Couple Massage in Phuket Pt. 02

Story Info
The adventure continues the following day.
3k words
4.37
7.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**I am a early 40's Caucasian expat in Asia. Fair, slim, reasonably fit and a hedonist by nature.

My stories are of encounters I have experienced with women, men and trans / shemales during my two decades in Asia.**

We both woke the next morning relaxed and satisfied, from an incredible experience the day before.

While taking breakfast on the balcony I checked my email and replied to a few outstanding work issues.

One email caught my attention in particular, though this was certainly not a work related email.

Sarah had emailed saying how both her and Steve had really enjoyed our company, and asked if we would like to meet them again, before we left Phuket.

What really stood out was the last paragraph where Sarah invited us back to their place, or alternatively as she pointed out, Steve could drop her at our hotel, and take May back to their place, while Sarah spent the afternoon with me at our hotel.

I was instantly aroused by the second proposal.

Knowing how it can take a while for May to warm up, Sarah's second option really appealed as something that might just work for May, and lead to an incredible experience for all involved.

May was fresh out of the shower, as I went inside to discuss Sarah's email with her.

Standing there with a towel loosely wrapped around her petite frame, I was tempted to throw her on the bed and take her from behind.

Knowing how much she loves that, it was a challenge to hold off and see what she thought of Sarah's email.

As predicted, she wasn't interested in the first suggestion. While she really enjoyed the erotic play and the experience, she didn't want to see or watch me fucking another woman.

She did however agree the idea of her going to their apartment for the afternoon, while Sarah visited me, was not only highly erotic, but would lead to some explosive sex when we reconnected later on that evening.

We smiled at each other and knew the decision was made.

I gave Sarah a call, and invited her to our hotel (while letting her know May would be ready to follow Steve back).

Sarah sounded genuinely delighted and said they could be there around 2pm.

We ended the call and I updated May.

We agreed I would help her pick out her outfit, while it took all of my willpower not to fuck her right then.

The excitement and sexual energy in the room was already at fever point.

We had left most of May's kinky outfits at home, so she settled on a matching red lace pantie and bra set, and a loose fitting but very short sun dress.

No doubt Steve would be able to cop an eyeful on the drive back to the apartment.

At 2pm we headed out to the hotel lobby and waited for Sarah and Steve to arrive.

Not long after we were greeted by the sight of Sarah exiting their car and dressed to thrill.

Thigh high boots, a super short leather mini skirt and a tube top that barely contained her ample breasts, was enough to catch everyone's attention as she walked over to us.

May quietly smiled at me, and with one gentle squeeze of my hand, she made her way to the waiting car, and within moments both her and Steve headed off.

I smiled at Sarah and we made our way back to my room, her amazing body on full display for everyone to admire and envy.

As we settled into the room, Sarah lay down on the bed.

Her boots were a work of art and my eyes were instantly drawn to them, whilst complimenting her on her overall beauty and pure sex appeal.

Sarah smiled and thanked me, almost purring in response.

I settled on to the bed next to her and we began to slowly touch and caress each other.

After making out for a while Sarah asked me what I thought about May going back to their apartment.

I smiled as I started to peel off her tube top, and mentioned that I hope Steve gives her an experience that she will remember for a long time.

As Sarah unbuckled my jeans, her hands pushed my boxers down and taking the hint I helped her to remove all of my clothes.

My seven inch uncut cock standing to attention, as I returned to the bed.

Sarah smiled and asked if I wanted the boots on or off, I replied on, and Sarah started to remove her leather mini skirt.

Soon we were both naked (except for Sarah's boots) kneeling on the bed facing each other.

I started stroking Sarah's bare smooth pussy, while she reached out for my cock, jacking it as we kissed passionately.

I was instantly turned on by how wet Sarah's pussy was.

Clearly she was as excited as me, and looking forward to what was about to happen.

As I slipped a second finger deep inside Sarah, her increased grip on my cock and deep moans indicated she was close to cumming.

Picking up my pace, i was soon rewarded with the beautiful sight of Sarah cumming while I worked her pussy.

After her orgasm passed Sarah asked me to lie down, and she quickly climbed on top of me.

Lowering down on my raw cock, her warm inviting pussy taking me inside her, Sarah settled into a strong rhythm, pumping her hips forward with each downward motion.

I couldn't resist and started sucking hard on her beautiful nipples, which made Sarah moan in delight as she increased her tempo.

Now really riding my cock hard as I worked her nipples and breasts in my mouth.

For a few moments the only sounds noticeable in the room were Sarah's moaning and the distinctive creaking sound of the bed, matching Sarah's increasing pace as she rode me hard.

I pulled Sarah's face down to mine and told her I was going to cum.

Her eyes lit up and she asked me to pump my load inside her.

This pushed me over the edge and I started cumming deep inside her.

Sarah collapsed on top of me.

Breathing hard, our bodies meshed together covered in sweat, and enjoying the post fucking bliss.

After finally taking the boots off, we went into the bathroom and enjoyed a sensual shower together.

Slowly making out as we indulged in the warmth of the shower, it wasn't long before we headed back to the bed to relax together.

While resting on the bed, Sarah once again mentioned Steve and May.

Clearly the thought of what they were up to was turning her on, and I asked her what she thought was going on.

Sarah mentioned that Steve found May incredibly sexy. Her petite frame and pale skin a clear contrast to his athletic and large build, and deep bronze tan.

My mind suddenly filled of images of Steve fucking May, and knowing that she would be taking his cum inside her.

All this talk about Steve and May had created a good buzz. We were both turned on and ready for more.

I asked Sarah to lie face down, and settling in between her legs, I took in the gorgeous sight in front of me, before leaning forward and getting to work.

While fingering her pussy I started to tongue her beautiful ass.

Slowly teasing around her hole, her moans indicating she was enjoying the attention, I took things to the next level, tonguing her ass hole directly.

Sarah let out a deep moan and grabbed the bed.

Clearly she loved being rimmed and I focused on rimming her, while slowly working a finger into her sweet ass.

The loud moans and glistening pussy were all the encouragement I needed as I alternated between opening up her ass and tonguing her exposed hole.

It seemed Sarah couldn't take any more and she begged me to fuck her in the ass.

Taking the lube from the bedside cabinet, I lubed up my cock and spread some on her hole, before slowly working my cock head into her glorious ass.

Sarah was very vocal as I worked my hard cock into her and soon her resistance gave way, her ass swallowed my cock head.

Giving her some time to adjust, I started working my shaft deeper into her.

Each inch further inside her was met with a lust filled moan and tensing of her body.

Sarah continued to moan as her body adjusted to my cock.

Her tight ass gripping firmly to my cock each time I pushed deep into her.

Holding her ass cheeks tightly, I started to push with more force.

Each stroke pumping deeper into her ass, while pulling back slowly, feeling her ass grip my shaft, her moans of pleasure and delight punctuating the air each time I worked my cock back into her.

Each new thrust into her was at a faster, harder rate, and each time Sarah would moan, a beautiful sound made more enjoyable as I increased the tempo and started to fuck her ass hard.

I briefly thought of the amazing situation I was experiencing.

Here I was, balls deep in the most beautiful Italian goddess's ass, having filled her pussy with my cum earlier, while my partner May, was no doubt having her pussy worked over by Sarah's 'Italian Stallion', Steve.

That thought pushed me over the edge and I started cumming inside Sarah's ass.

Loving every second of it, Sarah kept encouraging me to pump my load into her, and moments later I fell on top of her.

Breathing hard and totally lost in the post orgasm bliss sweeping my body.

Another sensual shower together followed, before we returned to the bed and enjoyed the pleasure of each other's company.

After drifting off to sleep we were woken by the sound of Sarah's phone ringing.

Steve was on the way back to the hotel, to drop May and collect Sarah.

As Sarah slowly dressed, I took in the beauty of her body one last time.

The shape, tone and definition was a sight to behold and I was grateful for the experience we just shared.

Sarah zipped up her boots and we shared a passionate goodbye kiss, as she headed to the lobby, and I waited for May to return.

Not long after the distinctive sound of the hotel access key unlocking the digital lock, announced the return of May.

Heading to the door I was greeted with the sight of her hair loosely tied back, and clearly more ruffled than normal.

The two huge love bites on her neck were deep in their colour and prominent in their location.

Her sheepish smile suggested I was going to enjoy her recounting her adventures.

I settled on to the bed, with a cold beer and waited for her to join me.

As she removed her dress I noticed her bra was missing and her panties were torn across the front.

Another half a dozen love bites covered her puffy breasts and I asked her to join me on the bed in her ripped panties.

Once on the bed May collapsed into the pillows and let out a big sigh, as she smiled and asked me where I would like her to begin.

I mentioned to start at the beginning, and to not spare me any details, as the anticipation was already beginning to turn me on.

May said that once she was in the car, Steve complimented her on her dress and as they started to drive to the apartment, he used one hand to start exploring her exposed thighs.

Steve then asked May to spread her thighs, as she did he began rubbing her pussy from outside her panties.

It wasn't long before Steve had pulled May's panties to the side and was fingering her pussy as they made their way to the apartment.

May told me that by the time they arrived at the apartment, her pussy was soaking wet, Steve had worked her pussy hard for nearly 15 minutes.

She was turned on and ready for Steve to fuck her.

Once in the apartment, Steve wasted no time and pushed May against the wall, ripping her panties as he started to ravage her neck and breasts.

Sucking hard as he eagerly took off his shorts, May knew that he was going to fuck her right there in the hallway of the apartment.

Still up against the wall, Steve started to push his hard cock into May's wet and ready pussy.

This time there was no gradual working his way in.

This time he started to fuck her hard, against the wall, from the outset.

It was at this point May noticed that her bra had also been torn, as it hung over her shoulder, her breasts being the focus of Steve's continued attention, as he aggressively fucked her.

May's first orgasm swept through her as she was being pounded against the wall.

She let the feeling of ecstasy flood her mind for a moment before the reality of the absolute fucking Steve was giving her returned.

Moments later Steve pulled out of her gaping pussy and pushed her onto her knees.

He was going to cum and wanted her to take his load in her mouth.

Not wanting to disappoint, May took every last drop before swallowing Steve's load.

From there Steve took May to the master bedroom.

The four poster bed was already set up with cuffs and ropes at each corner.

May was a little taken aback by the set up, but without saying a word, Steve stripped her completely nude, and guided her to the bed.

Starting at her ankles, he secured each cuff before securing each wrist.

Now May was spread eagled, restrained and completely at the mercy of Steve and he wasted no time getting to work on May.

Steve buried his face in May's waxed pussy and worked his tongue deep into her pussy and all over her clit.

May told me she orgasmed within minutes and as she came, Steve stared to suck hard on her inner thigh.

Sensing my surprise at what I had just heard, May pushed her panties down, and opened her legs.

Her upper inner thighs were indeed covered with large dark love bites.

Both sides were evenly covered in large, overlapping love bites.

It was clear Steve had feasted on May in many ways.

Continuing with her recollection, May told me that Steve returned his attention to her pussy, alternating between working her over with his hands and fingers, and burying his face in her pussy and lapping up her now constantly flowing juices.

May estimated she came at least three times over the prolonged oral session, each time straining against the cuffs and begging Steve to release or fuck her.

Once satisfied with the state May was in, Steve positioned himself between her spread legs, his thick hard cock jutting straight out from his toned body.

Again Steve did not hold back, and started fucking May hard, right from the outset.

Pounding her restrained body into the mattress, Steve barely said a word.

Instead his mouth alternated from sucking hard on her neck and breasts.

Adding to the increasing numbers of love bites and heightening the intensity of May's approaching orgasm.

By now May was at her limit and ready to cum, she told Steve she was going to cum and asked him to let her cum while unrestrained.

Instead Steve increased the intensity he was fucking her, and as May had the biggest orgasm of the afternoon, Steve shot his load deep in my partners pussy.

Once his climax passed, Steve undid the cuffs and May joined him in the shower, where she enjoyed some making out while Steve gently soaped her tender and well used body.

Afterwards Steve dropped May back at the hotel, picking Sarah up at the same time.

Taking a moment to soak it all in, I asked May what they talked about.

She mentioned they hardly spoke, beyond some initial small talk, the only other times they had spoken were verbal commands and responses when fucking.

I then asked May how she found the experience.

Intense was the word she used.

From the vigorous fingering while driving to the apartment, to the panties being ripped and being fucked hard against the wall, through to the final orgasm while restrained, May described it as an intense non stop session where she was pleasured, used, fucked and ultimately worn out in the most pleasurable way.

She highlighted that Steve's attention was focused on fucking her and using her body for his pleasure.

She found that a turn on, the lack of verbal communication added to the feeling that she was there to serve Steve, and she enjoyed both swallowing his load and having him dump his load in her.

Like a true submissive slut.

Knowing another man had made her body his for a few hours was an intoxicating mix of feelings and emotions, and opened the door for more possibilities.

The ever present love bites, including in the most intimate of places, were the final reminder of the experience.

Reminding me daily for the following week of the erotic encounter when my partner had been fucked to her absolute limits by another man.

Taking May in my arms, and gently kissing her forehead, it was clear that May was physically spent.

Exhausted yet ultimately satisfied from the extensive fucking she had experienced.

I smiled to myself as she purred in my ear, her contentment clear in her words, her unconditional love also expressed as she nuzzled my neck.

We soon drifted off into a blissful sleep, and waking in the middle of the night, we made love.

A slow deliberate process where we both reclaimed each other's bodies.

The perfect ending to the most hedonistic of experiences.