All Comments on 'Couple Helps Divorced Friend'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Actually

Actually the key here is bi, and thus gay should be the category, unless group now means bi with more than two people. Group used to mean hetero with maybe some girl-girl, but no man-man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
super hot!!!

It explored areas I've never explored, so was uncomfortable in spots, but extremely hot as well! I would love to try that with a loving couple, exploring areas unknown! An excellent fantasy.

Jasonh007Jasonh007almost 11 years ago
Hot story!

As a straight but bi curious guy, I identified well with the narrator. Great story. And it's nothing if not group (don't listen to the naysayers who claim only FMF counts as group sex, that's the dumbest double standard I ever heard).

sirhugssirhugsalmost 11 years ago
More please

Doesn't Robert need to add a girlfriend to the mix?

ChiRolandChiRolandalmost 11 years ago
5 stars

This story would be better appreciated Gay Male.

pervdoodpervdoodalmost 11 years ago
Group vs. gay

Group sex means GROUP sex. Nowhere in the title does it say group fmf or ff bi sex. Anyone that is upset and ranting about mfm bi sex or mm bi sex in the group sex category only make themselves sound like homophobes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
damn

this was excellent i was so hard u have to write more and let sarah driess robert up fuck thats hot think i'll get dressed myself mm nice job tony

TimothyMTimothyMabout 10 years ago
great story

I liked how they comforted him physically and made him feel loved and appreciated. And the sex was really hot too.

You write well and the choice of category was fine. If you want to avoid disgruntled comments about mmf content, just put a warning at the top. That's what I do, and I haven't had problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TAGS ARE NOT MOSLEADING: bisexual - anal - threesom... I gave this story 4 stars

tonyl65 in a masterly manner brings the narrator to a totally unforeseeable and practically surreal set of circumstances, where he discovers his other side & likes it.

My first wife & i lived in a small community (pop. 3,000) when she started cheating on me (she had 3 or 4 flings unbeknownst to me).

I wish i had met Sarah & Mike when she finally left for another man. (May-be in my next life!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

And I mean that in the most literal sense of the word. 1 Star.

WannaBeBothWannaBeBothover 5 years ago
Awesome!

I've just come across this story & I loved every word of it. Probably because in all my life, I've experienced heartache like this & I also know the deep craving to be lived like this. The fact that two friends were so caring; hell, the fact that they'd wanted him for seemingly a long time, I'd what really held me captive.

The chance to explore every factor, every facet & every inch of each others bodies unhurriedly is also what held me captive.

Don't worry about haters. This was superb.

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved how the couple gradually seduced their friend into the lifestyle.

rflikeslitrflikeslitabout 5 years ago
great

Very Sexy story and very definitely bi, will be looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

I loved it all but I wanted to also know what Mike long cock would feel in your ass. maybe you will continue it.

RF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE it, gave you a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)! Erotic! Romantic. Even poetic.

When the love of your life dumps you, you are shattered, & your sexual orientation may become fluid. As a result, you may find your true self.

Readers like this story. It has so far got 86,114 views, including 69 favorites. That is 0.8 fav. per 1,000 views. Very few stories have such a high faves-to-views ratio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story sweet! Please do a part 2. I want to know how be takes Mike for the first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous