All Comments on 'Couple's Massage'

by the_ontarian

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MafenMafenabout 1 year ago

Good. A few mistakes but ignorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I was hard for the entire story with an extremely happy ending…… thank you

VirrelVirrelabout 1 year ago

Masterfully well written, I was completely brought into the tension, drama, sensuality & sexuality, the characters & story descriptiveness & pacing were excellent. The XXX parts are fantastically detailed; not too much and not too little. Personally I was jerking from the first massage till the very end so much so that it took nearly 2.5 hours for me to finish this because of hot the whole story was @the_ontarian thank you so much for sharing the masterpiece you are a GOAT. Please continue with Kristen, Heidi and Paul's adventures would love to hear more especially about Kristen's BF ;). Once again thanks so much for this, incredible writing!

SraulersSraulersabout 1 year ago

Nicely done, very erotic… if only…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect story

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 1 year ago

Fucking awesome! We need more from these three!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We need more please.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr12 months ago

Bravo! Despite a couple of grammatical errors, this was an easy 5 stars for me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done. Would love too see more from them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic story well written…I was rock hard thru out.

Need more like this

MorovarMorovar7 months ago

Great story! The characters and storyline were believable and well developed. It just begs for a sequel or two. Maybe one more FFM encounter and then bring in Heidi's boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent! My wife and I both read it. I was hard and dripping from start to end you nailed it!

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 2 months ago

What a great story and descriptive enough to visualize the scene. A solid 10 out of 5 and an author I will follow. I like the idea of bringing the boyfriend into a fourway erotic encounter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous