Couple Owns a Cop

Story Info
A young couple get revenge on a cop who harasses them.
7k words
4.11
8.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanat1s
Xanat1s
122 Followers

This is a complete work of fiction, a mere fantasy. Any and all characters and their personalities are direct creations of my mind.

*

We didn't plan on being pulled over...in fact, we shouldn't have been pulled over. We hadn't been speeding or doing anything wrong.

Yet here me and my fiance were...sitting in the side of the road with flashing red and blue lights behind us.

A moment later the officer shows up. I hand him my license and registration and wait.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No, I don't," I answer.

"You were speeding," he says as he writes the ticket. Before I can reply, he hands it to me and walks back to his car. I look at my fiance and arch a brow.

"What the fuck was that?" I ask.

My fiance only stares at me for a moment before turning to glare out the back window.

"Just...take us home, we can go to the traffic court and fight this," she says.

Sighing I nod and drive back home.

When the time comes for our court hearing. As we enter the courtroom, we find that the cop isn't present.

In the end, the ticket is dropped and we are allowed to leave.

A few days later as I am driving home from work, I notice a car behind me, sticking close to my bumper. This late in the evening the roads arent as busy as they usually are, meaning that if they wanted to go around me, they had more than enough room. As we pass under a streetlight, I look back and monetarily freeze when I see that it is a deputy cruiser following me.

I then feel my anger take over. Looking to the side, I notice an entrance onto a dirt road approach. Getting over, I turn onto it and watch as the cop trails after me.

We drive for a bit before I finally pull off to the side of the small road and wait. Sure enough, the car stops behind me and the officer get outs. As he approaches my window, I recognize him as the cop who had given me the ticket.

He shines his flashlight through the window and taps on it. Rolling it down, I look up at the cop. "Can I help you officer?"

"Yeah, you and your bitch got me in trouble, not only for giving a ticket and not needing to but for also not showing up to the court hearing."

I smirk. "Well, you honestly had to have expected us to fight it, after all, it was all a lie," I reply.

I see how his eye twitches. "Now you listen here, you sack of shit," the cop growls as he bends down to rest his elbows on the door. "I have half the mind to beat the shit out of-"

At this point, I quickly open the door and slam it into his head.

He grunts as he falls back from the force. Quickly jumping out of the car, I lean down and grab his cuffs. In his confused daze, he is unable to do anything as I roll him over into his stomach and restrain his hands behind his back.

He shakes his head and struggles before growling."what the fuck...uncuff me!"

"Sorry, officer...no can do...you owe me and my fiance a favor." I say as I pull him up to his feet and throw him in the back seat. As an afterthought, I grab one of my sweaty socks that must have fallen out of my gym bag and shove it into his mouth.

His screams are muffled by the cloth granting me some peace. Getting back into the driver seat, I drive back home.

***

Arriving in my driveway, I am thankful for the fact that our home is somewhat isolated from our neighbors. I open the back door to my truck and drag the cop out. We enter the home at which point I yell for my fiance.

"Hey honey, can you meet me in the basement?"

"Sure babe," she replies. As I lead the officer downstairs I find a set of chains and a chair.

"Now, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way...either way you're being chained up."

The deputy mutters something.

"I'll take that as the easy way," I jest before pushing him down into the chair. As he falls I exploit his confusion to begin wrapping the chains around his wrists and ankles until finally his limbs are strung together and anchored to a concrete support beam.

Just as I take the sock out of his mouth, my fiance comes down the stairs.

"What's up Eric?" She asks before her eyes land on the cop.

"What...what did you do?"

"Your boyfriend kidnapped a cop." The officer growls at her.

"He's the one who gave us the ticket," I explain. "He followed me after work so I went down an old road...he threatened me," I exclaim.

Stephanie says nothing for a moment before a wicked smile spreads across her face. I glance at the cop who looks just as lost as me.

I watch as my fiance approaches me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"So what are you going to do with him?" She asks.

"I...I don't know," I honestly answer. "I hadn't thought that far ahead," I admit.

I watch as Stephanie approaches the cop and bends at the waist to study him.

"Well, he is quite handsome."

"Fuck off bitch...I ain't playing games," he snaps.

"Well I think you would make a very nice maid," Stephanie laughs.

I stand there in shock. I had never seen her like this...all dominant and commanding. I was quite aroused. Shaking my head I try to center myself.

"He would never agree to be our maid," I tell her.

"Damn right I wouldn't," the cop says as he struggles in his chains.

"I only brought him here as a blow to his ego...to show him that I outsmarted and beat him," I tell Stephanie.

"And you did, but now he is here and we need assurance that he won't come back...with his friends to arrest us."

I falter for a moment before nodding. "Fine, and what do you think we should do to get him to agree to this.

"Oh there isn't anything you can do to make me agree to that...I ain't no one's maid."

Stephanie smiles and nods in mock understanding.

"I'll be right back," she says before running backup stairs.

"I'm gonna kill you fucker," the cop glares at me. "When I get out of this I'm going to beat you beyond recognition."

"I can still gag you again," I scoff, holding up the sock.

He narrows his eyes and falls silent.

A few moments later, Stephanie returns. She is holding one of her toys and a something else in her closed hand.

"Hold these," she says as she puts them in my hand. Looking down I find that she had grabbed a cock ring.

"Now, before we get started...I want to ask something." She admits. "You don't have a ring on your finger but do you have anyone waiting for you at home?"

I take a moment to appreciate the concern she holds. Despite the fact we are quite literally holding an officer captive...my fiance's caring heart makes me love her all the more.

The cop glares at her for a moment before sighing and shaking his head. "no."

"Alright then." She says before another cruel smile breaks out on her face. Both me and the cop watch as she kneels down and undoes the clasp for his belt.

"Wha-what are you doing?" He grunts.

Stephanie doesn't answer, instead she continue to remove his utility belt and sets it aside before finally unbuttoning his pants and lowering his fly. She reaches in and fishes out his cock.

The sight of my fiance on her knees in front of another man causes a fire to awaken in me, but she quickly turns to wink at me. She takes the cock ring from my hand and slips it over the officer's length. He grunts but remains speechless as she makes sure it's secure.

"Now, this is what's going to happen." Stephanie begins.

"Until you agree to belong to us and surrender, that vibrator is gonna work your cock. If it goes any longer than I think it will...well, you'll soon find out what it feels like to have your nipples pinched and vibrated as well.

The cop only glares at her, even as she starts the vibrator and manipulates the chains and strap if the toy to secure it to his cock.

Immediately, he lets out a groan as the vibrations stimulate him. Stephanie then takes the sock that I had used and shoves it into his mouth. Before I am fully aware of what is happening, she pulls out her phone and snaps a few pictures of him.

She then takes me by the hand and leads me up stairs. She closes the basement door and smiles as we head into the living room.

"Where did that come from?" I ask with a smile. "Using him for a maid?"

"He can be our little pet...you've said you always wanted to get one when we moved in together, now we do,"

"He's a cop, Steph."

*I know that, I also know that he is going to do what we say." She assures me.

"And how do you know that?"

My fiance smiles. "He was hard when I put the ring on his cock...he was getting excited."

I falter in shock before a grin spreads across my lips. "I love you and all your crazy games."

"That's why we're getting married," she smiles.

***

We eat dinner after which we take a sandwich to our new houseguest.

As me and Stephanie enter the basement, we find the officer whimpering and moaning around his gag, his face is sweaty and he is breathing heavily. He immediately looks up at us and begins shouting into his gag.

I let Stephanie take the lead on this one, giving her a nod I watch as she moves forward to pull the sock from his mouth.

"So...how ya doing?"

"You fucking bitch, unchain me!" He shouts.

Hearing him shout at Stephanie and call her a bitch sends me into a rage. I storm up to the officer and slap him across the face. He curses and shakes his head.

"Apologize," I rumble. "Now!"

The cop looks up at me in shock. Before turning to Steph. "I'm sorry,"

Stephanie nods with a smile.

"Now...are you going to be a good boy and surrender to me and my fiance?"

"No...no I'm not...I never surrender."

Stephanie nods and sighs.

"Well, we brought you a sandwich," she says as she rips it in half and holds it out to the officer.

Slowly the cop takes it into his mouth and chews it.

Once he has been fed the whole sandwich, Stephanie reaches out to turn on the vibrator wand again.

"Wait...wait...please, don't." The cop begs.

"Sorry, you said you weren't going to surrender to your new mistress and master." She laughs before turning the vibrator on.

We once again went upstairs and decided to watch some more television. As we were getting ready for bed, I asked her if we should check on him, though she quickly assured me that he would be fine till morning.

Nodding, I agreed and climbed into bed with her. I soon found her straddling my waist and running her hands up and down my chest. Laughing I took both her hands and kissed her palms.

"What was all that about us being his master and mistress?" I ask.

"Oh come on, you can't tell me the thought of having that hunky cop be our submissive little pet, calling us master and mistress doesn't get you excited," she scoffed. "Just think of the fun we could have with him,"

"What your talking about is practically rape."

"Eric...he enjoyed it ne touching his cock, even before I put the wand on him...but if it makes you feel any better I'll give him one more day to surrender, if he does I'll ensure that he means it, and if he doesn't surrender or wants to go home...I'll allow him."

I think on it for a second before nodding.

"Good now, how about you play with me?" She smirks.

"It'll be my pleasure," I reply. I flip us over. Now above her, I lean down to trail kisses along her neck before nipping at her clavicle and throat. As I do this, my hands trail up her sides, she shivers at my touch and moans into my mouth as I lower my head slightly to bring our lips together.

"Damn you're gorgeous," I tell her when we pull apart. "I'm so lucky you're mine."

"You're so sweet," she grins and smacks my hip.

"Anything for you baby," I smirk as I slither down her body and begin sucking on her supple breasts, alternating between the nipples. She groans and arches her back as I nibble on them between my teeth

Lifting my hand, I swipe my finger along her labia. "Oh fuck," she groans.

I smile around her left nipple as I continue to work my finger around the folds of her pussy, teasing and playing with it. Once again trailing my my body down hers, I bring my lips to her folds and circle them with my tongue before thrusting into her.

She squeaks with pleasure as I continue to drag my tongue along her womanhood.

"Damn...you..fuck" she pants. "You're pulling out all the tricks," she laughs.

"Everything for you baby...I'd worship your body forever if I could," I tell her.

"A real charmer," she giggles.

Returning my attention back to her pussy, I suck in the wetness of her lips for a few more seconds before sitting back on my knees, shuffling forward I rub the head of my cock against her with a smile.

"Should I fuck you?" I ask.

"Yes...please, Eric...fuck me please...I need your cock in my pussy,"

"Well since you asked so nicely," I smirk, breaking into a laugh as she flips me off. I insert myself into her and begin thrusting into her.

"Oh fuck yes!" She shouts. "Fuck my pussy...your cock...it's so good." She moans.

"You feel good too baby," I pant. "I love this pussy on my cock." I say.

We fall into nonverbal communication, our only sounds being grunts and gasps as we take pleasure in the feel of each other.

Finally I can feel my climax approaching and I quicken my pace.

"I'm gonna...fuck," I moan. "I'm gonna come."

"Me too, baby," Stephanie says before looking deep into my eyes. "Fill me up...I want you to come inside me," she tells me.

Usually we used condoms so this was never an option on the table. It wasn't that we didn't want kids, it's just that we weren't ready for them. However me and Stephanie had agreed that she would go on the pill a few days ago meaning that this was now possible without worry.

Gritting my teeth, I grunt as her words wash over me and I shoot my release into her as she too releases her own spend. I fall forward and plant my hands on either side of her head. Leaning down, I bring our lips together into a passionate kiss before pulling back. "I love you," she says

"I love you too," she smiles.

We fall asleep that night in each other's arms.

***

The next morning I wake up with Stephanie and together we go downstairs. The cop looks like shit. He has somehow sweated even more, his cock is an angry red and his breathing is shallow.

Stephanie looks at me before walking forward and taking the vibrator away from his cock, then she pulls out his gag.

As soon as it's freed from his mouth, he screams.

"I surrender!"

Me and Stephanie freeze for a moment before regaining our composure.

"Are you sure about that?" Steph asks. "Because if you fully surrender to us...that means I am your mistress, and Eric is your master...you will do as we tell you without hesitation and in return we'll play with you."

"Play with me?" He asks.

Reaching out, Stephanie grabs his angry cock causing him to whimper.

"Yes, play with you...your body would be our toy...to do with as we please...but don't worry, unless you are being punished you would get release as well, we're not that mean."

"But only if you truly want this," I say, stepping forward. "If you don't, I'll take you back to your cruiser and you go home...and we can forget about this all." I assure him.

The cop looks at the both of us and sighs.

"Anything...for my mistress and master."

Stephanie smiles, turning to me she nods. I go over to the anchor of the chains and undo them, slowly we manipulate them off his body until he is free. I then take the key from his utility belt and undo his cuffs.

"Come with us," Stephanie commands.

"Yes. Mistress," he says. Together we head up stairs and into the living room.

Stephanie sits in the couch. She then points to her feet and says.

"Kneel."

"Yes, mistress."

I have to admit, having a cop submit himself to me and my fiance...it excites me, and seeing him call my fiance 'mistress' as he kneels at her feet, is really hot. I take a moment to breathe before sitting down next to Stephanie and looking down at the kneeling officer.

"You're already such a good boy." Stephanie tells him. When he shivers we smile.

"You like that?" I ask, taking my new role as this man's master with ease. "You like being called a good boy? You want to be our good boy?"

"Yes...master," he falters to say. I can understand the hesitation though, it must be tough going from the role of a big strong cop to submitting to another man and having to address him as master.

"Well, if you want to continue to be our good boy, you should strip...everything but your underwear," Steph tells him.

"Yes, Mistress." He says. He unlaces his boots and pulls them off before taking off his socks and stuffing them inside. He then stands up and unbuttons his outer shirt, slipping it off his shoulders he removes his t-shirt before wiggling out of his pants. He now stands there in nothing but a pair of black cotton briefs.

"Take your cock back out," I command

"Yes, Master," he says. Reaching into his underwear, he fishes his length out, ring still secure around the base of his cock.

I look over at Steph who smiles and nods.

"These are your rules...they are subject to change at our discretion but you will be told if they change, we understand you can't read minds," I smile.

"First and foremost. You do what we say, when we say, as we say it," Steph tells him. "If the command hurts you, us, or anyone else or endangers anyone...you don't have to follow it." She assures him. "If the command makes you uncomfortable, you may mention it to us and we can talk it out...we aren't rapists," she says

He nods in understanding.

"Second...you will always address us as Master and Mistress unless we have company over"

"Third, you will remain in your underwear...or whatever clothing we decide to dress you in as long as you are here and we are alone," I add.

Me and Stephanie look at each other for a moment before shrugging. "I think that's about it, again we may come up with more, and if we do, we will let you know, are these rules clear?"

"Yes, Master." He says

"I do want to know your name though, it's funny that we never got it," Stephanie smiles.

"Matthew," he says. "my name is Matthew Reynolds, mistress," he says.

"Well Matthew, now that you have heard the rules...do you agree to them?" I ask.

"Yes. Master, I understand them."

I stand and approach him, our eyes never leave each other as I take his cock in my hand causing him to whimper.

"Are you going to be our pet?"

"Yes, Master, I'm your pet," he insists.

Nodding I undo the cock ring and give him a single stroke.

"Then come for your owners."

He grunts and curls in on himself as he shoots his release onto the floor. As he catches his breath, I push him to his hands and knees.

"Clean up your mess," I command.

"Yes, Master," he says before licking up the puddles of his release.

When he is finished, I tell him to stand and get dressed.

"Your station is probably wondering where you are." I say.

"What should I tell them, Master?"

"Tell them what you think you need to tell them," Steph says before handing him a phone

"Send me a text at this number," she tells him.

We watch as he nods and unlocks his phone before typing. A moment later Steph's own phone chimes.

"Come on, get dressed and then meet me in my truck."

"Yes, Master," he says as he moves to his clothes.

I head outside and wait in the driver seat if my vehicle, moments later, he steps outside and climbs in.

I take us back to where we left his car.

Just as he is about to get out, I put my hand on his arm."Are you sure you want this?"

Matthew says nothing for a moment before nodding. "Don't get me wrong...your methods of...getting me to agree were a bit much," he shrugs. "But I was something of an asshole to the two of you," he admits.

"Yes, but to submit and let yourself be played with...I'll have you know the idea of dominating a cop as good looking as yourself...If you truly mean to stay and be our pet, I have plans for you...I don't know about Stephanie but I know I would have some fun."

Xanat1s
Xanat1s
122 Followers
12