All Comments on 'Couple’s Massage'

by harrybottom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
mches1965mches1965almost 4 years ago
Great !

This was a great story and I look forward to more. Please keep up the great work.

louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
OMG

that story really stretched my panties out , whew thanks louiseacd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Just wow. So hot. Would love for my wife to set that up for me!

wylderoswylderosalmost 4 years ago
This is so much fun!

I'm willing to overlook the many grammatical errors in this case, because the story is so good and original, though somewhat comical.

I didn't care for the abusive nature of Mack. I have to assume that the author just likes verbal abuse! The women are both pliant and reasonable about sexual hijinks, but one man is abusive and the narrator is guilt -ridden about his sexuality. Why? I suppose it is the result of our puritanical culture, but it doesn't add a thing to the erotic nature or intrinsic fun of bisexual joy.

Still, I enjoyed this one and your other story and will definitely look for your name when perusing GM and GS. Group Sex is where this tale actually belongs. Too bad there is not a Bisexual category.

Cheers!

hothardvichothardvicalmost 4 years ago

I loved the story and could use a wife like that. I hope Ginger gets involved next time

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story, it would be great to have such an understanding wife. I am a Cocksucker and love getting my face fucked. I also love being called a Cocksucker and other names while I am sucking a man's cock. I am an anal virgin so I don't know about that part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anal Orgasm

I had offers like this but was too scared to do it for real. I’ve had several woman strapon fuck me food and give me orgasms. Thanks for story got me turned in.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

This story is exactly my fantasy. I'm a married cocksucking faggot bottom and I would love my wife watching me suck cock and get fucked. My favorite part of the story is:

"Please fuck my ass, I need your cock in my ass" I plead.

"I've never been so turned on in my life as I am right now, my husband is begging to get fucked and I can't wait to see it" my wife said excitedly.

That's me -- I need cock in my man-pussy and I truly want my wife to watch. I truly wish this happens to us. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Didn’t seem realistic

While this story had some fun elements with the two bisexual couples, it just didn’t ring true at all to me. It starts with a guy who’s anxious about getting a massage whether from a man or woman. If his wife wanted to help him live out his fantasies, she wouldn’t take him with no explanation for a massage she knew he was anxious with, and then spring surprise after surprise (lesbian sex, eats a woman’s pussy, wants to watch him suck a cock and get fucked in his ass, sharing cock, group sex, watching her get fucked by another man and a woman’s strap on, etc). She would’ve discussed all of these ideas in a loving way and obtained his consent. Then to never even introduce him face to face to Stacy or Mack (people he will be having sex with) is ridiculous - this isn’t a glory hole or anonymous sex, so some social manners seem appropriate. Then Mack kinda seemed like an asshole, treating him rudely, calling names, trying to demean him. Just seemed like make believe - I prefer some reality even in an erotic story.

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

DAMN! That was definitely hot! I've had similar fantasies about my wife and I getting taken in every way, both of us by both men and women alike, and enjoying watching each other with the others, while also enjoying a bit of each other... And, yes, it was all arranged by her.

I have a story about my wife arranging a surprise birthday party for me...

Please, keep writing! I've enjoyed all of your work so far! Don't stop now!

Gypsy59Gypsy59about 3 years ago

The best part for me was eating cum out of a pussy. I’ve eaten my own cum out of my wife’s pussy but what really turns me on is fantasizing about eating a friends cum and cleaning his dick after he fucks my wife. I get hard just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please!! Story was Amazing!!

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 3 years ago

Wow, got to help my wife find this situation for us. Just use me pleas!

EtftlvrEtftlvrover 1 year ago

I want this to happen to me!!!!

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeover 1 year ago

My wife and I really want to continue your hot story after a jacuzzi or pool for three bisexual couples on one bed !

trikydiktrikydikover 1 year ago

Great story, I would LOVE to have this happen with me and my wife.... massage sex is BIG fantasy for me... Love it if it was gift from her and it went from great massage to me being used as a cum slut. Or, her planning couples massage like this and him taking me in front of her... both would be amazing. Please post a sequel.. dying to know if you got a taste of that ginger ass, maybe force to eat her ass as Mack fucks you??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharrybottom@harrybottom
I’m a middle aged male that enjoys reading and most recently writing about sex. I’m attracted to women and big cocks. I don’t know what that makes my sexual orientation. I would try anything sexual at least once. I’m currently really into pegging. I love it when my wife fucks...