Couple Owns a Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this Matthew surprises me by laughing. "I'm sure you do," he nods. "And I look forward to see what you do to me, speaking, how are we going to arrange this?" He asks. "I can come over when you guys want to play, but admittedly it be better for me to move in."

"I think for a moment before nodding. "Im sure Steph wouldn't mind you moving in, now that you agreed to be our toy...but I'll still ask her."

He nods and then steps out of the truck. "My lease on my apartment ends in a week and a half." He says before shutting the door and walking to his cruiser that is surprisingly exactly where we left it.

***

Stephanie had agreed to Matthew moving into our house with us once his lease was up, I spent the entire week and a half setting up the guest room for him and making sure it was cleaned.

When the day came that he was moving in, me and Stephanie helped him move his stuff in.

Once we were finished, me and Stephanie plopped in the couch, just in time to watch Matthew remove his sneakers and socks, then his shirt and pants. He now stood there in his boxers. We both watched as he knelt down and crawled over to us. He took my ankles in his hands and kissed my socked feet.

"Thank you, Master, for allowing me to be your pet and allowing your toy to stay here in your house with you." He says before moving Stephanie and pressing his lips against the bottoms of her bare feet and repeating his thanks.

"Oh...I didn't know our new toy had somewhat of a foot fetish," she says.

"I'm sorry, mistress, but your guys' feet...are so sexy," he says. "Plus I've already had Master Eric's socks in my mouth."

"Oh I'm not complaining," Steph laughs. "In fact why don't take off your master's socks and give his feet a proper kiss."

"Yes, mistress." Matthew nods before pulling off my socks and leaning down to kiss my feet, he kisses the top, and then peppers the sole, heel, and balls of my feet with quick pecks before licking a stripe up both my feet.

I soon find that watching him do this is getting me excited when I feel my cock twitch in my pants. He must also notice this because he soon backs away from my feet and spreads my legs. Me and Stephanie watch as he shuffled over to kneel between my thighs.

"May I.." he falters.

"You ever suck a cock before?" I question.

"No, Master...but I'm willing to learn," he promises.

Stephanie squeals and falls to her knees next to him.

"Well then, let me teach you," she says with glee.

Matthew glances at me with an arched brow before turning back to her. He watches as she takes his hand and brings it to his mouth.

"Lick the palm a bit, doing it dry can hurt," she says.

We wait as Matthew lubricates his palm before Stephanie then takes and has him wrap it around my cock.

I sit there like some model as she walks him through how to give a proper blow job. By the end of it, he's slurping on my length like a pro, even going so far as to suck on my balls.

Finally, just as I'm about to shoot, Stephanie pls him off my cock and places his head on my thigh before reaching out to stroke me to completion.

I moan as I spray my spend on Matthew's face.

Stephanie once again squeals with happiness before wiping her finger through a puddle of my release on our pet's face and works it into his mouth, effectively feeding him my come.

They share my spend until finally, Matthew's face and neck are clean. He sits back and looks up at me.

"So what did you think of having a man's cock in your mouth?" I ask.

"I liked it...you taste good," he nods.

Stephanie turns to me and smiled. "I'll pick us up some toys tomorrow," she says.

I nod and watch as she pats Matthew on the head like some pup before leaning over to plant a kiss on my lips, she then goes and gets ready for a shower. I hear the water turn on, and pull out my phone. I check my email and messages for a bit before beckoning him to follow me up to the bedroom.

I lay on the bed and snap my fingers. "Lay with me,"

"Yes, Master," Matthew says as he crawls into the bed to lay beside me. Reaching out, I card my fingers through his hair causing him to hum.

I chuckle a moment later when he turns on his side and curls on himself a bit to give me better reach.

"You're like a puppy," I tell him.

"Woof," he laughs.

Shaking my head fondly I think of how in just a matter of a few weeks we went from enemies to now him submitting to me and Stephanie.

When my fiance comes out of the bathroom, she finds me watching television with Matthew who is still curled into my side.

She smiles as she climbs into the bed to sandwich Matthew between us.

She reaches out and rubs a hand down his side before leaning over him to bring mine and her lips together.

When we pull apart we looks down to find our submissive cop watching us.

"Aww..does our pet want a kiss from us?"

"Please," he whispers. "Please, Master, Mistress, can I...may I?"

Stephanie looks up at me and arches her brow. Silently letting me know it's my call.

Extending my hand, I gently cup his chin and pull him to face me, leaning down I plant my lips over his. He immediately lets me control the kiss, allowing my tongue to swipe against his teeth and cheeks. We continue to kiss for a moment longer before I pull back and smile. Stephanie then takes him and claims his lips, I can tell by her energy that he is allowing her to control their kids as well.

As they taste each other, I reach down and begin to rub him through his boxers. He bucks and moans as I feel his already somewhat firm cock begin to grow harder and harder.

Stephanie pulls off him and smiles as he whimpers while I continue to grope him.

Within seconds he is moaning and thrusting against my hand.

"Please, Master, don't tease me...please," he pleads.

"Do you want to come?" I ask him.

"Yes...please, Master...let me come," he begs.

"Are you going to be a good boy?" Stephanie questions.

"I will, I'll be a good boy...I'll be your good boy," he insists.

I nod and grab the waistband of his boxers. After some maneuvering, they are removed and tossed to the side. I spit on my palm and wrap my hand around his cock. He hisses at the touch.

"You wanna come?" I ask him.

"Yes, Master...I wanna..I wanna come. Please...let me come."

I coo at him and continue to stroke his cock. As I do this, I notice Stephanie gently take hold of his head and lead his mouth to her breasts.

Without another word, he begins to suckle on them, earning moans of pleasure from my fiance. Despite seeing another man with my soon to be wife...I wasn't filled with anger or jealousy, I was filled with lust. Lust at having this big and strong cop, who looked like he could have been the muse for the Adonis sculpture, submitting to us. Writhing and whimpering as I stroked his cock and he sucked on Stephanie's breasts.

Within a few moments, his breathing became labored and his erratic thrusts of his groin quicken.

He begins whimpering more and more.

"You gonna come pet?" Stephanie asks. We watch as he nods around her breast. "You gonna be a good boy and come for us...showing that we own you...we control you...we are your master and mistress and you're nothing but our pet?"

I briefly wonder where her aggressive dirty talk came from but before I can dive further into those questions, Matthew pulls off he breast.

"Yes Mistress, I'm nothing but a toy for you and Master to play with...you own me...you control me...I've submitted...so please let me come."

"Come for us," I say as I give a few aggressive strokes of his cock.

He all but howls as he comes, painting my hand with his release.

Curiously I bring my finger to my mouth and lick it, tasting his spend. It's salty but not too bitter.

Turning around, I offer some to Stephanie who eagerly takes it. She cleans off my middle finger before offering the rest that has landed on my palm to Matthew who laps at it like kitten. Finally we all return to laying down, our pet cop still laying between me and Steph.

"Thank you," he suddenly says.

"For what?" I ask.

"For helping me discover this part of me....for helping me realize that I needed someone, or two someones," he smirks. "To take care of me, to take control of my life and put me in my place,"

"And where is your place?" Stephanie asks.

We watch as he thinks for a moment before getting up and crawling to the end of the bed, due to his height, he has to slightly curl into a ball to stay perfectly on the mattress. He looks between us and smiles.

"At the feet of my owners," he says.

I smile before getting up, he and Stephanie look at me in confusion but I ignore them. Going over to the hall closet, I pull out a blanket and return. Covering him up, I lay back down and he rests his head on my leg.

"Now we really do have a pet," Stephanie smiles.

"A pet cop." I nod.

Matthew chuckles and hums as he gets comfortable before closing his eyes.

I glance at Stephanie who smiles before she too closes her eyes and falls asleep.

The darkness if slumber takes longer to claim me, but in the end I am it's victim.

***

Waking up the next morning I find myself alone in bed. I then remember that both Matthew and Stephanie work today.

I head downstairs, dressed in a pair of basketball shorts and a grey tank top and begin making breakfast. After that I set to work cleaning the house. When I am finally finished I decide to lounge on the couch.

Hours later, I hear the front door open. Turning to look behind me, I find Matthew stepping into the house. I watch as he sets his keys, wallet, phone, and sunglasses in the bowl on the foyers table. He then walks up stairs to presumably store his service issued firearm in the safe before coming back down. I sit back with both my arms thrown over the back of the couch as he stands before me. Without a word, he kneels down and removes his boots and socks before setting them aside. He then continues by taking off his shirts and undoing his belt. He wiggles his pants down his thighs before stepping out of them. He now stands before me in a white jockstrap, one that accents his endowment and ass very nicely. He then kneels down at my feet and bows his head. Waiting for a command.

"How was work?" I ask.

"It was good, Master, but I spent it thinking about you and Mistress,"

I smile. "What would you like to do while we wait for Stephanie to get home?"

"Whatever my Master tells me," he replies.

'Damn, he's really committing to his servitude,' I think to myself. "Well then how about you come warm my cock," I say as I push my shorts and boxers down to expose my manhood.

My submissive cop nods and moves forward to take it into his mouth. He doesn't suck, just holding it on his tongue.

I lose track of time, but when the front door again opens, I look down to find Matthew still warming my cock, though by now his eyes are half lidded and his gaze is glossy. I gently nudge him and he shakes himself alert.

"Stephanie is home." I say.

He pulls off my cock and nods. Together we stand and make our way to the kitchen where my fiance is arranging different bags.

"What's all this?" I ask her.

"Well since we have a knew pet, I figured we should get a few toys." She smiles. She reaches into the bag and pulls out a red leather collar and holds it up for us to see.

She then turns to Matthew and smiles.

"Do you want this collar?"

I watch as he nods. "Yes Ma'am," he answers.

Steph grins and buckles it around his neck.

"I also got nipple clamps, more vibrators, different restraints, a few dildos, some gags, paddles, a crop, a flogger, a cock cage, a cock ring, and a strap on." She says the last part as she turns to face him again. "Just in case I ever want to take my turn fucking you," she whispers seductively causing him to whimper.

"Now, I've had a long day at work...so I am in need of some loving," she says as she turns to me.

I smile and pull her into a kiss. "Well come on then, midday sex is some of the best sex," I say causing her to laugh. She reaches into a bag and pulls out a leash that she clips to Matthew's collar.

"Hands and knees, pet," she says.

We watch as he does just that, kneeling down and arching back to raise his ass into the air as much as he can.

"I think someone wants to join in on the sex," I laugh.

"I think so too," Steph smiles. "Is that what you want, our little toy? You wanna join us for sex?"

"Yes Ma'am," he says. "Please let your toy join you for sex...I'll do anything."

I look at Stephanie and smile. "Could always put that strap on to use."

She smiles and nods. Taking the leash from her, we lead Matthew up to the bedroom.

"Get up on the bed," I tell Matthew.

"Yes, Master," he says before doing as told. Me and Stephanie watch as he climbs onto the bed and kneels on his hands and knees, waiting for further instructions.

Stephanie then turns to me and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Go lay at the head of the bed and spread your legs."

I look at her and smile as I nod.

Moving to the bed, I climb onto the mattress and take my place in front of Matthew. Slowly I spread my legs and reveal my manhood that I still sticking out of my pants to our submissive cop. Looking behind him, I find Stephanie removing her clothes and turning to her toy box. She rummages for a moment before producing her strap on harness and secures a long and thick dildo..

"Alright, pet, I'm gonna take out your plug and lube your hole...but Eric controls whether or not I fuck you...if he thinks you deserve it...my cock goes in your tight little ass...but should he tell me to stop...I will."

I smile as Matthew groans."please, Master...let her fuck me...I'm begging you."

Steph grins as she removes his anal plug and lubes up his entrance.

"Suck my dick and I'll tell her to fuck you," I promise. "But no coming without permission...if you feel yourself about to shoot, you tell us, you understand?"

"Yes, Master...I'll behave." He insists.

I smile and reach out to guide his lips to my cock, as soon as he begins slurping, I nod my head at Steph who slides into his hole. Between my legs, Matthew moans in pleasure as he continues to suck my dick.

"You look so hot like that baby," I say. "Fucking a grown man's ass...one who used to be so dominant." I add...before looking down to meet Matthew's eyes. "But you're not dominant anymore are ya? No...you're just a submissive bitch who likes cock up his ass and down his throat huh?"

Matthew groans and moves to pull off my cock but I push him back down. Stephanie begins to build up a quick rhythm, mercilessly fucking into his ass, causing him to whimper and writhe on my dick. I let him up just as he begins gagging, allowing him to catch his breath before pushing him back down.

He brings me to the edge of orgasm, however just as I'm about to shoot, I pull him off and spray my release all over his face, moaning as he is covered with my spend.

Stephanie cheers at this and smiles.

"Yes!" She exclaims. "Look at him, covered in the come of his master...he's such a whore."

I look down at Matthew and gently smile as I cup his cheek. "You're beautiful like this," I tell him. Without a word I then drag my finger through my sperm and feed it to him. Once I'm finished, he kisses my palm.

"Thank you, master," he breathes.

"What do you think baby?" Steph asks me. "Should we allow him to come?"

I look down at Matthew and smile as I nod.

"Roll onto your back, and move so your head is at the foot of the bed," I command.

As he does so, he looks up at Stephanie who smiles down at him, before turning his gaze back to me.

Reaching out, I take his cock into my hand and give it a few lazy strokes causing him to whimper.

"Don't worry, you've been so good for us...you're gonna get to come."

"Tha-thank you, Master," he breathes.

"But you have to pleasure your mistress as I stroke you, you don't get to come until she does, understand?"

"Ye-yes, Master," he insists before looking up again at Stephanie who climbs up onto the bed.

"Be a good boy and worship my pussy," she says as she lowers herself onto his face. She lets out a moan and nods to me signalling me to begin stroking.

Within moments, our cop slave becomes a whimpering and writhing mess.

I only smile at my fiance as I continue working his shaft as she rides his face.

"He's been such a good...uhn...good boy," she cries out.

"I'm glad," I tell her. "His training is coming along well."

She nods and relaxes into the pleasures of his mouth.

A minute passes before Stephanie begins shifting around on his face, really grinding into him.

"I'm gonna..oh fuck," she moans and I know she has just came over his face. As she does this, I feel Officer Reynolds give a short thrust into my hand before he covers himself in his spend.

Stephanie slowly moves off him and moves to lay beside me. Smiling as she rests her feet on his face prompting him to lick at them like a kitten.

I smile at her antics before standing to my feet and heading for the bathroom, grabbing a washcloth, I wet it and return to clean him off. He hums under the attention before lazily blinking up at me. Leaning down I press a kiss to his forehead.

"Such a good boy for us," I whisper. "Such a good Pet."

"Thank you, Master," he says dreamily.

"Get some rest, we're gonna take a nap," I add before laying down on the bed next to Steph. She smiles And shakes her head.

"What?" I ask.

"You're good with him,"

"I don't want to be just an aggressive dom."

"I know...it's really hot," she smirks before pulling me in for a kiss.

"Let's get some sleep," I say before pulling her again me and closing my eyes.

We lay there on the bed, me and my fiance, and our cop slave, in total bliss as we succumb to sleep.

12