Couples Camp Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" Was all Brad could say as his eyes widened at the sight in front of him.

"You like?" Brooke smirked, knowing all too well, any man with a pulse would like what he saw.

"Uh yeah I like it; you're certainly going to make some heads turn tonight." Brad chuckled.

Brooke had on black sheer thigh high stockings, held up by garter straps that were peeking out underneath her leather mini skirt. Her skirt was not the one Brad had brought for her to wear from home, but one half that length, allowing for a clear view of her lacy panties as well. Brooke was wearing a lacy Bra that had the same unique pattern as her stockings leaving little to the imagination as her nipples suggestively protruded. Her hair was long and flowing, curled slightly and hanging over her bare shoulders.

"Can you help me with my shoes baby?" Brooke inquired as she pulled a pair of heals from the closet.

The heels she pulled from the closet where unmistakable. They were Christian Louboutin's. Brad knew exactly what they were as soon as he saw them. Brooke had wanted a pair just like them for years but at over seven hundred dollars a pair they were always a little out of Brad's budget. Brooke must have been given them by Logan or Nick and it cut at him, knowing that another man had been able to give her something he hadn't.

Brad took the shoes from Brooke's hand and instinctively knelt down taking the first shoe in his hand and gently guiding her foot into place. Brad could see his hazy reflection in the shiny black leather shoe as he watched her foot slide into place. Brad quickly grabbed the other shoe and slid it on the same way, making sure it was secured properly, before standing back up.

"Don't they look amazing, baby?" Brooke inquired.

Brad felt his new found masculine confidence melt a little. First off he felt inadequate knowing he wasn't the one to give her what she had wanted for years and the sight of her unconstrained outfit, mixed with the assertive tone in her voice caused him to lose his own confidence for a moment.

"Yes ma'am, they sure do. You look amazing ma'am." Brad said slightly dazed.

"Oh baby thank you. " Brooke responded, giving him a quick peck on his lips.

"Let me just put my lipstick on and we can go."

Brooke went back into the bathroom and emerged moments later with bright red lips.

"Ok let's go have some dinner." Brooke said taking Brads hand in hers and heading towards the door.

As Brooke and Brad walked to dinner Brooke's heals clicking on the coble stone sending sounds echoing off the nearby walls. The sound of her heals reminded brad of his second grade teacher and her firm confident demeaner. Brooke was everything she was and more. Brooke not only had the beauty and grace but now the confidence as well. Brad felt both proud of what Brooke had grown into but also proud just to be with her. She could easily have any man she wanted and yet she was choosing to spend her time with him.

When they got to their table Brad quickly grabbed Brooke's chair and slid it out for her, something he rarely if ever did.

"Ma'am," he said as he held his hand out motioning for her to take her seat.

"Oh, thank you Ten." Brooke said as if to praise him for a job well done.

As Brooke took her seat Brad couldn't help but get a long look at her beautiful bare shoulders and back. They were perfectly tan drawing his attention in as he looked lower to see her tattoo clearly visible just above her skirt. Private Property Of was a reminder to him she was still unclaimed, but now he was feeling much more confident he might be able to gain his place there rather than Nick or Logan.

Brad felt more like an equal with Brooke for a change as they enjoyed their dinner and conversation. Brooke however, kept stopping to thank people as they paraded by complimenting her on her sexy attire. Brad certainly couldn't blame them for noticing her; she looked magnificent dressed more like a centerfold than a casual diner. One thing he did notice was she was wearing the earrings he had picked out for her the last time they had gone shopping. The memory of placing them on her only to have her leave with Logan was still firmly burnt in his mind, but now the sting of that was muted by her presence with him. At one point during her jovial conversation Brad was distracted, noticing the silver necklace around her neck with the tiny key hanging from it, a solid reminder of what she had control of, and a reminder of his commitment to winning her ever increasing affection.

After dinner and dessert and a few more drooling admirers it was time to head over to the club for the night's festivities. When Brooke started to rise up out of her chair, Brad quickly leapt up pulling her chair back and helping her up. One thing Brad had learned the last few weeks was to really focus on her body language, and anticipating what she needed. Brad felt a duty to help her up from her chair as a gentleman, but even more a sense of adoration for being allowed the one the honor.

Brad took Brooke's hand and gently guided her from the table, placing his other hand kindly on her lower back directing her towards the exit. It wasn't lost on Brooke that he had taken the initiative to touch her without asking, as evident by the appreciative smile on her face.

"Thank you, babe," Brooke gratefully acknowledged.

Brad was feeling ever more confident and proud to be with this amazing woman as they left on the short walk to the club. Once again the clack of Brooke's heals reverberated through the warm evening breeze as they announced her, causing both men and woman to divert their attention and acknowledge her with an approving grin.

"After you, ma'am," Brad announced holding the club door open allowing Brooke to enter ahead of him.

Brad entered directly behind her and guided her to an empty table near the bar.

"Ma'am," Brad declared pulling a chair from the table and holding her hand gently guiding her to her seat.

"I'll be right back."

Brad came back a few minutes later carrying a white wine and some kind of cocktail.

"White wine ma'am," He said placing Brooke's drink in front of her

Brad pulled a chair from the table and slid it next to hers taking his seat beside her as he placed his drink down on a cocktail napkin.

"Thank you baby, that's exactly what I wanted. How did you know?" Brooke giggled.

Brad knew wine was about the only thing Brooke ever drank, so he felt pretty confident he couldn't go wrong with that, as he responded with a knowing smile and slight chuckle.

The club music was gently playing as more and more people gradually poured into the bar, eventually filling the room with over a hundred people. There was a mix of couples and single men scattered around mingling with one another and consuming the libations as the announcement came over the sound system.

"Ok everyone it's time for our charity auction. All the proceeds from tonight's event will go to a very worthy cause so don't be shy and let's get that bidding as high as we can. We are donating all of tonight's proceeds to the children's hospital so get those wallets ready."

"For tonight's auction we need four brave participants who are willing to give themselves up for auction. They must be single and willing to submit to whatever the winning bidder requests. As an added bonus the lovely lady who receives the highest bid tonight will win a free tattoo or piercing from our very own shop in the complex."

"So without any further ado, who would like to be the first victim, I mean willing participant," The announcer laughed.

Brooke raised her hand, indicating she wanted to volunteer to Brad's surprise. The normality of their evening had lulled him into a false sense of security once again. It was the old Brooke that would have sat there quite not wanting to expose herself to a room full of strangers and willingly submit to being sold, albeit for charity. The new Brooke however was more than willing to stand up in a room full of strangers wearing hardly more than a bra, with pride.

"Ok we have our first volunteer." The announcer declared as a tall blond woman from next to the bar walked to the front of the room.

The blond bombshell was wearing a red plaid skirt with a tight white button up shirt tied up in the center exposing her well-toned belly. The white stockings and black high heels completed her prep school attire and certainly had the intended affects, judging from the hoots and hollers coming from the crowd.

"Ok let's start this off at one thousand dollars shall we." The voice commanded.

Brad felt the fear and anticipation well up inside of him, as he realized that Brooke was one of the willing participants in tonight's auction. Once again the secure feelings of togetherness where tossed into a blender of fear and jealousy. While he had been witness to her having sex numerous times at this point, the fear of losing her just never seemed to wear off. Brad had learned to accept the fact Brooke had and most likely would continue fucking other people, but the ability to turn his emotions from loving caring mate, to just aroused voyeur was something he still hadn't mastered. Brad sat there diverting his attention back and forth from the blonde on display to the beautiful woman sitting in front of him, as he contemplated the inevitability of Brooke taking her place at the front of the room soon.

As the auction proceeded with bidders battling back and forth competing for the right to call her their own for the night, Brad replayed in his head the scenes he had witnessed Brooke engage in, and found himself getting aroused by the movie he was envisioning, evident by the familiar pressure again pushing against his cage.

"Come on people this if for charity. Remember you get her full compliance for one night. Heather; hear has agreed to offer herself up for your pleasure for the evening so show her some love and get those bids higher."

The bidding was moving along quickly in five hundred dollar increments until it got to nine thousand dollars.

"Do I hear ninety one hundred?"

There was a couple sitting at one of the tables bidding against a man on the far side of the room that Brad could just barely see through the crowd.

"Ninety one hundred!" The man yelled out.

The crowd had quieted in anticipation, waiting to find out who would finally be victorious, allowing Brad to identify the man in question. It was Logan. The revelation that Logan was there at first worried Brad but that worry quickly turned to relief when her realized Logan was focused on someone other than Brooke. The thought of him being the one to get a night with her, to do with as he pleased, both scared and angered Brad. Perhaps if Brad felt that Logan cared about Brooke it would be different, but it was obvious all Logan cared about was the sex.

It was a mix of emotions difficult to sort out, but Brooke was powerless to deny Logan's power and sexual attractiveness. With Logan, Brooke was nothing but a helpless sex slave to his depraved whim. On the other hand, her relationship with Nick seemed more loving and romantic. In many ways the feelings Brooke seemed to have for Nick was more threatening than the sexual lust she shared with Logan, but either way both presented an emotional challenge that Brad still hadn't mastered.

"Ninety five hundred." The woman sitting at the table called out.

"Ninety five hundred, going once, going twice, three times, sold," The auctioneer proudly announced as the crowd cheered their approval.

The blonde was quickly taken away by two male attendants who sternly grabbed her arms and drug her off out a back door, as the couple got up from the table and followed behind, presumably to collect, pay for and collect their prize.

"Ok who is going to be our second volunteer for the night?" The announcer asked.

Brooke raised her hand again but was passed over for another woman at the back of the room. The bidding went back and forth and much like the last time was between a single man and a couple, fighting it out for who would get to presumably abuse her body for their pleasure.

The second woman was won by the single man with a winning bid of eight thousand dollars, before the third woman was brought up to the front of the room. Brooke had raised her hand again for the third time and once again had gotten passed over. Brooke had a look of disappointment on her face, having been three times overlooked but trying hard not to let it get her down. Brad actually felt bad for her. He didn't like seeing her disappointed, but at the same time he was relived she wouldn't be someone's sex slave either.

Brad found himself once again daydreaming, only this time about the prospects of getting to spend a night with Brooke uninterrupted by the sexual circus that seemed to follow her every night.

"Ninety seven hundred going once, going twice, sold"

The third woman was rushed off in the same abrupt manor as the first two, with another couple following behind to collect their well paid for reward.

"Ok time for our final volunteer. I have been saving the best for last everyone. This incredible woman has only been with us for a few weeks but has quickly become one of our favorite. She excelled in all her classes and will hopefully be with us for many years. Everyone please welcome for her first time in our charity auction...Brooke."

Brad was both shocked and incredibly proud as he heard Brooke's name called out. Her face lit up with joy as she pushed her chair back from the table, causing him to instantly get up helping her to her feet. Brad stood there smiling with pride as Brooke elegantly walked to the front, while the crowd clapped and cheered her on.

"Well isn't she beautiful everyone?" The announcer called out stirring up the enthusiasm for Brooke even more.

"What do you say we start the bidding off at five thousand?"

"Five thousand!" Logan yelled, as he walked from his partially hidden spot to the front of the crowd.

Logan made eye contact with Brad as he strutted to the front of the room, once again trying to rub Brad's nose in his helpless position.

Another voice from across the room rang out.

"Six thousand," It was Michelle, Ones wife.

"Seven thousand," Logan responded, confidently holding his eye contact with Brad.

Brad was as angry at Logan for intentionally trying to taunt him as he was genuinely distressed at the idea of Brooke being a sex slave for the night to him.

"Eight thousand,"

"Whoa, who ever said it doesn't get exciting around here." The announcer whooped.

"We have a bid of eight thousand from... I'm told his number is Ten."

Brad was staring Logan down. He was sick of the constant attempt to drive a wedge between Brooke and him. This was his time to stand up and show Logan who was going to win Brooke once and for all.

"Nine." Logan mocking called out, grinning back at Brad's attempt to stand up for himself and Brooke.

"Ten thousand," Brad hesitated, knowing that was every penny he had saved up in the bank.

Logan smiled, as if he knew Brad had just committed to everything he had. The tension was thick as Logan sized up his competition deciding whether to fold or raise his bid once again.

"Fifteen thousand dollars, a female voice called out.

Brad and Logan both turned to see Michelle standing confidently in front of the table she had been seated at, victoriously grinning.

"Well do I hear another bid?" Rang out from the announcer's microphone.

Logan knew Michelle, and when she wanted something she got it. There was no point in trying to raise her bid, and so he just gave her a nod acknowledging he had been beat. Brad stood there happy Logan had been foiled and felt victorious in his defeat, when Brooke was severely snatched up, and drug off just like the prior three.

"Ok, well that was exciting wasn't it? We don't have to guess who just won themselves a free tattoo do we?"

Brad was watching Michelle and One follow out behind Brooke when he noticed something concerning. They both stopped to chat with Logan. Brad was trying to make out what they were talking about but on the opposite end of a loud club with a cheering crowd there was no hope. All Brad could make out was the friendly pat One placed on Logan's shoulder, before they continued on.

Brad was trying to come to grips with the fact he had once again lost Brooke's attention and hoped he would soon be reunited with her once again, when Logan turned and once more made eye contact with Brad. Logan shot him a sly smile as he threw him a halfhearted salute. It was obvious to Brad; Logan was once again swiping at him, and based on his attitude was about to go join Michelle and One with Brooke.

Brad was licking his emotional wounds as he took the last gulp off his drink and slammed it back on the table.

"Hey we have been asked to escort you back to your room." A thick voice commanded.

Two large men came up to Brad and made it clear with their body language he had better not argue with them.

Brad walked back to his room flanked by the two bouncers when just before he reached his room his attention was diverted to Brooke and Logan as they entered Michelle and One's room on the opposite side of the court.

"Just relax and enjoy the show man." One of the bouncers said as Brad closed the door behind him.

Brad was standing there alone in what was Brooke's room now their room but without her in it. The sense of loss rolled over him like the water slapping against the rocky lake shore. The constant back and forth of emotions was driving him nuts. One second he felt at piece with the world with her and the next minute he felt as if everything he wanted was stripped from him. The knowledge that she was once again with Logan in a den of debauchery both excited and angered him.

As Brad tried to calm himself he realized the TV on the wall over the fireplace was on. The words of the bouncer finally registered in his mind, and he realized this was probably what the man was referring to as the show.

The screen was filled with an odd site. It appeared to be a small black room. The wide angle lens distorted the proportions of the room but it appeared to be rectangular in shape and had three holes on each wall that appeared to have light shining in an otherwise dark box. The light flickered through the holes on the wall as if there were people walking around casting their shadows on the wall blocking the light, but making it obvious there was something going on.

Brad decided to pour himself a brandy and try to relax, trying to take his mind off of Brooke when a figure appeared on the screen. It was hard to see more than the outline of whoever it was but it was obviously a woman from the silhouette.

Brad took a seat with his drink and watched as the woman knelt down in the center of the room facing one of the walls with the holes. One by one the light was blocked as the room got darker and darker, a light up above turned on eliminating the room for the camera.

It was Brooke. She was kneeling in the center of what looked like a three by six foot room with six faced dicks hanging waiting for her attention. At first she seemed tentative almost scared to touch but soon found herself curious enough to explore. Brooke took the first cock in her hand and began stroking it as it gradually stiffened in her grip. While she worked her magic hands up and down the shaft the impatience of others began to show by the wiggling back and forth of others trying to get her attention. Soon Brooke was working her way around the room playing with each cock trying to spread her attention around and please everyone begging for her consideration.

Brad sat there watching in shock at what Brooke was doing. The longer she worked her way around the room the more frantic she got. It was as if she was losing herself in the lust filled desire, no longer constrained by anything other than her ability to physically deal with so many cocks at once. One by one she jerked them all to full staff and bounced around trying to maintain them all as she took the first in her mouth.