Couples Camp Ch. 15

Story Info
Brad finally gets to sleep with Brooke.
9.6k words
4.16
11.3k
6
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
317 Followers

The early morning sun peeked through the gap in the curtains, shining down on the bed as Brad woke from his deep slumber. It was the first night he had been in a proper bed in forever and the soft mattress and smooth sheets where a welcome change from the utilitarian bunk he had spent the last few weeks on.

The bed was gently shaking. There was a subtle vibration and a soft moan coming from next to him, and to his surprise, when he rolled over he discovered it was Brooke pleasing herself. She had a large purple vibrator she was slowly plunging into herself, stopping as she withdrew it, to brushing it over her aroused clit.

"Ohhhhhh," she softly sighed, as she made eye contact with her waking mate.

Brad instantly felt the pressure pushing against his cage as he lay there watching his beautiful Brooke work herself to a simmering boil. Brad pushed the thin white sheet aside and felt for the warm steel bars of his cage. He couldn't help but jiggle himself trying to respond to the swelling muscle inside, and its screaming desire for release.

Brad was filled with lust watching Brooke as she squeezed her breast with her free hand and continued her lustful assault on her insatiable pussy.

"You like that don't you Ten?" Brooke taunted him, as he tried feebly to get to his own member.

"I bet you would like to fuck me right now wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes please." Brad hopefully replied, jerking at his confined cock.

Brooke increased her pace, as she thrust her purple wonder deeper and deeper. The magnificent musk of arousal filled the room as the sounds of her sloshing pussy enveloped Brad's thoughts.

"Taste me baby." Brooke cooed

Brad dove down to press his tongue against her wetness like a man coming across an oasis in the middle of a desert. He eagerly lapped away at the dripping nectar as Brooke pushed her humming helper firmly against her swelling clit.

"That's it baby, show me how much you like my flavor." Brooke sexily encouraged.

Brad took long intentional licks from the soft skin between her holes to the tip of her humming clit, as the vibrations ran through Brooke's hungry opening tickling the sensitive nerves in his tongue. After a few more long strokes Brad switched his attack up and began darting in and out of her inflamed opening as he attempted to fuck her with is mouth.

"Oh god yes baby, that's what I like." Brooke moaned.

Brad was reassured in his attempt to bring her pleasure and doubled his effort as he continued fucking Brooke with his stiffened tongue. The bouquet of Brooke's juices filled Brad's nostrils as the warmth began to roll down his tongue and fill his mouth.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, make me come baby, that's it, make me come." Brooke cried as she pushed into his wanting mouth.

Brad pushed himself as deep as he could, as if to try and engulf Brooke's very soul with his pleasure inducing cunnilingus. He gradually pulled out and gently stroked her pussy with his soaked tongue as Brooke regained her composure.

"Oh baby that was amazing, thank you." Brooke sighed as she set her toy down and pulled Brad up to give him a deep passionate kiss.

Brad was in heaven as Brooke showed him the love he had been longing for. She pulled him to her lips and hungrily cleaned herself off of his lips and tongue, as she wrapped her loving arms around him. Brad felt completely at peace in her arms and wanted nothing more than to feel her naked body against his. The feel of her warm breasts pressing against his chest and her arms wrapped around him made him feel like everything in the world was right. Nothing could beat this feeling he thought as he eagerly responded by placing his hands on her face, and gently holding her as he kissed her back.

Brad lay there with Brooke enjoying the feel of her naked body as she let the warmth of her afterglow gradually fade.

"You better get ready for gym class baby." Brooke warned as the warm sun began to fully engulf the room.

"There should be some clothes for you in the closet over there." She said motioning to a door on the other side of the room.

Brad got up and went to the bathroom to take care of his morning duties and get ready for the day's activities, and realized someone had brought all his sundries from his footlocker. Somehow in the middle of the night, without his knowing someone had relocated all his things. Someone placed his razor, toothbrush and the rest of his things in the appropriate places in the bathroom.

The idea that someone had entered the room without his knowing, stealthily moving about was quickly forgotten as the feelings of pride washed over him. The pride of belonging, belonging where he was, Brad was where he wanted to be and the presence of his things gave a legitimacy to it he latched onto. He was sharing a bed and a room with Brooke. He had regained his place with her in a way he feared he never would again. As he went through his morning routine getting ready, he felt more empowered and confident than he had the whole time he had been there. While the cage dangling between his legs reminded him the journey was still not over, he felt an immense sense of accomplishment for getting to where he was.

Brad went to the closet and to his surprise was greeted with a new set of clothes awaiting him. There was pair of khaki shorts, but now they were of an obviously different style. Most obviously these were male shorts not the female style he had been forced to wear for the last three weeks. There were also a few t shirts hanging. They were the same green color many of the other service people wore around the camp, giving him another jolt of confidence that his place in the hierarchy was improving. To Brad's dismay when he pulled the shirt from its hanger, he discovered it still had the number ten on the front pocket, indicating his place had not completely changed, and he was temporarily hit with feelings of uncertainty. What was his place here? Was Brooke taking him back into her bedroom and her life, or was this just another stage he would soon find himself passing? Had he earned his place as her boyfriend again or was he just another toy for her to play with?

Brad finished getting dressed as he struggled to understand his feelings and tried to come to terms with his latest situation.

"I will see you after gym Ten." Brooke said as she snuck up behind him.

"Ok babe," Brad mindlessly responded.

"What was that?" Brooke snapped.

Brad realized right away he had relaxed more than he should have and quickly corrected himself.

"I meant yes ma'am."

"That's what I thought you said." Brooke chuckled, as she gave him a playful slap on the ass.

"Don't forget your shot." Brooke called out as she went into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"I'll see you in a little while." Brad called out to her, as he opened the door and went out into the brisk morning air.

Brad walked to the front office and the nurse was ready and waiting for him with his now all too familiar shot. It only took a few minutes and he was closing the door behind himself, taking a deep breath, and walking off towards the lake and his morning exercise class. Brad stretched as he made his way to the lake and once sufficiently warmed up began his brisk jog to the far side.

Lately when he was on his morning jog, his mind was free to enjoy the sights and sounds of the nature around him but this morning was different. The conflicting feelings of this morning wrestled around in his head as his feet pounded the ground around the lake. Once again the battle between his desires and his insecurity fought for dominance in his psyche. He felt so comfortable with Brooke this morning and yet also felt the uncertainty of his permanence.

Even after only one night in her bed, he felt possessive of that place. The farther and harder he ran the more determined he was to solidify that position. He was becoming more determined to regain his relationship with Brooke and this was just the edge he needed. He would be sleeping with her once again not Nick or Logan, but him.

All through exercise class and the jog back to the doc, Brad was thinking of Brooke and how much he loved her. The visions of her having sex with Nick and Logan where completely overpowered by the picture of her seductive smile looking back at him as he woke this morning.

"Hey Ten, you and Brooke coming to the charity auction tonight? " One called out to Brad as he was walking back to the lodges.

Brad stopped, allowing One to catch up with him.

"Charity auction?" Brad questioned.

"Yeah there is a charity auction tonight and Mistress and I will be there. You and Brooke should come it will be a lot of fun." He explained.

"Um, ok I don't know what we are doing but I will tell her, sure."

"Ok, great, hope to see you guys there." One called out as he broke off and went his own direction.

Brad continued on his way and returned to his new room with Brooke, where he took a shower and cleaned up after his sweaty workout.

"Hey we are invited to a charity auction tonight at the theater." Brooke announced as Brad exited the shower.

"Oh yeah One was just saying something to me about that. " Brad responded.

"Well I would like to get something hot to wear, so why don't you get dressed and we can go shopping." Brooke suggested.

"Sure why not?" Brad responded with a hint of indifference, knowing anything sexy she wore would be more for Logan or Nick than him.

"What's the problem sweetie?" Brooke said sensing the tension in his voice.

"It's just that I would like to be the one that did more than just help pick out your clothes. I would like to be the one that got to spend time with you, while you're in them as well.

"Oh baby you will, we are going to dinner together tonight." Brooke cheerfully responded.

"You mean I'm going to serve you dinner tonight right?" Brad flippantly snapped.

"No, no baby, you don't have to serve anymore. Now that you stay in my room, you sleep with me and you eat with me. "She said gently touching his cheek, consoling him.

Brad got a huge smile on his face. It wasn't the fact he didn't have to serve her, that didn't bother him. It was the fact he was back in her life. Sleeping with her, eating with her, shopping with her, where all things a couple does. He finally felt like he was regaining his relationship with her and it brought him a renewed sense of pride in himself.

Brad couldn't stop smiling as he finished drying off and getting dressed as Brooke got her shoes on and fixed her hair. The two readied themselves and left the sanctuary or their room to go shopping for Brooke's benefit. Brad was feeling exhilarated and the hope of a long future with Brooke once again seemed possible, when she reached for his hand and held him, interlacing her fingers with his.

"Do you still love me?" She asked.

"Of course I do, I love you more than anything in the world." Brad implored.

Brad was surprised at her inquiry. Surely she could tell he was happier today than he had been in weeks. Was she completely unaware of his misery? Was she completely deaf to his cries of longing? Brad wanted nothing more than to spend his time with her but she had pushed him away, for the lust of her new lovers. Nothing would make him happier than her devotion and attention.

"I'm so glad to hear that baby." She responded.

As they entered Leather and Lace Brooke stopped and said.

"I hope you understand I love you too, it's just that I need more."

Brad held the door for her as she entered the shop, trying to untangle the words she had just tossed at him. What was she trying to tell him? Did she want to stay with him or not? She loved him, but? But what, what did she mean by more?

Brooke walked around the store looking at the various outfits they had and even trying on a few, but to no avail. Nothing she tried was quite what she wanted. After the third try, the girl working the shop asked if it was for the auction to which Brooke confessed yes, it was for the evening's charity event.

"Let me show you some special things we have in the back." The girl proclaimed, as she took Brooke to the back.

Brad took a seat on a bench near the front counter and waited patiently trying to make sense of the mixed messages Brooke kept sending him. One minute she seemed to want their old relationship back and the next she was telling him she wanted more. Nearly an hour passed when finally Brooke appeared.

"Ok I found something." Brooke announced as she came out from the back room.

The young girl handed a bag over the counter to Brooke cheerfully pronouncing.

"You two have fun tonight."

Brooke grabbed the handle of the paper bag and gleefully exclaimed.

"Oh I'm sure we will."

Brooke and Brad left the shop and continued on.

"What do you say we grab some lunch?" Brooke asked, as they walked along.

"Sounds good to me," Brad responded.

Brad and Brooke took a table in the cantina and enjoyed their lunch together. As they sat and ate they both expressed their disbelief in how quickly the last three weeks had gone by.

"I think it's been good for me to realize what I was missing sexually, don't you?" Brooke questioned.

"Uh I guess, I mean I didn't know you felt like you were missing anything, but yeah I guess."

"Well I knew something wasn't a hundred percent but I wasn't quite sure what it was." Brooke continued.

"Well I'm sorry I wasn't enough for you ma'am" Brad snapped a little offended at the idea he wasn't enough for her.

"Oh no baby it's not your fault. I just didn't know what I really wanted and now I am much more in tune with what I need."

Brad sat there feeling a mixture of pain and anger. There was the disappointing revelation he wasn't capable of fulfilling her, and the undeniable truth he had never taken the time to realize what that might be. He had taken for granted their relationship, and never envisioned a time when she no longer found it enough. Admittedly their sex life was stale at times even boring, but he never thought it was bad, and yet he couldn't think of anything he would rather do than fuck her right this minute.

The more they talked the more Brad came to realize her discoveries about her own needs where not those of a selfish bitch but those of a maturing woman. She wanted more out of life and what was wrong with that he thought. Who doesn't want a little more? Brad found himself reevaluating his expectations of their relationship and what it would be like going forward. Brad resolved himself to the thought of her fucking other men, but the idea of her loving anyone other than him was something he would have trouble ever excepting.

The sun was quickly descending in the noon sky, and before long it was time for them to leave.

Brooke held his hand as they left the cantina and gave him a loving kiss on the cheek as they walked towards their room.

"It's time for your afternoon exercise right? So I'll meet you back at the room in a little while, ok?"

"Yeah it's about that time." He admitted.

Brad went off to his exercise class as Brooke continued on to her room carrying her surprise apparel.

Brad was focused on his workout and completed it with ease. His stamina had certainly improved dramatically; it was without a doubt easy to run all the way around the lake now without gasping for air. He found himself the first one back to the doc again, and felt like he was in the best shape of his life.

"Hey I'll see you at the auction tonight." Brad said as One caught up to him at the end of class.

"Oh, right on, I'm glad you're coming." One responded.

The two friends exchanged a few pleasantries before parting ways.

Brad went back to the room where he immediately jumped in the shower to wash the perspiration from his body, and prepare for his evening with Brooke. Brooke was lounging around reading a book when Brad walked in, and stopped to talk with him as he entered.

"As soon as you are done in the shower can you help me get ready, TEN?" She asked with a playful grin as she put an emphasis on the name Ten.

"Oh, you batcha." Brad flirtatiously responded.

Brad quickly jumped in the shower and hastily washed himself in anticipation of once again getting to see Brooke's inviting body. The thoughts of her naked and preparing for her night out was having its effects on his caged manhood as he lathered himself clean. The frustration of his caged cock was growing harder and harder to deal with, and was causing him to have difficulty concentrating. Regardless of the situation he found himself thinking of his cock and how much he wanted to plunge it into her.

Brooke surprised him by entering the shower while he was still washing his hair.

"Can I share a shower with you baby?" She seductively asked as she pushed the sliding glass door open. Brad was pleasantly shocked by her attention but also a bit embarrassed at the stiffness he was exhibiting albeit caged.

Brook pressed her naked body against his and pushed her warm soft breast against his wet back. The smooth silky feeling of her, sent waves of contentment though his body and a jolt of lightning to his already stiffened member.

"Would you like to help me get ready for tonight?" Brooke hissed as she wrapped her arms around Brad, rubbing her hands over his soapy chest.

"You know I would." Brad murmured as he turned to greet her.

Brad wrapped his arms around her and slid his hands down to her bare ass, squeezing her into him, as she leaned forward kissing his wet neck.

"I want you so much." Brad admitted, as he continued kneading her cheeks.

"I want you too baby." Brooke whispered in his ear.

The shower continued to beat down warm water on them as they stood there engulfed in the moment. For so long Brad had felt alone, but now he felt wanted and connected.

"Would you wash my hair for me baby?" Brooke requested, as she turned and leaned into the shower water.

Brad took the shampoo bottle and squeezed a puddle of shampoo in his hand before rubbing it throughout her hair, gently working it in, careful not to let it drop down into her eyes. He took his time and delicately rinsed the soap from her hair, before grabbing the bottle of body wash. Brooke guided him to the loofah, and Brad knew instantly what do to. He squirted the body wash on the sponge and gently began rubbing her body down from neck to her toes.

Brad was relishing the feeling of running his hands along her delicate skin, taking special care around her most intimate parts. Her soft folds gave way to his gentle hands, as he dutifully cleaned every inch of her lovely body. Both of them savored the intimacy they shared as both their slick bodies rubbed each other under the warm rain of the shower head.

It wasn't until the hot water started to run out that the two decided it was time to exit and dry off. Brad grabbed one of the towels neatly folded and waiting on the shelf next to the shower, flinging it open and gently draping it around his sweetheart. The two finished drying off, and exited the bathroom for the main room.

"Why don't you get dressed while I do my makeup and hair, I laid out some clothes for you over there." Brooke announced as she motioned to one of the couches.

Brad went to the couch and retrieved his clothes, a white dress shirt, and black slacks. There was a black leather belt, black socks, and black underwear as well as a pair of black leather shoes, all ready for his adornment. He pulled up the underwear and tucked his cage tight against his skin as he worked the slacks into place. Brad finished tucking in his shirt, tightening his belt and meticulously tying his shoe as Brooke finished preparing herself as well.

Brad finished dressing, and decided to take the liberty to pour himself a drink while he waited for Brooke to finish. He sat there in delighted anticipation at the thought of spending a night out with Brooke, and feeling like a real couple again. Brooke appeared, just as Brad was finishing his second drink, and setting the empty glass down on the table next to his chair.

carnee
carnee
317 Followers