Couple invites a new girl

Story Info
She brings home yet another girl from the club.
2.7k words
4.39
29.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday nights were gay nights at Roxy's, a club not too far from where Kay and I lived. She was finally old enough to go to a club and drink, so we were off. The night began with steady vodka shots, which sent us quickly to the dance floor.

It was a nice club, purple and pink lights and dark furniture. The music drove the gay girls and guys crazy as everyone danced together like one big house party. A few gay guys approached me but Kay knew to grab my hand and dance with me when they came. It was still a lot of fun even though I was being hit on in front of my girlfriend.

She would go off and talk to a few girls here and then but never left me for long. I think she felt a bit uncomfortable with me there so I told her to go talk to some girls while I went over to the bar for a drink. I watched from afar as she would dance with girls and get closer and closer but I would see her break away as well. She would look over at me and shake her head as if telling me the girl wasn't good enough or wasn't her style.

After about twenty minutes she came to the bar where I was standing and admitted to me she didn't want to leave me alone and wanted the two of us to have some fun. That's when the fun began. A girl came from the other side of Kay and interrupted us.

"So which one of you is the gay one?" She asked the two of us.

"Me." Kay smiled. The girl gently placed a hand on her back and looked into Kay's eyes and introduced herself.

"I'm Alexis, what's your name?" She was very direct; in fact, she sort of butted me out of the conversation. They exchanged greetings and then Kay introduced me with no title (she didn't bring up the fact that I was her boyfriend), but Alexis didn't ask. Her eyes were glued to Kay's, every time Kay turned to me with a smile, Alexis would check her out. The conversation didn't include me much but I didn't care, Kay was having fun. I think Kay liked the attention and all the touching Alexis was doing.

Alexis was tall and thin, she had a thin face and bright green eyes. Her hair was a very light brown with blonde tips. She was just as tan as Kay but had many freckles below her eyes. Her boobs were pushed up and part of her pink bra was revealing on purpose. After a while Kay's full attention was focused on Alexis.

"So you brought a straight guy as a wing-man? Girl you have a lot to learn" Alexis said coyly.

"Oh, well not exactly, he and I are..." She trailed off. Alexis figured it out.

"I hope he doesn't mind then," She said squeezing Kay's ass discretely while whispering in her ear, "let's go dance." She said taking Kay's hand.

Kay turned to me and immediately went with Alexis not waiting for acknowledgement. She just smiled and ran off into the crowd. Alexis didn't waste her time; she showed her appreciation for Kay's body and grabbed her butt as often as she could. Kay reciprocated by grabbing Alexis by the neck and kissing her while the two danced to the music. I sat patiently watching my girlfriend enjoy a girl's tongue.

I could see the two flirting, whispering, and kissing. I only interpret one thing from Alexis. "You're really hot, come home with me tonight." I saw Kay shoot me a look from across the room and then turn back to Alexis. I could tell Kay was explaining to her she couldn't leave me here. Alexis rolled her eyes and grabbed her by the hand and left the stage with her.

I watched from the bar as Alexis led Kay upstairs to the balcony area. I saw them disappear so I decided to order another drink. I wasn't worried, Kay was having fun upstairs and I was enjoying my drink. I checked my watch after about five minutes and downed the last of my drink. I paid, and slowly made my way through the crowd to the stairs.

At the top I couldn't find them anywhere. I looked around but no sight of the girls. Soon after, I saw a dark corner of the club and barely made out two figures wrapped in each other. I moved for a better look and I could see my girlfriend's head cocked back with her eyes closed her mouth open. Alexis had her hand in Kay's pants and her mouth was sucking Kay's neck. She wasn't aggressive she just had intentions.

My girlfriend held Alexis and let her work on her. I could tell whatever Alexis was doing in her pants she was enjoying. It felt wrong watching but I couldn't resist, it was hot. My girlfriend was being pleasured! I tried not to make it look like I was staring but they began kissing more furiously and Kay began grabbing Alexis' ass. They had very similar bodies, nice butts, thin wastes, and nice boobs. They were definitely into each other, no question about it.

Kay looked up and caught my eyes. She just smiled and went back to kissing, she knew I was watching. She whispered in Alexis' ear and Alexis turn to look at me. Kay whispered once more and Alexis nodded. She pulled her fingers out of Kay's pants and the two got up. They fixed their hair and pulled up their pants and then walked over to me.

Kay was lit up; she was happy and excited. She held Alexis' hand and walked quickly over to me. Her eyes were now fixed on me she wore a big smile. She came up to me whispered, "let's go home" and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she guided Alexis down the stairs. I smiled to myself, turned, and followed the two girls.

We got to the car and the two girls were grabbing each other's butts. I unlocked the car, got in the drivers seat and started the car as the girls climbed in the back and didn't waste time. They continued to kiss and Alexis again went straight for Kay's pants. She unzipped her jeans and rubbed her clit as I drove out of the parking lot. Kay began breathing heavily as Alexis kissed and licked her neck and upper chest. Kay was pulling up her shirt to expose skin, while Alexis was practically climbing out of her pants. Kay already undid hers most likely so you could see most of Alexis' thong coming out.

I had to pay attention to the road but I watched every second I had in the rear view mirror. Alexis got on top of Kay and took off her shirt. All I could see was Alexis' back as she sat on top of my girlfriend grinding her. Kay had both hands on her ass while she played with her pink thong that was coming out of her pants. The two were giggling and kissing and moaning. Whenever Kay hit a sweet spot on Alexis' body, Alexis would moan softly. Alexis was one fucking horny girl. She wouldn't keep her hands off my girlfriend. I know that feeling.

We finally arrived and I turned off the car. The girls didn't stop what they were doing immediately so I got out of the car and went to the front door to unlock it. As soon as I opened the door, the two girls came running up Kay in front holding Alexis' hand giggling. Alexis had her other hand holding her boobs as her bra straps had fallen down her arms. Kay stopped in front of me with a smile and said, "Love you" and then took Alexis inside. I just smiled and watched as Kay led Alexis into the bedroom but leave the door open. That was my invitation. Yes.

I walked into the room to see Kay now on top of Alexis. Kay had her ass up in the air and Alexis had a hand on her ass. She smacked Kay's ass and Kay let out a screech and giggled. I shut the door and sat at the chair. It made me hard watching my girlfriend get it on with another girl.

They moved very fluidly like they were similar people. They liked the same things, touching and kissing and gently rubbing skin and grabbing boobs and butts. And the way they undressed themselves was just sexy. Alexis put her thumbs on K's hips and slowly dropped K's jeans revealing a dark purple thong. Kay knew I was watching and put on a show. Kay, without breaking her kisses, threw Alexis' bra at me. This made Alexis laugh. They were enjoying my presence.

A few short moments later Kay's shirt was up over her head and her bra came off. This time Alexis threw K's bra at me, and the two laughed. They both looked at me and then went straight back to sucking necks. Alexis' hands were inside Kay again. Then Alexis' pants came off. The girls were down to their thongs.

Alexis took the initiative and flipped K over and removed her thong. She kissed Kay's thighs and began licking her clit without hesitation. She was a pro. She was experienced. The two were so sexy together.

I then realized my hand was already on my cock. In the process of watching the two I had unzipped my pants and taken my bulge out of my pants. I was stroking it already. I loved the sight of my girlfriend being eaten out. She was moaning passionately and would look over at me every once in a while. But I was invited in. She was putting on a show for me but she was so into it. She didn't want me yet, I understand, I will wait my turn.

"Alexis you turn me on so much" she said moaning. Kay was grabbing her hair and squeezing as she exhaled on her arm. She was lost in how good Alexis was working her. I imagine much better than I could. This girl knew how to please a girl. Kay was having way too much fun and so was I. I was literally sitting there jacking myself off it was so hot.

Alexis wasn't a quitter either. She was really into it like Kay's pussy was sweet and she wanted it all. She completely ignored me; she wanted Kay. So be it, have fun.

"Your girlfriend is mine tonight." Alexis told me acknowledging me for the first time. "Just sit and watch me fuck your girlfriend." Kay's eyes widened, she wasn't expecting that. Within one minute Kay came. Her legs were wide open and Alexis' fingers and tongue were inside of her. Kay moaned for a solid minute, she had been building up a big one. I loved this sight, my dick was super hard, she could do this all night. When she finished cumming, she guided Alexis up to her mouth and kissed her over and over. Kay's fingers were on Alexis' clit; it was Kay's turn.

"Baby, I like taking care of you, let me have another minute." Alexis said as she left her mouth and went back to sucking her nipples.

"Alexis you're so hot, but let's have even more fun." Kay said as she turned to me. I was on the edge of my seat with my pants already around my ankles and my hand on my dick. She motioned for me to come over. I pulled off my pants and walked over as the two girls got up from where they were.

"I want my boyfriend to have just as much fun with you." She said as she was pulling off my shirt.

"Okay I can do that too!" Alexis responded excitedly. Alexis wrapped her lips around my dick as Kay kissed me and felt my body. Kay was on her knees while Alexis was on her stomach blowing me. I moaned into Kay's mouth as the two girls offered me pleasure. Kay felt my back muscles and held my face as she kissed me listening to my moans. I grabbed her ass with one hand and pushed two fingers into her vagina as she kissed me harder. The two of us were kissing passionately and moaning. I broke away to exhale and look down at my dick disappearing and reappearing as Alexis moved up and down my shaft. Kay turned my face back and we kept kissing.

"I want you to fuck us both tonight." Kay said breaking away from a kiss.

"Oh my God baby." I told her letting out a moan. We repositioned. Alexis lied down on her back While K climbed on top of her face. I think she really enjoyed Alexis' tongue. She was used to mine and my dick but Alexis was new to her. I grabbed Alexis by the legs and thrusted myself into Alexis.

Her moans made her mouth vibrate which gave Kay even more pleasure. We completed this triangle as Kay leaned into me to kiss me. I held Alexis' legs apart while Kay wrapped her hands around my neck. We kissed and moaned as each of us did our parts. I could tell Kay was turned on. Her hips moved as she grinded Alexis' face. Alexis moaned loudly as my cock entered her again causing more vibrations for K's pleasure.

We repositioned again, this time Kay opened Alexis' legs and I entered Kay from behind for the first time tonight. Alexis sat moaning and grabbing her nipples. Kay's tongue and attention were focused on Alexis while I smacked and squeezed Kay's ass that was up in the air. I thrusted my hard dick into Kay over and over. My lower abs were pounding against her ass cheeks and she was moaning louder and louder. This made Alexis enjoy being eaten out more as the vibrations increased. Alexis got closer and closer and began talking to Kay.

"Oh baby just like that keep going, don't stop." She moaned interrupting her self with "shit" "fuck" and "oh my God!" Finally it was her time. Kay hit a sweet spot on her clit, which sent Alexis over the edge. So much ecstasy she was moaning Kay's name over and over. I watched as I thrusted into Kay harder and harder. This sent Kay over the edge. Kay listened as Alexis moaned to which she responded with her own. It was the hottest thing I could've imagined, two girls cumming at the same time. Their moans were sending me over so when Kay finished I had to take my dick out.

"I'm not done this is too fun!" Kay said after her second orgasm. She positioned me so I lied down as the two climbed on top of me in unison. Kay placed her vagina on my lips as Alexis got on top of my cock.

"Oh my God your boyfriends cock is so nice" Alexis told Kay.

"I know I love it!" She agreed.

"You get this everyday?" Alexis asked.

"Fuck yeah why do you think he's my boyfriend?" Kay said moaning as I worked my tongue.

"Fuck! It's nice..." Alexis claimed as their lips came together. The two girls rode my face and my dick over and over. Their moans accompanied with mine made the sex so hot. I was moaning as Alexis rode me and my moans vibrated Kay's vagina again. Kay and Alexis moaned into each other's mouths from fucking me. Muffled, I barely made out that I was about to cum.

Kay pushed Alexis off and immediately went down on me. I continued to eat Kay out as her mouth pushed all the way down my cock. Alexis widened my legs and immediately began sucking my balls. The orgasm was incredible. I blew a huge load down Kay's throat hearing her choke on my cock. She tried her best to go up and down my shaft but she was moaning from my moans in her pussy. She swallowed and pulled off exhaling. The girls licked me clean. I couldn't move so the two continued to 69 with each other as I lied breathing heavily. The girls didn't want to stop. Have fun baby.