The Lake House Invasion Pt. 01

Story Info
A family vacation was interrupted by intruders with agendas.
2.9k words
4.19
31.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary Sewell sat uncomfortably in front of his finished dinner plate while his wife and in-laws were chatting away in their vacation lake house. His wife was determined to drag him to her parents' anniversary and he ran out of excuse not to go. Being with his in-laws were so suffocating. Each member of the Vick family had something that's irritating to him.

Starting from his father-in-law Neal at age 55. Being a pastor of one of the bigger inner city church in Templeton, he had this image of always being proper and respectable on the outside, but he always had his passive-aggressive way of judging and criticizing people who didn't follow his traditional family value. Even his congratulations of Gary's recent company switch and promotion sounded not totally sincere. There was just something phony about him, Gary felt.

But Gary had nothing against his 52-year-old mother-in-law Ruth. She's like a complete image of a homemaker. Sporting a tidy, light brown hair wrapped in a bun, she was just always on her husband's side, visibly agreeing with everything he said. It's saying something that she's cooking for everybody on the day of her anniversary.

And the rest of their kids and their partners, they're just insufferable in their own different way.

Starting with Paul, their second child and their only son at age 27. The guy was just a younger but somewhat inferior version of his father, also involving in the church by being youth pastor. The guy was just always on his high house, talking lots without saying anything meaningful at all, always going on about family values and some craps he saw on the news or read off the headlines of his church network newsletter. The little shit also liked to constantly competed with Gary. After Gary changed his car after his promotion, Paul also changed his car to be the one exact model better than Gary's and acted like it's completely accidental. No doubt that Mr. Pastor Jr. asked his daddy to pay for it.

Paul also brought his younger-by-two-years black wife, Imani, to the lake house. Her family was long-time parishioners of the church, and she was pretty much got set up to date Paul by their parents. She's working as a designer for a bunch of apps, making a decent money. The local paper recently did a profile on her and a bunch of others promoting modern career path for minority women. This served to make her head even bigger than it is with her thick, long black curly hair. She always went on about some long-suffering and prejudiced minority groups, conveniently leaving out certain groups that didn't follow her father-in-law's family value in front of the family.

The next one was Eve, his wife's middle sister at the age of 23. She was the worst. Just because she had some idiots following her beauty blogging online and make some money since college, her ego was the size of the moon. She was pretty with her long perfect dark amber hair, yes, but in the slightly-too-much-makeup and bitchy kind of way. Now she had this plan of branching out to make a more variety content online and make banks, so she had been looking down on people with traditional jobs like Gary's. Almost every words that came out of her mouth were pretentious and everybody acted like that the most awesome things that has ever been said. It's driving Gary nuts.

Her equally annoying boyfriend was Nate. The dude looked goofy as hell. He's tall but in a gangly awkward way. He wore his hair like a mini afro even though the guy was pasty as a chalk. Maybe because he looked like a clown, he kept making these unfunny jokes all the time and the others had to kept faking the laughs. Dude's family was pretty rich, owning a number of chain restaurant around the cities and state, so he just had this lazy attitude of a trust fund kid who always lived comfortably.

The last couple in the house was Dinah, the recently-turned-19 youngest sister, and her new boyfriend Christian. The girl was just your typical self-centered teenager that had to make some sort of statement by dyeing her hair bright orange and dressing like some sort of new age hippie. Most of the time she acted like Gary didn't exist, but if she did, it was to comment that he's just some lame old guy. Her boyfriend seemed to be a cool guy with long dreadlocks though maybe because he's older, the same age as Eve. From his introduction, they met in her college class. He's her teacher assistant or something like that. Hopefully, he could last longer than Dinah's previous boyfriends. The girl seemed to change them every couple of months.

The last but not least, there was Gary's wife, Anna, three years younger than him at the age of 30. It's been about 7 years they're married and lots of things changed. The pandemic hadn't been kind to her. Anna's previously slim body got chubbier but not too chubby. The red, long hair he used to loved got cut short because she got too tired to take care of it. They were spending less time together because she became much more busier with her online furniture reselling business, making Gary felt like they're further apart. Lastly, she went back on their goal since before marriage that they would not have kids, badgering him all the time with ideas of making an offspring before she became too old. He suspected that Paul announcement that he would start trying for baby with Imani a couple of months ago had something to do with that. In fact, Anna somehow got accidentally pregnant but soon got a miscarriage not long after. She was devastated, and they grew even further apart.

It's not like he's fallen out of love from her, but their love life could use some help.

And, taking vacation time to spend with her family was not helping.

While he silently prayed for the evening to be over, there was a noise from the front door. Neal told Paul to go check it out. Not long after he left there was a loud yell from the front, then Paul was pushed inside the dining room followed by a couple of people in black masks. Everybody became silent and froze in fear before the largest one of the intruders walked up and announced with a booming voice.

"Everybody makes no sudden movement. Slowly take your phone out and hold them up above your head. My buddy Papi here will collect them for you. Do anything more than that and you will get one of the bullets."

The large man pointed and casually waved each member of the family with a pistol in his hand. Gary and everyone slowly followed the order.

"What do you want from us? Money? This is our vacation home. There's not a lot of things to rob," said Neal, trying to negotiate with the intruders.

"Wrong answer, Pastor Vick," said the large man, "we don't want no money. I'll let you know soon enough."

There were noise of stuff being move in the living room while the phones were collected. Soon after the large man hold up several sets of handcuffs.

"My buddies here will put y'all in one of these. These are just to make our job easier. We don't want no dead heroes or heroines here tonight," announced the big man.

Then each cuff was put on the whole family with their arms behind their back, "Here's a tip. Don't struggle or your wrist will really hurt. That advice was from experience. If you behaved well, we might even think the cuff was not necessary anymore," said the big man, "now slowly get up and walk in a row to the living room."

The entire Vick clan did as ordered. In the living room, Gary was greeted with the sight of the newly arrange living room. The tables and couches were pushed to the side to make space for a big air mattress in the middle of the room. A couple of spotlight lamps were stationed along with cameras in each corner of the room. The big screen TV in the living room was now showing the live feed from each camera. Two people in masks were about to finish setting up a laptop and the extension cords when the rest of the family moved in the room.

"Yo, Meeks. You and Z done setting up the place, yet," said the big man.

The masked man called Meeks replied, "just about done Sarge. You can start."

"All right, Ladies and Gentlemen," announced the man called Sarge like he's an announcer of a boxing, "tonight, we'll have a competition to remember. First, all of y'all are going to strip naked," loud grasped from the ladies in the back was heard, "then, you're going to pair up with your own partners. At the start of my command, the ladies are going to give their men a blowjob until completion. There will be a prize for the pair whose man lasts the longest but not longer than 15 minutes. There will also be a punishment for the pair whose man blows his load first. I guarantee you that you will enjoy the prize and really hate the punishment."

"No, we're not going to do that," said Paul, "those are depraved behaviors. And you got cameras, too. There's no way we're going to do what you demand. If this is a robbery, you can get the stuff and get o-----"

Paul's voice went out as the big man called Sarge struck him in the head with the butt of the pistol. The youth pastor collapsed to the floor. His mom cried out as her only son gave out a whimper and a bit of a stir as he laid down there.

"I thought that this doesn't have to be said, but any act of defiance will be met with a punishment," continued Sarge, "Don't you think this gun is real? Or I won't actually do it? Are you really going to risk the lives of your loved ones to find out?"

Sarge's voice commanded an absolute authority backed by the action that just happened. The silence fell in the room.

"Speaking of punishment, here's a sample," said Sarge, "Z, you're up. Get the black lady over here on center stage."

A smaller but muscular masked man called Z grabbed on to Imani's arm and dragged her to the air mattress. He then started to take off her clothes. She barely struggled against it. Perhaps, the violence on her husband froze her. With her shirt crumpled up around her cuffed wrists, the rest of the clothes were thrown to the side. He pushed her on the mattress and started to take off his own pants. His decent-sized cock poked out and point at the bound woman.

"C'mon lady. Smile for the camera," said Z. Imani only responded with a whimper.

"Everything's green and ready to go, Meeks?" asked Sarge. The masked individual called Meeks, busy with a tablet, only gave a thumb up.

They're going to film the whole thing, thought Gary. He tried to look around to see a way to turn the situation around before his eyes met those of one of the masked individual. This one was shorter than Sarge but was as equally thick. Gary avoided the fierce gazes staring back at him and turned back to whatever's going on at the mattress.

They were currently in the family lake house. There's plenty of land separating the house from the neighbor or the road. There's usually a housesitter or and patrol car stopping by to check on the properties around here, but being a private person, Pastor Neal requested for some privacy in the next couple of days. So, after escaping the house if possible, the escapee had to make her way to the main road leading to the police station in town which was almost 10 miles away. A longshot.

"Man, you're as dry as a desert," exclaimed Z as he put his hand between her legs, "Time to fix that." Z took off his gloves, grabbed a nearby tube of lube, and started to apply the lube on his fingers.

"No, please no," begged Imani as she tried to she tried to scoot away from her assaulter. Z only laughed and proceeded to pin her down. He then inserted his index finger in the black girl's pussy.

"Arghhhh," yelled out Imani as Z increased his pace of the fingerbanging. The rest of the family could do nothing to prevent what's going on. The girls and the mom either closed their eyes or looked away. They might be able to block the horrific view away, but they couldn't entirely shield themselves away from the sound of what's happening. Paul was still groggy from the assault while the rest of the men could only look on in terror.

After several minutes which seemed like forever to the family, Z let up the fingering on the whimpering lady. Without letting her rest, Z got on top of her, spread out her legs, and aimed his cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"No, please. I beg of you. Don't do this," cried out Imani. Her usual confident face was distorted with fear. Her makeup was quite smeared from tears.

Z shook his head, "Sorry, lady. Orders. Beside he's the cause of this," pointing at the recovering Paul, "Punishment has to be administered."

Paul seemed to just recover to see his wife being penetrated by the intruder. His scream of "No" rang out at the same time Imani's cry.

"Wooo. You're as wet as waterfalls, lady," exclaimed Z as he pumped the black beauty. His strokes were hard and fast. Imani could not anything beside bracing for the assault and cried out. Her entire body moved up and down in sync with the thrusting. Her boobs also bounced up and down in rhythm. It was quite mesmerizing.

"Ah..ah..ah," even her cries started to go along with the pace of the thrusting.

"That's it, lady. Might as well enjoy it," yelled Z between his pumps, bending down to give her nipple a hard suckle.

Paul could only look on in despair, whimpering like a child. Seeing the stuck up couple brought down like this gave a little satisfaction to Gary despite the situation. Also, seeing the slender black naked body defiled in front of him gave him the tingling in his crotch.

Z paused his fucking then flipped Imani on her stomach and knees. Now, she didn't even try to resist. The masked man entered her from behind doggy-style.

"Eee.eee...eee," cried out Imani, seemingly accepting her fate.

"Yeah, baby. Your pussy is so wet," exclaimed Z, "your entire body is tight. What a great fuck you are."

Paul just sat there with his eyes closed. Gary caught a sight of Nate licking his lips, seemingly enjoying the view. What a douche, Gary thought. Not that he blamed the younger man, but he could stand to hide his enjoyment a bit.

Z now use one of his hand to grab up to Imani's hair and pulled back. This action marked the start of the more intense fucking. Imani was ridden hard. She could only go with the flow, moaning loudly as her butt was being slammed away. Her thick ass jiggled in waves in sync with her boobs. Her face was no longer of a crying, terrified woman but became that of a woman giving into pleasure.

"What an opening show," said Sarge, "make sure to capture the whole thing, Meeks."

Gary saw that the individual call Meeks had his entire attention focused on the tablet controlling the cameras. The one called Papi stood watching them with his arms crossed. So, was another one that stared at him earlier, but this one seemed less stiff compared to Papi.

"Ahhhh, holy fuck. I can't believe a pastor's wife is such a slut," exclaimed Z still aggressively pumping away, "Man, I'm close. I'm so close."

"No, please not that," Paul cried out, standing up, "we've been trying for a baby."

Sarge approached the young pastor and cocked his arm like he was about to deliver another hit. Paul flinched and fell down on his ass. The masked one that stared back at Paul earlier laughed. The voice was unmistakably that of a woman.

"Sit back down and keep watching," barked Sarge, "This is your punishment. Doesn't seem like it for your wife, though."

With a loud yell, Z gave one final big thrust and kept his cock buried deep in the black girl. He gave it a little shake before pulling out. Imani collapse onto the mattress. Meeks approached her holding up a camera. Dripping from her pussy was unmistakably cum.

"Hoo, sorry, man," said Z panting, "your wife was just too hot. I can't hold it."

Paul was just sitting there comatose.

"Now that our opening act and the punishment is over," said Sarge, "let's get on to the main event. My guys here will help y'all out of your clothes. Let's get on with it."

As the masked men approached them, Gary could only imagine what would happen to him and his in-laws.