Couples Camp Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad got the car and drove it around to the front door, where he put it in park and got out to open the door for the flirting couple.

"Thank you Ten." Brooke said as she climbed into the back seat.

This was the first thing she had said to Brad all night, but it felt so good he couldn't help but get a smile on his face.

"You're welcome ma'am." Brad beamed.

Nick through him a sly grin as he followed his prize into the back of the limo and sat down next to her bare leg.

"Take us back to the Lake driver." Nick called out.

Brad hit "reverse directions" on the GPS and began the journey back to the resort. Before they could even get back on the main road Nick and Brooke started making out again. This time with a feverish lust unlike anything he had seen before.

In the past he had seen them slow and loving, but this time it was hot and out of control. By the time they hit the freeway Brooke was on her knees in front of Nick unzipping his dress pants and pulling him out. She was desperately working her tongue up and down his flaccid shaft trying to get him ready for action.

"That's it baby, lick my cock for me," Nick encouraged as he looked up at Brad who was looking back at them in the mirror.

"You know Ten you are really missing out. Brooke here has the most wonderful tongue. She is the most amazing cock sucker I have ever felt." He teased.

"I bet you wish this was your cock in her warm mouth, don't you Ten. But then again I know you couldn't feel it anyway with that cage on." Nick laughed.

Brooke had managed to work Nick up when Brad looked back and saw Nick reach around pulling Brookes panties down, skillfully working them off.

"Here you go Ten, a little something to remember the night by." Nick called out as he tossed the black lacey panties through the window, landing on Brad's shoulder.

Brad reached up to take the discarded treasure from his shoulder, but couldn't help himself and stuck them up to his nose to get a whiff of his former lover.

"Go ahead little man take a taste. I bet you wish you could get close to it right now. Don't you?" Nick was rubbing in the desperation of Brad's situation.

Brad was too aroused watching them, and now with the smell overwhelming his senses, he felt the undeniable desire to bring her panties up to his mouth and nose. He could feel and smell the wetness that had soaked them and without even thinking stuck them to his mouth to try and get a taste.

Brooke slid her dress up as she positioned herself in Nick's lap. The two kissed feverishly as Nick massaged her bare ass with his hands pulling her checks apart. Brooke was a dripping mess, dying to get herself up onto her lovers fully erect cock.

Nick helped pick her up and placed her on his cock as she reached down and guided him in, letting out a moan as she lowered herself down fully engulfing him.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good in me." Brooke cried out.

"You hear that Ten old boy. She loves this cock. Don't you baby?" Nick taunted.

"Oh god yes, I love this cock. I want to fuck you so bad." Brooke screamed out as they all sped down the road.

Brooke was bouncing up and down coating Nick's cock with her juices as he pulled her dress free exposing her tits, and leaning forward to take them one at a time into his waiting mouth. The two were fucking like two animals afraid it was the last day on earth. Brooke was moaning in ecstasy as Nick pulled her in close and covered her moaning mouth with his. She had her arms wrapped around his neck holding on as she tossed herself feverishly around bringing herself to orgasm again and again.

"I have good news Ten. That was her tenth, It's my turn again." Brad said as he pushed the button and disappeared behind the tinted glass.

Brad was overwhelmed with emotions again. He was dying to burst out of his cage. Between the incredible odor of Brooke's passion filling his sinuses and the live porn show he had just witnessed he was light headed and filled with lust. It was an odd feeling, being so full of lust for a woman who was fucking another man in the back of a car, as he drove them down the road. He could hear her screaming out as he imagined Nick fucking her, and reached down to adjust his own excitement pushing against its confines, when he felt the wetness that had seeped through his slacks.

The sights and sounds had been too much for Brad and he had begun to leak uncontrollable. The thought of her beautiful body convulsing as orgasms overtook her was fueling the passion in Brad's pants as the painfully erotic visions scrolled through his imagination. It must have been half an hour later when the rocking motion and screaming finally subsided and the window rolled down again.

"So what do you think Ten, you like spending time near your ex and watching her get fucked?" Nick asked as if he was asking Tens favorite baseball team.

"Uh yes sir." Brad responded, a little thrown off at the matter a fact nature the question was asked.

"Well from now on I think you should stick around. I think you will learn something. In fact let me give you your first lesson right now."

Nick guided Brook to the front of the limo and had her stick her head through the window next to Brads shoulder. He positioned himself behind her and with a single shove was back, fully engulfed inside of her. As Nick continued fucking Brooke from behind, she quickly got back to her lustful pace.

"Oh god his cock feels so good, and he can fuck for so long. I would do anything just to keep him fucking me." She cooed in Brad's ear, as her face jerked back and forth from the pounding.

It was hard to pay attention to where he was driving. Brad wanted so much to turn around and watch the show but couldn't.

"Oh I love his cock so much. He hits all the right places" Brooke panted in Brad's ear.

Brad could hear his own heart beating so loud it felt like it was going to drown out the moans in his ear, when all of a sudden he heard the unmistakable grunts of Nick unloading. Brad glanced up into the mirror and caught a glimpse of Nick as he pulled out of Brooke and shot rope after rope on the crack of her ass.

"Hey toss me those panties back would you Ten." Nick requested in an oddly polite tone.

Nick wiped up the results of his explosion with Brooke's lacy panties and helped her pull her dress back into place as she sat back in her seat.

"Here you go." Nick said as he tossed the soaked panties back up through the window, once again landing on Brad's shoulder.

Brad sat there stunned at what he had just been a part of. As the window rolled back up once again isolating the couple from the driver, he contemplated what to do with the soiled panties on his shoulder. He was conflicted with thoughts. On the one hand he wanted to reach up and fling them on the floor, disgusted at the contents. On the other hand he was so aroused he wanted desperately to leave them there and let the odor of the couple mixed together fill his mind. He battled with his own thoughts until he was rattled back to the reality he was at the entrance to Pine Lake.

Brad pulled up to the curb where he started his journey and quickly got out, placing the used panties on the seat he had been occupying. He ran around to the curb side door and opened it helping the couple out of the back.

"Great night Ten we'll see you tomorrow morning at the doc. Ten sharp, ok I don't like tardiness so don't be late. It's your third grade graduation and two week anniversary here, so we have a special surprise for you." Nick said as he placed his hand on the bare back of his prized slut.

"It really was good spending time with you Ten, I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow." Brooke smiled as she turned to wish him a good night.

Brad stood there with a grin on his face like a high school kid that had just confirmed a date with his crush. He was so happy to hear her talk to him like that. The idea she had smiled at him like that and told him she wanted to spend more time with him was causing Brad to get giddy with excitement.

As he walked back to the dorm with his soaked souvenir, he was replaying the last two hours out again and again, the sexy voice whispering in his head over and over. His crying cock still leaking out as his balls grew heavy with the built up excitement. Two weeks tomorrow he thought. He's been at the Lake for two weeks tomorrow and has been locked up and teased the whole time. At first he was conflicted at his torment but now he was resolved. Even if she was Nick's "Private Property", Brad loved her, and would do anything just to be close to her. If it meant watching Brooke fuck Nick that was ok too.

Brad got undressed and put clothes back in his locker before returning to his bunk. That night Brad fell asleep fairly quickly, but not before rubbing his own leakage on the already soaked panties adding to its collection, and tucking them away in his foot locker for safe keeping.


12