Couple Fall for Huge Cock & Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, Fuuuuuck! Dis slut knows what she's doin'.

Sharon, both of us now,s Phil commanded.

I reached over and grabbed Phil and brought his thickness into my mouth to replace Kenny's. Then I went to shift back to Ken

Uh, uh, bitch, we gonna spit you. He took me by the waist, moved me over, and laid me across a corner of the bed. With a quick jerk he pulled my short off, my g string aside, and I felt a hot slathering dolloped all around my pussy. As Phil moved and put himself back in my mouth, I felt Kenny's slick firmness pushing against the lingering soreness the Phil had left me with a week ago.

UUgghhhh! I grunted hard around Phil's cock as Kenny entered me.

I'm gonna lay some pipe in you now bitch!

OOOOhhhhhh-fuck! I moaned, losing Phil from my mouth as Kenny pushed his length into me. God he hurt me so fucking good, as I widened and filled to take him in!

Just what I fuck'n thought! I heard crewcut say as his massiveness entered the bedroom. Now you give me that little bitty of yours again honey, he said as he came around, slid his hand under me and started jiggling me; even as Phil shoved his cock back in my mouth.

I was soft, and still slick from my own cum; but I felt ANOTHER orgasm impossibly coming.

Helen lay back on the couch, taking Tara with her and on top of her. She then guided Tara over to her the nipple of her other hot balloon. After a moment of Tara sucking in as much of this one as she could take, she put both hands gently on Tara's head and started guiding her downward. A trail of wet and passionate licks and kisses descended towards the slick readiness between her legs, and she spread them for Tara to have easy access.

Tara's hot lapping washed up from nearly Helen's ass to her clit-several times-before Helen held her against the throbbing erection of her large clit, which Tara greedily sucked into her mouth.

Ohhhh, baby.....Ohhhhhh, just like that....don't stop....just like that....like thaaaatttttt-OHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHhhh! Tara's mouth rode Helen's bucking until it subsided and Helen's legs started shaking in submission. Then Helen slid unsteadily out from under her, turned her onto her back and slid her hips to the edge of the couch.

Tara moaned loudly as Helen's large, soft lips kissed her tangy slickness, all over and up and down the length of her. Then she sucked on her small secret as her tongue began to merciless flick it, carrying Tara's moans higher and higher.

Uhhhh...uhhhhhh....uhhhhhhhh and Tara's quiet orgasm swept over her. As it did, Helen inserted her fingers into her, reaching for her depths, urging, urging, until, before her release ended, another wave built and crashed over Tara. At this Helen buried all her fingers into her and started plunging in an out rapidly, carrying her along until Tara's hands reached down and stopped it, leaving her whole body to deal with a series of lessening spasms....

Hot cum squirted again and again from my soft clit, and I again lost Phil's cock from my hungry mouth: Ohhhhhhhh, God.....I'm......commmmmiiiiinnnnnngggggg!

Yeah, bitch! Get it! And Kenny picked up his pace, catapulting me to a whole other level. And then he silently buried himself in me, held it there, and I felt hot gushing coating me. I felt Kenny's weight come off the bed, and then a far greater mass push the mattress down into a trough.

You OWE me this you little slut. Letting me jiggle you off like that under the bar! Well, here it comes. I KNOW you ain't ready for this, but you're going take it anyway! I felt a wideness pushing my cheeks apart before I felt anything at my entrance. The fist of crewcut's cock was soft though, and narrowed mercifully enough to allow the grill of his truck to push into me before the trailer came. I gripped the sheets and clenched my teeth-and then he stopped.

You ain't my first twink, and I'm not a total animal. So you just give it a minute darlin'. I ain't a gonna move. When you're ready; when you WANT it, YOU push it in...

Phil's cock was back in my mouth, and then the bedroom door opened.

12