Couples Counseling Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Victor leans his back against the post, waiting. He is shirtless, his own sweat etching out the shape of his muscles under the track lighting. Pants on but flap open, he's idly fluffing his bitch-taming 'meat, looking almost bored doing it. The expression in his eyes is a bit more intent, though, fixed on his promised prize, which winks at him from the junction of her toned buttocks and her tightly-strapped thighs.

Mon dieu, the way he looks, and the way I feel, I would drop everything and fuck him now. But I've got work to do. And I am a Professional.

I uncuff Tosh's wrists and place his puppy-gloved hands behind his neck. He knows, like a good slave, to hold his elbows out, so I let him do that himself. With a tap under his chin, I encourage him to hold his face high. I sigh. I love a naked slave-boy in this attentive posture, especially when his 'meat is straight out and tipped up, as Tosh's is now. Oddly enough, although this is a posture of rigorously trained submission, in his case, it has a certain ring of ... authority.

Which is good. That's what I want him to have. But just for this. I remind him, "Say it again, pet. Louder. And with feeling."

"Fuck her," he repeats. He says it looking up into his wife's face, cruelly smirking at her. "My permission is yours, Mistress: Mercilessly tame-fuck my wife."

He looks at Vic, then at me. "Use your 'implement,' Mistress, your tool, your 'whip-with-a-cock' -- and fuck that disobedient slave-cunt into submission. Make it degrading, punishing and merciless. Break her from the inside out."

Goodness. If there's a verbal equivalent of the glob of spit Paige planted between his eyes a little eyes earlier, I think Tosh just found it.

He smirks into Paige's tearful eyes. "And let me watch."

Then looking at me, he can barely suppress the cheeky little smile that steals onto his lips as he says it, "If it pleases Mistress."

Oh, it does. I hum happily, shaking my head. "Oh my. Today our boy becomes a man? Well..."

I turn to Victor. "Well, you heard the man."

In a single stride, the Bull is smack behind his trussed-up fuck-doll's sex, his cock like a ramrod poised at her gate. Paige in turn, either method-acting her role or genuinely feeling it, is wriggling furiously inside what little give there is to her bondage, yelping in protest like a muzzled bitch ... deliciously fighting back. Not that her captive cunt has a chance.

Gripping her haunches, the Bull's bitch-tamer takes a hands-free glide-path to stick the landing.

At first, silence.

Next, I watch Paige's eyes roll so far back in her head, they fucking disappear. Next, her entire body trembles like she's in a California quake zone. And next ...

Well, I don't have the letters on my keyboard for the sounds I hear next. It's like a tortured wretch in the pits of Hell; except, this is a Hell that features Orgy Night or something; where the Nookie of the Damned is scales-of-magnitude better than anything on earth. I'll just put: <<Unabashed ring-gagged bondage-slut penetration-screaming>>

The nipple-clamp bells chime, tinka-linka-tinka-linka.

"Deeper, mon Taureau," I instruct.

"Break her," Tosh growls.

"Avec plaisir. Pour toi, ma Maîtresse," the Bull replies, a courtesy just before the next thrust; then with a collegial nod to Tosh, "et pour ta camarade."

With that, the Black Bull gives a feral grunt as he drives his bitch-tamer home into the sheath of Paige's captive cunt.

Tinka-linka.

<<Unabashed ring-gagged bondage-slut penetration-screaming>>

* TO BE CONTINUED.... *