Couple Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At nearly the same time, Joe heard the familiar sound of Karyn climaxing with grunts of satisfaction, but Cody didn't slow his pace to let her cum peacefully. Joe watched her face closely. He knew what she looked like when she had an orgasm. He knew what she sounded like when she had an orgasm. Joe knew that she was having an orgasm right then as Cody relentlessly rocked her body with his loud pounding thrusts. Then her face changed and she opened her eyes wide and gasped, tensing all the muscles she had come here to relax. Cody made a final grunting moan and then pulled his big cock out of her and began shooting creamy white sperm. Long, thick ropes of it loped out of his pulsing cock to land on her belly and boobs. Karyn still had that wide-eyed look on her face as her front was painted with cum. Joe had just shot a load in Paula, but the sight of his wife and Cody got him very excited again already.

Joe was shocked when he saw Karyn grab Cody's softening cock and shove it back into her. As soon as she did, she started bucking up against him again and he resumed pumping into her. She closed her eyes tight and grit her teeth, her lips slightly apart so her teeth showed. She grabbed him around his neck with her arms and pulled him to her, his chest smearing his cum around her tits and belly. And still she pumped onto his cock furiously.

Suddenly she let go of him and her head fell back so Joe could see her face clearly. She relaxed and shuddered. Her lips parted slightly and her arms fell to her side. Cody's thrusting stopped and Joe could tell by her face that she came again while he watched. The whole time this was going on, Joe's excitement was returning, and his cock grew back from its slightly flaccid state inside Paula's cum drenched pussy while she lay still on his chest with her tits pressing against Joe.

Karyn drew in a huge breath and let it out with her cheeks puffing as she did. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. Joe smiled at her. She smiled back and shook her head a little in seeming disbelief. While she was watching Joe, Cody moved away, dragging his vagina-massaging meat missile along with him to pick up a towel to clean himself off. Karyn watched as Joe turned his attention to Paula, he began pushing his cock in and out of her as she relaxed on his chest. Soon, Paula was countering Joe's strokes and moving her hips up and down, slamming down on him to ram as much of his cock in her as possible. Joe pushed her shoulders up so she was now upright with her full tits bouncing as she rode his newly inflated dick. Joe began squeezing them. She covered his hands with her own.

Joe had hoped to show off for Karyn and give Paula a really good fuck right in front of her, but her pussy was so tight and her boobs felt so good in his hands that he could feel himself quickly approaching another orgasm after just a few minutes.

"Fuck yeah. Fuck me. Cum in me. Cum in me. Cum in me." Paula kept saying it over and over until Joe was indeed cumming inside her. She slipped into another orgasm as Joe felt her clench her stomach muscles and could feel her pussy tightening even more around the gushing cock. Joe finally stopped throbbing inside her and she fell onto his chest again. This time, his cock popped out of her vagina and the cum started dripping out of it and onto Joe's thighs.

Joe looked at Karyn and she just stared back with her head back, upside down still, legs spread, hands on her tits. And she smiled. Joe was spent. Karyn looked spent. But all Joe could think about was getting his wife out of that room and back to the hotel so he could fuck her himself.

Joe saw Cody pulling up his pants on the other side of Karyn's table. Paula lifted her head and gave him a gentle kiss on the mouth and then kissed his neck before she climbed off and bent to pick up her clothes. Holding her shirt and shorts in front of her with one hand, she reached out and touched Joe's arm with her other and bent to kiss him once more on the cheek. Then she walked out with Cody right behind her. He turned at the door and said softly "just take your time and come out whenever you're ready."

Karyn and Joe sat up and looked at each other, both dazed. There was still white goo dripping down her front. She wiped at it absently without looking. Then she started to giggle, which made Joe start to giggle and then they laughed for a few seconds before they just stared at each other.

Finally, after just sitting like that for at least 3 or 4 minutes, Joe said "What the fuck just happened?" Karyn just shook her head. "I mean, did this just happen?" he asked.

After a short time walking and going over what just happened, Joe felt the excitement returning as he played the images of Karyn and Cody over in his mind. A smile came to his face and he quickened his pace. Karyn matched his step and soon they were rushing to the resort. In the lobby, Joe looked at her and said quietly "I want to take you to our room and fuck the hell out of you." It wasn't normal for him to talk to her like that, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Oh no, really?" She said, disappointment dripping from every syllable. Then she laughed when she saw the look on my face. "Get me back to the room and fuck me right now."

12