Couples Counseling Pt. 03

Story Info
Tosh's turn; paige the bondage-slut; enter the Black Bull.
5.5k words
4.29
5.3k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinky Reader,

Oh dear, have I been giving the impression things are supposed to go badly for Tosh? Well, here he gets his equal time for rebuttal.

So plz be a sport, hear him out, and keep an open mind 😊

xxox Emm

* * * * * * * * *

"Couples Counseling" Part Three

by Emmalee_Strict

©2024

With my fingers on the velcro flap at the back of his neck, I pause, exhale, and give Toshiro's ballgagged face a look: It's soft and stern at the same time, and it's meant to say, I'm trying to be on your side, Tosh. It's his turn. He's going to get my impartiality.

But it's a warning too. Be obedient and respectful to me. You don't want to get on my bad side.

"Nguhh," Tosh mumbles. His eyes seem to show understanding and assent, but I can't be sure. One way to find out.

ZZZZTT - Pop! The gag exits his mouth accompanied by a gasp. The drool-covered rubber ball and its black nylon straps dangle from the chain that hoists him up. Hands over head, pressed up to and facing his wife, who's bound the same way, now re-gagged. Like Paige before, Tosh works his sore jaw and licks his lips.

"Three minutes, " I remind him, hooking a finger into the ring of his collar.

He turns to me, meets my eyes and states it flatly: "Rope."

Nice ante, I think.

"Rope," he repeats, this time eyes on Paige, where they remain. "You love it. I do too -- I mean, using it, not wearing it. And you know this, rope-slut, because we've done it. Before this became a whole thing, and we brought in Em... we brought Mistress into the mix, you agreed to play rope bondage with me. And you loved it...

"Until you didn't. And that's what you need to answer for, Paige. Here, tonight. Now."

Well stated, Tosh. I show him an approving nod.

"I studied. I admit it -- I studied those shibari videos for hours. I got the best rope, imported from Japan. I worked that hemp over, softened it, got used to it in my hands. Practiced as best I could with furniture, bathroom fixtures, and... myself," a little cockily, showing us he isn't ashamed. "And you know it, slut, I learned."

There's a little dip of Paige's face, not quite a nod. I remember. I know. You did.

"That first time, that Friday night in the bedroom, you knelt willingly and naked on the bed. Remember that, naked? Oh, I gave you the option to get tied up in your clothes. Not overtly sexual that way. Just getting a feel for it. We could've eased into it that way, if you wanted.

"But you, you chose naked -- you wanted me to strip you, in fact -- and forcefully. And I'll come back to that, but --"

"Time permitting," I interject, nodding at the wall clock. "So move along. But I will definitely put a pin in that."

"Thank you, Mistress," he says. "Remember the naked part, Paige? Remember how you told me you wanted that feeling of exposure to me, while I was fully clothed? You asked for that too. You know what that is, slut, that's a fetish. And it has a name. 'CMNF.'"

She shakes her head no. I shoot her a withering glare. She holds still.

"Why don't you show us, Paige?" he dares her. Then to me, "If it pleases Mistress."

I like how Tosh is getting a sense for the proper vocal decorum. So I reward him. "What do you propose?"

"Let me down. Give me some rope. And she'll show you what I mean."

Forgetting to add 'Mistress,' I note; I don't scold him, though. I'm interested in his tone of voice. His growing confidence and sense of righteousness. I'm not saying I like it, just that I'm studying it. I'm tossing it into the 'tosh/Dom' and 'tosh/sub' buckets I'm tallying in my head.

"Oh, it's a good idea, puppy-boy. But soory, I've got a better one."

I reach up and unclip Paige's kitten-mittens from the vertical chain. "Meantime, go on. Don't waste those precious seconds."

"I'm saying, if you could see -- Mistress, she will melt into those ropes. Sigh and moan while they close in and tighten around her. It's like a born bondage-slut waking up, coming alive in my hands. That's what I want -- what I propose to show you." He bows his head, "If it pleases Mistress."

"Oh, it does, and it will." I unbuckle the strap around their knees and toss it aside. "But I'll find out for myself. I'm kind of hands-on that way."

In a few seconds, I've got my playthings separated. Paige is down from the suspension chain -- leading her by her collar, I have her repositioned onto the carpet, ballgag unclipped from the chain but still snug in her mouth, ankles uncuffed, hands held obediently behind her. At my prodding, she bows her head to wait, while I turn back to Tosh.

"Nice erection, slave," I smile. I'd noticed when I unstrapped their waists and took away the sexual partition of the cutting board, my puppy-boy's manhood was fully engorged. It's free in space now, straight out and tipped up. "Keep it like that."

His eyes confused, he gasps at the order.

"Back up," I instruct him as I loose the ratchet on the overhead pulley. I let the chain feed out and go slack, easing him down. "Back onto the carpet. On your knees."

I see a flare of resistance in his muscles as he grudgingly obeys. His ankles are cuffed, which makes the kneeling motion a little awkward, but he gets it done. His hands are above him still, puppy-gloves clipped to the vertical chain, but loosely, just above his head. Settled on the carpet, he squares his shoulders, trying to present with an air of self-assurance. I note that too.

"Go on," I prod him. Tosh opens his mouth to speak, but I cut him off, "-- about something else, though."

From the bottom drawer of the cabinet, I fetch a hank of rope. "I'm sure you've got other ideas about how you want to use your domestic slave."

"Like, for oral service, Mistress?"

I move behind my captive kitten as I uncoil the rope and double it up it in my hands. "Yes, please," I giggle. "Talk about that."

First, I fold Paige's forearms up at mid-back and bind them with a couple of loose loops. I take a line from there, pass it over her chest, and... well, he's right, I feel her melting. No mistaking that. And as I proceed, the aforementioned 'sighs' and 'moans' follow.

Tosh continues, "Glad you asked. Mistress, I truly believe, this slut is far too talented a cocksucker to be anything but a submissive! It would be a crime against nature to waste that mouth on a bitch who uses it to give orders, not pleasure."

"Well, not --" I start, then bite my lip. It's his time, not mine to cut in on; but I disagree. It's not submissive, necessarily, for a Domme to put her mouth on a malesub's privates. It can be for edging-discipline, a tease or torment, or a punishment. And it shows 'ownership' over the male member. It is frankly, whatever she tells him it is. In any case, the better the oral skills, the firmer the control.

But I don't want to contradict him; that would be undermining. Nor do I want to give my kitty-slut any bright ideas. "Soory, go on."

"Make her show -- I mean, if it pleases Mistress, have her, her -- demonstrate her talents."

"On you?"

"Yes, Mistress. You referee. And if you believe she's not giving 100%," he grins, "punish her."

"Mfff?" kitty moans into her gag.

I let the suggestion slide. I'm not going to let him steal that play from his wife's playbook. Besides, I'm busy tying her up -- quickly, with sure hands, a little forcefully. And I can tell that's working for her.

So can Tosh. "You feel it, Mistress, don't you...?"

I don't reply; I'm too enthralled with feeling it. Glancing at him while I work, I notice his erection has barely sagged, if at all. I don't blame him. If he's a habitual voyeur of shibari bondage porn, he has to appreciate the show I'm putting on for him. With his wife, specifically, as the porn star... which I think is working for him.

"Hhh-nngh," she murmurs.

Soon, I have my kitten's upper torso wrapped in rope, arms cinched tightly to her ribcage, a snug criss-cross of hemp forming a wide X that frames her little tits. I glance over her shoulder and see her long nipples perking up at attention. Oh ya, this is one enthusiastic little rope-slut.

"Mistress," Tosh says, "test her pussy. You'll see."

I do, my fingers slipping easily inside her juicy folds.

"Hnhh!" kitty practically squeals at the abruptness of the intrusion. Her hips shudder, and I watch that vibration travel down her legs, and she dips at the knees. With my other hand on the ropes, I hold her up.

I yank back her ponytail to put her ear next to my lips. Still diddling her snatch, I whisper so Tosh can't hear, "Answer true, bondage-slut. Which would you prefer? Me tying you up like this, just you and me alone... one on one? Or me doing it like this, with your husband watching?"

She answers through gulps and pants, whispering back, "...husband..."

"Thank you, kitten," I giggle. I'm not sure where to file that one away...

Except no, I think I get it. It's just then I realize, the whole time I've been trussing her up, she's had her fluttering eyes fixed on her husband's erection. Putting on a show for him, and liking the 'applause' from the audience. Exhibitionist, yes, but something deeper too: It's easier for her to yield control -- in front of him -- if it's me doing me it, because she trusts me with that power.

Because I'm skilled at taking it -- that's the thing. If she had the same level of trust in her husband's skills, well... For his sake, I hope he's learning from me.

And for her part, she's begging him to. File that away under 'paige/sub.'

#-#

Time to ramp it up.

Fist in her ponytail, quickly and forcefully I push my rope-slut's bound upper body down, bending her at the waist. Her legs collapse under her and I guide her onto her knees. Then onto her belly. Leaving her face-down on the carpet, I go get a new coil of rope to start tying up her legs.

"Mistress," Tosh cautions me, "this may be where you run into trouble, like I did. She liked it, I said, until she didn't. This is how it is with us. When I take my control to the next level -- she's not ready to give up hers."

"Nghh!" kitty protests underneath me, obviously disagreeing with the characterization.

*SMACK, SMACK!* I spank her ass, both cheeks, firmly with the flat of my hand. "Quiet, bitch! Your husband has the floor!"

I start binding her ankles. Looking up at Tosh, "Go on, I'm interested in this."

And I am. Kudos to him for guessing that where it comes to the nature and source of Paige's resistance... well, I'm all ears. My pussy is listening, too.

"She's stubborn about surrendering control, but fickle too. A bad combination."

'Smart-Assed Masochist?' I tuck the question into the Paige bucket for future consideration. 'Closet Yielder?'

"Mistress, that's the OCD control-freak in her," Tosh goes on, "but it's also her fear. And I'm sure Mistress knows, the sub's fear of giving up control isn't a reason for the Dominant to stop -- it's a reason to push on. Challenge the sub, right? Make her face her fear. Does Mistress disagree?"

"Mistress does not," I smile. As I make a new loop above her knees, I'm aware of the struggle I'm feeling not only in her muscles, but inside her conflicted ego. Crouching the way I am makes me feel the stickiness between my thighs and the fresh juices dribbling down over that. And I can see, in the overhead track lighting, framed by her ass-cheeks and inner thighs, her pussy-lips are swollen, slick and glistening the same way.

Oh ya, it thrills me to have Paige as my naked plaything. And despite her frothing cocktail of anxieties, I sense the feeling is mutual.

I smile at Tosh. "By the way, you've kept me interested enough, I'm granting you extra time. So keep going."

"NGHH!" kitty loudly gripes.

I laugh. She's voicing her displeasure, no doubt, at the inequity of that. But because I'd warned her already, she needs a strict reminder. I rear back from my crouch, grab the whip from the countertop, and slash her clenched buttocks.

*THWACK!*

"UGHH!"

"My house, my rules, slave. That's strike two. You interrupt your husband once more, your next round begins with the cane. And that won't tickle. Understood?"

She lifts her head off the carpet and nods it emphatically.

I wink at Tosh. "You get extra time, if nothing else because, goodness --" I sigh, "we've had all these distractions."

Some of them caused by me, I admit, and deliberately. I've been taking pains to give Tosh an advantage during his time, only because I was doing the opposite when it was Paige's. Evening things out, tipping the table in his favor. It's only fair. You're welcome, Tosh.

Paige is finding that out, and she doesn't like it. The unfairness! Did she expect me to go on favoring her because of some kind of 'sisterhood' thing? I hope she did; I'm starting to enjoy the mind-fuck of thwarting her expectations. Frustrating the spoiled brat.

Violating her. And keeping her helpless to do anything about it.

She needs that lesson.

#-#

"I would subdue that ass vigourously, given the chance," Victor told me, coming away from that dinner at Minerva's. His soft French accent lent an ironic edge to his words. Walking to his car and the drive home to my place, we wasted no time swapping notes on the power couple. And that's what he wanted to lead with. That he'd like to fuck Paige? Duh.

"Quelle brat. What she needs is a taming-fuck. Just not sure if she knows it yet."

"D'accord," I replied, tossing my sweater back over my shoulder.

Vic carried his sports coat tucked under one arm. It was a hot summer's night, getting muggier as we walked in the direction of the water. I went on, "But my view is more nuanced. I sense her limits are... complex."

"Complex," Vic agreed, laughing, "and self-contradictory. There's a lot of sexual tension in those."

I teased him. "I saw the sparks flying between you two --"

"All from her side, Emm, I swear!" He bridled at the accusation. "I promised you I'd show that respect to the married couple, and as far as I'm concerned, I made good. Now, I won't deny I lusted after her..."

"She's a saucy little 'come-hither' wench, isn't she?"

"Speaking of that marriage. Do you have a sense of, um...?"

"How open it is? Can't be sure yet, but I don't think that's a bridge they're ready to cross. Oh, and him --"

"Yeah, I saw. No cuckold fetish there."

"No," I agreed. "You intimidated him, though, just not in a sexy way."

He laughed. "Got that too."

"Ya, but put a pin in it, I could be wrong about his bent. But as for her? I'm pretty sure you're right. She's up there on her attention-mongering pedestal, just daring somebody to knock her off, shut her up and, as you put it... tame her ass."

"And she'd like it if that somebody was me," Vic stated as he put his arm around me.

I punched his arm disapprovingly. He quickly added, "Aww, cherie, I'm not being egotistical about it. Or even aspirational. I'm just stating a fact."

I laughed, stopped and swung around in front of him. Gazing first into his gorgeous, shiny dark eyes, I leaned in for a wet, voracious kiss.

He responded in kind, his firm hand gripping my throat.

"ooh!"

At that point I'd already made up my mind, when he got me home, I was going to invite him to play in the dungeon, and I'd offer myself up to bottom. I hadn't told him that yet, but I was about to. The kiss couldn't wait, though. That came from the way he'd just said, 'stating a fact'... and with that cocky certainty in his gentle voice. And the French accent?... Well, that just made my anticipation for the rest of the evening a little, you know, juicier.

Long story short, Victor bound, beat and buggered me 'vigorously' that night, and rocked my world to its core while he was at it.

#-#

Flash forward a couple years, to earlier this week. "I'm going to grant you your wish, old chum," I explained over the phone. "I'm going to give you Paige."

I almost heard the sound of his jaw dropping over the phone. Injecting myself into the silence, I set out the guidelines and guardrails for the care and handling of his plaything during the upcoming couples-counseling session.

"Listen closely. Take notes if you need to."

I assured him he'd get to tame-fuck her to his cock's content; that would be the payment for his services, and his fair spoils. Just not at first; not 'til I said so. I had specific ideas, which he didn't need to know, about when and where in relation to my mind-fuck games with Tosh that the glorious consummation would belong. "D'accord?"

"D'accord."

No breath-play. No sense-dep. Moderate corporal if he felt like it, but no marking. Oh definitely, race-play.

He could help himself to the slut's sassy, bossy, loquacious mouth.

I told him to be liberal in his use of manhandling and verbal abuse. He agreed, that was his plan anyway. On separate ends of the phone connection, we both drank to that.

But I told him, her anus was off limits to him.

That tender, pink bud was going to be mine.

#-#

I cinch the rope between Paige's upper thighs and knot it off. Finished. She's completely helpless.

While I was trussing up her legs, I saw Tosh was right about this stage of the bondage: She was fighting me. I could feel it in the clenching muscles of her hips that it was getting a little too strict for her tastes. She was struggling with surrender: a squirmy, pouty, self-entitled sort of resistance.

"Nuh-nuh-nuh!" her ballgagged mouth grunted.

But more deeply than that, what I get from her is that she struggles with her terror of losing all power.

Good. I like this side of her. I like playing on the edges of it, without her permission. Me in control, but unpredictable. I like her frustration and uncertainty... And truth be told, just generally, I like inspiring fear. It turns me on.

Along with my hands, I turn my attention away from her, over to Tosh. "You were saying? About her tipping point, where it comes to relinquishing control...?"

"She won't let me push her past that, Mistress. Safe-word, red light, 'untie me now.'"

"That's why the Good Lord made gags," I offer with a sly smile. Groping my kitty's bum, I scrape my nails across her freshest whiplash. Proving my point, her gagged mouth gives stifled, tortured moan. "Worked for me."

"Gags are a hard limit for her, Mistress. And that's part of the same problem. 'Take away my voice,' she thinks, 'and there goes all my power.'"

"Ahh-hah," I say, encouraging him, although it's not something I didn't already know. "Good thing I didn't ask her permission then, eh?"

Sitting on my hip beside her, I slide my hand between her luscious ass-cheeks, and my fingers easily invade her vulva from the rear approach.

"Ngh!" Paige heaves her chest off the floor, her spine arching back, whimpering. Her arms squirm in their ropes, confirming her helplessness to stop me from abusing her captive pussy.

Turning my hand up, I delve in deeper, my middle finger locating her clit, giving it a single quick stroke.

She squeals. Her hips buck. Argh.

I ease off. Self-control, I remind myself; although it's tough, because there's a fire in my belly that really wants to go on edging and torturing her slutty cunt the nastiest ways I know how. But no, for now I'm just probing. I judge I could get her off in under twelve seconds, though, if I wanted to.

12