Couples Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both felt that they could have stayed in there forever, but eventually their nails dried (Connor had opted for a clear protective coating) and it was time to move on. They thanked their technicians and went back to the lounge to await their last appointment of the day.

Any apprehension Elyse may have had about the meeting was now melted away by the restful day they had spent. They were just going to see old friends who they had missed for a while. What was the problem?

Connor was almost there. Some unresolved shred of guilt remained, but it had been submerged. Whatever happened was going to happen.

Then they were there, coming toward them, dressed in the same uniform as the others.

"Connor and Elyse?" It was Ronaldo speaking. "Oh, there you are. Good afternoon. We will be your massage therapists today. My name is Ronaldo..."

"And I am Stephanie," she finished. "Please come with us, won't you?"

They walked to a door at the far end of the suite, which Ronaldo opened and held as they stepped inside. Then he entered and quietly closed the door.

The moment all were inside, Ronaldo and Stephanie threw their arms around the others and hugged them as a group.

"You guys! We've missed you so much!"

"It's been way too long. Hope everything is okay!"

"We've missed you too," said Elyse. "Sorry it's been so long."

"Life gets in the way sometimes," said Connor.

"We've got a lot of catching up to do. Maybe dinner after this?"

"Sure, why not?" Elyse answered him.

"How'd you like that little bit of play-acting out there? There's nothing wrong with our seeing you here, but the other clients shouldn't see or hear anything that breaks the flow."

"Sure. That was well done."

"O-kay. Well, this is the time we'd be asking you to disrobe and get comfortable under the sheets while we step outside for a minute, so let's do that now."

"Gotcha. We do have a massage to collect on here."

"Right. See you in two minutes." And they slipped out the door and closed it.

Elyse and Connor looked at each other and nearly cracked up. Things were going well. They removed their robes and the swimwear they had on under them, and climbed onto the tables, pulling up the sheets to their waists.

"Aldo always liked my boobs, so I'll give him a peek right away," said Elyse.

"So, do you think we'll be doing nude time here?"

"There wouldn't be a better chance...well, if they're still into all that."

"Maybe don't push it, hon. They might not want to break the professional thing. It's their workplace."

"You're probably right." She pulled the sheet up over her breasts.

They took their first real chance to check out the room. A large picture window looked out on the greenery in back. In the corner by the window was a whirlpool, large enough for two. In the corner on the other side of the window, there was a low couch with comfortable-looking cushions. Candles and flowers, done much like in the nail salon. Against the wall to the right of their tables was a floor cabinet with a countertop. It held a small sink with hot and cold faucets. Next to the sink was a tray holding a number of different oils and cleansers.

There was a quick knock on the door.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Sure," said Connor. "Come on in."

Aldo and Steph re-entered the room. Aldo stopped and turned the lock on the door. He gave them a wink.

"No one would disturb us here in any event," he said, "but I've just made sure."

He took off his lab coat and started to unbutton the shirt underneath. Stephanie did likewise.

"Massage therapists are professionals, as I said. But technically, we aren't getting paid right now, because we're returning that pay to you, so we can consider ourselves to be off the clock and this to be a private session among friends."

They now had their shirts off. Aldo unzipped his pants while Stephanie unclasped her bra. Connor and Elyse looked on in surprise. Not shock, because they had known it was possible. Just surprise that they were actually going to go through with it and get nude with them.

Stephanie had her bra off now and was as lovely as she had been as a teenager. She had kept her figure; her breasts sat a little lower, the nipples baby-chewed, but that only deepened her beauty. Aldo had kept himself taut as well; he looked like he'd been doing weight training to ward off the effects of age.

"You guys still look good," said Elyse. "I thought you might be doing this and was going to flash you straight off, but Connor had me hold back. But now—"

She pulled down the sheet, leaving herself nude to the waist.

"Woo hoo," called Steph. "Looking good, sis!"

"I agree," grinned Aldo.

"Thanks. My husband tells me that all the time. Nice to hear a second opinion, though." She threw back her shoulders, presenting her still pert breasts to best effect.

Steph and Aldo quickly finished getting out of the rest of their clothing.

"I guess we won't be needing these sheets, then," said Connor, throwing them off. Elyse did the same.

"All right, are the two of you ready for a massage?" said Steph.

"Sure are," said Elyse. "Let's see what you've got."

"We'll start with your backs," said Aldo.

Elyse and Connor turned onto their stomachs and lowered their heads onto the face cradles. They heard the sounds of their friends getting ready, first washing their hands thoroughly, then squirting oil onto them and rubbing their hands together to warm it before touching them. Then Steph approached Connor. He could tell it was she by the sound of her breathing and the light perfume she wore.

She started by making figure-eights on his back, pressing with one hand on top of the other. A very basic move, yet it worked to dissolve tension out of his muscles. He relaxed.

But then relaxation turned to arousal with the realization, previously buried, that the woman who was massaging him while they were both nude had been his first lover more than twenty years ago. His cock, unbidden, began to swell and press into the sheet under him. It felt good but it also felt wrong, tinged with loss and regret. She had been his first, and he had been hers. It had been wonderful, but then he had just thrown her over, deciding that he liked Elyse better. A flood of emotion came over him, overwhelming the feeling of Stephanie's touch. He reached out for Elyse, found her arm and moved down it to her hand. She clasped his hand and held on. She seemed to be trembling as Aldo massaged her back.

"Honey? Are you all right?" he asked.

"Yes, I mean, no, I mean, I don't know. I'm all confused."

"So am I. Hold on to me."

"Yes, darling. I love you."

A sob escaped Connor's lips. Steph's hands stopped moving on him. He heard her murmur something to Aldo, but couldn't make out the words.

Then Aldo spoke. "Guys, we are getting the feeling that something is not right with you. If you were any other clients, we would try to ignore it and carry on, unless we were asked to stop. But you are special. Please talk to us."

Connor raised his head. Steph was crouched beside the table, looking at him at head level.

"Is it about us?" she asked him softly.

"Y-yes," he admitted.

"Can you tell me?"

"I - I abandoned you for Elyse. Let you down."

"Is that how you saw it?"

"Maybe not then, but later..."

"And this is just coming out now? We've been friends forever."

"I guess maybe it's seeing you again after so long. I started thinking about it after we spoke on the phone."

He could hear Elyse speaking softly with Aldo a few feet away. What he picked up told him that she had been as troubled as he was. He did not try to follow their conversation but concentrated on Stephanie.

"Oh...dear Connor, it was never that way at all," she said. "There were no hurt feelings, ever."

"There weren't?"

"No. Don't you remember? We all loved each other. It could have gone either way. It happened that it went both ways. I sat with you that night after we were at the lake because I was really feeling it for you. And you gave me the best first time I could have asked for. Please don't be sorry for that."

"I'm not," he said.

"And you're happy with Elyse, aren't you?"

"Yes. Very."

"And I've been very happy with Aldo. That's all that matters."

"I know. You're right."

"But I'm guessing you feel that you lost something. What might have been?"

"Well..."

"You still think about me, don't you? That touches my heart, Connor. I mean it. I remember you, too."

She glanced over at Aldo and Elyse. He was speaking very softly, close to her ear.

"Let me give you something to remind you of what you never really lost."

She brought her face closer until her lips met his. After the first touch, she parted them slightly and melted into him. He closed his eyes and kissed her back, feeling as if the years between were gone.

Many seconds later, he pulled back slightly and opened his eyes. Next to them, Aldo and Elyse were kissing, she looking like she was in a dream.

"Is this happening?" he asked Steph.

"Something is happening," she said. "We've never tried this massage technique before, but with you, our dear ones, it might be what's needed."

She stood up and came around to the side of the table.

"Turn over, please"

He did as she said. His erection sprang up to greet her, as she knew it would.

"That's good."

She leaned over him and kissed him again, and took the head of his cock into her oiled hand. She stroked it gently, feeling it pulse with her touch. Connor felt a soothing feeling flow into his body with each stroke, even as his balls tightened in anticipation of release.

On the other table, Aldo had Elyse turn onto her back as well, and was kissing her tenderly while fondling her breasts. His hand wandered lower, across her belly, until it grazed through her little patch of hair, then lower still. Her back arched as his fingers slipped between her wet lips and he moved down to kiss her neck. It felt to her like it did that first time with him on the sofa at Steph's house: the excitement so new, the pleasure finally ready to be shared.

Stephanie bent down and took Connor's cock between her lips. He felt the warmth of her mouth slowly draw him in as she took more and more of his shaft. He shuddered with the intense sensation as she sucked on his most sensitive places.

He had started vocalizing, but couldn't remember exactly when. His words came out without any effort or conscious thought.

"Oh...Stephanie...god that's so good...yes, you were wonderful. Are still. Thank you for everything. I'll always remember...Elyse, I love you, it's all right now, I understand."

Elyse was answering him now, even as the pleasure of Aldo's touch rocketed through her. She reached out and found his hand again.

"Yes, darling, we have each other now, always...oh my god...but such a special time it was. Aldo, you were so good to me, thank you. Oh please...Connie, I need you now!"

Aldo motioned to Stephanie. She was watching and let Connor's shaft slip from her mouth.

"Help me bring them together now," he said softly. "We'll take her to him."

"Elyse, please turn over again," he said to her.

When she did, they took up positions on either end. Ronaldo held her under her arms, while Stephanie took her ankles. On a quick count of three, they lifted her, carried her the two feet between the tables, and lowered her gently on top of Connor.

He couldn't help but laugh at first at the craziness of having his wife delivered to him via air express. She was laughing as well. Mirth quickly turned to arousal, though, as each knew the familiar feeling of the other's warm, nude body. They kissed, and Elyse burrowed her head into Connor's shoulder.

"It was crazy, wasn't it?" she said. "So happy for it, though. If you look at it one way, they gave us to each other. Or was it the other way around?"

"Crazy," he agreed, patting her still firm butt, which she now began to wiggle.

In a minute, his cock was sliding along her labia, ready to enter her. She was humping back against him, signaling her readiness.

Aldo and Steph, watching the situation, prepared to apply the completing movement of their couples massage.

"Stephanie, my love, will you do the honors?" said Aldo.

She took hold of Connor's shaft near the base, held it upright, and pressed it into Elyse's pussy while Elyse sat upright on Connor and slowly lowered herself onto it. They both groaned with the pleasure and began to thrust against each other.

Connor reached up to fondle her breasts while she drove herself up and down on his cock, wetting it with her copious flow.

Elyse watched Ronaldo and Stephanie move to the couch in the corner. Steph lay on her back and pulled Aldo, whose cock was already erect, on top of her. He plunged deep into her as she wrapped her legs around his back. As they set up a steady rhythm, the room became filled with the gasps and moans of the two pairs of lovers, and the little liquid sounds of their coupling.

Keeping as quiet as they could so not to give themselves away to the other clients of the spa outside, they carried on making love for several minutes, until they all climaxed closely together.

Elyse was sitting fully upright on Connor when his next to last thrust into her pushed her over the line. She gave an almost soundless cry as her orgasm raced through her, causing her to freeze in her position. Connor's final thrust set loose his torrent of semen that fountained up into her in a series of spasms that racked his whole body.

She fell forward onto him, both of them spent, and then they heard the sounds of Stephanie and Ronaldo coming together.

They spent a few minutes just holding each other quietly. Then Ronaldo spoke.

"Well, our time is almost up, but I think we got rid of a lot of your tensions today. We still owe you a standard massage, though. You'll let us know when you want to do it, won't you?"

_______________

Thank you for taking the time to read this, my entry in the 2019 Nude Day Story Contest. Your votes (and comments) are greatly appreciated!