Couple Enjoys Helpful Bull

Story Info
Randy male finds lovely wife with neglectful hubby.
3.7k words
4.39
35.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

For many years, I used to answer ads and enjoy other men's wives. Husbands sought other men to join them and their wives for sexy fun, and I was more than happy to oblige. Occasionally, only the wife would advertise for a male, and I was always eager to fill the need, when invited.

These arranged meetings fulfilled my libido and were lots of fun, but over the years I wearied of the predictability of the sessions. They advertised, and when we met everyone knew the routine. Not that some weren't more zippy.

Over time, I realized that what I enjoyed most were situations where the wife wasn't sure and had to be coaxed. It occurred to me that I got more satisfaction from what I called "free range wife pussy" than from the more staged and predictable sessions.

I had been fortunate to have been invited by so many hubbys and wives for playtime, and I learned that a good sense of humor and kindly attitude was the key to success. And, of course, they were almost always looking for a bigger dick scenario, and although I don't have a monster cock like some of these stories brag about, my eight inches seemed to satisfy everyone.

Now, in my forties, I still respond to a few old friends who call or to their friends who want a to be fucked discretely by a trustworthy male. But I have ceased answering or placing ads. Now, I am experimenting with seeking out likely ladies who are "of a certain age" and underappreciated by their spouses. Believe me, there are plenty out there, and more than a few like to flirt.

It takes a different skill set to start from scratch, so to say. Answering ads was like shooting fish in a barrel, but free range pussy hunting requires patience and intuition. If successful, the rewards are correspondingly higher.

My target population are older women who are still lovely and in shape. Nowadays, more and more older women are working out and keeping their figures. I've been pleasantly surprised to find that the inventory of desirable older lovelies is fare more than I had thought. Ha, or maybe as I get older, my standards have shifted.

My first attempt was with a stately and lovely women about twenty years my senior. I met her through a civic organization where we were both members, and we've been acquaintances for several years. She caught my eye right away. I had been invited to her home, and I met her husband.

She confided in me one time, and that lit my fuse. Here's what happened.

We bumped into each other at a coffee shop, and sat together for a chat. She seemed sad, and I asked her what was bothering her. Alexandra was always dressed fashionably and wore colors that complemented her jet black hair. Her jewelry and hair were just right. She had high cheek bones and a cute sculpted nose. Her lips were thin but expressive. Very kissable, I thought.

I'd knows her long enough, and felt comfortable enough, to confide in me that although her marriage was fine and her husband was a good provider, she felt bad because her husband, Dale, kept a stash of Playboy Magazines in his dresser drawer. "Golly," she said, "Doesn't he know how that makes me feel? Like I'm not good enough?"

I sympathized, I let her talk and tried to convey my respect for her and my concern for what she'd told me. "Oh my," I said, "I suppose that's not unusual." I paused then added, "But how could anyone married to you ever be tempted by other women?"

She smiled and wiped away a little tear. "Thank you."

"Here," I said, "let me refill your coffee."

How strange, I thought, that Dale would collect magazines in this day of Internet porn. He must be an old fashioned guy.

We continued a conversation about her life and her marriage. I tried to conceal that fact that I wanted to fuck the daylights out of her then and there and that my cock was ready for the job. I played the sympathetic and understanding male friend. Several times, I reassured her of her beauty, a natural beauty and a soulful beauty that came from deep inside.

She thanked me repeatedly, and she apologized for bringing all this up.

"Oh, no," I said, "I'm glad you felt you could trust me. You needed to talk with someone."

She smiled. "I've always been a good girl," implying that she hadn't flirted or sought to have affairs during her marriage. I respected that, and told her so.

"Let me walk you to your car," I said. As she stepped across the floor I admired her shapely rear and the curve of her calves below the hem of her dress. In the parking lot, I walked her to her car and opened the driver's side door. I turned and offered her an embrace. We hugged briefly, nothing out of order, but she looked surprised when I kissed her on the cheek.

I held her car door open and stood in perfect position to see every bit of her legs she might reveal as she got into the driver's seat. I thought to myself, "Isn't it amazing that such a desirable woman should be slighted by her husband? Go figure."

Then I caught another break. She closed the car door, but she didn't notice that part of her skirt was hanging outside the bottom of the door.

I knocked on her side window, "Hey, watch out!"

She lowered her window, and I told her about the skirt.

"Oh! Thank you," she said as she opened the door. I grasped the door handle and opened it wide, and before she could adjust her clothing, I reached down and gathered up the material and took a chance.

As I adjusted her skirt, I took the liberty of lifting the hem of her skirt so that her entire legs were exposed, but I pretended it was a mistake, "Oh, pardon me," I told her. But then I saw her white panties. Alexandra squirmed in her seat trying to protect her modesty, but only succeeded in open and closing her legs in a way that let me get a nice view of what looked like a mass of puffy dark hair underneath her panties.

I held up her skirt and leaned into her car door. Gazing at her exposed legs and panties, I said, "I don't think any Playboy model could possibly be as lovely as this." Then I quickly dropped her clothing, politely closed her car door, and saw Alexandra's startled and blushing face. Then I added, "My apologies."

She quickly started the engine, backed up, then at the street corner signaled left but turned right. Clearly, the lady was rattled. And me? I had dared to step out of bounds, and I had a stiff and wet slick cock to deal with.

Once I got home, I texted Alexandra, "Wonderful to see you today. The more I see of you, the better, as far as I'm concerned." About an hour later, she texted back with just a little happy emoji. All that evening, I nursed my hard-on until it exploded while think of Alexandra.

The next week, I saw her at a committee meeting. Since our coffee and my boldness to steal a look up her dress, I had been eager to see Alexandra again. She saw me before the meeting started, and her face blushed. I greeted her and held her hand. If she was an old fashioned gal, I thought she might like that. I kept holding her hand as others come by and greeted us, then we sat next to each other.

Afterward, I walked her to her car. "Hope you don't have a wardrobe problem again," I said to her.

Alexandra sputtered a laugh and said, "If I do, I know you can solve it." My dick had started dripping from the moment I saw her that evening, and now I could feel a stream of sticky cum running down my leg. I laughed, too.

At her car, I started to say good night and not to push my luck this time, but then I turned back and took her in my arms. "What about a good night kiss?" I asked.

Alexandra was wide eyed, and I didn't wait for her to answer. I kissed her on one cheek, then the other, then looked into her eyes, "How about a kiss on the lips?" I leaned toward her, and she was almost limp in my arms. We kissed quickly, just a peck. Then I gave her a real kiss, a long moist kiss. As we kissed, I could feel her hard nipples against my chest.

When I drew back, she leaned in toward me. Not wanting to spoil the moment or to push ahead too fast, I released her and said good night as I walked away toward my car. I thought it was better to leave her in a high strung state rather than to ask for too much too quickly. I knew that she was thinking about straying from her husband. It was clear to me that Alexandra was on the brink.

Now what? Should I entice her into an affair? Could we have a romantic night at my place or perhaps in a nice hotel room. Maybe steal away for a weekend trip together? Or, would it be risky for Alexandra to go farther? After all, this was not a wife or a couple who had invited me for a fucking with no strings attached.

After much thought, I decided on a plan to make things safer for her and still let her have what she needed. But only with her husband's permission.

I texted Alexandra, "Invite me to dinner with you husband at your home, okay?"

She replied, "???"

I wrote back, "I think it will be fun."

"Humm, okay, when?"

We worked out the details, and I started to make plans for a delightful evening. I knew Dale slightly. We'd met a few times and talked about unimportant things. He was about the same age as his wife, but Dale had let his waistline spread and his hair was thinning. I assumed he must have been a handsome younger man to have married such a lovely creature as Alexandra, but now he was on the downslope appearance-wise.

Beforehand, I texted Alexandra suggesting that we dress up for the dinner. "Wear your nicest things, from lingerie on up," I wrote.

She replied, "Okay, lets."

My plan was to involve Dale in the fucking of his wife, with his approval, but there were risks, of course.

The night finally arrived. I showed up with flowers and wine to add to the occasion, and Dale opened the front door.

"Hi Dale," I said, "I've enjoyed getting to know Alexandra recently, and thought we should all sit together and enjoy an evening."

Dale smiled, "How nice. Alexandra's in the kitchen." A moment later, she stepped into the room to greet me. I wore a suit, and she was looking better than ever in a dress that showed off her figure, heels, and a flattering hair style. I greeted her by taking her hand, and while Dale looked on, I drew her to me and kissed her on each cheek and then on her lips. Dale just smiled.

We put the wine on ice and enjoyed a lovely meal, chatting about our civic work, our childhood and growing up years, and generally feeling good together.

After dinner, we retired to the living room for wine. When Alexandra was out of the room I leaned over to Dale and said in a conspiratorial voice, "I hear you keep a stash of Playboys."

Dale looked surprised, "Well, yes, I do." He was quiet a moment than added, "I've been a fan since I was old enough to buy one."

I smiled, "Guess you just read them for the articles, eh?" and laughed.

Dale grinned, "Sure, what else is in there that a guy might like?" And he also laughed.

"Dale," I said in a more serious mood, "Why would a man married to a beauty like Alexandra bother with nudie photos? I bet your wife's breasts are better looking than any of those models."

Dale didn't have anything to say at that moment. My remarks caught him off guard, but he must have known that Alexandra had told me about the magazines.

I went on, "Why I'd give anything to see your wife's breasts, and I bet her pussy is amazing, too."

Dale looked apprehensive. "What?" was all he could say.

Just then, Alexandra came back into the room. "What have you boys been talking about?" she asked.

Dale looked at me, and I said, "We were just talking about his collection of Playboys."

Alexandra's eyes widened. Dale's eyes widened. I sipped wine.

I hadn't precleared any of this with Alexandra, and I was taking big risks with both of them. Dale might yell and throw me out. Alexandra might yell and throw me out. But I decided to test my theory that her husband had fantasies that, if given an opportunity, he might like to indulge. And I feared that Alexandra might consent to an affair, but later regret it and be hard on herself. So, why not invite them both into my fantasy?

I jumped in, "I was just telling your husband that you are more attractive than any of models who pose for men's magazines. In fact, what was I just saying, Dale?"

Dale stuttered and couldn't get a word out.

"Why I was just saying that your breasts are better looking than those models."

They were both still in shock when I stood up and walked over to where Alexandra was standing. I stood behind her and put my hands on her shoulders and said, "Why don't we prove it?"

The advantage of surprise was on myside, and I didn't wait for approval or anyone to nod. I unbuttoned the back of Alexandra's dress. If they were going to yell and throw me out, they'd have done it by now.

Facing her husband who was still sitting on the sofa, I began to undress his wife.

Alexandra neither helped nor resisted. As I unbuttoned her sleeve cuffs, I said, "Yes siree, I there isn't a young model who can compare with you." Alexandra was breathing harder, and I could only guess her feelings. She was getting payback for her hubby's wandering eye, and at the same time she was being undressed in front of him. By me.

In just a few moments the top of her dress fell to her waist, and Alexandra stood there exposed in her bra.

"Dale, would you come over here and help me?" I asked.

Dale lumbered over.

"You take over here. A lady shouldn't have to show her breasts to a stranger, not unless her husband approves."

I took a seat on the sofa facing them. "Go ahead, let's see."

Alexandra stared directly into my eyes as her husband unclasped her bra from behind. I'm sure she had been willing to go to bed with me, and had been willing for me to see her nakedness, but if I guessed right, she felt more sexy and desired than ever before.

"Go ahead, Dale, show me your wife's tits."

He fumbled with the last clasp and let her bra fall away. Alexandra stood there with her arms by her side as her breasts came into view. She was no longer young, but her tits were full and shapely. Tiny nips stood out at the center surrounded by a rosy expanse.

"Bravo!" I said, clapping my hands. "I was right. None of these young models can hold a candle to those."

What next? Should I see how far I could go?

"But you know what, Dale?" I said. "You magazines are more revealing than this, aren't they?" I paused to let them think about what I said. "I'm going to gamble that your wife's pussy is twice as lovely as any of theirs."

Dale knew what I was asking, and Alexandra begin to come to life. She slid her dress down to the floor and stood there in just heels and panties. A pearl necklace hung at her neck.

"Oh wow," I exclaimed. Dale looked around from behind his wife as I said, "Now Dale, I bet that you like to use those magazines to wank off, don't you?"

Dale had a funny look on his face. I bet his cock was stiff thinking about me seeing his wife's pussy.

"Dale, why don't you watch me wank off as see a real pussy," and I started to undress. They both watched me make quick work of my suit, and then both were soon staring at my eight inch cock, thick and hard. I sat back on the sofa with my arms wide apart and my dick soaring straight up. "Go ahead, let's lose those panties."

Alexandra let her hubby pulled down her panties from behind until her puff of deep black pussy hairs were exposed. Her bush was thick and concealed the secrets underneath. She stepped out of her panties as a large pulse of cum peaked and drooled from my cock.

"Dale, you jerk off to pictures, but here's what you should be doing more," I said as I rose and guided Alexandra by her hand to the sofa. "Lie down, my dear."

As she reclined, her legs parted slightly so we could see folds of dark-skinned labia.

"Take off your clothes," I told Dale. "Why don't you wank while you watch me fuck your wife?"

Alexandria and I lay together and kissed. She moaned as we kissed deeply. My hands found her breasts and nipples. My fingers disappeared in her very wet vagina and found her clitoris, but I was careful not to get her too excited too soon.

Dale was now naked and pulling on his pud as he watched, and I made sure he could get a good view of how I was enjoying his wife. I moved into position to lick her pussy and clitoral area, and asked, "Does your husband do this for you?"

Unbelievable as it seems, apparently Alexandra's pussy had never been licked. When I started gentle extending my tongue into her, she responded with loud moans. Dale was all eyes and his dick was in his fist.

With her legs wide apart, my tongue dipped and slid along the folds and creases of her pussy, diving inside and circling her clit. She moved so much it became hard to keep her steady on the sofa. Dale kept running from side to side to see what I was doing. Since these were new sensations for her, I let her enjoy some orgasms. She had a quick one, then I helped her rise and again and again nearly to that level, then brought her down for a rest, then repeated. Her motions were becoming regular and predictable. I'd never licked a woman whose orgasm rhythm was so consistent. She was over the moon, and so was I.

By now, I'm sure they both expected me to fuck Alexandra. But I paused and said, "Now I think we've proven that your wife is far better than any photos in a magazine. So, should we call it a night?"

Both of them froze.

"Or," I said, "Should I fuck her now?"

Neither spoke. So I repeated, "Should I fuck her now?"

I heard Alexandra ever so softly whisper, "Fuck me, fuck me." And then I heard Dale whistler, "Fuck her, fuck her."

Since my cock was far larger than Dale's, I let Alexandra stand and straddle me so she could lower herself onto my cockhead. That way she could control the penetration, depth and rate of speed. Dale stepped back, cock in hand, and got a good look of his wife slowly lowering herself until her pussy touched my cock. She forced herself down, inserting my dick inside her. My thickness made her slow down and savor every inch. Dale beat his meat watching us.

With my hands on her waist, Alexandra finally sat down entirely on my lap with my cock completely filling her. I helped lift her as she began to rise and fall repeatedly. Her inner lips molded to my shaft, and I could see her labia cling to my dick as she fucked me.

I turned her over onto her knees and entered her from behind. We fucked like animals for the next twenty minutes. I took her to the floor and put her on her back on their carpet. I grabbed each ankle and spread her wide. My entry was swift and deep. This position allows even fuller and deeper penetration. I entered fully and stopped for her approval.

Alexandra nodded, and I began the home stretch, so to speak. I held her legs wide apart, then bend them at her knees, all the time keeping her pussy filled with my packing meat.

"Dale, can you see this," I called out, only to see him in the middle of spasms as his orgasm overtook him.

I withdrew my dick and leaned down to kiss Alexandra's pussy, give it a few more licks, and then I leaned forward and kissed her lips.

"I think you're tired. And I know Dale is spent," I said. "It's been a lovely evening, hasn't it?"

I rose and dressed while Alexandra and Dale lay there in extasy. I sat and watched them moan and recover. Finally, Alexandra rolled over and looked at me. Dale was exhausted and probably confused.

"You've been ever so hospitable," I said, "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now, but may I come back soon? You see, I didn't cum yet, and I want to deliver a big load into your pussy."

Alexandra nodded as she watched me walk to their front door. Then she called out, "Damnit, come back here and deliver that load."

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers