Couple Fall for Huge Cock & Big Tits

Story Info
A straight couple fall for huge cock and big tits.
4.5k words
4.58
35.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RECAP FROM PART 1 (My Friend Phil's Big Cock)

Okay, so this is a true story. It happened about a year ago. A lot has happened since then; but one bit at a time....

I'm going to leave out a lot of juicy details here that are in Part 1; so if you really want to loose yourself in it all, it's best you stop here, read part 1 and then come back. Okay, here we go with the recap...

I'm a straight guy. I'm a straight married guy. Then I and my wife became friends with Helen and her husband, Phil. The first thing I noticed about Phil was that he had HUGE hands with long, thick fingers. Stealing glances at his crotch, I noticed a fist sized bulge. Years passed, and my wife and I became Helen and Phil's close friends. Helen was built like a brick shit house with an ass and a rack that was worthy of the huge cock that I imagined Phil was packing.

One time when we were by ourselves, Phil and I started talking about the girls we had been with before we were married. I shared with Phil a part true, part made up, story about a threesome I had when I caught one of my girlfriends fucking a well-endowed black man; how he made me stay; made me watch; then made me blow him; and, eventually forced me into letting him fuck me and my lady. I then shared how this left a girly side to me; how I used to dress up and engage is self-anal play when I'd masturbate when my current wife, Tara, whenever she made me wait too long between our love making.

Phil couldn't believe it! He had a drink. I had a drink. Once we were a bit more lubricated, he demanded I show him how I dressed up. I did. Then we got high and I sucked him off and then he fucked the shit out of me with his massive cock.

After it was all over, he told me two things. First, he said,

I'm not sure what all that was, but it was HOT AS FUCK! You just gotta come over for our pool night this weekend....

I had heard Helen tell Tara about Phil's "pool night": when he and the boys got together to play pool. Helen said it was a how Phil got his time with the guys-no girls allowed. I had never been invited before...

And then he said,

Oh, by the way, Helen's bi.

PART TWO: Straight Couple Fall for Huge Cock and Big Tits

What had I done??!!?

Not only had I sucked my friend Phil's HUGE cock, AND let him fuck the shit out of me; but I had also got dressed up for him in order to do it! I was a married man, what if my wife Tara found out? What if Phil's wife Helen found out? NOBODY knew about my dressing up...I was fucked. Pure and simple: fucked. Could I trust Phil? Did he stand to lose if people knew?

These are all the thoughts and questions that were racing through my mind as I pushed the lawn mower through its last couple of passes. And tomorrow night I was invited over to shoot pool with the guys-and JUST the guys-at Phil and Helen's. Why had I never been asked before? And Helen was coming over to watch rom-coms with Tara-and Helen was bi....

What did THAT mean? Phil said it like she IS bi; not "used to be" bi. Would Phil tell Helen about me and him? Would that make it okay for Helen to fuck Tara? Had Helen already fucked Tara? For that matter, could Phil had already fucked Tara? My mind sure wasn't on yard work as I put the mower away and closed up the shed.

Well, there was nothing for it. What was done was done. The only way to know the consequences was to let this whole thing play out. But is that what I really wanted. FUCK!! It was one thing to have been sneaking around and dressing up and fucking myself with huge, but inanimate black cocks for my own pleasure; but it sure as shit was another thing to have played out my fantasies-and not with a stranger, but my best friend...

God, his cock was just soooooo big. I involuntarily clenched my asshole. Still a bit sore.... What was I thinking? I sucked my teeth. His thick, hot cum was so sexy, tasted so good-FINALLY I had gotten to know what it was like to suck off a monster cock and swallow mouthful after mouthful of sticky heat...

What if Tara ever found out?? Shit, the better question was what will happen when she DOES find out-since, let's face it, it's much more likely a question of when, not if.... I was so fucked!! Would it be the end of my marriage? Would the kids find out? I mean, they were grown and gone, but shit.... Yeah, your dad dresses up and sucks other guys off, and let's them fuck him; but don't worry, only if they have massive cocks.... I sighed those thoughts out of my mind...nothing for it now....

Lost in my thoughts I tramped grass and dirt into our clean house, just like I had tramped shit all over my clean marriage.

Hey Dave!

Startled I looked up to see Phil's wife, Helen leaning against the kitchen counter across from my wife, Tara, who was peeling some veggies for tonight's dinner.

"Oh, by the way, Helen's bi"

Hey Helen...

I stopped and looked down at the mess I had made of the floor. I backed out the sliding glass door I had come in and took of my shoes and did my best to shake the grass off my jeans.

I looked through the glass door at Helen's formidable rack, hanging off her slim figure like large, overripe melons. I had never looked at her tits this way-with thoughts so slimy with sex. I shifted to my wife's breasts, a much smaller, different kind of fruit all together. I couldn't hear what they were on about, were they chatting like Phil and I were just before things turned to musk and sweat? Could Helen just as easily slide a conversation with Tara into wet stickiness? Tara's raised voice breached the glass,

Honey, you coming in?

I stepped inside.

I'm gonna hit the shower babe, as I trotted off.

My mind spent the next day at work slogging through a seedy adult cinema: where buxom lipstick lesbians seduced innocent maidens who were naively less endowed; and straight men gave into acting out their fantasies of sucking and fucking big black cocks. Yeah, I was a mess. My body shuffled paperwork and banged mindlessly away at my keyboard, while my mind was, well, we've already covered that...

As the day drew to a close, I wondered what would happen with Phil and the guys at his house tonight. Would it be like "it" never happened; or, would I stay late after everyone went home and we'd pick up where we left off?

Oh, by the way, Helen's bi

Shit......then there was THAT. Hmmmmm, I realised that the thought of Helen seducing Tara was actually turning me on. What was THAT all about?? I am soooooo fucked....I turned off the car in my drive and the next thing I knew I was in the house. It seemed empty.

Hey hon, I'm home!

Hey babe!

Out back. I stepped out onto the patio and there they were, in the jacuzzi that connected to the main pool. Helen's enormous tits where a jiggly riot that was barely contained by a bikini that was stretched and undermanned. I watched her take a slow, sexy pull of a cigarette as Tara's attention was diverted. God, I just lost myself in sexy, slutty chicks like Helen smoking. In my mind it just signalled that they were ready to suck big cock and then spread their legs.

Hey honey, since Helen couldn't stay home tonight, we decided we'd start our night early.

Hey Helen

Hi Dave, how was work? She said casually, as she turned and fired a hard-nippled broadside at me, the smoky aftermath drifting sensuously from her words as she exhaled.

(Oh, by the way, Helen's bi)

Yeah, not too bad. I steeled my telescope on deck to avoid looking at the cannons, and turned instead to the open waters of my wife's loving smile.

I gotta grab a shower....

Dave, it's just a game of pool. My wife countered.

Yeah, just gotta wash off the day-it was a tough one.

Okay honey, just make sure to put the bathmat over the shower when you're done.

'Course sweety.

Hey Dave, com'on in and meet the guys.

I stepped in the foyer and looked beyond where five guys were standing around the pool table. Then, like an ophthalmologist who clicks the lens, and what you thought you could see comes into sharper focus, I saw that they weren't "guys" at all: they were alpha males. Large, confident, and imposing. Two were black, and three were white. They all said "hey", except for the one guy who finished lining up a shot and smacked a ball into the far corner pocket, stopping the que ball on a dime.

Well, there goes the fucking game...

He's a limp dick. Watch, he'll fuck this next shot

I stepped down into the game room with Phil and was introduced. The names passed through my memory without leaving a trace.

Fuck you. The shooter said as he sunk the next three balls in quick succession.

There goes the fucking game....

Okay, we have a seventh tonight, so we'll do rotating teams. Dave will break. A couple of the guys laughed, the rest snickered.

That que looks so big in your little hands.

Go wank off and let the guy shoot.

Suck my dick.

If I could only find it.

Laughter.

I pumped the que trying to steady my stroke.

It's gonna cum if you keep that up-shoot the fucking thing already

Don't be such a prick. Phil defended. Then, Christ Dave, when was the last time you played?

I hit the que ball and sent it skittering to nowhere near where I aimed it, but still managed to sink a couple of balls and create of bit of a spread.

One solid and one stripe, we're stripes. Take your next shot Dave.

You got no fucking class, just like you got no balls. Why'd you take stripes, he'll never make that next shot.

I scanned the table, a solid was lined up easy; all the stripes where way beyond my skill. I gave it a shot, but missed widely.

Shit, Dave. Why didn't you tell me you couldn't play? Phil taunted, abandoning me.

One of the black guys lined up to sink the easy solid shot. A low movement caught my eye, and my glance slipped down to notice a long thickness swing out against his sweatpants and rest against the table skirting. I looked up instantly.

I'm gonna grab that ass of yours if you don't hurry up and shoot.

Yeah, well your little white pecker isn't long enough to get past my cheeks, so don't waste my time.

Ohhhhhhh! -- Fuck!!! -- Hahahaha, several others taunted.

The shot sunk like it never could have missed.

Fuck you.

See man, all you need is a long stick-ha ha ha.

Their comments wagged in front of my face like monster cocks that they kept throwing over their shoulders while they played. It all would have been so gay, had it been a conversation among any other gathering of guys but this pack of confident studs. Phil fit right in, but I was left silent on the outside looking in. My team won not because of me, but in spite of me.

Round one cigars! Someone said, and everyone exited onto the back patio and over to a poolside bar. Dark rum was poured all around and cigars distributed. Everyone knew what they were doing as they prepped the cigars. I watched and clumsily copied as best I could, as sexual banter about cigars being like cocks; and how a real man can suck a cock went around.

Shit man, not like that. A crewcut said as his unbelievably fat fingers snatched away my cigar before I could light it. He clipped the end a bit deeper, then rolled it in his mouth wetting it, then handed it back.

Nobody had paid attention as cigars started lighting up. I guess I was just supposed to put the end he had prewet nonchalantly into my mouth. So I did. I looked around and puffed, then bent over coughing and gagging-nearly wretching.

Better get this little peckerwood a little white dick, he sure ain't ready for these big cocks! The same black guy said who had used the peckerwood expression during the game.

Dave, go get one of Helen's cigarettes. You know where they are. Phil said

Nah, I'm --

Dave, go get one of Helen's cigarettes. You just ain't ready for this. Phil looked at me then, and command was in his eyes.

Yeah, never been much of a cigar man. I countered, trying to deflect Phil's dominance.

Bet he sure could suck a cock though, look at them pouty lips, someone threw at my back as I was walking away.

Yeah, but not as well as you could, I bet! Another said.

Fuck you, pencil dick... came the retort.

As soon as I opened the table next the plush chair, and picked up Helen's cigarettes, I felt a door crack open in me. A door that had been opened wide recently-in this very same house. My hips had a little bit of a girly sway to them as I walked back out and up to the bar. Not that anyone noticed, as they worshiped in their monster cock temple, high among a thick, gathering cloud of cigar smoke.

Completely overlooked, I took a sip of the dark rum. Felt it hit me. God, I loved to smoke when I drank which, since I was a closet drinker, was only in my private masturbatory haze- and about to fuck a big black dick; in my imagination anyway. I took out a thin white cigarette and lit it, imagining I was Helen lighting hers...

I think you just gotta give it another try, bud. Crew cut said, leaning over to me and proffering his cigar. I put my cigarette down and reached for it. Nah, I'll hold it, you already fucked this up once, he said as he placed the wet, somewhat chewed end of his cigar against my lips.

It's alright darlin', relax, I'm only going to put the tip in.... he whispered to me. Only Phil seemed to be casting glances over to take in what was going on. I parted my lips and he pushed the wet warm tip into my mouth. Now, suck it bitch, but suck it with little gentle sucks...

I could see his diamond pinky ring strangling the fat neck of his little finger as the door in me opened wider and I gave a few gentle sucks.

As this was happening to me, much later I would find out that Helen had pulled Tara in close to her on the couch. They had been drinking and Helen had talked Tara into smoking cigarettes with her; then, after quite a bit more wine, they shared a bowl of weed from the prepacked glass pipe that Helen had brought with her. They had changed out of their bikinis and into nothing but two comfy robes. Helen's robe had somehow developed a gap on the side facing Tara though, and the bulk of one warm and delicately glowing breast lay revealed all the way to the erect pink nipple. Tara had been stealing glances at it throughout the first half of the romcom, but the wine and weed had morphed her glances into gazes-gazes that were not lost at all on Helen. No, not at all.

So, when she had pulled Tara in, she did so until Tara's cheek was actually against the half exposed breast, leaving Tara, quite contentedly, to have to watch the TV more or less out of the corner of her eyes, and across the free cheek that was pointing to the screen. As soon as the movie afforded her the opportunity, Helen responded energetically, and in a way that allowed her breast to fall completely free of the robe, until her erect nipple came to rest right beside Tara's small nose.

Oh my honey! Helen said, looking down at Tara. Good thing it's just us girls here huh? But Tara was transfixed and her mouth fell slightly open. The weed and wine had just the effect that Helen had hoped and planned that it would. So, instead of adjusting herself away from Tara, Helen used a blood-red fingernail painted hand to guide her nipple into Tara's parted lips. After what must have seemed a long moment, not of indecision, but of simple hazy processing, Tara sucked the nipple into her mouth and began to suckle.

Helen moaned and slid her hands into Tara's robe and began to massage her small, pert breasts in firm lazy circles.

I took several slow puffs on the wet cigar.

There you go, yeah, suck it just like that, crewcut said softly, just for my ears. Then, as he started to withdraw it, instead of opening my lips, I closed them sensuously around it, letting it slide cocklike out of my longing mouth. You guys are a bunch of fucking wankers that couldn't find your dicks if you had gaping pussy just waiting for you! He said loudly, as he put the cigar back in his mouth, puffed and took a sip of the rum. Laughter and equally manful sexual comments were returned. But then I felt the pancake width of his hand come to rest on my leg.

The banter continued, oblivious of what was happening under the section of the bar I shared with crewcut. He continued joining the general jovialness, and I continued smoking my small white cigarette, as his paw slowly moved to smother my hardening dick. Then his bulbous fingers deftly started jerking me, as I tried not to betray my quickening breath. He was good, and I felt an orgasm rising. My hand snuck down on top of his to intervene, but he just moved my hand onto his muscled thigh.

It was only when his thigh twitched under my hand, that I realised I had mistaken the impossible girth of him for a leg! As I extended my fingers and thumb fully, I was only barely able to grab the hot sides of him. Then his hand returned to my lap. I looked over, and now Phil was clearly looking at us-while still staying engaged with everyone else. As he watched me, my eyes and mouth slackened as my stomach spasmed in response to my orgasm, though I managed to have my upper body barely move. As I came, crewcut gripped my penis hard, which had the effect of prolonging the rush of my ejaculation.

When I finally finished, he put his hand back on the bar and laughed, moving his arm to dump my drink squarely onto my lap.

Shit, I'm sorry dude! Which shifted most everyone's attention our way. I was able to catch the glass before it fell off my lap. I made to mop up the spill to give me time to soften, and then stood up.

What happened Dave, you wet yourself? Phil quipped. Get a change from my bedroom. I turned quickly away and walked into the house.

I found some briefs and shorts in Phil's dresser and changed into them. As I stood there trying to take in what had just happened, I flashed back to changing for Phil. I opened Helen's underwear drawer, and found a black g string. I quickly changed out of the briefs and into the g string, and put Phil's shorts on over it. Just as I finished, I heard the party moving back inside and another game of pool starting.

I better go check on Dave. I heard Phil say loudly. Then, the bedroom door opened and closed. Phil walked right up to me. Stopping and looking into my eyes. After a moment: You little slut. He then put his hand on my head and pushed me onto my knees. He opened his jeans. You better be quick. If anyone thinks to come looking, you'll have to suck every one of them off. He was nearly fully erect when I took him into my mouth.

I used my tongue the way I describe in the first part of my story. Even as I felt my dick starting to get hard again, I wanted to finish Phil as quickly as I could. After less than a minute, I felt him starting to tense.

Hey Kenny, can you come in here a sec? He yelled, as he suddenly shlocked out of my mouth, a rope of thick spit linking us. My eyes went wide as I looked up to him and started to stand, but he held me to my knees. If you're going to act like a slut, then you're going to get treated like a slut.

Yeah, peckerwood? I heard a deep voice say as the bedroom door opened. Phil's broad body was shielding me from the door, so I couldn't see who it was; but I knew.

Shut the door and come over here buddy.

Well God-daaaaammmmmn! The large black man said as he came to stand beside Phil. I looked down at the floor, spit still bridging from my lips to Phil thick hard cock. I hope you called me in here to get some of this shit!

Oh yeah, Ken-release the Kracken buddy. Kenny had his draws dropped in a heartbeat, and a hefty black cock was shoved next to Phil's. Except for the colour, they were pretty much identical. Sharon, look at me. I looked up. You suck that big black cock....

Sharon? Oh, it's like THAT is it? Kenny asked rhetorically.

In response, Phil simply said, NOW, slut.

I reached over and brought Kenny's hardening cock into my mouth, bringing with it the spit bridge from me and Phil. Kenny stepped into me, pushing himself to the back of my throat. I grabbed his heat and started jerking him off at the same time as I started using my tongue as I had on Phil

12