Couples Camp Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad could see Brooke was still breathing, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath, hanging motionless as Nick slowly withdrew his slick cock from her. Brooke's entire body was red and glistening with beads of sweat, as her pussy and ass leaked all over the ornate red carpet beneath her.

Brad watched as Nick gently lowered Brooke to the carpet and masterfully untied her leaving her naked and spent body lying there dripping with their combined fluids.

"Well it looks like you enjoyed that as well." Michelle teased playfully tugging on Brad's caged cock.

Brad looked down at his dripping cage, as Michelle shook the clear liquid steadily dripping from the head of his swollen prison. The pre cum of excitement gave away Brad's true feelings for Brooke. No matter how slutty she was, and no matter who was bringing her that pleasure, he was still attracted to her body, and wanted nothing more than to feel her wrapped around him in every way.

As Nick removed the last of the ropes wrapped around Brooke's body Michelle unlocked Brad, removing his handcuffs, and releasing him from his prison pole.

"Go to her Ten. Show her how much you love her." Michelle suggested.

Brad spun his hand around his wrists, rubbing the blood back into circulation as he hurried to the nearly unconscious love of his life. Without saying a word Nick handed Brad a folded blanket which he then wrapped around Brook's shivering body. As Brad wrapped her and put his arms around her trying to help her regain her place in reality, Michelle called out.

"Take her back to your room and let her get some sleep, Ten."

Brad scooped up Brooke's soaked body wrapped in a soft pink blanket and stood up carrying her in his arms. Nick held the door open as Brad carried Brooke out of their room and across the courtyard in the noontime sun. It wasn't until he had closed the door behind him, safely back in their room, when Brad realized he had never put any clothes on himself. He was so concerned about Brooke he walked across the courtyard carrying her wearing only his cage and a red ass.

Brooke was groggy and spent as Brad laid her gently on the bed in their room unfolding her from her moving blanket and lovingly covering her with the soft cotton sheets on their bed. Brad tossed the used blanket aside and slid into bed next to Brooke to hold and comfort her. Brooke sighed and rolled towards Brad as she felt his skin close to hers. Brooke summoned enough strength to fling her arm around him feeling the strength of his safe and loving embrace returning the gesture.

"God I love you," Brooke gasped as she lost her fight with conciseness.

Brad lay there holding her feeling the warmth of her breath as she slept. The sweet and salty smell of her skin overtaking his nostrils as the slick results of her activities oozed out of her body. Brad lay there wide awake unable to keep his mind off of her gaping holes dripping with the batter of three other men. Brad remembered the revelation Brooke had stopped taking her pills and started to imagine the potential of her being impregnated. The thought of her pregnant with another man's baby spun a web of confusion that kept him from falling asleep, as his mind raced around in circles. Brad waffled back and forth asking himself if he could stay with her, if she carried the baby of another. Could he stay with her raising a child that wasn't his, or would he leave the only woman he ever truly loved over it? The possibilities swirled around in his mind as he felt the excess seed spill out of her and onto his leg.

Brad decided to gently ease himself from Brooke's embrace and softly slip under the covers. He had eaten her out before to clean her, there was no reason not to do it again. Brad carefully turned Brooke as he positioned his mouth between her mushy legs and slid his tongue into her silky smooth folds. The slickness of her offered no resistance to his intrusion and to his surprise she was looser than he had ever felt before.

Brad pushed his tongue as deep as he could scooping up anything left behind trying desperately to reduce the risk of her conceiving. He collected any salty slime he came in contact with as he worked his way around her insides rounding up anything possible. Brooke was so completely spent she slept right through Brad's deliberate search completely unaware of his devotion.

Finally confident he had gotten everything possible Brad returned his head to the pillow and snuggled up to Brooke's used body. Holding her, relishing the feel of her skin next to his, Brad drifted off to sleep, thankful he no longer had two exercise classes a day.