Couples Camp Ch. 11

Story Info
An exciting day on the lake.
5k words
3.85
20.5k
15
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
319 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

Brad woke up and went on the morning run like usual arriving back at the dock a few minutes before ten, just in time for his scheduled rendezvous. To his surprise there was a two story pontoon boat waiting, tied up to the wooden dock.

"Hey Ten, UN hook us and let's get going." Nick called out to him as he worked his way down the spiral stairs from the upper deck.

"Just grab the rope and hop on, I'll show you how to pilot this thing."

Brad grabbed the rope untwisting it from the dock cleats and tossed the end up onto the deck of the boat, hopping on right behind it. Nick went right to work showing Brad how to operate the boat, showing him around the boat and explaining his duties for the day. There was large couch like seating all the way round the front and sides of the lower deck with a captain's chair behind the wooden wheel. The spiral staircase at the rear of the boat lead up to the upper deck where there was another seating area and room for laying out on the open deck. There was a curved slide coming off the side of the boat for sliding into the cool lake water and a small closet like compartment at the far rear which was a bathroom. Nick showed Brad the refrigerator and freezer under one of the couches explaining how he was going to serve them lunch once they were to their destination.

"When we get there, just drop the anchor and turn off the engine. When we are ready for lunch you can come up and serve us." Nick explained.

Brad was once again the chauffeur only this time on the water, and to more than just Brooke and Nick.

"Now remember Ten I'm the captain here your just the first mate, got it." Nick laughed as he slapped Brad firmly on the back."

"Yes sir," Brad nervously laughed along.

Nick watched over him as Brad pulled away from the dock and got the hang of operating the boat. Soon they were far enough away from the dock he could increase the throttle and head towards their destination, a small cove on the far side of the lake.

"Ok mate, you got the helm while I go up top and have some fun." Nick said grabbing a drink out of the refrigerator, and heading up the stairs.

Brad settled in on the slow journey to the far side of the lake, but was concerned about hitting something or someone; luckily it was early in the day so no one was out on the lake, something Brad was thankful for. He could hear the passengers up top as they moved around laughing; obviously enjoying the glassy smooth waters as they steadily cruised along.

About half an hour after their departure they arrived at the destination, a small cove cut into the otherwise smooth lake outline, surrounded by redwoods. As they pulled closer to the shore Nick called down.

"That's close enough mate. Drop the anchor."

Nick had shown Brad the button earlier so he knew exactly what button to push, dropping the anchor and settling in to their resting place. Brad turned off the motor and sat waiting for further instruction like Nick had told him earlier.

For the next hour Brad sat there watching the trees sway in the light breeze as the water gently slapped against the aluminum sides of the boat. It was warming up and the sun was glaring off the water causing Brad to squint when he heard a large splash off the side of the boat.

"Woohoo, Yeah!"

It was one of the passengers plunging into the smooth water sending up a splash almost as tall as the boat itself. Brad looked on as he watched the man swim back to the boat, climbing up onto the landing at the bottom of the spiral stairs. As he swung the small gate open and headed back up the stairs, Brad recognized him. It was One, the man he had gotten to know a little after the ordeal on stage and the subsequent jog around the lake. He was a decent guy but what was he doing on the boat with them? Was he on his day off?

"Yeah!" Brad heard again as woman sped down the slide plunging into the clear lake water, quickly followed by a second splash.

Brad recognized both of the women immediately. It was his third grade teacher/therapist Dr. Kim wearing a bright orange string bikini and his always amazing Brooke wearing the sexiest black trikini Brad had ever seen. Brooke looked incredible as she climbed out of the water and onto the back deck. Her swimsuit had a low cut front showing off her glistening cleavage, as water dripped down her bare thighs slowly trailing off her gorgeous tanned legs as she made the climb back up the stairs and once again out of sight.

For the next half hour the four repeated the exhilarating ride down the slide into the clear lake as Brad longingly looked on, wishing he could be a part of their fun and not just a spectator. Brad watched the two couples as they bobbed around in the water splashing and chasing each other around in the water like a school of play full fish, jumping above the surface.

"Hey why don't you get lunch set up?" Nick yelled from the water.

"Yes sir!" Brad yelled back, looking down to see Brooke hanging on Nick like he was her personal flotation device.

Brad got the plates and utensils out and proceeded up the winding staircase to the upper deck to get lunch set up as he had been instructed. There were two small couches on either side of the front portion of the deck with a small table between them, where he set up the lunch for four. Nick, Brooke, and One all got out of the water and started up the stairs to take their break with Dr. Kim in the rear. Brad was making his way back to the stairs for his second trip up with the food when Dr. Kim climbed out of the water and onto the deck.

"Hey Ten, you ready for your final exam?" She questioned as she raced up the stairs cutting him off.

Brad couldn't help but notice the tattoo she had on her lower back just above her bikini line. It was exactly like Brookes, in fancy script letters "Private Property Of". Brad's heart started racing thinking of the implications of Brooke's once again. She was now Nick's private property but was Dr. Kim his too or was she One's wife? Brad was confused. He had shared the stage with One and he had seen the woman they lead up on stage with him, it certainly wasn't Dr. Kim. Was she there as his teacher as well?

Brad served the four, lunch as they sat around drip drying in the warm sun.

"Hey why don't you grab yourself something to eat and have a seat Ten." Nick instructed pointing to a chair sitting at the back of the deck.

Nick continued with his conversation with the others and completely ignored Brad as he fixed himself a plate and took his seat.

`Brad ate his lunch while he looked on at the four enjoying their afternoon meal. He couldn't take his eyes off of Brooke. There was something about her. He had never seen her like this. She seemed carefree, unburdened from the world and completely at ease. She was laughing at every stupid joke and hung on every word Nick spoke. He owned her all right. He had more than just her body; he had her heart and her mind as well.

Brad felt the familiar pain of regret envelope him again but this time it was mixed with something different. As he watched Brooke cheerfully interact with her new friends, he realized he was happy for her. She looked happier than he had ever seen her. Brad couldn't decide if it was the sun glistening off her bronze skin that was doing it, but she was glowing with life. He was truly happy for her, and her new found passion.

Brad was taking the last bite off his plate when he heard Nick declare.

"Well let's go down stairs while Ten here cleans up."

The four got up from their seats and went downstairs to enjoy the afternoon in the shade of the upper deck, while Brad collected everything up from lunch and put things away. Brad was putting a few things back in the refrigerator when he noticed Dr. Kim making out with One. She seemed to be the aggressor pushing herself firmly against his bare chest.

One was doing his best to respond to the advances, but it was obvious she was in control of the situation. Brooke and Nick sat across from them watching the action as Nick put his arm around Brooke and she rubbed his inner thigh.

"Hey when you're done come sit down with us Ten." Nick announced, as Brad put away the last of the leftover food.

Brad finished what he was doing and went over to where the two couples where sitting.

"Right there," Nick instructed pointing to the front of the boat.

Brad took his seat and silently watched as his teacher molested One in front of Brooke and Nick.

"That's it, now let me see you suck him. " Nick added as he reached around untying the top of Brook's trikini.

As Brooke's bathing suit fell exposing her gorgeous breast Kim worked the black board shorts down exposing One's fully erect dick.

`Kim was stroking him and licking the head of his cock feverishly, as he leaned back closing his eyes and letting the experience overtake him.

"That's it baby show me what a slut you are." Nick instructed.

Kim took the head of One's cock in her moist lips and began to exuberantly suck his cock. She seemed to be putting on a show for Nick and Brooke as she pulled his cock out of her mouth and made eye contact with Nick, teasing the tip of One's cock with her tongue. It wasn't long and her skillful technique resulted in One losing himself on her waiting tongue.

"That's a girl, "Nick reassuringly announced as Kim jerked One's pulsing cock.

Kim placed a hand on either of Ones cheeks and pulled him forward. Almost like a baby bird he opened his mouth to receive the white substance now dripping from Kim's outstretched tongue. At the same time the thick liquid oozed down landing on his outstretched tongue, Brad looked over to see Brooke's reaction.

She had worked her hand into Nick's shorts, stroking him as she stared at the action in front of her. Her mouth was hanging open as if to mimic the picture in front of her while Nick confidently smiled.

Kim had finished pushing the last of her gift into One's mouth when she diverted her attention to the other couple sitting across from her.

"That's it slut show me how good you are." Nick said encouraging her to perform for his amusement.

Kim seductively crawled across the open space reaching her hands up pushing apart Brooke's eagerly waiting legs without any resistance. Brooke offered no resistance as she leaned back allowing Kim and Nick to pull her suit completely off.

Brad sat mesmerized at the skillful teamwork of the two as they undressed and prepared Brooke for the pleasures Kim would soon lavish on her. It didn't take long for Brooke to lift her leg placing her heal on the seat beside her, fully exposing herself to the eager mouth of her female friend. It was quite a show as Dr. Kim held Brooke open with both hands manipulating her folds with the tip of her still slimy tongue. Kim was darting in and out loosening Brooke's hold on reality, while One was regaining his composure.

"Why don't you show your appreciation, One." Nick suggested as he reached over pulling Brooke to him for a deep kiss.

One took the direction well and proceeded to help Kim to her feet. One quickly fell to his knees looking up at his orange suited goddess. Kim untied the thin string holding the bottom half of her suit on letting them drops to the deck, as she lifted her leg placing her foot on the couch next to her.

"That's it you fuck, suck my dripping pussy." Kim fiercely commanded, as she reached down spreading herself open for One to get deeper.

Brooke was laying there sprawled out opened up for the whole world to see as Nick fondled her exposed breast with one hand and pulled the back of her head in with the other. Brad couldn't help himself and reached into his shorts unable to touch his swollen cock but none the less wiggling his cage around as if he was jerking himself off.

"I bet you wish you could have some of this right now, don't you Ten?" Nick taunted as he pushed Brooke's head down to his cock now poking its way out of his swim shorts.

"Yes sir." Brad responded, filled with lust.

Nick reached down and pulled his shorts to his ankles giving Brooke full access to his now firm erection. Brooke responded by pushing herself down on his cock completely swallowing his length in one continuous motion. Up and down Brooke bobbed while she held firm to his legs with both hands. She was nodding up and down faster and faster trying to bring Nick all the pleasure she could.

"Oh yeah that's it slut, take my cock you dirty little whore." Nick spat at his slut Brooke.

"Do you love Brooke Ten? " Nick questioned, as he held back his impending explosion.

"Yes sir, with all my heart" Brad responded surprised at the nature of the question.

"Would you like to tell her you love her, Ten?" Nick once again asked gritting his teeth holding himself back.

"Absolutely sir," Brad brusquely replied, full of lust, and jerking hard on his caged cock.

Nick began to grunt as he unloaded again and again in Brooke's hungry mouth. Convulsing as he pushed up into Brooke's eager mouth. Fucking her face as his throbbing cock unloaded its salty surprise.

"Then tell her, Ten." Nick urgently instructed.

"I love you so much Brooke. I love you more than life itself." Brad pleaded. As she squeezed the last few drops from her lover's dick.

Brooke turned looking at her ex-boyfriend and simply said.

"I love you too, sweetie," as a thin strand of sperm leaked from between her lips.

Brad was overwhelmed with lust. It hit him like a ton of bricks, overwhelming his mind and filling him with joy like he had never felt. Brooke got up from between Nicks legs and stepped over to Brad, looking down into his eyes.

"I love you so much, and miss you my love." She said as she leaned down clutching his face between her hands and pressing her lips to his.

Brad was leaking all over himself as he released his caged cock to reach up and touch his long lost love. Brooke pushed her tongue into his mouth swirling it around exploring his mouth for the first time in ages. Brad was feverishly responding to her as they passionately kissed for the first time in weeks. Brad could taste the saltiness of Nick still lingering in her mouth, but ignored it as he pushed forward lustfully enjoying his lovely Brooke.

"Ok, that's enough. Bring that sexy ass over here." Nick demanded patting the empty cushion beside him.

Brooke broke off her kiss with Brad and returned to her place beside Nick.

"Tell him." Nick softly told her.

"I love you, but Nick really knows how to satisfy me." Brooke admitted.

"I'll do anything Nick asks of me, just so he will keep fucking me with his wonderful cock." Brooke continued.

Nick got a huge smile on his face as Brooke reviled her desire to please him and rewarded her with a peck on the lips, before pushing her back flat on the couch with her bare pussy on full display. She had one foot on the deck and one up on the railing, spreading herself open with both hands.

Brad watched as Kim returned for a second helping of Brooke's now dripping pussy, climbing up onto the bench and diving face first into the luscious space between Brooke's legs. Nick positioned himself behind her, grabbing her hips and pulling her ass up and forcing her to arch her back.

Brad watched as Nick worked the head of his still hard cock swiftly into Kim's pussy from behind and began to feverishly pound her, forcing her to scream into Brooke's quivering pussy. After a few minutes of intense pounding Nick pulled himself out and got up off the bench, silently motioning to One to take his place.

Instead of shoving his firm cock into Kim, One bent down and continued his assault on her with his tongue. He was lapping at her like an eager puppy, running from her clit all the way up to the base of her sloppy dripping hole.

Kim raised up taking a breath looked lustfully over her shoulder and said.

"Lick my asshole."

One didn't need any more encouragement and quickly started swirling clockwise around her rose bud.

Brad was pulling his shorts open with his left hand and jiggling his cage with his right, trying desperately to cause some friction to his crying caged cock, as Nick moved up to Brooke offering her up his hard cock once again, only this time glazed like a donut with Kim's sugary flavor.

The three where completely engulfed in their own pleasure sucking and licking away at each other as Brad painfully watched from a distance. One was probing farther and farther as Kim pushed herself back on his prodding tongue relaxing her and causing her to open. Brooke was moaning around Nicks cock as Kim was moaning into Brooke's spasming pussy both women reaching their peak at the same time.

Nick withdrew from Brooke's dripping mouth and pushed One out of the way as he franticly pushed Kim to lean over the couch holding on to the railing. Nick stood behind Kim with his legs slightly spread placing the tip of his cock at her partially relaxed asshole. With a firm determination he pushed forward as the head of his cock forced her open and disappeared. Nick leaned down and spit on himself, helping lube up his invading stick as it plunged farther into Kim's tender ass. Nick took his time but never relented until he was completely bottomed out.

"Why don't you show him what we talked about?" Nick said looking over at Brooke as he slowly began his rhythmic assault on Kim's lovely ass.

Brooke slid herself off the couch and went over to where Brad was uselessly tugging at his steal cage.

"I bet you would love to feel her tight warm ass, wouldn't you?" Brooke whispered in Brad's ear.

He could feel the heat of Brooke's breath, and smell the odor of her girlfriend, on her voice. He contemplated her question afraid to answer. He did find the thought of fucking his former teacher in the ass immensely erotic but there was something in Brooke's voice that gave him pause. Was this a test to see if he was attracted to someone other than her? Considering everything that has been going on the last two weeks, is there anything wrong with that? He had been purely focused on the idea of Brooke and doing what he could to regain her affection. Brad wanted to simply say yes ma'am but he quickly re considered.

"I would rather have you ma'am." He responded.

"Oh how cute." Brooke cheerfully cooed as if she was admiring a small baby.

"Now no touching, if you touch me I stop, understand? Brooke said with an evil little grin on her face, as she reached down to grasp Brad's cage.

All Brad could do was nod, his head, as he pulled his hand away allowing her reach inside his shorts and replace it with her own grip.

"Would you like to cum for me Ten?" Brooke taunted as she gently stuck her finger between the bars of his cage gingerly rubbing the protruding skin of his cock head.

Brooke reached down with her other hand and tugged at his shorts pulling them down low enough to expose his complete package.

As she leaned in reaching for him her bare breast grazed Brad's arm sending a jolt of electricity through his body.

"Oh I bet these little guys are ready to burst after two weeks of building up with no release." Brooke teased as she cupped his balls with one hand and continued her soft finger, stroking through the steel bars.

Brad was dizzy with lust, as he watched Nick picking up his pace and lengthening his strokes.

"Would you like me to make you cum Ten?" Brooke lustfully whispered as she gently squeezed Brad's balls. Brad's eyes lit up and his dick twitched as the amazing offer hit his mind, still not diverting his gaze from the show staring Nick and Kim.

"Oh, yes please." Brad breathlessly responded.

"Ok Ten, I can do that for you but you will have to do things my way, understand?"

carnee
carnee
319 Followers
12