was now enjoying his blowjob. He gave me a thumbs-up sign.

Kamala was also enjoying getting her pussy fingered by Donald's fat fingers. She was breathing heavily, and she was shaking her hips as Donald fingered her.

Kamala and Donald continued to pleasure each other for a few minutes when Donald suddenly pulled his hand out of Kamala's sweatpants. Kamala had a dejected look on her face. She stopped sucking on Donald's dick and looked up.

Donald said, "Your cocksucking is not working for me.Let me dry-hump you."

I thought he liked her dick-sucking after I instructed Kamala on some tips. I thought, he must have been very close to orgasm had he not stopped fingering Kamala which led to her also stopping sucking his dick. He was trying to delay his orgasm. And what the hell is Dry-hump?

Kamala also had the same query: "What is dry hump?"

12