Couples Massage

Story Info
Four friends' "nude time", love time, and complications.
9.7k words
4.34
56.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebel_code
rebel_code
104 Followers

Now that her children had left home, Elyse was free to go nude about the house just about any time she wanted, though she rarely did. It wasn't the same as being outdoors with Connor, in the free air, in a place where they theoretically could be seen but wouldn't be. Those places were becoming harder to find all the time.

The larger problem was what to do with each other now that they were "just" a couple again. It seemed strange to have their evenings and weekends unstructured after more than twenty years of a dependable routine, punctuated by moments of panic when one emergency or another threatened to engulf young Ben or Julia.

Their love was still there—the legacy of years spent building a home and a family together. They just needed to re-energize it now that the big shared effort was done.

"Maybe we should travel," Elyse said one night as they cleared their supper plates. "I've always wanted to see Europe or Asia, haven't you?"

"Sure, let's look into it," replied Connor.

They studied travel guides, gazing at color illustrations of different worlds, places that seemed much more alive than their dull little Midwestern city. Places that held exciting adventure for a middle-aged but still young-at-heart pair of lovers.

But they weren't quite that pair yet, and there was no guarantee that travel would convert them.

In the end, they decided that they should achieve their marriage renewal first; their adventures after that would be all the sweeter.

_______________

"Look at this!" said Connor, passing the ad pullout to his wife.

"Couples Retreat at Five Palms Spa," she read. "A full, relaxing day in total comfort, as you both are cared for together by our highly trained, compassionate staff, all in the soothing, peaceful atmosphere Five Palms is known for. Have your hair and nails impeccably groomed in a meditative setting, bathe in our temperature-controlled pool, and have your remaining tensions relieved with a couples massage from our expert therapists. A perfect opportunity to reconnect with your partner."

"This sounds wonderful," she said. "Hmm...Five Palms, isn't that where Stephanie and Ronaldo work?"

"That's right. They even brag on them, farther down in the copy. Here: 'Now featuring the latest addition to our staff, a husband and wife team of massage therapists who bring special sensitivity to the needs of couples.'"

"Wow. That's pretty good for them having learned massage only a year ago. They must really have made an impression."

"Or, you know, they're being used as a gimmick for the ad."

"Well, either way, they must be good. We should have had them practice on us before they hit the big time." She smiled slyly.

"Even better, we can have them massage us now that they're fully trained. I'm interested. Let's give them a call and ask them if they think this retreat package is a good deal. We haven't been in touch with them enough anyway."

_______________

"Oh, it's worth it if you're into the esthetic angle," said Ronaldo. "I mean, it's all standard spa services, but they go all out on the atmospherics. Hell, I practically trip out every time I go into the mani-pedi salon, and I'm not talking about nail polish fumes."

"I've never had a manicure," said Connor. He and Elyse were listening on speaker to his phone, and the other couple was no doubt doing the same.

"You might like it," broke in Stephanie. "Lots of guys get them. Pedicures, too. And not just the kind of guy you might be thinking of. They all say it makes them feel good, and they enjoy having someone help them to look their best. You know, lots of you guys don't take proper care of your hands and feet anyway."

"Okay, Steph, you're selling me," Connor chuckled.

"We're not just saying this because it's our employer," Ronaldo went on. "We wouldn't steer you wrong, you know that."

"No, of course we trust you," said Elyse. "Tell us how your couples massage works."

"It is just like a regular massage except it's both of you in the room, being massaged at the same time. Your tables are close enough that you can see each other being worked on, and each other's facial expressions."

"Would we be nude?" Elyse asked.

"You would ask that, Elyse! Generally you are nude for a massage, so yes. Confining underclothes that pinch detract from the massage experience, which is supposed to be about total body relaxation. We use sheets for modesty and don't uncover any part that's not going to be worked on. And of course, you know that licensed massage therapists are complete professionals."

"Yes, we know that."

Connor wondered if she sounded a little disappointed.

He asked, "So, would we each be paired with an opposite-sex therapist?"

"That's entirely up to the clients," Stephanie answered. "Usually that is what is requested, but we will work in any combination."

"Sorry to have so many questions."

"Not at all, this is good! Sometimes we have to explain all this at the start of the session, and it takes away from productive time. We want to give you full value, well, that is, if you sign up."

There was a pause and Ronaldo's phone seemed to mute as they were perhaps having a quick side conversation.

Steph's voice came back on the connection. "And on that subject, we can't do anything about what the spa charges you, but if you go there and ask for us for your massage, we'll give you back the amount we receive from it. It just doesn't feel right to take money from friends."

"Well, we might want to discuss that again later," said Elyse. "Tell us about how couples react to the experience."

Ronaldo spoke this time. "We've seen many different reactions. Some people don't react much, but some do in profound ways. Many couples maintain eye contact right through our work. Sometimes they weep. Touching is allowed if it doesn't interfere, and many couples hold hands. Speaking is not encouraged because it can so easily break the mood, but it does happen, and we've heard some things that, while we are prohibited by professionalism from repeating them, were so tender and revelatory that we feel that what we do is truly a therapy in more than a physical sense. It is humbling."

"I think we'll be seeing you very soon," said Elyse. Connor nodded.

_______________

That night, Elyse dreamed of them. The dream was real. It was the four of them, when they were young, impetuous, and immortal, the summer after high school graduation. The four of them on the far shore of the lake, a small sandy spot no one else knew and few would try to reach. Elyse's dream body was her real body from that time: lithe and sensual, her breasts proud and high, brushed by her long blonde hair, belly flat and smooth as sunshine, buttocks plump but taut. She was nude, of course, as were the others: Stephanie, darker in hair and complexion, with deeper curves; dark-haired Aldo, with the beginnings of a bronzed bodybuilder's frame, yet still shy enough to try to hide his goodies from the girls; and Connor, towheaded and just beginning to tan, and not at all shy. They splashed in water so clear that the noonday sun penetrated straight to the bottom.

They had paired off into teams and were passing a volleyball back and forth, waist deep in the water: Elyse and Aldo against Steph and Connor. The play was casual, no one counting the number of passes within a team before a volley was complete. The boys obviously enjoyed the bounce of a girl's breasts when she jumped to return a ball that was flying almost out of reach, cheering whether she made the save or not.

Then the girls draped their legs over Aldo's and Connor's chests from behind as the boys crouched in the water, then slowly lifted them up for a game of 'chicken'. Elyse felt the insistent tingling in her virginal pussy as it pressed against the back of Aldo's broad, muscled neck. She felt like she might almost be able to get off this way like she did when she touched herself at night. But then she was sparring with Stephanie, who was mounted on Connor. They slapped and pushed at each other as their mounts drew them closer together. Finally, she delivered a mighty shove to Steph, making her lose her balance and fall from Connor's shoulders as he let go of her ankles. Steph tumbled into the water to everyone's laughter, including hers when she surfaced. Elyse jumped down off Aldo and the four waded out onto the tiny beach for some sunbathing.

The scene changed: it was later that day, and they were in Steph's parents' house; the parents were away for the weekend. They had had a cookout and some beers, now legal for all of them in their state. Sitting in the living room afterward, Steph gravitated to Connor, and Elyse to Aldo. They started making out. This was a new thing for them; while the attraction among them had been under the surface for months, this exhilarating summer day after the end of school brought it out.

Aldo's kisses were tender but assertive, and she felt the tingling that she had while straddling his neck earlier returning. She put a hand on that special spot behind his head and pulled him in tighter as he fondled her breasts through her thin t-shirt.

"You've wanted my titties all day, haven't you, big man?" she whispered between kisses.

"Of course I have, I'm not blind," he replied.

"Be patient. I don't think we have long to wait." And she returned her mouth to his.

Soon enough, Steph and Connor excused themselves and disappeared in the direction of her bedroom. "Don't wait up for us," Steph told them with a wink.

Less than a minute later, her t-shirt was off and his mouth was on her hardening pink nipple, sucking and nibbling at it while his hand was busy on the other. Elyse felt her pussy start to brim over with her slick juice. She reached down and grasped the bulge of his erection through his shorts. He groaned with pleasure and need. He matched her move, going with his free hand from her breast to the crotch of her shorts, pressing two fingers into the warmth there and feeling her shudder.

"Go ahead, baby, take my pants off," she told him.

It didn't take long for him to get them down and discover the wet spot on her panties. He put his fingers right there and rubbed, gently at first. Oh, it was even better than when she touched herself! There, with his arm around her, holding her close to his warm body. He alternated between kissing her mouth and her breast while stroking her wet pussy through the fabric. She was going to explode.

"Yes! Harder now, please! Harder!"

He obliged, and now she felt her orgasm building inside her, ballooning out, then all at once bursting to roll over her whole body. Her mouth opened wide and her head snapped back to let out the feeling of the incredible pleasure flowing through her.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

She threw both arms around him and pulled him close, feeling her breasts heave against his chest with her gasps as the last waves crashed inside her.

"Oh, thank you, honey," she said. "That was fantastic. Here—"

She had decided. She pulled her arms free of him, down to her hips, and started to roll the panties off.

"Come on, help me. I want you."

He grabbed them, pulled them down her thighs as she raised them off the sofa.

"Elyse? Are you...?"

"Yes, it's my first time, but I'm ready. I want you. Please."

"Oh my god, yes. I want you too. I'm prepared."

"Let's go then. Give it to me."

His shorts came off quickly. His cock was rigid, veins standing out, a drop of pre-cum glistening at the tip. It was beautiful. He had the condom out, placed it over the head, rolled it down.

"All right, here we go," he said. "I'll go easy, okay?"

She nodded. He knelt between her thighs and brought the sheathed head to her pussy, burrowing it between her inner lips. She felt it nudge into her opening.

"Yes! Do it!" she practically hissed.

He pushed forward, and she felt his penis enter her, stretching her opening until the head popped inside. She had lost her hymen years ago from physical activity; there would be no awkwardness from that.

"Ohh, yeah," she breathed, encouraging him.

It was easy now, as he slowly pushed inch after inch into her, until she was full and he was buried. The heat of his cock radiated out through her whole sex.

"Feels so good, honey," she said. "So warm and good. Go ahead now, move in me. You could make me come again, I can feel it."

"Oh god yeah," he groaned. "You feel so good too, baby. Hope I last long enough."

"Don't worry. Just fuck me."

That did it. He pulled back, then pushed his full length back into her. Again, faster. And again. His cock was hitting a spot deep inside her with each thrust that felt like the touch of a finger on her clit did, re-lighting the tingling inside. She was going to come again, come with a cock inside her for the first time. She rocked her hips, meeting his lunges and trying to make sure he hit her spot each time. It was going to be soon. He was going faster, faster, faster—

Elyse woke up in the darkness, her heart pounding. Oh god it was so real, she thought as she became oriented to her actual surroundings. Her right hand was tucked into her wet lips, which were hot and swollen with arousal. She had been moments away from coming, both in and out of the dream. It had been so real.

She looked over at Connor, asleep beside her. Normally if she found herself aroused in the middle of the night, she would wake him up and they would make love. But she was so close now, so close. It would only take a minute and she wouldn't have to disturb his sleep. She would make it up to him later.

She stroked herself, coaxing herself back toward her climax, and unbidden, the images from the dream came back to her. Ronaldo, thrusting deep inside her, his cock bottoming out in her each time, making her crazy. She grabbed his ass and pulled him into her harder, harder, until he was pounding her clit with his pubic bone. A few more thrusts and she came, harder than before, arching her back and gasping, but making no sound this time. Her first time.

When the waves subsided, she let the dream/memory slip away and relaxed, slowly, back into sleep. Perhaps no more dreams, or at least a different one, one not so real.

_______________

Back at work the morning after their call with their old friends, Connor took advantage of a little slack time to indulge in reverie.

The four of them had drawn together initially at school mostly for lack of another social home. They had formed a clique of their own, not fitting in with any of the existing cliques. He paused to wonder how often that actually happens and whether it would merit a psychological study of some kind.

Their little group had quickly become inseparable, arranging to take classes together, keeping a standing lunch table, study dates, and so on. They also kept an eye out for other misfits who just needed a place to weather out the storms of the high school social world. These were welcomed and took up residence in a growing "outer circle". But the core four were special.

The revelation came only after graduation, during a hike through the woods in back of town. Somehow the topic came up, and one by one, each of them admitted that they loved to go nude, in private places where they couldn't be seen. There was nothing lewd about it; they just loved the feeling of freedom and having nothing between them and the air.

Stephanie had once walked into these very woods in nothing but boots and a trench coat; the coat came off once she was out of sight and spent the rest of the walk folded under her arm. Ronaldo had swum nearly half a mile in the lake, out sufficiently far from the shore, with his trunks held tightly in his hand. Connor's story was more modest, so to speak: he had been fond of standing on his family's balcony, very late on very dark nights, and gazing over the lights of the town. If caught, he could always pretend to be sleepwalking. Elyse had gone backpacking with girl cousins in Colorado a year ago, and they had taken advantage of a waterfall to have a much-needed shower. Something anyone might have done, really, but listening to her tell it, one could tell that being sky-clad in those surroundings meant more to her than getting clean.

Once these tales had been told, there was nothing for it but to indulge as a group. They were all consenting adults by this time, and no authority could do much to stop them. They found a clearing where contact with ticks was less likely, and pressed into service a large plastic bag, which was being carried in case of encountering other people's trash, to hold their clothes. There was a hesitant minute as they all had to overcome their shyness with one another. Then they got naked, except for their shoes, and danced around in a circle for a few minutes, laughing and whooping it up. After a few embarrassing moments sorting out which clothes belonged to whom, they got dressed again and walked back into town all wearing big grins.

With that day, things had changed. Every time they got together now, in those few weeks they had together that summer, they looked for a way to have at least part of it in the nude. The discovery of the sand beach on the far side of the lake, together with the availability of Steph's parents' house for the after-party, led to the epic day that in turn inspired the inevitable pairing off.

When Stephanie snuggled up with him on the sofa and started kissing him, Connor felt his excitement rise. He had felt an attraction to both young women since well before school was over, but never did anything to express it. He had dated other girls occasionally, but Steph and Elyse were different. He spent time with them nearly every day. It had seemed somehow awkward to ask them out. But to think that maybe all he would have had to do was to get next to her while they were studying, slip an arm around her...

And here she was, pressed up against him, warm, soft lips against his. While he might have had eyes more for Elyse, there was nothing wrong going on here. He relaxed and returned her kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth where it was welcomed eagerly, and drew in the sweetness of her breath and the scent of her newly-shampooed dark hair. He wrapped his near arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. With the other he caressed her breasts through her t-shirt, feeling the nipples harden under his touch.

She started pulling up the shirt on one side, broke the kiss and whispered, "Go under, babe. Feel me for real."

He didn't need more advice. While kissing her with renewed ardor, he ran his hand up under the shirt and found her warm, bare breast, the nipple already stiff. He plucked the hard nubbin and heard her draw a sharp breath in response.

She giggled and put her own hand up Connor's shirt to tweak his nipple. He leaned forward to nuzzle her neck and nibble her pink earlobe.

"I want you," she sighed into his ear.

"Yes. Want you too," he said softly.

"Come back to my room?"

"Yes."

They got up and walked toward the hallway leading to the bedrooms. Passing by the other sofa, he took in Elyse and Aldo in their hot and heavy clinch. Looks like tonight might be a good night for everyone, he thought.

"Good night. Feel free to crash, guys. Don't wait up for us," Steph said to them.

They continued down the hall to Stephanie's bedroom.

Inside, he quickly noted their surroundings: her bed, not large but big enough; the music player, the posters on her walls. Only for a moment, before she stripped off her t-shirt and presented him with her gorgeous, round, brown-tipped breasts. It was one thing to see them in group "nude time", but quite another when it was just the two of them in her room.

"I've been waiting for the person I wanted to do this with," she said. "But I know it was always you."

rebel_code
rebel_code
104 Followers