Couple Experience Customs Search

Story Info
Trophy gf gets more than a cavity search.
2.3k words
4.28
25.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple (Ben and Stacy) strutted into the airport following their holiday travelling throughout Africa. Even with the air conditioning it was still very warm. She was dressed in a thin summer dress and sandals with him in shorts and tee shirt.

"Hey babes those nipples could have some ones eyes out. Anyone would think it is cold in here."

"Thanks Daddi I know how much you love to see my nipples erect."

"It's not only me enjoying your nipples. I think half the people in the airport are enjoying them and the other half are blind."

He actually loved to show off his trophy girlfriend. She was ten years younger than him, at 23. Her stunning body turned heads everywhere they went. The light in the airport was such that her short dress did little to conceal any part of her and her dark nipples not only stood proud, but also could be seen clearly. While her boobs were not big they looked full on her small frame.

Having checked their bags in they progressed to security.

"Excuse me sir would the two of you please come with us as we wish to carry out a search of the two of you and your hand luggage."

He went to protest but thought better of it. Taking Stacy by the elbow Ben followed the male and female security staff into the private room.

"We have received information which requires us to perform a cavity search of you both. I will search you, Mr. Johnson, and my wife will conduct the search of your girlfriend. While you are in this room you will do exactly what we tell you and you may refer to me as Mr. A and my wife as Mrs. A. Do you understand?"

"What information? This is completely unnecessary. Let us out of here now or I will report you."

"I suggest you calm down straight away and show us some respect. We are in complete control in here. I have two condoms full of drugs here. It would be the easiest thing to discover them in you or your luggage. Now Mr. Johnson you will take you shorts off, put them on the desk and sit on the chair over there. I suggest you keep your mouth shut until we have finished with your wife."

Ben felt completely helpless as he realized the position they were in.

"Just do as they say, Babes and we will be out of here."

The look he got from the officer stopped him from adding anything further. He took his shorts and pants off and sat down trying to hide his prick from sight.

Mrs. A approached Stacy with a grin on her face as she eyed her nearly naked body up and down. She looked to her husband and said.

"We just could not resist this one, she is just so gorgeous isn't she? I am going to really enjoy every minute of this."

She turned Stacy to face the two men and standing to her side slipped the zip down the back of the dress. The dress fell off the girl's shoulders but was just stopped from falling further by a combination of her shoulders and her nipples. It took the slightest of tugs at the front of the dress for it to hit the floor. Moving behind Tracy she reached round and none too gently rolled her nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

"I can't believe it these tits are real. They are stunning. I could play with them and these, bullet like, nipples all day. "

She started to blatantly caress Stacy's boobs paying special attention to the huge nipples.

"Boy these nipples are super sensitive, I have never felt a response like this. Are you enjoying this Stacy?'

Stacy looked at Ben as if to ask permission to answer. It was Ben who answered.

"They stay erect as long as they are played with and Stacy stays extremely aroused while they are erect. I can sometimes..."

"Daddi you are embarrassing me please stop."

Mrs. A kept playing with one nipple as she slid her other hand into Stacy's thong.

"She is not wet, dear, she is soaking and I can smell her arousal from here. Do you always get as aroused as this as easily as this?"

"Sorry Daddi I just cannot help it, I am helpless. My body is letting me down. I wish you could just come over here and screw me silly."

Ben realized that seeing Stacy played with publicly in this manner had aroused him to a full and almost painful erection. Nobody else noticed as all attention was on the humiliated Stacy.

Mrs. A had to pull quite firmly on the thongs to separate them from Stacy's swollen, soaking pussy. When they were off her feet, and still standing to the side, Mrs. A eased Stacy's legs apart. She found the clit easily but to her surprise it was still covered by the hood. The two men had their eyes glued to the hand playing around the pussy.

"I think I had better get on with the examination before she explodes. I think she can take some serious teasing in the state she is. I think you are going to enjoy fucking her when she asks you nicely. For now I think her boyfriend should just open her up for us. Stacy on your back on the edge of the table. Ben put that erection of yours to good use."

"You want me to fuck Tracy in front of you and you think he is going to fuck her after me?'

"You will fuck her, you will fuck her now and Mr. A will fuck her when we decide. She is a very lucky girl today. I usually work with a colleague and believe me they are very different sizes. Tracy will really appreciate Mr. A's size. Fuck her now or I will stick these drugs so far up your arse we will have problems recovering them as evidence."

"You cannot get away with this we will report you."

"We have heard that threat, what, about 20 times dear? One couple called our bluff. They are spending 20 and 25 years in prison for drug smuggling."

The reality hit Ben hard. He still didn't understand why he had been ordered to screw Tracy. As he approached the table he saw Tracy, her legs wide apart looking like she had been fucked for hours, her eyes pleading with him to fuck her.

He had only plunged into her three times before Mr. A pulled him away and sat him back down on his chair.

"Any complaint now and we can prove it was you screwing her. Now she is totally open please complete her virginal examination then you can work on her arse."

Mrs. A worked carefully as she knew Tracy was so charged up and she did not want her to orgasm yet. She used only one finger to find the g spot. The playing had to be so gentle. When she sensed Tracy could not take any more she said

"Would you like an orgasm my dear, I know you are really close?"

As earlier Tracy looked to Ben rather than answer. He kept quiet this time.

"Yes please I can't wait any longer. Please rub me more."

"Far to slow. Next time I ask you, you will not only ask me but you will use the exact words I require you to. Now I need to check your anus. Lift your ankles to your shoulders and open your leg. That's right."

Using a glove and plenty of lubrication Mrs. A played all around the target before starting to lube all around just inside the tight hole. Tracy relaxed surprisingly quickly.

"She is almost ready for you dear. Come here and show her the prick that is going to fuck her."

Mr. A was over to the table very quickly and was faced with the most stunning view of Tracy. Tracy was scared as she had very rarely had anal intercourse and never with a large prick. The references to the size of Mr. A's prick had excited her but now it scared her. Blocking Ben's view, Mrs. A pulled Mr. A's trousers down to his ankles. Tracy dare not look.

"You cannot do this to her."

"Let's ask Tracy. Tracy if you want Mr. A to fuck your bottom and give you an orgasm say Please Mr. A fuck my bottom until I cum all over your beautiful penis."

"I am so sorry Daddi, you know what I am like when you tease me. Please Mr. A fuck my bottom until I cum all over your beautiful penis."

Mrs. A moved over to Ben pulling her skirt above her waist. Ben just stared at her in total shock as she straddled his lap and lowered herself onto his healthy sized erection. At the same time Mr. A was pushing his 4-inch cock easily into Tracy's bottom. Tracy was confused. Had she just taken a huge cock up the arse with no pain and little stretching? It felt really comfortable and his balls were rubbing against her bottom. She started to understand why it was her lucky day. If his prick had been huge she would be in agony. She also realized it would be fun to wind Ben up by pretending that she was having her arse destroyed.

"Oh Mr. A you are nearly splitting me in two. I am not sure I can take the rest of that monster, please be gentle with me."

Ben was hit by her helplessness. He loved it when she was like this with him. He pulled Mrs. A hard towards him and thrust up into her as hard as he could. He was a man possessed. Mrs. A was loving having a real prick deep in her pussy.

Tracy had been so close to cumming before she had welcomed the small prick into her well-lubricated arse. False as her words were they inflamed her further. She was always very vocal while cumming. This was no exception and she repeated apologies to Ben throughout her long and violent orgasm. Mr. A just kept an even pace trying to squeeze his tiny cock as far up her as possible.

Ben felt almost inadequate hearing her being torn apart by a prick obviously much bigger than his. Mrs. A saw the humiliation on Ben's face as he heard Tracy's excitement and was unable to stop himself cumming deep inside her as she writhed on top of him in her own orgasm.

"She will be begging him to stop long before he is ready to cum."

Mrs. A was right, what Mr. A lacked in size he made up in stamina. Sex with Ben had always been good but he could never resist cumming as soon as Tracy had her first orgasm. She had never had more than one orgasm and became curious as she realized the pressure in her bottom was beginning to feel like the start of a second. Mr. A sensed her renewed arousal and without missing a stroke started to tease her clit.

"Oh please no. Don't embarrass me, if you don't stop I think I might cum again. Ben I am sorry I don't want to cum again but I am not sure I can stop it."

Ben made as if to stand up, but Mrs. put her hand on his chest.

"You will stay where you are and listen to Tracy. She has already lost any ability to control her excitement. He will fuck orgasm after orgasm out of her and she will love it."

Ben again realized his position was hopeless. Part of him wanted to rescue her and the other part was excited by her total surrender. Mr. A knew that Tracy was beyond being able to control her body. He was going to love teasing her clit trying to hold her right on the brink of orgasm for as long as possible.

"Tracy I am confused do you want another orgasm or not? Your body is telling me you are more than ready but I won't force you to have one against your will."

Tracy knew she had no will left and that she would have to let her body win. Without thought she took hold of both her huge nipples and started to pull them in a kind of milking action. It was the pain in her nipples that propelled her into her orgasm. She was sharply aware of Mr. A laugh at her complete surrender.

This orgasm was much stronger than the first, consuming her whole body as she screamed and fought. She had no idea how long it lasted but at last she found herself relaxed and lifeless.

"I didn't know I could do that. I am not sure I will ever be able to cum again."

"You don't know your own body do you Tracy. By the time I cum deep in your beautiful bottom you will ready again."

"No chance I am completely done."

He did little different than before. Fucking a little harder and deeper and playing with her clit While Tracy was surprised to be comfortable at the fucking starting again she felt like she had control of her body back.

Leaning over he whispered in her ear.

"I have controlled your body and now the final humiliation I am going to control your mind. I am going to cum deep in your bottom and you will have a final orgasm when I say stop yourself from cumming if you can."

Tracy was again confused. She was nowhere near orgasm was she? She looked up into Mr. A's eyes. It was only a minute before he said.

"Stop yourself from cumming if you can."

Her orgasm came from nowhere as he emptied himself deep in her bottom. From the noises she made Ben was left in no doubt that she had failed her challenge miserably.

When Tracy and Ben sat down on the plane he laughed as he said.

"Well that was a bit different, how is your bottom feeling Babes? It does work every time though. They never seem to remember to search me when we come through customers together."