Couples Massage

Story Info
Wife suggests a couples' massage.
1.8k words
3.78
16.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my wife who suggested it: "Why don't we get a couples massage?"

She had recently received a Day Spa gift voucher from a long-time friend for her birthday. My wife wasn't the type to go out and get a massage, even though she occasionally complained about a sore neck and, just recently, a bit of an ache in her lower back after working in the garden the previous weekend.

Her friend had joked to her when she gave the voucher to her that she struggled to find a place that didn't seem to offer "happy endings". I had laughed at that, even though I had spent a number of years looking for and frequenting those exact places.

The suggestion for a couples massage was just as we were lying down for a bit of sex in the evening. My wife had reached out her hand and was slowly stroking my cock at the time. I had reached around the back of her with my long arm and ran a couple of fingers up her freshly shaven pussy slit. As with most times my wife has my dick in her hand, all I could do was agree with her suggestion. We had recently moved to the area but I was keen to look around and find a spot.

In my experience, Chinese massages places tended to be a bit run down / dirty with older ladies that would offer you a happy ending. Thai places on the other hand were usually well presented, clean and had younger (early 20's) girls who rarely wanted to turn a massage into a sexual act.

I found a local Thai massage place on the internet and the price list revealed that a couples massage was something that they offered. Good. I mentioned this to my wife and she was happy for me to book it in, which I did for a Saturday night. I figured we could get a meal afterwards somewhere close.

The weekend came around and we had a booking for 5:00pm on Saturday night. We dressed up a bit, but I think that was more for the dinner afterwards than the massage. We were greeted at reception by a very cute girl in some sort of traditional uniform / dress. She led us down some carpeted steps. We could smell the fragrance of incense around us.

The girl grabbed two big, cream towels just inside the room and another girl came in with a silver tray with two ceramic cups of hot tea. The tray was sat down in front of us. We were told to relax and take our time but when we were ready to, "Please take off all your clothes and be naked to lie face down on the tables". She then left.

My wife and I looked at each other, smiled and stifled some laughter. I thought we might be down to our underwear but the instruction to get naked took us both by surprise. We at least had the tea to distract us as we slowly took off our clothes. We were down to our underwear when my wife took off her bra and panties. I followed suit and there was nothing more to do than to lie down on the tables. My wife said to me, "I think this is your table", touching the one that was further away from the door. I looked over and noticed that, in addition to the hole at the top that it had for your face, it also seemed to have a hole at crotch level. My face flushed a bit of embarrassment but there was no denying the practicality of the table.

We both went to our respective tables and laid down on our stomachs quickly, so we weren't both caught standing around naked when the girls walked in. It was a bit strangle to have my cock and balls hanging through a hole in the table. It was no doubt comfortable but I did feel quite exposed.

The tables themselves were quite generous in size. There were about a metre wide and probably about two metres in length. I'm quite tall at 6' 3" and sometimes my feet hang off the table but they didn't on this one.

Soon enough the girls walked in. Our naked bottoms facing up were soon covered with the lush cream towels from earlier. I couldn't tell if the girls were the receptionist and the girl with the silver tray or different girls. They said nothing but started to go about their processes, almost in synchronisation.

Firstly, they took a small bucket of warm water and a cloth and cleaned both of our feet. I had seen this before in other Thai places and it feels almost ceremonial.

My girl then pushed down my towel off my back towards my buttocks and dribbled some warm oil over my back and shoulders. I assumed that the same was happening for my wife but my head was face down in the hole in the table, so I couldn't see.

She then started to massage my back, shoulders and arms. I was happy to notice that she was providing a nice pressure and rather than just going through the motions.

My towel then got draped back over my back and this time she removed it from my legs, folding it up again near my buttocks. Oil was then applied as before and my legs were duly worked on by the masseuse with her long fingers.

At this point, I lifted my head out of the hole and tilted it towards my wife. Her head was still buried in her hole and I could see that her massage was progressing much the same as mine. I turned my head back towards my hole and relaxed my neck again.

At this point the towel that had been folded up against my buttocks was lifted and set to rest on my lower back, now exposing my bottom. The upper leg massage then incorporated some 'lower arse cheeks' work. I could feel the girl's hand occasionally dip between my legs and touch lightly my exposed skin. I held my position, not wanting to slam my legs shut and clench my buttocks but at the same time not wanting to open my legs wider, as I might have done if I was alone. I desperately wanted to tilt my head to see what my wife's masseuse was doing with her but I was worried that if I did, I would see my wife looking straight back at me.

My cock and balls were reasonably out of reach of my girl's long fingers as they were hanging freely in mid-air and not otherwise constrained by the table.

My masseuse started massaging my whole buttocks area now. She then paused a bit for about 20 seconds and then moved around so that she was between the two tables. I then felt the slightest graze of her finger tips across the head of my dick from underneath the table. I carried on with my head buried in the table, trying not to bring any attention to this. I figured my wife still had her head in her table or otherwise, if she was looking in my direction, her view was now blocked by my masseuse.

The girl continued to gently touch me under the table. This time it was becoming more obvious. I was used to strangers touching my bits, so I was able to keep my emotions in check. Suddenly however I hear a quiet moan from my wife's table. I pricked my ears, in case I had mis-heard but, no. There it was again.

I slowly raised my head and looked across. My wife's masseuse was between us (just like my one was) and my wife's head was still in the table but something definitely was going on. At the same time I noticed that my girl had removed her long traditional skirt and was essentially now just kicking around with some high-cut panties. This seemed to be the same on the other table.

Meanwhile the touches on my cock were getting more pronounced and my dick was now hardening up. I dropped my head back in the table. If the same was going on for my wife and she was enjoying it ... shouldn't I just do the same?

My masseuse was now gliding her hands all over my body, taking advantage of the oil previously applied. My genitals were no longer the focus but were certainly not excluded.

After a while, my wife and I were asked to turn over. I looked over to my wife who was all glistening from the oil and looked quite flush in the face. I assumed that her pussy had been touched and even lightly penetrated by her masseuse. It was clear to her from my erection that I had been touched also.

My girl moved down the table and in one deft move, pulled her panties down to her thighs and with a few shakes they dropped to the floor. I was presented with a very nice shaven pussy just at my eyeline and just within reach. I saw that my wife's masseuse did the same.

Each of our girls took our respective hands and guided them to their crotches. We both compiled while the girls went back to caressing my dick and my wife's pussy. My wife was a bit more vocal with some of her moans now.

After a few minutes our girls mounted the table and straddled us. It was at this point that I noticed my wife's masseuse was sporting a very long, half erect penis -- complete with heavy balls hanging between "her" legs. This Thai lady was a transexual! A very pretty one too, I must add.

I watched as my wife took the masseuse's cock in her hand and pull on it the same way she did to mine. The masseuse gently fingered and stroked my wife's pussy. I continued to stroke the now open pussy lips of my masseuse while she continued to pull on my cock.

This too carried on for a few minutes more until the masseuses climbed back down off us. They then gently brought our tables together and announced that the massage was over but we should, "Take our time."

We thanked the two as they quickly wrapped a towel around them and departed. We were understandably super-horny. I climbed on board my wife and inserted my dick inside her. There was no time to start off slowly. My wife eagerly encouraged me to fuck her hard which I did while imaging the two masseuses in the other room fucking each other as well. Perhaps not, but the image took me over the edge and I came hard inside my wife's pussy and her hips bucked as she took in all my semen. We didn't need long at all.

Just as I rolled off my wife two different Thai girls came in with hot towels and cleaned up all the oil off our bodies, including our genitals. My cock was a half-erect mess with all the oil, semen and my wife's pussy juices.

We thanked them and put our clothes back on. There would be a lot to unpack over dinner!