Couples Camp Ch. 10

Story Info
Brad gets dressed up for a night out.
5.4k words
3.86
15.9k
14
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
318 Followers

Couples Camp

Chapter 10

Brad was once again woken up by the morning alarm ringing off the walls of the dorm. He along with all the others scrambled around going through their morning routine and getting ready for gym class.

"Hey Ten, how did your homework go last night?" His friend and former classmate Nine asked.

"Uh well, I got promoted to third grade, so I guess it went well. " Ten responded.

"Wow that was fast buddy, you're a natural. Just breezing through the steps aren't you."

The two friends finished getting ready for the day and started out the door, jogging to the far side of the Lake. Brad noticed there seemed to be two separate groups forming every morning in gym class, those who were already in good shape and those that were struggling to keep up. He was in the later. He pushed himself; he wanted to make sure never to be last again, even if no contest was deemed, he didn't want to ever get punished for being last. When they arrived back to their normal finishing spot, the dock, he asked another one of the instructors, waiting for his class to arrive, where the third grade class was.

Brad was directed to a cluster of small cabins up the hill in the opposite direction of the lake. He had seen the cabanas when he first arrived at Pine Lake but hadn't noticed them much since.

"Thank you sir," Brad said as he left the doc heading for his first day of third grade.

As he proceeded up the steps to the small cluster of buildings overlooking the Lake and resort he noticed a blonde haired woman wearing a short white lab coat standing at the top of the stairs. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing a pair of thick black rimmed glasses. Her coat was unbuttoned revealing her khaki one piece dress that hugged her rather large chest. Her dress was barely long enough to cover her panties, but she was standing with her legs close enough together Brad couldn't tell if she was wearing any at all, even with the advantage of his perspective.

"Number Ten correct?" She called down to him.

"Yes ma'am." Brad responded as he made his way to the top.

"Come with me, we will get you situated and get started right away."

Brad followed his sexy new teacher as she wiggled her ass back and forth almost teasing him with it, her black leather high heels clicking rhythmically on the stone path.

"Here's our room." She said, as she opened the door to one of the many mini log cabins.

"Please have a seat." She said as she pointed to the dark brown couch sitting against the wall.

Brad took his seat on the couch as instructed and quickly surveyed the small room. There was a matching brown chair facing the couch separated by a small wooden coffee table. The bare wooden walls were broken up by a single picture of the lake at sunset, and a simple green rug lay under the coffee table. Brad felt his anxiety level rise as he recognized this as more of a therapist's office than a classroom.

"Now I know you have been through a lot the last few days, and I know it might all have been a little hard to process, so that's part of what I am here to help you with."

Brad was surprised at her tone. She was much nicer to him than either of his previous teachers and was surprised that just the sound of her voice alone was starting to put him a bit more at ease.

"I want to help you as much as I can, but it's going to require you trust me and be honest with me. OK?"

"Yes ma'am." Brad responded.

"Well first off my name is Kimberly, so you can call me Dr. Kim ok?" She said in a reveling warm tone.

"Now why don't you relax and tell me a little about yourself."

Brad started out telling her his name and age and some basic information about what he did for a living and some of his hobbies. Before he knew it a beeping noise came from Dr. Kim's wrist.

"Well that wasn't so bad was it Ten?" She asked.

"No ma'am." Brad said, a little surprised she called him Ten and not by his name, now that she knew it.

"I will see you back here after your afternoon exercise class, ok."

"Yes ma'am." Brad responded.

"Please Dr. Kim." She said reassuring Brad it was ok to call her by her name.

"Dr. Kim, then. Yes ma'am Dr. Kim." Brad responded.

The rest of the week Brad went through the same routine. He got up went to gym class in the morning, went to Dr. Kim's for his morning class, went to the afternoon exercise class and then back to Dr. Kim's for the afternoon session. Every evening he served Brooke and Nick at the Cantina and ate his dinner in the kitchen.

After dinner service he was allowed free time, until nine o clock and then had to retire to his bunk.

A few nights he found himself alone walking along the doc just looking out over the lake thinking about Brooke and what she was doing at that moment.

One night he went looking for her and found her cuddled up with Nick next to the fire pit in the center courtyard, but couldn't muster up the courage to go up and say hello to them. The sight of her laying there in Nick's arms laughing and smiling the flickering of the fire as it crackled in the cool mountain air was one of the most romantic scenes Brad had ever seen. Brooke was looking amazing. She looked like she had lost a few pounds and was wearing a skin tight sundress that was so thin it was almost see through. It hugged her delicious hips and obvious braless breasts. Her nipples stood up in the cool night like a sign to everyone she was ready for more attention. The outline of her skimpy panties, were visible even by the dim light of the fire.

Brad felt a swelling in his groin only to be reminded of his situation by the unmistakable pain of his confines. Unfortunately it was Nick and not Brad enjoying the company of Brooke now. You would think the pains of jealousy would lessen the more he saw her with another man but it didn't. His desire for her was increasing every time he saw her but he also knew more than ever he wanted her to be happy. If she was happy with Nick then maybe that was what Brad would have to live with.

Often he was the only one in the dorm at night left alone with only the sounds of the rest of the resort outside. Although he could often hear the other guests laughing and having a good time in the courtyard as he drifted off, it was doing him a lot of good to go to sleep early. It gave him the strength to get the most out of his rigorous exercise schedule. He was really starting to feel in much better shape. His stamina was improving and he was almost able to keep up with the front pack on the morning run. He had lost a few pounds as well and could feel his muscles tightening a little. The hardest part was the loneliness that washed over him between the time he lay down and when he finally fell asleep.

"Good morning Ten." The sexy Dr. said as Brad came into the office.

"It's been a really productive week, wouldn't you say Ten?"

"Yes Dr. Kim I guess so." Brad replied.

"Well I think you have come a long way, since we first met. I think you have come to grips with your emotions, and the revelations you have made to me about your desires will help you to complete the next phase of your schooling."

Brad was a little concerned. He had indeed revealed a lot of extremely personal details about not only his feelings, but also some of his deepest desires. Dr. Kim was really easy to talk to and, made it easy to get comfortable and reveal even otherwise embarrassing facts about his desires.

"Well I have good news for you. You are ready for your third grade graduation exam."

Brad was slightly relieved when she said she had good news only to be scared at the idea of a "graduation exam".

"After your afternoon exercise I want you to go back to the dorm and take a shower. There will be some clothes waiting for you in your locker to wear out tonight. Make sure you wear everything that is provided for you, understand. You are going to go to the city for Dinner with Brooke so I want you to make sure to look your best."

Brad was shocked, in a good way of course. He was ecstatic at the idea of getting to spend time with Brooke and his face lit up with joy. Visions of her next to him started to flash in his head as he reveled at the thought of just holding her hand and being close enough to smell her delicious perfume.

"Now this is your first date since you have been here so I want you to be on your best behavior. Don't forget your manners and remember what we have talked about. Don't ignore your emotions, right? Be aware of them and embrace them." Dr. Kim instructed.

"Yes ma'am." Brad acknowledged.

"Well it was nice meeting you Ten, I'm sure I will see you around." Dr. Kim said as she stood up and motioned for Brad to leave.

Brad breezed through the afternoon exercise class, unable to stop thinking about his date night with Brooke; it gave him a boost of energy that almost pushed him into first place on the afternoon run. As soon as class was over he raced back to the dorm where he collected up what he needed from his footlocker and quickly jumped in the shower.

Brad brushed his teeth, used mouth wash and took extra special care to get a really close shave. He splashed on some of the cologne that was provided for him and went to his locker to get his clothes. He put on the long sleeved white button up shirt and pulled out the long black dress slacks. He was relieved it was traditional men's dress clothes and not the feminine style things they had been providing for him the last few weeks.

His relief was short lived when he discovered there was lacey black panties and not men's underwear for him, but figured it was better than nothing at all. After all not only would it be hidden under his slacks, but it would help to hide the bulge of his chastity cage too. He put on the black dress socks and pulled them up snug. He pulled out the black dress shoes and laced them in place making sure to tie the knot perfectly centered. There was a black belt and tie hanging on the inside of the door, he slid the belt through the loops of his slacks and buckled it in place and flipped the tie around his neck struggling with the knot but finally getting it just right. The final item was a black dress jacket. He slipped it on and buttoned the top button, examining himself in the mirror.

Brad was confident he was looking and feeling his best as he made his way back to his foot locker to put his things away.

"Are you ready?" Brad heard, as he looked up to see one of the resort staff.

"We need to hurry up, come with me." She instructed, as the woman turned and walked out.

Brad caught up with her about half way down the path towards the courtyard, when she began to give brad instructions.

"Make sure to wear the hat and gloves when you're driving, and always open the door for them. You have a six o clock reservation and your two hours away from the restaurant so you will just barely make it. The GPS is already programed, so just follow the directions." She rattled off, as they briskly walked through the courtyard and to the sidewalk in front of the check in office.

"Quickly, put on the hat and gloves and make sure to open the door when they get here." She said as she opened the driver's door on the limo.

Brad was standing at the open door looking at the white gloves and black chauffeur's hat sitting in the driver's seat, but before he could turn and ask any questions the woman had run off into the office. Brad was confused. He thought he was going on a date with Brooke but now it appeared was expected to chauffeur for someone instead.

"Where's your hat and gloves?" A deep voice asked.

It was Nick, and he was standing there arm in arm with Brooke. Brad was stunned. This is not what he was expecting at all, but he couldn't take his eyes off of Brooke. She was dressed to kill in a long black cocktail dress. The satin fabric was glistening with the sun bouncing off of the short off the shoulder sleeves. It was hugging every curve of her body, pressing tight up against her sexy silhouette. It had a plunging V neck and a slit up one side that ran from her ankle all the way to her thigh. She had black leather stiletto heels with open toes and rhinestone straps that drew your attention to her sexy feet and bright red painted toenails.

Brad realized he was staring at Brooke, when he heard,

"She's amazing isn't she?"

"Uh, yes sir she sure is." Brad stuttered, as he brought his gaze back up to eye level.

"Well we better get going we don't want to be late, do we." Nick commanded, as the two stood waiting for their door to be opened.

Brad took the hint and held the door open; he was breathless as he watched Brooke get in the back of the limo. The plunging v back of her dress allowed him to see she had gotten a tattoo on the lower part of her back just above her tailbone. As she slowly climbed into the limo Brad could clearly make out the words "Private Property Of" in fancy script letters. Before Brad could catch his breath Nick had climbed in next to Brooke and sat next to her on the seat taking her hand in his.

Brad was stunned at the idea she had gotten a permanent tattoo showing her devotion to Nick and almost started to cry at the thought of never winning her back. Brad closed the door trying to hide his tears as he put on the hat and gloves sitting on the driver's seat. Brad closed the door and started the car hoping he could forget the emotions washing over him if he just kept his mind busy driving.

They weren't even out of the resort and onto the main road when Brad lost it and started crying at the idea of Brooke for ever being someone else's. He was thinking remember what his teacher said about not holding back his emotional awareness and let the feeling of loss wash over him without trying to hold it back.

"What seems to be the problem up there?" Nick asked.

"Oh nothing sir," Brad responded.

"That's not true Ten I can tell something's bothering you. What is it? " Nick demanded.

"It's just that seeing Brooke with that tattoo makes me realize what I have lost forever."

"Who," Nick snapped.

"Uh I mean Ma'am, Sir." Brad meekly responded, realizing he had forgotten his manners.

"Well I can understand how losing this beautiful woman could bring a man to tears; I'll give you a few minutes." Nick pronounced, as he rolled up the window dividing back of the limo from the driver.

Brad tried to embrace the emotions like his teacher had instructed him to but would start breaking down and try to focus on his driving and the GPS to take his mind off of his anguish. This is what One was talking about, Brad thought to himself. This is what One meant about the third grade being the hardest on him. It wasn't divulging his emotions and desires to the teacher but the acceptance of his emotions towards the thing he had lost.

After about a half hour of battling back his tears, Brad was able to hold it together and concentrate on the job at hand. He was following the directions on the GPS and concentrating on the road to keep his mind busy when the darkly tinted window dividing the limo slid down revealing its two passengers.

"Feeling better Ten?" Nick called out.

"Yes sir." Nick responded.

Brad looked up in the rear view mirror to see the two sitting on the back seat side by side and noticed Brooke had her hand resting gently on Nick's inner thigh. Nick leaned over and started kissing gently on Brooke's ear and neck as she closed her eyes and tilted back giving him clear access.

The two made out knowing that Brad was darting his eyes back and forth from the road to the mirror trying to see every sorted detail. It wasn't long before Brooke could be heard moaning from the masterful manipulation occurring under her dress. Nick had flipped Brookes dress open and pulled her silky panties to the side. He was knuckle deep in her as he covered her lips with his kissing her deeply, he stroked in and out of her until she was overflowing with desire.

Brad was struggling to keep from running off the road as he watched in the mirror at the beautiful sight of Brooke's dripping lust. Nick was playing her like a grand piano in Carnegie hall. Brooke started to moan out, as he pulled his finger out and reached up giving her a taste of herself.

"Please don't stop." She begged.

Nick kissed her begging lips, licking the sweet nectar from her tongue.

"Tell him." Nick demanded.

"He's going to make me cum Ten." Brooke cried out.

"Tell him," Nick repeated, as he moved in and out of her feverishly.

"Oh my god, I'm cummingggggg," She cried.

Brad was speeding down the road holding on to the wheel with both hands, eyes on battling between the mirror and the road while his dick was hard as a rock yet locked up tight. The torment of loneliness and loss was replaced with lust and desire for the most amazing woman in the world. Brad couldn't imagine a more desirable woman in the world and wanted nothing more than to feel her in his hand like Nick was doing right now.

As Brooke came down from the convulsions of her orgasm the window went back up, obstructing the view and returning the couple to their privacy.

Brad continued following the GPS to the restaurant as he replayed the movie he had just witnessed over and over in his mind.

Brad pulled up to the front of a fancy ocean side restaurant and stopped at the front canopy to get out and open the door for the couple in back.

"Sir, Ma'am." He said as he held the door open.

"Good job Ten, I'm proud of your progress." Nick said as he got out of the car.

"Go park the car. Then come sit and have dinner with us." Nick instructed.

Brad was surprised at the invitation, but was happy at the idea of a nice dinner in a restaurant after eating skimpy meals in a kitchen for the last, almost two weeks.

"Yes sir." Brad responded excited at the opportunity.

After parking the car, Brad entered the restaurant and was directed by the hostess to a private table overlooking the water in the back of the restaurant.

"Have a seat with us Ten, but don't speak unless spoken to, understand. We want to have a nice intimate dinner, so don't ruin it for us. Or you will regret it. Got it?" Nick informed Brad with a firm tone.

"Yes sir." Brad responded, not wanting to get himself in trouble again.

Brooke and Nick went on about their dinner like Brad wasn't even there. After ordering a bottle of wine and drinking half, Nick ordered for the three of them.

"She will have the Bacon wrapped filet with rosemary roasted potatoes, I will have the porterhouse with a baked potato and he will have the Cesar salad with chicken. "

The Dinner proceeded as Nick asked Brooke to tell him more about what she wanted out of life. She was telling him all about her goals of having a beautiful home and children as she was looking longingly into his eyes.

"Too bad you fucked that up ehh Ten. I bet you wish you had knocked her up years ago." Nick taunted Brad.

"Um yeah I guess I should have." Brad hesitantly replied.

"Yeah letting an amazing woman like this slip through your fingers was a big fuck up." Nick chuckled as he topped off Brooke's wine glass.

Brad was listening to Brooke rattle off all the things she had dreamt about. The romantic vacations, getting her dream house, starting a family and growing old with someone she could share her deepest desires with. Brad was having a really hard time listening to Brooke describe her ideal life. It was everything he wanted too but now wasn't going to have with her.

"Man you really dropped the ball here buddy. This is an amazing woman and you couldn't hold on to it. Well I guess it's good for me. "Nick again laughed as he gulped down the last of his wine.

"Well it's been a lot of fun but I want to get my girl here back so I can show her how much I appreciate her. What ya' say you go get the car and we will meet you out front." Nick said flippantly.

carnee
carnee
318 Followers
12