Couple’s Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While watching them, my wife starts to whisper in my ear again, "I really enjoyed watching you get used like that." She squeezed my balls a little bit. "You make a great little cocksucker and I can't wait to see you do it again." She bit my earlobe hard causing me to whimper a little and start to get hard. "It made me so wet watching that. I'm really excited to see you take him in your ass."

She let go and got up to start walking towards the table. Once there she climbs up and gets into a 69 position with Stacey.

My senses back, I too get up and make my way over to the table. Watching in awe as this man pistons his wife, while my wife is licking Stacey's pussy. Occasionally Mack pulls all the way out and puts it into my wife's mouth. Then pulls it out with an audible "POP" and plunges it back into his wife with her letting out a moan.

This pattern continue for a few more minutes with everyone moaning.

"I'm going to cum" Mack announces as he picks up his pace. My wife sits up to get her head out of the way so he can go all the way. All we hear are grunts and skin slapping on skin. I can hear my wife's moans as her pussy is getting worked over by Stacey's tongue. I'm pretty sure she just had an orgasm as I hear her familiar little post orgasm sigh. I can hear Stacey's moans as her pussy gets pounded. Then I hear Mack's grunt as slams in hard, I can only assume he is unloading his seed into his wife.

He pulls out and leans against the wall to catch his breath, and true to Stacey's word he's still hard.

Stacey is catching her breath and says, "Someone make me cum!"

My wife pulls me around between Stacey's legs and then pulls me in close to kiss me sensually and then grabs my hair and pushes me down to my knees.

"Work your magic dear" she says.

I've always wanted to eat my own cream pie but have never done it, now I was on my knees licking another man's cum out of a woman that wasn't my wife. All the while my wife is still sitting on Stacey's face, watching me from above running her hands through my hair and occasionally kissing my forehead.

After Mack came down my throat earlier I was a little sad that I didn't get to actually taste it. That all changed as I worked on cleaning out this gorgeous pussy in front of me. After a few minutes of licking her clean and then sucking on her clit, Stacey began to buck her hips up into my face as she came. At the same time, my wife grabbed my hair tighter as she came again!

Now here I sit on my knees stroking myself, my wife and Stacey are basking in the glow of their orgasms. Mack is still leaning against the wall a few feet away. I can't help but stare at this perfect cock that is just a few feet away from me. It's hypnotizing watching it sway in time with his breathing. I don't remember making a decision to crawl over and take it into my mouth. One second I'm just starting at it the next it's sliding into my mouth again. It's still soaked in Stacey's juices.

I'm completely focused on the large object in my mouth. Up and down, up and down. I didn't even notice the two ladies had worked their way down to their knees as well.

"Can you share?" my wife asks.

I reluctantly pull all the way back and let it come out of my mouth. My wife grabs hold and she takes it into her mouth, down as far as she can go, then passes it off to Stacey who does the same. Then she passes it back to me and I take it all the way down my throat again, as I come back up I have a gloating smile on my face, as to say "ha ha I'm a better cocksucker than you."

We repeat this a few times, trading his cock back and forth, until my wife and I repeat a move that she and Stacey did earlier, each of us sliding up and down one side of the cock, our lips barely touching, our tongues flicking about. We got to the tip and kissed, then slid back down to the base. We got to the tip again and she winked at me, grabbed the back of my head and forced me to take it all the way down.

My wife holds me there. I try to back up because I can't breathe, but she keeps me in place. I don't try again because I trust that she will let me go before I pass out.

She grabs my hair and pulls me back.

"Good boy, you're such a great cock slut." she said as she let me catch my breath for a second before forcing me back down. This time she holds me there just a few seconds longer. She lets me go, then kisses me gently on the cheek as I'm catching my breath again.

"I'm going to fuck his throat, then I'm going to cum over all three of you." Mack says.

I'm still trying to get back to normal breathing when Mack grabs my head and slams himself all the way down my throat again. I'm nothing more than a cocksleeve to him at this point. He holds me in place as he pulls out, then begins to fuck my face with vigor. His balls are slapping my chin so hard, I'm pretty sure they are going to leave a bruise. My nose is slamming into his pubic mound so hard I'm almost certain it's going to break.

The girls are on their knees next to me, watching my face getting destroyed again.

"I could watch this all day, it's incredible." my wife says.

I can't really see what is going on around me as I'm spending a lot of time with my face buried in Mack. I feel a hand grab my now hard dick and a hand starting to play with my asshole. I'm not sure who is doing which one until I feel my cock squeeze three times. It's my wife with her reassuring "I love you squeezes"

So that must be Stacey playing with my asshole. I'm not a stranger to ass play as my wife regularly uses her strap-on to pound me. Stacey continues to work my asshole with her fingers until one slips in.

Then another.

At one point Mack was holding me in place balls deep and Stacey leaned in, with her fingers still in my asshole "I'm just loosening you up, remember my husband likes to fuck married guys' asses while their wife watches. You want to be ready for that."

Then Mack lets me go. I come off him.

"Please fuck my ass, I need your cock in my ass" I plead.

"I've never been so turned on in my life as I am right now, my husband is begging to get fucked and I can't wait to see it" my wife said excitedly.

Mack grabbed me and pulled me back down onto his member as he said "First I'm going to cum on all your faces, then I'm going to bend you over this table and destroy your asshole you cocksucker."

He held me there for quite some time, I started to struggle because I couldn't breathe. Thankfully he let go as I kneeled there catching my breath he strokes his cock a few times and lets his cum fly onto all three of us.

He's still hard! Stacey wasn't lying.

"Please fuck me now, I need it. Please." I begged.

"You're so hot right now, begging for cock. I love you so much." My wife said as she squeezed my dick three times again.

Stacey still had her fingers in my ass as she demanded "Get up and bend over the table." I obeyed which was harder than it looked, between being a little light headed, my wife edging me so perfectly and the fingers in my ass it was a wobbly couple of steps to the massage table.

My wife let me go, Stacey removed her fingers, and I just laid there, trying to collect my thoughts on how this day has turned out so far. I was about to take my first real cock and my wife had made it happen. She was always okay with my fantasies and my past, I never thought she'd help me live them out. I love her so much.

The ladies stepped away, I noticed my wife going over to the other table and assuming the same position as me. She turned her head to face me, we just stared at each other lovingly for a few minutes. Stacey went over to the cabinet and pulled out a harness and a large dildo. She was going to fuck my wife.

"Mack likes to fuck men and I like to fuck women while their husbands watch." she told me as she strapped up. She lubed up her fake cock and threw the lube over to Mack who squirts the lube on my asshole. It's cold.

He grabs my hips and lines up his cock with my quivering asshole, I can feel a little bit of pressure as he starts to push.

I see Stacey doing the same thing on the other side. My wife and I lock eyes again, she winks and says "I love you."

Mack's tip breaks through my barrier and he pauses for a moment.

Stacey counts down, "three.....two......one...." on one they both slammed into us bottoming out.

"Holy shit!" I yell out.

I've never had a real dick in my ass before, just my wife's fake one, and this feels different. Not just the cock, but the whole sensation, usually I feel the harness against my skin, it's a different sensation feeling skin slap against skin as he thrusts. Also, I can feel his balls swinging into my balls, that's new. The way he fucked was different too. My wife is great at fucking me, don't get me wrong, but being fucked by someone who has only ever done the fucking is different. It's a different motion, almost like there's no hesitation, no thinking about what needs to be done, just fucking.

I can't help but moan, just like when my wife fucks me I turn into a vocal little anal slut. I've completely lost track of what is going on around me. My own cock is hard and oozing all over the place.

"Oh my god, fuck me" I yell.

"Fuck me....fuck me......ugh uh uh uh harder! Fuck me like a slut. " I can't believe the words that are coming out of my mouth.

"Harder. uh ugh uh. Harder. Give it to me. Give me your big cock, I need it." I really did need it. Mack's thrusts got harder and faster.

I opened my eyes to see Stacey fucking my wife in unison with Mack fucking my ass.

"I'm going to cum in your ass you little slut." Mack says to me.

"Yes! Cum in my ass!" I squealed.

The women stop their fun and come over to join us. Stacey comes near my head and starts to fuck my mouth with the strap on that she just pulled out of my wife. It tasted like her. My wife grabbed my cock, again gave it three squeezes and stroked it slowly.

"Mack, please fuck my husband until you both cum!" she told him.

With a dildo in my mouth I could only moan and grunt. I probably sounded like an animal in heat. I didn't care though, I was in a state of complete bliss. My wife stroking my cock, a fake one in my mouth that tasted just like my wife and a huge cock destroying my ass.

I'm not sure how Mack found another gear on his fuck machine, but he did. He was pounding me so hard that I felt like the table was going to break.

I felt my wife's hand let go of me and a few seconds later it was replaced with her lips. She had crawled down below to suck me while I got fucked. This was it, this was the most pleasure I'd ever felt at the same time before. It was exquisite.

"Take it!" Mack said as he started to slow down a little bit. While he was slowing down, the force behind each thrust got harder and harder.

"Here it comes! Your ass belongs to me now, cocksucker!" I felt his cock pulse and stretch me out even more. I don't know if it was getting called names, his cock pulsing in my ass, or my wife's lips but I grunted on the dildo in my mouth and came into my wife's mouth.

Mack pulled out, slapped on my ass, as his cum was oozing from my hold. "You're a great piece of ass, you took it like a champ, can't wait to fuck you again." I beamed at his compliments.

"Damn babe that was so incredibly sexy, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, yes I did" I said.

"Happy anniversary" She said as she leaned in for a kiss.

"Same time next week?" Stacey asked with a wink.


12