Couples Camp Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you wish that was you don't you Ten?" Michelle softly questioned.

Brad was so entranced at the erotic show unfolding in front of him he ignored the question until he felt the sting of Michelle's crop bite him.

"Well do you wish you were him Ten?" Michelle snapped as she swatted Brad to get his attention.

"Yes ma'am I wish I was with her right now." Brad confessed.

One had joined Logan on the other side of the room and the two sat watching as the couple continued their exhibition.

"She didn't wear any underwear today Ten. You see that? You think she forgot, or do you think she did that for Nick?

"I'm sure she didn't forget. She must have done it for Nick." Brad quickly responded this time.

Nick had worked Brooke into a submissive container of sexual hunger, when he instructed her to kneel on the floor in front of him.

"Now you're really gonna like this." Michelle said, increasing the strength and tempo of her crop's sting.

Nick retrieved a black leather collar and leash from a drawer in the bench sitting behind her as she knelt on the red marbled rug patiently waiting for his return. Nick masterfully wrapped the collar around her neck and pushed the other end through the buckle, fastening it closed. He then clipped the leash to the silver buckle and held it in his hand, admiring his work.

Brad's ass was on fire from the constant blows of Michelle's crop as Nick tugged on the leash directing Brooke to crawl next to him like a dog healing for his master. Nick turned and walked directly over to Brad as Brooke obediently crawled next to him keeping pace with his every step.

"Look at him." Nick commanded.

Brooke looked up to stare at Brad as he stood there immobilized looking down at her. It was at that moment that Brad truly got scared. Brooke had been wearing the key to Brad's cage around her neck and every time Brad saw it, it reminded him she was in control of his release but he also took comfort in the knowledge, because he trusted Brooke with his fate.

"Go ahead slut I know you want to." Nick hissed as he gave her leash a little tug forward.

Brooke crawled closer to Brad and stretched out her body reaching for his cage with her mouth. Brooke stuck her tongue out and began lapping at Brad's cage like an attention starved dog. The skin of his stiff cock pushed out between the bars as he received her warm wet strokes of pleasure.

"Don't you like that Ten?" Michelle barked as she violently slapped his ass on both cheeks.

"Yes ma'am," Brad squealed as he pushed forward trying to get away from her violent thrashes.

Brooke continued her affectionate attention reaching up and gripping the cage shoving it in her mouth engulfing it in her hot breath. Brooke was even able to bob forward a few times, as if she was giving Brad a blowjob before Nick pulled her leash forcing her to retreat.

"That's enough slut come with me."

Brooke turned and obediently crawled back to the center of the room staying close to Nick's side.

"I bet you wish you didn't have that cage on right now, don't you Ten?" Michelle growled in Brad's ear.

"Yes ma'am." Brad responded as he turned to see Michelle mockingly holding the silver chain with the key dangling from it.

The idea that Michelle not Brooke now had control over his freedom sent a jolt of fear through Brad's body. This woman now completely controlled him. She had him handcuffed, padlocked in place and now also possessed the key to his cock cage.

"Worried Ten? You should be." Michelle chuckled as she slid the necklace over her head.

Michelle set the thick leather end of her crop on his chin, redirecting Brad's attention back to the center of the room. Brooke was on her knees looking up at Nick licking her lips in anticipation of his next command.

"Would you like to taste my cock, slut?" Nick questioned, knowing full well what Brooke's answer would be.

"Yes please sir." She pleaded.

"Well get to it then slut." Nick instructed.

Brooke reached up and pulled the tip of his belt from the loop and quickly unbuckled him, giving her access to the button holding his slacks closed. She made quick work of the simple device holding his black pants closed and yanked down the closed zipper.

"Slow down slut, we have plenty of time." Nick ordered as he pulled his hips back, teasing his pet with his distance.

Brooke ran her tongue along her upper lip showing her desire for him as the frustration of his tease built the anticipation. Nick took a step forward returning to within her reach as he looked down at her with a reassuring smile. Thankful for his return Brooke seductively ran her hand up the inside of his leg and came to rest on the bulge now forming in his underwear.

Brooke took her time relishing the warmth of his growing package, separated from her palm by a thin peace of cotton, as she gently squeezed him.

"You see how his eyes control her? Her desire is his to shape as he wants." Michelle whispered in Brad's ear as she ran her soft hand across his now red hot cheeks, causing every nerve in his body to ignite.

Brooke extended her fingers and curled them over the edge of Nick's waistband slowly tugging it down exposing his neatly trimmed package. The proud smile on Nick's face gradually shifted to a look of pure desire as Brooke reached up with her other hand pulling his cotton covering out of her way, and releasing his stiffening meat.

"Look at how she teases him with her mouth Ten. She wants to make him as crazy for her as she is for him." Michelle quietly pointed out.

Brooke circled the tip of Nick's cock with her wet tongue as the drool of anticipation built at the edges of her mouth. Her desire for him would have overwhelmed her, and dictated her actions, if it wasn't for her complete obedience to his control. The scent of his skin intoxicating her and causing her to be completely dominated by his presence, she could no longer resist and pushed him past her craving lips.

"That's a good little slut; make your sir hard for you." Nick coached.

Brooke restrained herself from violently plunging him down her throat, but instead was trying to follow his instructions and take it slow. She took her time sliding her tongue along the veined underside of his quickly firming shaft as she steadily sucked him to his full potential.

"Ok slut, get up here." Nick cheerfully announced as he patted the bright red cushion.

Brooke quickly stood up as Nick tugged on her leash, directing her to take a seat on the bench.

"This is my favorite part." Michelle muttered giving Brad two quick pats on his ass with her bare hand.

Nick reached around the bench and picked up a hank of rope in his left hand, while he held firmly onto her leash in his right. Nick took the shiny white mass of rope and gently rubbed it along Brooke's upper arm and shoulder causing her to shiver and form Goosebumps in its wake. Methodically he slid the wad of rope across her chest, circling her nipples, teasing her with what was to come.

Brooke freely placed her hands behind her back, at Nick's direction, where he firmly bound her wrists and arms together. He took his time wrapping and folding the rope making sure the bounds were tight enough to keep her from escaping but would not hurt. Soon Nick had another hank of rope he was unfurling and expertly wrapping around her chest forming a harness that compressed her tits outward and wrapped back around her neck much like a halter top, leaving a length of the combined ends dangling behind her back.

Nick took a break from his skillful binding to stroke Brooke's face with his firm hand teasing her parched lips with his thumb as she parted them and attempted to take a playful bite. Nick responded with a light and equally playful slap to her cheek before leaving her to retrieve another bunch of rope.

This time Nick spun his web around her waist and mid-section leaving a long length dangling over the bench. Another tug at her leash caused Brooke to re position herself and in no time Nick had both her legs wrapped and folded back pulling her heals to her ass.

Brad was in awe of the ease at which Nick bound Brooke, completely helpless now to resist any advances to her body by anyone. The only defense she had left was her mouth. If she chose to plead for her release she could, but nothing about her gave the indication she wanted that at all. She laid there on her stomach, her breasts compressed under her bodyweight, alone with her thoughts as Nick double checked her bindings.

Nick took the dangling ends of the ropes he had tied around Brooke and began one by one weaving them through a large steel ring hanging from the ceiling above the bench. Brooke was completely helpless as Nick attached her strand by strand taking up the slack in each as he went. Brad watched intently as he studied each flick of the rope and each twist of the bite. He followed the cable from each part of her body up through the steel ring and then followed the heavier rope tied to the ring that ran all the way to a pulley high up on the ceiling before it took a turn and darted over to another ring on the wall.

After double and triple checking each spot on Brooke's bound body, Nick leaned in whispering something in her ear.

"Now the real fun begins Ten. Are you ready? "Michelle hissed. As Logan and One got up from their seat and walked to the center of the room.

Nick took a few steps towards the anchor point on the wall and reached up grabbing the taught rope that ran from it up to the ceiling. Nick pulled down raising Brooke up off the bench as One and Logan slid it out from under her and pushed it aside. Nick gently let up on the rope lowering Brooke back to her original position, this time without the support of a surface underneath her.

As One and Logan stood watching, Nick returned to his restrained pet now helplessly dangling from the ceiling, completely exposed and without any semblance of control. He gently pushed her knee causing her to spin like a weightless hunk of flesh; he let her spin two or three revolutions before stopping her and re checking all her bindings.

Nick gave the two waiting men a nod, apparently indicating they could now approach and begin their molesting of her body.

"When they are done with her, she won't be able to walk." Michelle said in a nefarious tone.

Brad watched as One and Logan both stripped naked tossing their clothes aside and both already sporting stiff erections. Logan took his place behind Brooke and quickly worked his hand between her legs parting her and guiding himself between her moist folds.

One positioned himself at Brooke's head and lewdly pushed his eight inches between her open lips. Brooke was stuck between the two cocks pushing back and forth like some odd sexual tug of war. One was vigorously fucking Brooke's mouth as Logan pushed himself deeper and deeper causing Brooke to moan around One's aggressive onslaught.

Nick left the three alone as he walked over to Brad and Michelle.

"She really is an amazing catch, isn't she?" Nick said as he approached.

"She sure is." Michelle responded.

Brad couldn't take his eyes off the show in front of him. It was aggressive and frantic and yet Brooke seemed completely willing. There was no sense of fear from her, but a helplessness to resist her body's desire.

"I'll show you how to fuck a slut and completely satisfy 'em." Nick confidently declared.

Brad didn't take Nick's words to be cruel or demeaning but rather instructive. It was almost matter-of-fact, something a teacher would say before showing an apprentice.

"Nick knows how to please a woman, you could learn a lot from him Ten." Michelle said giving Nick a kiss on the cheek.

Brad continued watching as Brooke moaned around One's cock. Logan was pumping away at her, fucking her with his enormous cock as One started to tense pushing himself as deep into her throat as he could reach. Even from this distance Brad could see One's pulsing cock was pumping Brooke full of his seed.

"He hasn't come in almost as long as you Ten, so I guarantee he is filling her stomach." Michelle's hot breath reveled.

"Ok well that's my cue." Nick declared as he turned and walked away.

One was pulling his spit covered cock from Brooke's dripping mouth while Logan was still virulently pumping away at her now dripping cunt, when Nick gave him a discreet tap on the shoulder. The scene reminded Brad of a professional wrestler tagging in his teammate.

Logan replaced One at Brooke's mouth and Nick took Logan's place pumping her pussy from behind as she swung bound and helpless. The abrupt changes seemed to send waves of shock and confusion through Brooke, but she gave in to her lustful desires and surrendered to the feelings of helpless eroticism.

"He really has a way of bringing the slut out, doesn't he?" Michelle giggled.

Nick took his place behind Brooke and easily slid into her already stretched opening. Brad was struck by the difference in style of Nick from Logan. While Logan was fast and aggressive, Nick was firm and steady. Nick was holding the ropes running from her ankles up to the ring for control as he steadily fucked.

The smell of sex filled the room as Brooke's moans of pleasure got louder and louder, and she twitched with her first orgasm. Nick continued fucking her unrelated by her continues screams now trying desperately to escape her cock stuffed mouth. Logan was half way in Brooke's stretched face, pushing his way deeper as her second frantic scream escaped.

"How much more do you think she can take Ten?" Michelle taunted.

Brad was fixated on Nick's style when he was shocked back to his reality by a stinging bit to his ass.

"Answer me Ten. How much more do you think she can take?"

"I don't know ma'am. " Brad snapped back with a tear now welling up in his eye.

"I bet you would be surprised how much it takes to satisfy a slut like Brooke." Michelle chuckled.

Brad watched as Logan continued his push deeper finally touching his balls to her chin, before Brooke gaged and Logan pulled himself back. Gradually Brooke seemed to adjust to Logan's length and soon she was being as aggressively fucked by Logan as she had been by One.

Nick relentlessly kept his pace as Logan started to tense and moan his own sexual approval.

"Yeah that's it slut, swallow it, swallow every drop of me come slut." Logan grunted as he pulsed, down Brooke's bulging throat.

Nick stopped his relentless pumping and replaced Logan only to have One take his place at Brooke's now puffy and dripping pussy. It wasn't long before One was grunting and growing, releasing his load inside Brooke before pulling out and leaving her a dripping mess.

"They can go all day Ten. With a little help, from a little blue pill, they will be able to satisfy that slut eventually." Michelle undeniably reveled.

"I bet you would love to join them, wouldn't you Ten?"

"Oh yes ma'am, please." Brad pleaded, desperately wanting to get some release.

"Ha ha, I don't think so little fella." Michelle laughed as she flicked his cage.

Brad's cock was dripping tears of excitement as he watched Brooke's bound body uncontrollably shake from the intense orgasms flooding her limp body. Wave after wave of electrified desire pulsed through her as Nick soothed her mouth with his caring cock.

"Oh that's it slut, stick your tongue out for me." Nick ordered as he pulled his swollen dick from her tight lips.

Nick franticly stroked his cock until he couldn't take it any longer and started shooting his white hot load on Brooke's desperately waiting tongue. Brooke was struggling to push her tongue out far enough and catch every drop of Nick's warm gift to her. It was like Brooke needed his seed to live, any lost would take years off her life and she simply couldn't bring herself to lose a moment.

"She sure does like his cum Ten. You see that?" Michelle questioned.

"Yes ma'am she sure seems to." Brad admitted.

"It sure would be a shame to see her miss out on that wouldn't it?"

"Uh, um, well, uh yeah I guess it would, yeah." Brad stammered, trying to process what her question really meant.

Brooke hung there shivering dripping from both ends as Nick went to the wall to untie the rope from its mooring, and lower Brooke just a foot off the floor. Brad thought they were done with her and where lowering her to release her from her bondage, but to his surprise it appeared they were only getting started.

Logan positioned himself under Brooke and pushed his hips up pushing his giant erection skyward and into her already swollen pussy, while One kneeled at her face and offered her up another firm popsicle she could prove her skills on.

Brooke certainly seemed to be slowing down, her enthusiasm seemed to be giving way to exhaustion, but she wasn't giving in quite yet. As One and Logan worked out their pace Nick took his position behind Brooke's swaying body, with a small bottle of what looked like clear lube.

Nick kneeled between Logan's outstretched legs and carefully squirted a stream of gooey liquid on her puckered asshole. Not sure if it was the over stimulating activity or the fact that Brooke had just become used to every hole in her body being available for use, but she didn't seem to show any signs of surprise when Nick pushed the head of his bulbous cock firmly into her only empty entrance and rested.

Nick remained still, allowing Brooke's rocking forward and back to press her onto his waiting cock gently stretching her farther and gaining complete access. Brooke's body was completely overwhelmed with sensations as Nick eased himself forward sliding deeper and deeper until he too was fully engulfed.

"What do you think Ten? Isn't Brooke beautiful when she's completely filled?"

"Oh god yes ma'am, she certainly is." Brad thoroughly agreed.

The three men gradually got into sink with one another and began to slowly pump into all three of her openings at the same time. Brooke's body was glistening with tiny beads of sweat as she swung to the time of their movements. Her moans muffled, by One as her tone got louder and more frantic. Brooke's orgasms seemed to be coming faster and faster, almost non-stop as her three male suitors did their best to overwhelm her with pleasure. Brooke's body relentlessly quivered as continues waves of pleasure overtook her helpless body.

"Looks like it's going to take a while to make them come again, I hope she doesn't pass out before they are done." Michelle snickered, slapping Brad on the ass again, reminding him of the burning she had imposed on him earlier.

"You better hurry up One, you don't have much time left." Michelle loudly announced, causing him to turn and look at her.

One speed up his pumping, but to no avail, before he could come again Michelle announced.

"Times up One, get your ass over here now."

One pulled his still erect cock out of Brooke's mouth leaving her hanging still impaled by her other two lovers, and stood up. With a disappointed look on his face One made his way over to Michelle stopping right in front of her with his head slightly bowed down.

"Go wait in the corner, and I will be there when I am ready for you." She exclaimed to One.

"Yes ma'am." Was all he said, as he stepped to the corner, with his back to the room.

Brooke's moaning was no longer muffled by One's invasion, and grew louder as Nick and Logan both worked in concert. Soon her moans became screams of overwhelming ecstasy and the juice of her orgasms flowed continuously.

"Those pills sure are magic." Michelle softly laughed as Brooke's screaming died down and she became silent.

Brad grew worried something was wrong as Brooke's lifeless body hung receiving the last of Logan and Nick's seed. Both men let loose simultaneously growling like wild dogs mating with the packs bitch. Logan was first to pull out and slide himself from under Brooke, leaving Nick and his still stiff cock throbbing inside her darkest hole.