All Comments on 'Couple Massage'

by Missthefriz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, but...

It was a great story, loved how the massage turned into sex. But two small critiques 1. It was mostly third person, but a couple of times you slipped into first petson pronouns and 2. Since it was third person, I would've liked to have seen some commentary from Karyn's point of view. But the story as it is, third person from Joe's point of view is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife and I had a couples massage in Reno. Watching the guy work magic on her was great, we had no intentions of getting any kind of sexual touch but he worked out her breasts which gets her hot, then stroked in big circles right down to her pussy.

I got hard as a rock, the gal stroked me off rather quickly, then I sat up and watched as the guy fingered my wife to orgasm.

She told me later she had two orgasms, smaller ones before that last huge one I saw. All the couple did was hand jobs, but it sure was worth the $300.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife and I are getting our first couple massage at 70+ years. Don't know what they will do to a couple of old codgers, but looking forward to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissthefriz@Missthefriz
Mature wife, mid-50s and have been exploring fantasies. Would love to share our experiences and hear about your later in life experiences. Ours includes consistently finding regular GFs in unlikely situations. We have also found a couple for regular swap opportunities which a...