Couple Changes Job to Truck Driving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donald said, "You lie on the bed on your stomach, and I will rub my dick against your body, probably your buttocks. I will not penetrate you. You just have to lie on the bed, and I will do all the work."

"Fine, but you better have your orgasm fast. I am tired now," Kamala snapped at Donald. 

I think she was more frustrated because Donald stopped fingering her.

Donald got up from bed, and Kamala lay down on her stomach. Donald got on top of her, placed his dick in Kamala's crack, and started dry-humping her. He dry-humped Kamala for some time before stopping and saying, "Your sweatpants are too thick; my cock is not able to get a proper grip."

"So what do you want me to do?" Kamala asked annoyingly.

"Pull your sweatpants and panties down a bit and I will dry-hump you," Donald replied to Kamala.

"Do it yourself and hurry up," Kamala replied.

Donald pulled Kamala's sweatpants and panties down to her knees. He again placed his dick in the buttocks crack and started dry-humping her. He dry-humped her for a few minutes and then inserted his dick down between Kamala's legs. Now Donald's dick was touching Kamala's pussy and butthole as he dry-humped her. 

Kamala was feeling pleasure as the dick rubbed her labia and clitoris. She was moaning slowly. Kamala moved her left hand under her body and was rubbing her pussy as well. Kamala was turned on to the maximum, but the little rubbing was not enough for her. 

Kamala looked at me and said to me in the Hindi language, "I want a dick inside me now. Can I please fuck his dick?"

Donald had played his cards very well; he had made Kamala excited to a point of no return. I just wanted this nightmare to end. I just nodded my head in approval.

Kamala looked at Donald and asked him," Do you have a condom?"

Donald nodded his head as he continued to dry-hump.

"Put it on and fuck me then."

Donald quickly got up from the bed and pulled out a condom box from his bag. He put the condom on his dick and climbed on top of Kamala. He slowly started penetrating Kamala's pussy from behind. Kamala was still lying on her stomach. 

Once Donald's dick had completely penetrated Kamala's pussy, he started slowly fucking her. Kamala was moaning slowly. Donald increased his tempo, and Kamala's moaning increased.

Kamala was screaming as Donald brought her to an orgasm. He continued to fuck her slowly until Kamala's orgasm subsided. Donald again increased his tempo, and Kamala was moaning again. This time, Donald couldn't hold back his orgasm and shot his load into the condom. He fucked her till he went limp.

I was relieved that the nightmare was at last over. He pulled out his limp dick and climbed out of bed. Kamala turned over and was lying on her back. She called me to come to her.

I went and sat on her bed beside her. She pulled me on top of her and hugged me. She told me, "I am sorry for fucking Donald. I just lost control."

"It's ok, we will have to just move on," I said to her and tried to kiss her on the lips. She pulled away.

"You shouldn't kiss me; I sucked another man's dick," Kamala said to me.

"I do not care. I love you, and we are in this together," I replied to her.

Kamala smiled and pulled me closer. We started kissing each other. I was hard and horny. I pulled down my sweatpants and underwear and got between Kamala's legs. She spread her legs, inviting me to enter her.

I penetrated my 5-inch-long dick into her pussy and started fucking her. I fucked her for a few minutes and then unloaded my cum into her pussy. We got ourselves clean and went to bed.

The next day, it was business as usual. We picked up loads and delivered them. Donald was helping us and training us. We were getting better and more confident with our driving, backing, and navigating skills. We had traveled through more than half of the states by now.

On the 20th day of the training, Donald said we could now be running the truck as a full-time team truck. We will each drive the truck for 10 hours. When one of us is driving, the other person will be in the sleeper taking his 10-hour break. Donald will just be observing as a passenger. If we need any help, he is available, but we have to do all the work and take all the decisions ourselves.

We got our first load in the morning. It was a rescue load that needed to be delivered on time. The other truck had broken down, and we needed to exchange the trailers.

We went into the truck stop and picked up the rescue trailer. The load was going to be delivered to a big distribution center. Donald told us we would need to hustle as this customer was very important to the company, and we were already on edge with the customer because of previous late deliveries by other drivers.

We calculated how much time we could require to deliver the load, and the calculations turned out that we would reach the distribution center 1 hour before the delivery time mentioned on the load sheet.

I started driving the truck first, as it was my turn to drive. I drove for 8 hours before my HOS (hours of service) were up. Kamala took over, and she continued driving. I went to sleep in the sleeper. Donald stayed with Kamala for a few hours before he also went to sleep.

After a few hours, Kamala woke us up. She said she made a wrong turn and ended up on a residential street. Kamala was a bit panicked. We were very close to the delivery area. It's just that Kamala took the wrong exit. She said she just followed the GPS, but those things can crap on you sometimes. Donald told her to relax. Donald and I both helped her back out of the street. It took a while with all the traffic for us to back out the 72-foot-long truck and trailer.

We reached the distribution center's gate with just 10 minutes remaining of the ETA mentioned on the load sheet. There were a few trucks in front of us. So by the time we reached the gate to check in, we were five minutes late.

The Mexican guard said, "You are late; we cannot unload you today. Call customer service and make another appointment."

"We were here on time; it is just that we were in line awaiting our turn," Kamala pleaded with the guard.

"Sorry, but you were not at the guard shack on time. Your time slot has been given to the other truck," the guard replied.

"You cannot be serious; it is just five minutes, man. You have some power trip here," Kamala snapped at him.

Donald stepped in before Kamala could make matters worse. He asked the guard to at least let us in the gate so that we could discuss it. The guard let us in and told us to turn around and leave. 

Kamala drove into the compound and parked the truck in the waiting zone.

Donald said to Kamala, "You should not have snapped at the guard. These guys have a big ego when they deal with the truck drivers."

"I am sorry, I lost my cool back there," Kamala replied to Donald.

"We will discuss that later; right now, let's go and deal with this guard because this is a critical customer, as you know. We cannot afford to reschedule the load. The entire management will be pissed at us." Donald said to us.

"Can we grease the guard?" I asked Donald hopefully.

"Yes, we can; that is why he let us in." All he wants is some money. Let's hope he does not open his mouth too much. "Let me do the talking," Donald replied to me.

We all walked towards the guard shack. The guard saw us and came out of the shack and said, "I told you to leave."

"There is nothing to discuss."

"Sir, this is a very important load that cannot be rescheduled. Can you consider and give me some leeway?" Donald told him nicely.

"You want me to give you leeway after she snapped at me," the guard told us angrily.

"She is extremely sorry for her attitude," Donald looked at Kamala and signaled for Kamala to apologize.

"I am very sorry for snapping at you. It is just that I got lost just before coming here. But I should not have snapped at you," Kamala said to the guard in an apologetic tone.

"You should be sorry, and women should not be working. They should be at home bearing babies and making sandwiches." The guard snapped at Kamala.

Kamala had tears in her eyes. This guy had some serious issues with women working. 

"Come on, man, you do not have to be mean to her; we will pay you for your inconvenience," I said to the guard.

"I do not want your money. I want you guys out of here. You can reschedule the load and then come back here on time. Since the holiday season is around the corner, it will take at least 2 days before you get an appointment. And while you are waiting for the appointment, you guys should nail this woman and teach her some manners," The guard continued his rant.

I felt like punching this chauvinistic guy.

But Kamala spoke up and shocked us all: "Why do not you nail me and teach me some manners?" Kamala said, wiping away her tears.

The Mexican guard was shocked. All he could mutter was, "Whaaat?"

"I am going back to the truck. You can come with me, and we will settle it in the truck," Kamala told the guard, and she started walking back to the truck. 

The guard followed her and we followed the guard. We all got into the truck. Kamala was sitting on the bed. The Mexican guard was standing in front of her. Donald sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the driver seat. I swivelled the seat and faced the back.

Kamala said to the guard, "How do you want to settle?"

The Guard said excitedly," Get naked completely,"

Kamala pulled her t-shirt and bra out. The guard moved in and grabbed her breast. Kamala stopped him and asked him, "What about unloading our trailer?"

"Alright, alright, let me check with my partner at the guard shack; you continue the undressing," replied the guard.

He radioed the guard shack and spoke with his partner in Spanish. They spoke for some time and then finished their conversation.

"We have a slot available. I will tell you the door number after I am done with you. Also, you will have to settle with my partner as well," the guard told Kamala.

Kamala who was completely naked by now nodded her head in approval. The 5.5 ft fat Mexican pushed Kamala onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

He went straight for the 36. He sucked the nipples. He was in a hurry. It must be because he was on the clock. He unzipped and pulled down his pants. Kamala handed him the condom that she had taken from Donald when the guard was talking with his partner.

The guard put the condom on his 6-inch-long dick. He shoved his dick into Kamala's pussy and started fucking her. Donald was rubbing his dick over his pants. The guard fucked Kamala for a few minutes and then had his orgasm. He quickly pulled his pants up and radioed his partner to come to the truck. 

The second guard was a young guy. He came running to the truck. The first guard got down from the truck, and the second guard got in the truck. 

He gave me the door number. He went towards the bed. Kamala was still laying on the bed. I started the truck and drove it around the building trying to find the dock. This was a big facility so it took me a few minutes to find the dock. I docked the truck at the door. I could hear the moaning and grunt from the back as I stopped the truck. I went inside the warehouse to the receiving office. I gave them the BOL papers and comm check for unloading the trailer. So by the time I came back from receiving office to the truck, the young guard was done fucking my wife. He was pulling his pants up. He left the truck and went running towards the guard shack.

Donald was sitting on the passenger seat and watching Kamala's naked body lay on the bed. He was still rubbing his dick over his clothes. I went and sat beside Kamala on the bed. She looked at me and said, "I hope you are not upset with me. I saw no other way to make the guard unload the trailer."

"It's fine; that guard was an asshole. I am grateful for sacrifice," I said to Kamala with a smile.

I kissed Kamala on her lips, and she kissed me back. We kissed for a few seconds. Kamala stopped kissing me and said, "You said you were grateful to me; can you be grateful to my pussy too? It has been a while since you licked it. Those Mexicans just left me high and dry."

It was true; I had last licked her pussy at the hotel during our orientation week. So it had been 20 days. Although Donald had told us we could fuck any time we wanted, we wanted 10 days back. But we had decided not to have sex until we got our truck from the company. Also, Kamala had her period between those 10 days.

I nodded my head, and we started kissing again. I moved down and sucked on her breasts. Kamala was pulling my T-shirt up as I sucked her nipples. I moved down and licked her deep, oval-shaped navel for some time, till Kamala told me to stop teasing her and pushed my head down towards her pussy.

I started sucking her pussy. She has grown a bit of a bush as she has not shaved her pussy for the past 20 days. I licked her pussy and concentrated my efforts on her clitoris. Kamala was moaning with pleasure. As I licked Kamala's pussy, I felt a shadow fall on our bodies. It was Donald; he was standing near the bed with his erect dick out. He was rubbing his dick. He took Kamala's right hand and placed it on his erect dick. Kamala removed her hand from his dick immediately.

Donald said, "Come on, girl, you are giving pleasure to strangers; why not me?You liked it last time, and you want it now as well."

I kept licking Kamala's pussy, so she was moaning continuously. Maybe I should have stopped licking Kamala's pussy, but I did not want to break the momentum I had built up.

Donald again took her hand and placed it on his dick. He also held her hand with his left hand so that she did not remove it from his dick. He then started fondling her breasts with her right hand. Kamala just let him do what he wanted, as she was horny. I sucked Kamala's pussy till she had her orgasm. She moaned loudly as the orgasm passed her body.

As Kamala's orgasm subsided, I got naked and climbed on top of Kamala. Donald stepped back and let me have my time with my wife. I penetrated Kamala's pussy and started fucking her. I fucked her for a good ten minutes before I busted my balls into her pussy. I fucked her till I went limp.

As I lay on top of Kamala, my phone rang. I picked up the phone, and it was the receiving office. They said they had finished unloading the trailer and told me to come collect the signed BOL. I got up, and Donald told me that we have received another load of our Qualcomm.

I got dressed and quickly went to the receiving office. Once I got my signed paperwork, I came back to the truck and sat in the driver's seat. I looked back and saw Donald on top of Kamala. He was sucking her tits. She had her eyes closed and she was moaning with pleasure. I started the truck and made my way to the next load, which was 25 minutes away.

As I drove the truck, I checked back every few minutes. First, Donald was sucking her tits, then Kamala was sucking his dick, then Donald was fucking Kamala in a missionary position, then Kamala was on her knees on the floor with her upper body on the bed, and Donald was fucking her doggy style. There was a lot of moaning coming from Kamala and the occasional grunt from Donald.

By the time I reached the pickup address and did a drop and hook of trailers, Kamala was standing on the floor with her arms holding the upper bunk and her back arched out. Donald was fucking her from behind standing up.  At one point, both of Kamala's feet were in the air as Donald fucked her, holding her up. 

Eventually, Donald had his orgasm, and we both went to sleep, closing the curtain that was behind me. When I stopped my truck to take a mini break after five hours of driving, I looked in the sleeper and saw both Kamala and Donald sleeping in each other's arms. Kamala later told me that when I went to pick up the signed paperwork, Donald tricked her by saying he would help her clean the pussy, but he fingered her pussy till she lost control of her body.

After that day, Donald started fucking Kamala every day for the next 10 days, until we completed our training. Even I got my share of fucking Kamala. This is how Kamala and I completed our trucker training. Now we drive as a team and are enjoying the journey.

The End.

12