Happy Birthday Threesome

Story Info
Bday threesome with a beautiful TS & my strapon wearing wife.
3.3k words
4.73
60.9k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mothman34
mothman34
736 Followers

"Happy birthday baby," my wife Tina said as she wiped my cum away from the corners of her mouth. "I hope you enjoyed your first gift."

"My first gift??" I replied.

"You'll see," she said with a mischievous grin as she got up from the bed & walked into the bathroom.

Waking up to a blowjob from my beautiful wife, maybe this will be a good birthday, I thought to myself. Today was my 30th birthday, & my wife of 8 years had just surprised me with one of her fantastic blowjobs. My wife was a stunner. 5'3", 34D's, 145lbs, & legs for days. We've had a pretty adventurous sex life since we've been together, threesomes, a few orgies, some swinger clubs, you name it, we've probably tried it; however, it always got me excited when we were going to try new things. Even though she didn't come right out & say it, I'm pretty sure that's what she was implying.

"I'll see you later baby, happy birthday," she said as she hurriedly rushed out the door headed for work.

"Thank you beautiful, have a great day!!" I shouted after her.

I laid back in bed & drifted back to sleep, try to rest up a little, I thought, for whatever is to come.

I was woken by the sound of the doorbell a couple of hours later. I rolled over & looked at the clock, 10:30, damn, didn't intend to sleep this late. I walked downstairs to the front door & opened it to find a small brown box addressed to me. I picked it up & walked back inside. It was light, no return address either. Strange, I thought, but I opened it anyway. Inside was a small white envelope & a black blindfold. I opened the envelope & read the card inside:

"Going to be a fun night, I promise. XOXO, Tina"

Hmmmm, I thought, what is she up to now??

I walked into the living room & turned on the TV. I watched SportsCenter for a little while, trying to catch the scores from the baseball games the night before, when I started getting hungry. I walked into the kitchen to make a sandwich when I heard the doorbell ring again. I walked back to the front door to see & found a similar box again. I opened it & inside was another small white envelope & a pair of handcuffs. I opened the envelope & read the card:

"Are you getting curious yet??? XOXO, Tina"

She's something else, I chuckled & walked back inside. Now my mind was starting to wander. A blindfold & a pair of handcuffs, oh the possibilities, I thought. I guess we'll see where this goes.

About two hours later, doorbell again. This time no box, only an envelope:

"I'll be home in two hours. When I get home, you are to be naked, blindfolded, & handcuffed to the headboard. XOXO, Tina"

Kinky, I thought. Now we're getting somewhere. I walked upstairs to hop in the shower & clean up a little before Tina got home. After showering & drying off, it was nearly time for Tina to get home. I walked into the bedroom (naked of course) & tried to figure out how she would want me handcuffed. We have a four-poster bed so I decided I would just lean on my back against the headboard & cuff my hands above my head to the corner post on one side. I put one side of the cuffs on & moved my arm around to test the mobility, I won't be able to go too far, I thought, but who cares. I put the blindfold on, passed my hands around the post & clicked the other side of the cuffs shut. I was blindfolded, naked, & cuffed to the post of our king-sized bed, all I needed was my wife to come home & find me.

Ten minutes or so later, I heard the deadbolt click & the front door open. I heard the sound of my wife's footsteps coming up the stairs & then our bedroom door opening.

"Hey baby," I said.

No response.

I felt a hand running along my leg. It brushed past my balls & gently took hold of my cock. "Ohhhh," I said. Slowly the hand started stroking my cock up & down, working me to attention. "That's nice," I said.

Suddenly, my cock was enveloped by a mouth, the only problem is that it wasn't my wife's mouth. I started to panic. Had someone broken in to the house?? No, I heard the key turn. This definitely wasn't Tina though.

"Who's there??" I asked, half panicked as the intruder continued to suck my cock.

Abruptly, the blowjob stopped & I felt the weight of my intruder climb on to the bed with me. I could feel them standing over me, peering at me, naked & helpless, in front of them.

"Hello??, I asked, "Anyone the--" Before I could finish my question, something was shoved into my mouth. Now, I was really panicking. Based on the movement in front of me & the feel of the object in my mouth, I determined this was, in fact, someone's cock. I felt my intruder grab the back of my head & begin thrusting their hips forward, impaling my mouth on their cock.

I didn't know what to do, should I bite down?? That may get them to stop but I'm still handcuffed to this bed & won't be able to get away. That may just piss them off & make this much worse.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," I heard my intruder moan, "That mouth of yours feels so good."

Now I was extremely confused. Without a doubt, this was a cock that was in my mouth; however, the voice that was accompanying it, & expressing pleasure from what was going on in my mouth, was decidedly feminine. After a few more thrusts, she pulled her cock from my mouth & lifted my blindfold. I was totally dumbfounded by what I saw before me.

Standing on the bed, straddling my face was the most gorgeous shemale I had ever seen. She had long, red hair which contrasted perfectly against her fair white skin & deep, green eyes. She was tall, 5'7" ish I guessed, with a very athletic build. Her breasts weren't huge, probably a big B cup, but they fit her athletic body very proportionately. And jutting out in front of her was a beautiful, 8" cock. She had a small tuft of red hair above her cock, but aside from that, she was completely shaven. Her cock was smooth, cut, & curved slightly upwards. It tapered at the base with a beautiful mushroom head on top. I must admit, I wanted it back in my mouth badly now that I saw to whom it belonged.

Apparently, she sensed that & guided her cock back to my lips. I didn't protest & she slid back into my mouth with ease.

"Oh yeah!!" I heard her say. "Suck my cock baby, take it deep down your throat."

I obliged the best I could & tried to relax my throat. Soon her smooth hairless balls were bouncing off my chin as she pumped her she cock down my throat.

"God this feels good. Are you sure he hasn't sucked a cock before???" I heard her ask.

Was there someone else in the room?? Obviously, I was blindfolded when my intruder (or intruders) came in, but once my blindfold was removed, I was so taken by the beautiful sight in front of me, I hadn't bothered to look around the room.

"Not that I know of honey," came the response from my wife Tina, who I now saw sitting at her makeup table on the other side of the room. "It sure is fucking hot watching him suck yours though."

"You kinky little Trollip!!" I said, as I turned to look over at my wife. "You planned this, didn't you??"

"Absolutely," she replied. "I told you there was another gift. This is Miranda, your other birthday gift. We are going to have some fun, the three of us!!"

Miranda reached down & turned my attention back to her dick, guiding it back into my mouth so I could continue pleasuring her. I have to admit, I was really turned on now, my cock was hard as a rock at this little tryst my wife had arranged. Miranda was starting to pant now, sweat was beading up between her breasts as she had worked herself into a tizzy. I knew she was about to cum & I wasn't sure how I was going to handle that; however, all of that disappeared when I looked up at her face & caught her eyes, staring down at me. In that moment, all I wanted to do was please her.

"I'm getting so close," she said as her pace increased.

I decided at that moment that I wanted her cum, I needed her to feed me her seed, to cum in my mouth. I tightened my grip around her cock with my lips & began licking the underside of her dick.

"Oh my God!!" I heard her say, "Don't stop, I'm going to cum in your mouth!!"

I took that to mean what I was doing was working. At that moment, she was a total mess of lust & desire. She was pumping her cock furiously down my throat & I was doing everything I could to keep up with her pace. I could feel her heartbeat reverberating in her cock, keeping the rhythm of her thrusts as she neared orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming!!" she cried out.

A torrent of warm deliciousness filled my mouth & I swallowed as best I could, trying not to miss a drop. Miranda continued thrusting her cock into my mouth, pumping her seed into my gullet for all she was worth. Blast after blast, I swallowed her love juice until she was spent, collapsing onto the bed in front of me, the last little trails of cum connecting between the end of her cock & the tip of my lips.

"Holy shit, that was so fucking hot!!" my wife exclaimed as she leaned over Miranda & took her slowly deflating cock into her mouth. Even though she had just dumped what seemed like a gallon of sperm into my throat, her cock started to stir & spring to life again.

"I hope you are ready for what's next baby," my wife said to me. "I'm going to suck her cock until she's nice & hard again, then she's going to fuck your ass!!"

I almost came right then. I have to admit, one of the things my wife & I hadn't ever tried was any anal play. The thought of a smoking hot shemale fucking me up the ass was almost too much for me to handle at that moment.

"Look at you," my wife said, "You look like you are ready to explode!!"

I was, in fact, about to explode. It was probably a good thing I was handcuffed & couldn't reach my cock; otherwise, I would have busted all over both of them.

While Tina was sucking on Miranda's now hardening cock, I noticed that she was wearing a harness around her waist. Though I couldn't see the front, I surmised that she also had a strap on. She must have noticed me looking because she smiled. "That's right baby, I'm going to join Miranda in fucking your ass. We're going to spit roast you. It makes me so hot thinking about her fucking you while you suck my strapon!!"

I have to admit, that was a very hot image.

By now, Miranda had started stroking her dick, she was obviously ready for more. Tina reached around & unlocked one side of the handcuffs, pulled me to the end of the bed, & relocked them around one of the base posts. In this new position, I was on my elbows & knees with my ass up the air. I also got my first look at Tina's strapon. It was a little larger than Miranda's cock, maybe 9", but it was thicker. As Tina walked around to stand at the foot of the bed, she took the opportunity to rub it against my face.

"Fuck, that's so hot," she said. "Open your mouth baby, I'm going to fuck your throat while Miranda fucks your ass."

I opened my mouth & Tina shoved her cock in. "Oh yeah baby, you like that don't you?? Tell me how much you like my girl cock in your mouth."

While Tina was fucking my throat, Miranda had positioned herself behind me. She had lubed her cock & was ready to fuck me. I turned & saw her stroking her dick, it glistening with spit & lube. What a sight to behold, I thought.

I turned my attention back to my wife & sucking on her strapon cock. I licked it up & down just as I had done to Miranda's & every so often, I would sneak my tongue into my wife's pussy as I passed. It was driving her crazy!! Between watching me suck Miranda's cock, watching me suck her cock, me licking her pussy, & watching Miranda preparing to fuck me, it was almost too much for her. I felt her pussy tighten up on my tongue & she started cumming.

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!" she cried out.

At that moment, I felt Miranda push her cock head against my asshole. She grabbed my hips with both hands & guided her cock inside of me. I had been pegged before so I relaxed & she slid right in. She let out an audible groan as she started pumping her cock in & out of my ass. She felt wonderful!! With the slight upturn of her dick, she grazed my prostate with each thrust & soon I was pushing my ass back against her dick, practically begging her to fuck me.

Tina had recovered & had shoved her strapon back into my mouth. "Oh yeah!!" she said, "Fuck his ass!!"

Miranda had worked up a pretty good rhythm & was pounding me good now. I could feel her balls slapping against my ass as she plunged her dick into me over & over. The room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping together & me slurping on my wife's cock.

Miranda reached around & grabbed my dick & started stroking it in harmony with her thrusts. I was so turned on it only took a few strokes before I was ready to explode. "I'm cumming!!" I cried out.

"That's it, cum for me baby!!" Miranda whispered into my ear. I could feel her pressed against my back, her nipples poking into me as she fucked me with her beautiful cock. "Cum on my cock while you suck on Tina's!!"

That was it. My cock erupted. I shot so much cum that the sheets on the bed were almost completely covered.

"Good boy," Miranda cooed, "Now it's my turn. Tell me where you want it baby, where do you want me to cum?? Do you want me to coat your insides?? Do you want me to cum on your face?? Tell me baby, tell me."

"I want your cum, I want you to cum inside of me!!" I replied.

With one last, powerful thrust, Miranda bottomed out her cock into my ass & erupted. I could feel her warm jizz coating my insides, completely filling me up. She came & came, eventually overflowing out of my ass & running down my legs. She was spent & collapsed back onto the bed behind me.

Tina, seeing this, decided to take full advantage. "Turn over onto your back baby," she instructed me, "It's my turn to fuck that ass of yours!!"

In the position I was in, it would be difficult to flip over; however, with a few tries I managed to get onto my back. My hands were twisted over my head, but no matter, this would work. Once I turned over, I could see Miranda leaning against the headboard. Fuck, she was gorgeous!! Her cock was still semi hard & leaking cum from the fucking she just gave me. Her hair was beaded against her forehead from sweat & the beads were running down her face & between her breasts. Her breathing was quickened, and she gave a wry smile before saying "That was pretty hot big boy. You sure know how to make a girl & her cock feel good."

"Now he's going to make my cock feel good!!" my wife said as she positioned herself between my legs. "That's it baby, lift your legs up for me."

She lifted my right leg up onto her shoulder so she could get a better angle. Her strapon cock was glistening with a combination of spit & the lube she was currently rubbing on. I felt her head push against my ass & she started to rub slowly. Between the lube on her cock & Miranda's cum that was leaking out of my ass from the fucking she just gave me, despite the size, my wife's strapon slid right in.

"Ohhhh," she said, "You really opened him up for me honey."

"My pleasure," Miranda replied, "I certainly enjoyed fucking him."

"Me too," I chimed in, "Now give it to me baby!!"

With that, my wife started pumping her strapon cock into my asshole. She wasted no time in working up a good rhythm & really giving it to me. "This is so fucking hot!!" she said, "I want to cum from fucking you baby". I noticed earlier that her harness had another dildo, an internal one, that would penetrate her pussy while she was fucking me. That was why she went so wild earlier when I was sucking her cock.

"Give it to me baby, give me your dick!!"

Miranda must have been enjoying the show because her cock was now hard once again. She came around to the front of the bed, above my head, facing my wife, & fed her cock back into my mouth. She slid easily all the way down my throat until her balls were resting on my forehead. She started to rock her hips slowly, working her cock in my throat. I could feel her swelling, growing to full size, as she ground against my face.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," I heard my wife cry out, "I'm about to cuuuuuummmmmm!!"

She was pounding away at my ass with her strapon & I guess the sensation was too much for her. She shoved her cock into me to the hilt & held it there while I felt her body start to tremble. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!!" she said & I felt her juices gush out past the dildo inside her pussy & onto my cock & balls. Fuck that was hot, I thought, my wife fucking me & cumming on my dick.

Miranda continued to pump her cock into my throat & I could tell she was getting close. She reached down & grabbed my cock & started stroking it, keeping timing with her own. I felt her cock head swell & then I tasted that delicious treat once again. Miranda flooded my mouth with her seed, pumping her cum into my eager, waiting mouth. She came & came until she was dry, & I swallowed every drop.

With Miranda's cock down my throat & my wife's cock in my ass, my own dick exploded. Miranda aimed my cock up at Tina's tits & I coated them, from top to bottom, with my jizz. She pumped my cock until I was spent, giving my wife a nice white sheen.

Tina leaned forward & pushed her cum coated nipple into my mouth, I had never tasted my own cum, but damn, that's pretty fucking hot. Miranda took the other nipple & began sucking, licking my cum from my wife's tits. We were both nursing from my wife, Tina feeding us my cum that was all over her chest.

"Happy birthday baby", Tina said.

"I think we'll need to invite Miranda over for your birthday too baby", I chuckled.

mothman34
mothman34
736 Followers