Couples Camp Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
318 Followers

"Ok here we are." Logan announced as they came to a room on the opposite side of the courtyard.

There was a small plaque above the door just like Brooke's room but this one said number nine rather than four. The seating area and French doors were identical to Brooke's room so Brad assumed the inside of the room was the same as well. Logan pulled the door open and guided Brooke through the doors holding it and waiting for Brad to enter behind her.

Once inside Brad realized the room, was identical to Brooke's but the seating was much different. The wet bar was on the back wall right next to the doorway leading to the bathroom and the bed in the center of the room was slightly elevated just like Brooke's, but there was a row of chairs along one wall facing the bed and another row of love seats on the opposite side in a half circle that extended all the way to the foot of the bed.

"You go have a seat over there in a chair." Logan said pointing to the row of chairs.

There were four black ladder back chairs with bright red vinyl seats in a line, with the two on the ends already occupied by other guests. The two already seated, Brad didn't recognize but they too were dressed in the same white shirt with embroidered numbers, and khaki shorts. They were obviously from a different dorm because he didn't recognize either of them, but took his place in line, leaving one empty chair to his right.

Brad watched as Logan guided Brooke to her place next to him on a loveseat at the opposite side of the room facing directly at the bed along with the other two couples already patiently waiting in their places. A few minutes went by and the door opened with another threesome entering much as Logan, Brooke, and Brad had, with the woman and man taking their seats at the foot of the bed and the other man taking the last empty seat next to Brad.

Almost immediately as the last man took his seat the four women got up and stood in front of each chair. Brooke was standing over Brad as she leaned over closer and said.

"I'm going to take your cage off, but you're not allowed to touch yourself, so we have to put these on." She said reaching down beside the chair and producing a leather cuff.

Brooke proceeded to buckle first one then another cuff to each of Brad's wrists. The cuffs were thick black leather with a thin black lining to keep them from chaffing too much. Each had a silver D ring next to the buckle and a double sided bolt snap hanging from them.

"Ok let's get you secured," She said, as Brooke snapped the other side of the snap to a small silver ring attached to the side of the seat.

Once both of Brad's hands were secured Brooke proceeded to pull down his shorts exposing his cage and leaving his pants piled up at his ankles. Brooke then proceeded to pull her necklace off with the small silver key that held the secret to Brad's freedom, and carefully stuck it in the lock of his chastity cage. The click of the lock sounded like a cell door being flung open as the curved metal sprung free and allowed her to slide the lock from its resting place. Brooke held the small lock in one hand as she slid the cage off with the other freeing Brad once again from his confinement.

As Brad's flaccid member fell to rest Brooke stood up completely and walked back to Logan sitting next to him once again. Brad watched her every move as she strut back carrying his cage, lock and key and handed it all to Logan. The idea that Logan was now in possession of that key scared Brad, even though he was currently free. Brad had been so focused on his own situation he hadn't realized that the other three had also been put in the exact same predicament as he was. All four of them had their hands restrained at their sides and sat limp and waiting as their cages and locks were taken and given to their presumable rivals as a trophy.

As Brad looked around he noticed a familiar face coming out from the bathroom followed by another familiar face closely following, it was Nine and his wife Michelle. Nine had on the same black leather collar the rest of them had but his cage was still firmly in place padlock and all. Michelle was dressed in a black leather waist cincher with three large silver buckles running down the front and D rings dangling from the sides, and black leather panties. Michelle's tan tits firmly bounced as they walked towards the center of the room, her heals clicking on the wood floor sending a loud clacking thought the room.

Michelle had on a pair of tall black leather boots that reached up above her knees and laced up the front, with four inch heels in the back and narrow pointed tips in the front. She was carrying a leather riding crop in her hand and a determined look on her face, and had a silver necklace like Brooke's with a key around her neck.

"Get on your knees." She ordered as they got the center of the room.

Nine knelt down at the side of the bed with his head lowered waiting for instructions as Michelle extended her leg placing the tip of her boot on the floor between his knees.

"Kiss by boot." Michelle ordered.

Nine did as he was instructed and lovingly kissed her leather clad foot.

"That's a good slave now the other." She complimented him as she swapped one foot for the other.

Nine did as he was told and kissed her other foot with just as much care.

"Now shine them with your tongue slave." Michelle commanded.

Nine took his time making sure to thoroughly lick her boot clean from tip to heal and all the way to the top. First her left then her right boot as she encouraged him with the tip of her crop gently slapping his cheek. Brad looked over at Brooke who was intently watching the show as Logan was massaging the inside of her thigh with his giant hand.

It didn't take long before Nine was looking up eagerly lapping away at Michelle's bare pussy as her crop continued its relentless encouragement on his bare ass. She had one foot on the edge of the bed and the other firmly planted on the floor as she started to buck into his face grinding herself on his extended tongue.

"That's it make me cum with your amazing tongue, slave." Michelle howled as her juices flowed down Nines tongue coating his chin and running down all over his chest.

Brad felt the blood rushing to his dick as the erotic scene in front of him was having its affect. Brad wished so badly he was in Nine's position right now, licking Brooke as she came all over his face. Sure Nine was still caged but the delightful taste of Brooke would make the tradeoff worth it.

Michelle pulled herself away from Nine's extended tongue pleading for more of her and positioned herself on the bed with her knees up and legs spread.

"I want you to fuck me, now." Michelle growled, as she put an emphasis on now.

Brad looked over to check on Brooke again and saw Logan had worked her panties to the side and was once again was using his massive finger to probe her moistened depths. The site of Logan's penetrating finger only added to the blood collecting in Brad's dick and caused it to lift ever higher.

To Brad's surprise rather than use the key from around her neck to free Nine, and allow him to grant her request, she reached beside the bed and pulled out a hollow strap on from the nightstand. Nine knew exactly what to do and took it from her placing his cage in the opening and pulling it down firmly to hide his caged dick. Nine pulled the straps around his waist and tightened the buckles holding the rubber dick securely in place. Nine now had a fully erect penies, to fuck his Michelle with, even though he was securely caged underneath.

Nine pumped away as Michelle prodded him on demanding he try harder and pump faster.

"Fuck me slave, quit being lazy and fuck me." She scolded him as she slapped his ass with her crop.

Nine had beads of sweet pouring off of him as he pumped away faster and harder as Michelle kept relentlessly prodding him and demanding he work harder to please her.

"Make me cum slave or you will regret it." Michelle warned.

Brad looked over to see Logan sloshing his finger around in Brooke as she bit her lip, trying to hold back her own orgasm while watching the show and enjoyed the finger fucking Logan was giving her. Brooke's hand was on Logan's lap, rubbing his swelling bulge in appreciation of his attention.

"That's it slave fuck me." Michelle yelled as she pushed back against Nine's relentless attack.

Nine looked like he was about to collapse from exhaustion when Michelle started to moan out in ecstasy.

"Yes, Oh god, Yes."

Michelle was having her second big orgasm of the night as Nine finally got a reprieve and slowed his thrusts to match her shivering waves. Nine pulled his fake phallus from his wife dripping with her juice as he continued gasping for air, trying to catch his breath from the frantic workout.

Brad checked in with Brooke again just in time to see her eyes roll back and her mouth open from her own orgasm. Logan was swirling his finger inside of her as her flood of pleasure flowed out filing his hand and the surrounding cushion. Brooke was completely lost in her lust and as soon as she gained her composure enough she reached over with her other hand and unsnapped Logan's pants loosening them up enough to gain access to him.

"Such a good boy deserves a reward, don't you think folks." Michelle asked of the room, as she pulled herself up from the bed standing up.

"Take that off and bend over little one." Michelle instructed Nine.

Nine took off the strap on he was wearing over his cage and set it on the nightstand as he bent over the bed as instructed.

"Now for your reward," Michelle softly spoke as if to comfort her tired husband.

Brad felt his dick swell as he continued shifting his gaze from Brooke to Michelle and envisioning himself with Brooke the way Nine was with Michelle.

Nine was patiently waiting for his reward as Michelle took the strap on from the nightstand and adjusted the strap to fit on her, buckling it in place and pulling the straps tight to firmly position it on top of her mound. She reached into the nightstand and pulled out a tube of lube squeezing a liberal amount on the already slickened rubber dick and rubbed it up and down the shaft coating it completely.

Brad was shocked at what was obviously about to happen. Michelle was about to fuck her husband, but not in a traditional way at all. She was going to fuck him instead of him fucking her.Michelle pressed her slimy rubber cock against his tight entrance and pressed herself forward ever so slowly. Michelle eased her fake fuck toy past his puckered entrance and slowly fed it deeper as he relaxed.

"That's it you fucken slut, take my cock." Michelle spat as she pressed on.

She took her time but soon was slowly pumping herself in and out of his relaxing ass as the rest of the room looked on in amazement. Brad felt odd at his reaction to the scene playing out in front of him. Brad's cock was rock hard and dying for attention as Michelle gradually increased the speed and length of her thrusts. His dick was begging for some attention and the leaking tip was an obvious sign.

Brad pulled his attention away from the show to see Brooke had pulled Logan free of his pants and was now stroking his giant pole as they too enjoyed the show. Brooke pulled her hand away from Logan long enough to spit in it and return it to his massive tool.

Brad was pulling at his bonds, desperately wanting to touch himself as he watched the action in front of him. Between Brooke jerking Logan off and Michelle fucking Nine, Brad was boiling over with lust. His rock hard cock was dripping with desire as the torturous tease continued.

After a few minutes of relentless thrusts Nine began to grunt as a steady waterfall of thick white liquid fell from his flopping cage.

"That's it slut." Michelle teased as she continued fucking him through his orgasm.

Almost simultaneously with Nine's orgasm Logan started to tense up as well and soon he too was shooting his load all over the floor.

"Ok slave clean my room. " Michelle demanded as she pulled nine from her bed and pushed him to the floor.

Michelle went to the wet bar and retrieved four small ice packs handing each couple one as she made her way around the room thanking everyone for attending her party, as Nine continued around on his hands and knees cleaning anything left behind by their guests.

Brooke came over and placed the ice pack on Brad's throbbing erection. The cold ice hit his flesh and instantly his swollen pole became a shriveled mess. Brooke slid the cage back in place and locked it before unbuckling Brad from his cuffs. Once everyone was secured back in their cage and all the couples had been properly thanked by both Michelle and Nine, they filed out of the room leaving the married couple to themselves.

Logan once again placed his strong hand in the small of Brooke's back and directed her motions, towards her room. Brad watched closely as Logan gently stroked Brooke with his fingers, tracing the area on her lower back where he wanted his name permanently imprinted. Watching Logan working his way into Brooke's soul caused Brad anxiety. The difference between him and Nick was palpable. The threat from Logan seemed worse for some reason. Nick had focused on Brooke's heart, something Brad had been re assured he still maintained a place in, but Logan was working on another part of Brooke Brad wasn't as sure about. Her body's desire for Logan seemed uncontrollable; her head unable to resist her bodies impulses.

"You want to come in with us?" Logan asked, as they reached the door to Brooke's room.

"Umm, yeah I thought," Logan cut him off.

"If you want to come in there's a few rules you have to follow. First off you don't touch Brooke unless I tell you it's ok. Second you do whatever she tells you to do. If you refuse to follow either of our demands you leave right away. No second chances you leave immediately. Got it?"

"Uh yeah, ok." Brad responded.

"Excuse me? Is that how you're supposed to respond?" Logan snapped.

"I mean yes sir, I understand." Brad quickly answered.

"That's better; Ok you can come in... for now." Logan teased.

Brad's dislike for Logan was as strong as ever but his desire to remain close to the situation was pushing his anger aside and succumbing to the power Logan was wielding over Brooke. Brad didn't want to leave her alone with him. His power over her seemed strong enough with him there; he was afraid what might happen if he left them alone now. Knowing Logan he would have his name on her by morning and it would be forever there to remind Brad of a man he couldn't stand.

"Take off your clothes and sit over there." Logan said as he pushed the door open and pointed to the chair beside the bed.

"Can you make me a drink please baby?" Logan asked sweetly to a seemingly hypnotized Brooke.

Brooke didn't say a word, she just went over to the wet bar and began pouring Logan a drink, as he stripped off his clothes and flung them on the couch just inside the door.

"Thank you baby," Logan said as he pressed his lips to Brooke's thanking her for his drink.

His kiss ignited the fires within Brooke as he wrapped his strong arm around her, pulling her in close to his bare chest. Brooke was on fire with desire for Logan. Brad could see it in her eyes. She was filled with lust for him as he fanned the flames of her need. Brooke was running her fingers through Logan's chest hair as she franticly gave herself to him.

Logan pulled his lips away from Brooke to her dismay as she attempted to follow him and regain her hold.

"I have a surprise for you too, little one. I want to watch you strip for me. But there's a catch. You can't touch your clothes. He has to take them off." Logan grinned as he pointed to Brad.

Brad was a little confused at what Logan was requesting. Did he expect Brad to strip Brooke naked for him? What the hell kind of request was that?

"Go on," Logan instructed as he directed Brooke to go over where Brad was sitting.

Brad looked up at Brooke as she stood there waiting for him to begin. He was hoping she would protest, and give Brad a reprieve from the humiliating demand, but instead she looked Brad in the eyes and said.

"Please take my clothes off baby; I need him so badly right now."

The desperation in Brooke's voice and her soft words melted any resistance Brad still held onto, and he gingerly stood up to help her.

"Make is slow and sexy." Logan spat, before taking a gulp of his whisky.

Brooke turned her back to Brad and eased herself back allowing him to reach around and unbutton her thin white top. One button at a time Brad worked his way down until her top was completely undone revealing her white lacy bra underneath. Brooke started to sway her hips gently around trying to make the show as sexy as she could for Logan. Each time she rotated her hips it caused her ass to rub against Brad's cage and swelling member.

Brooke lowered her shoulder and allowed Brad to pull her top free completely exposing her lacy bra for Logan's visual pleasure.

"Yeah that's it baby. Let me see those beautiful tits of yours." Logan jeered.

Brad fumbled with the hooks holding her bra closed but eventually got the back open, and the straps free from her shoulders. Brooke lowered her arms and allowed her bra to slide down her arms and land on the floor at her feet before reaching up and seductively massaged her own breasts. Brooke continued her swaying arching her back seductively as she played with her own gorgeous tits.

"Fuck yeah Brooke your one hot woman, show me more Ten." Logan laughed.

Logan was trying to rub it in as much as possible. He was rubbing Brad's nose in the fact it wasn't just Brooke that was giving herself to him, but Brad was helping to give her to Logan.

Brad pulled down on the small zipper at the back of Brooke's black pencil skirt but the stretch fabric held tight to her hips and didn't move. Brad chased her hips from side to side as he eased the waist down finally freeing the skirt from her luscious body. Brooke's thin black panties barely hid anything and were completely soaked from her constant arousal.

"That's it Ten, show me what she's got." Logan heckled, continuing to increase Brad's humiliation.

Brooke continued grazing his body with her sexy dance causing his shame to mix with the sexual excitement of the whole dance. Brad could feel the heat coming off of Brooke's naked body and he could smell the scent of her wet panties rising up filling his nostrils with her intoxicating smell. It was a crazy mix of emotions he felt as he started to pull her panties down revealing her completely. The only thing remaining was her black heals and her silver chain with a small dangling key.

"That's it baby, show me that gorgeous body." Logan encouraged as he took the last gulp of his drink.

"Hey Ten, why don't you get me another whisky, while I enjoy this amazing woman?"

Brad went over and took Logan's glass taking it with him over to the bar and refilling it, as Brooke went to him and started giving him a lap dance. Brad handed Logan back his glass as Brooke wiggled herself around working Logan up.

"Thanks Ten," Logan said as he took his drink, giving Brad a sly grin.

"Why don't you go have a seat and let me show you how to treat a sexy slut like Brooke."

Brad returned to the chair next to the bed and watched as Brooke worked herself around in Logan's lap as he kneaded her tits lightly pinching her nipples, causing them to harden between his thumb and first finger. Brooke continued grinding herself against Logan leaning her head back exposing her neck and ear to his lips and tongue. Logan would whisper in her ear from time to time causing Brooke to let out a moan of approval, until finally he told her to get up.

carnee
carnee
318 Followers