Couples Camp Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down on the bed and show me your fine ass baby."

Brooke climbed up on the bed, and stuck her ass up in the air as she arched her back. Brooke was on her knees and elbows with her head turned facing Brad.

"Tell him, tell him what you want Brooke." Logan instructed.

"I want you to get my ass ready for him to fuck me." Brooke pleaded as her craving eyes burned a hole in Brad's soul.

"Well you heard her Ten, get that ass ready. " Logan chuckled.

Brad got up and climbed on the bed behind his lovely Brooke pressing his face close to her luscious cheeks. The scent of her arousal was filling the room as Brad leaned in to enjoy the first taste of her tight hole.

"Oh" Brooke gasped as Brad's tongue stroked the nerves surrounding her dark star.

Brad was thrilled at the fact he was getting an opportunity to enjoy the deliciousness of Brooke as he swirled his tongue around relaxing her muscles. He worked the saliva in his mouth up and liberally deposited it as he pushed forward trying to open her up and lubricate her as best he could. The thought of Logan's huge dick plunging into Brooke's tight ass was scary and Brad remembered back to when he heard Brooke screaming form his anal penetration. Brad was fearful for Brooke and didn't want her to have to endure the pain of Logan's assault. He was doing everything possible to encourage her to open up and relax. Pushing as much spit up into her as he could as he spread her checks apart with both hands.

"Do you want me to fuck her ass Ten?" Logan taunted, as Brad feverishly tried to prepare her.

Brad couldn't help it, he was fearful for the damage Logan could do to her and took the opportunity to try to change Logan's mind.

"Please spare her ass sir." Brad pleaded.

"Oh, really? You don't want me to fuck her ass do you? Well that then where should I fuck her Ten?" Logan prodded.

"You can fuck her pussy sir."

"I can fuck her anywhere I want Ten, what I'm asking you is where do you want me to fuck her."

"In the pussy sir,"

"Well if you want me to fuck Brooke in the pussy, then you need to ask me properly."

Brad knew what Logan was pushing for. He wanted to hear Brad beg.

"Please fuck Brooke in the pussy sir." Brad begged. Not really wanting to but hoping it would save her from the anal onslaught.

"Oh you can do better than that Ten, First beg me then beg Brooke, and make it good or you can leave right now, and I will do what I wanted to do originally. "

"Please, please fuck Brooke's incredible pussy sir. It's so wet for you and I just know she loves how you fill her up with your enormous dick." Brad pleaded.

"Well what about Brooke? Have you asked her?"

"No sir"

"Well get up there and let me here you beg her too."

Brad pulled himself up alongside Brooke and looked her in the face as she gave him a little knowing smile.

"Ma'am, would you please let sir fuck you in the pussy?"

"Under one condition Ten." She responded.

"I want you to hold me while he fucks me." Brooke surprised Brad with the request, but he gladly accepted.

Brooke rose up and climbed on top of Brad, holding her face inches from his as Logan positioned himself behind her. Brooke's mouth opened as she exhaled pushing her warm breath down Brad's throat. That first push of Logan into her was amazing. Thankfully she was dripping wet from the nonstop arousal as Logan pressed forward plunging to his final depth in one continues dive.

Logan waited a second for Brooke to get accustomed to him before he slowly withdrew and plunged in again.

"Tell him" Logan barked.

"His cock is amazing it feels so good." Brooke gasped as she stared deep into Brad's longing eyes.

"He fucks me better than anyone ever has."

Logan loved hearing Brooke admit how much she loved his cock; it inspired him to increase his thrusts as he held her thighs steady with his large hands, plunging into her again and again.

"Oh fuck yeah he goes so deep." Brooke cried.

"Do you want to make love to me baby?" Brooke asked looking down at Brad as she rocked back and forth on his chest, her necklace dangling down flying forward and back as she took her pounding from behind.

"Oh god yes, I would love to fuck you." Brad excitedly answered.

"Oh baby, you can't fuck me like this. Logan's dick is so amazing it just wouldn't, it just wouldn't," Brooke stopped talking as she began to moan and her body tensed.

"Oh god I'm coming baby, Oh god it feels so good." She gasped, as her body started to shake.

Logan relentlessly continued pound her like a primal animal filled with lust. Brad reached up and held Brooke as she lowered her breasts to rest on his chest, rocking back and forth as Logan continued fucking her like a machine.

"Tell him." Logan once again instructed.

"I want him to come inside of me baby. I need to feel Logan's hot cum coat my insides." Brooke conceded, as she kissed Brad on the lips.

Brad was burning for desire for Brooke. The taste of her was flooding his mind as her body pressed up against his. It was like two sticks rubbing together, the heat was building and a fire was sure to spark.

"Tell him" Logan urgently commanded.

Brooke lifted herself up a little, and composed herself enough to speak once again, as she tried to hold back another orgasm.

"I stopped, I stopped, I stopped taking my pills." Brooke stuttered as another orgasm overtook her, causing her to fall forward again resting herself on Brad's chest.

Brad held her tight feeling her body trembling as she moaned into his chest over and over. Brooke's words hadn't registered at first but as her moans subsided and the grunts coming from behind her got louder the meaning of what she had just said hit Brad's brain.

It had never accrued to Brad that Brooke would stop taking her birth control, especially with all the sex she was having. She had mentioned wanting to start a family a few times, and repeated the desire earlier today when they were sharing their dreams for a the future, but Brooke had always said she wanted to wait until after they were married to get pregnant.

"Oh yeah baby there you go." Logan growled as he pushed forward releasing himself deep inside of Brooke.

"You feel that baby, shooting into your womb?"

A panic came over Brad unlike anything he had felt yet. He didn't want her getting pregnant with Logan's baby. If she did she would forever be tied to him. There would be no hope of her choosing Brad at that point. He knew her too well and she would want to stay with the father of her baby. Logan would have won. He would have his name on her back and forever linked to her through the blood of a shared child.

Logan pulled out of Brooke and got up off the bed leaving Brooke in a trembling mess laying on top of Brad.

"Oh god baby I don't want to get pregnant yet." She confessed in a panic herself.

Brooke was shivering as her body wasn't yet finished experiencing the pleasure rolling over her.

"Would you, I mean could you, could you try to get his cum out of me baby?"

Without even a second thought Brad helped Brooke lay flat on her back as he quickly moved his face to her pussy. Brad dove in scooping up every drop he could with the tip of his tongue. Pushing himself as deep inside her as he could, and drawing every drop from the depths of her gaping hole. Brad worked his way meticulously swirling around trying to retrieve anything he came in contact with, as he sucked up any slimy remnants he could reach.

"Oh god, you're gunna make me cum again Ten." Brooke moaned as Brad continued his deep dive.

"Oh yes, oh yes." She screamed as she pushed herself up into his mouth coating his tongue with another dose of her delicious nectar.

"Well congratulations Ten you've passed fourth grade." Logan announced.

Brad was surprised as the announcement and honestly had forgotten about Logan altogether. Brad had lost himself in the moment and was completely focused on Brooke, but the revelation he was moving on to the final stage, fifth grade did bring him a sense of pride.

"I will leave you two alone for now, but I'll see both of you tomorrow." Logan said as he continued getting his clothes on.

"You get to sleep in here now Ten, that is if Brooke will allow it."

Brad looked up at Brooke with surprise to see her smiling face looking down at him.

"Can I?" He asked.

"You bet baby." Brooke cheerfully replied.

"Hey don't forget to get your shot first thing in the morning Ten" Logan said as he closed the door behind him.

Brad crawled up to lay next to Brooke and share in her post orgasm bliss, as the two held each other and cuddled.

"Why don't you put your collar in the draw there and turn the lights out so we can go to sleep baby." Brooke cooed.

Brad slipped out of bed and removed his collar, placing it in the nightstand drawer. As he went to turn the lights out he realized this was the first time he had spent the night with Brooke in almost three weeks. It was three weeks to get to this point, but oddly enough it seemed like it had been both longer than that and shorter than that at the same time. On one hand it seemed like their time before Couples Camp was another lifetime ago, but on the other hand the realization that they had just a little more than a week to go left Brad a little disappointed. For now he was happy just to be back in her bed. How long that would last he didn't know, but for now he was going to relish the time.