Couples Camp Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am." Brad quickly agreed.

"Excellent." She said with an evil grin as she moved around in front of Brad.

"Remember to keep your hands at your side and don't touch me or I will stop immediately and you will be left frustrated."

"Yes ma'am." Brad confirmed once again.

Brooke pulled his shorts the rest of the way down to his ankles and stood on them with one foot trapping his feet. She had one leg on either side straddling him as she lowered herself so close to his leg he could feel the heat emanating out of her. Brooke reached up grabbing on the back of the chair; Brad was sitting in to stabilize herself. With her free hand she reached down and started softly petting his balls with the tips of her fingers as she leaned forward resting her head on his shoulder.

Brad was in heaven. For the first time in two weeks he felt the love she had for him. It was much more intense than he had ever felt before. He wanted nothing more than to feel her skin next to his and know how much she loved him. Brad's cock was burning with desire as it angrily tried to bust out of its cage and attack the woman of his lustful desires. Brooke was working her hand in tinny little circles massaging his heavy sack slowly working her way underneath and to the soft area beyond. He was completely overcome with desire for her as she blew encouraging sounds in his ear, she knew it was time. Brooke slowly slipped her middle finger into Brad as he began to tense up with surprise.

"Relax for me and I will make you feel so good, you will never forget this day." Brooke seductively reassured, as she pushed on.

It took him a minute, but soon Brad was relaxing himself allowing her to push onward to her second knuckle. Once there Brooke stopped and began rubbing in small circles as she pushed upward causing pressure on Brad's prostate. It was an odd feeling but considering the circumstances completely erotic.

"That's it, relax for me." Brooke cooed softly, as she continued her circular dance.

Brooke continued her lustful breathing and encouraging moans as she pressed on massaging Brad's prostate. Her breathing was soon replaced by a soft moans as she was forcefully pushing forward pressing her chest into Brad's shoulder.

Brooke was being fucked by One as she stood bent over massaging Brad, her moans softly landing in Brad's ear, as the frantic screaming coming from Kim built to a crescendo. Brad could feel an unusual feeling building up in his groin as Brooke stroked her finger along the swelling bulb, pressing upward and stroking outward with her finger as if she was calling him forward with her finger.

Brooke's moaning was increasing and her body started to quiver as Kim started screaming out in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes." She screamed as she came with Nick pumping away in her ass.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," Brooke moaned as she sped up her fingering.

Brad was watching intently as Nick's grunting intensified, and he pulled back freeing himself from Kim's loving embrace. Nick pushed his cock up the crack of her ass and shot rope after thick rope of hot juice all over her ass. Brad could clearly see the pool of sticky white extract collecting at the base of his name under "Private Property Of", the same tattoo that Brooke had gotten.

Before Brad could processes the thoughts flooding into his rattled head, he felt the tensing up of Brooke's body as she came from the savage pounding she was taking from behind.

Brooke continued her digital manipulation as One pulled out of her letting their combined seed drip onto Brad's bear leg.

"See now isn't that better." Brooke purred. Pulling her finger from Brad and standing up.

Brad looked down to discover a pool of thick white liquid on the seat beneath his dripping cage. He could see the cum but never felt the orgasm. He was left confused and frustrated. He still felt the heightened desire of a man that hadn't cum in weeks, yet the puddle remained proof he had just released himself.

"You better clean yourself up Ten, and go back down stairs. I'll let you know when we're ready to go." Nick laughed looking at the confused look on Brad's face and the mess dripping from his caged cock.

One at a time the four naked lovers slid down the slide landing with a large splash in the clear lake water. Brad did as he was told and pulled his pants up tucking himself away. He returned to his seat on the lower deck after cleaning up the puddle with some paper he retrieved form the small onboard bathroom.

Brad sat there trying to make sense of what he had just gone through as he watched the four naked swimmers splash around the boat, for another hour or so.

"Well we better get back Ten it's almost time for your afternoon gym class isn't it?" Nick commanded as the four climbed out of the water.

"Uh yes sir," Brad responded, surprised he was still going to have to go to the afternoon session.

"I'll pull the anchor, why don't you go get all our clothes up top and we can get underway. Nick ordered as he pushed the button raising the anchor.

Brad returned with everyone's clothes in hand, and passed them out, while Nick spun the boat around and aimed it back towards the resort and doc. They tied on their suits and laid down on the front cushions, soaking up the rays as the boat slowly took them all back. Nick and One put their shorts and took beer out of the refrigerator popping them open and taking a seat in the shaded area under the upper deck. Brad focused on steering the boat back this time making sure to avoid any slower boats that would certainly be out on the lake by now.

Brad was nervous but successfully pulled up to the doc and tied off.

"Ok Ten. You did well today, so I will promote you to the fourth grade, but we still have a little surprise for you tonight, so right after dinner, come to the club." Dr. Kim said, surprising Brad with the revelation.

"Um, yes ma'am, I'll see you there." Brad responded, happy to not have to lie in his bunk listening to the rest of the resort having fun, like he had many nights before.

"Well go get your graduation shot Ten and hurry so you're not late for gym." Nick snapped as he put a hand on the lower back of each of the women guiding them off the doc with One in trailing behind.

Brad stood there watching the four walk down the dock and couldn't help but notice Nick's hand resting in the small of their backs just above the words; "Private Property Of" a permanent reminder of the situation at hand. Brad was grappling with his feelings again, easier as it might be after two weeks of practice, it was still hard to watch her with another man. Something about the calm loving interactions mad it even harder than the hard core sex he had witnessed her performing. Maybe it was the erotic excitement that masked the loneliness of feelings that swept over him when he saw her loving interactions with Nick. He tried to get the vision of Nick's powerful hand gently nudging Brooke along and tried to remember the feeling of her wresting her body on his while she moaned with pleasure into his ear.

Brad left the dock on his way to the office for his third shot wondering what it was actually for. When he got to the office once again the nurse was expecting him but refused to give him a straight answer about what was actually in the shot he was getting. All she would tell him was that it made his stay at the lake more productive, but wouldn't elaborate beyond that.

Brad got his shot, went to the afternoon gym class and then went back to the dorm to get a little rest before showering and going to dinner service. It had been a long few days, but he was feeling much better about his interactions with Brooke the last two days and was excited to see her again tonight after dinner.

12