Couples Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was never opposed, you may recall," I answered her.

"Well, no time like the present. We're all friends, and Jim and I were thinking that the four of us could just massage each other and save both the fees and the tips!" she laughed, with Jim grinning. That abrupt proposal caught us off balance, for sure!

Annie squirmed and said nothing. I was speechless at first, but managed, "and how do you think that would work?"

"Oh," Sandy said, pleased to explain, "We can just do our spouses, or we could do each other's spouses - that sounds like more fun - or, we could do 3-on-1 and take turns, making sure we all get a turn, of course!"

"Uh, and where?"

"Oh, back in our bedroom sounds best - we've got a king-size mattress so there will be plenty of room!" Sandy was cheerful and almost giddy. Annie not so much.

". . . Uh, I don't know . . . " Annie murmured.

"Oh, you'll love it, once we start. And if anyone is really, really against it, or changes their mind, that's ok - we're still all friends, and it won't change anything! C'mon, sweets, give it a try!" Sandy chirped, to Annie.

"Well . . . " she looked to me, imploring with her expression that I'd get us out of there, and fast.

I was torn between a sexual fantasy, with no real downside, except that my wife, my lover, wasn't onboard with it. I couldn't betray her, no matter my inclinations.

"I guess maybe we should give it a pass for tonight," I said, a bit sadly I'm afraid, but not meaning to do anything but support Annie's reluctance.

Annie, in turn, picked up on that and determined not to let me down, I guess. She said back, "No, no - it's ok. We'll give it a try. Just don't expect me to be any good at it - I've never even had a massage, so I don't know how all that works."

"Great, let's go then!" Sandy said, gleefully. We all picked up our wine glasses, and Jim grabbed the mostly full second - third? - bottle of white wine, the ladies' choice, but it went well with the dinner. We all headed back to their master bedroom, and I wondered just how Sandy was going to orchestrate the rest of this.

"OK, then," she announced to us. We'll take turns in the bathroom getting out of our clothes and putting on towels - there's a big stack of unused ones in the corner there. Jim - you and Ed first."

From the way she said it, we were going to take turns by pairs, I reckoned, and Jim and I headed back. The bath was spacious - the shower not as big as ours, I noted with some satisfaction. We both started stripping. I'm pretty average brown hair, Caucasian and all, little bit of body hair, but not much. Jim's of Italian descent and it showed - curly black hair, and a lot more black chest hair than I have. At least his back, and mine, were clear (back hair isn't a turn on for some women, so I've heard - it's certainly not for me). His legs also had a lot more hair than mine - nothing gross or really unusual, just that he's hairy compared to me. I've also got what I think is an average dick, not anything to parade around at the Y, but nothing to be ashamed of. When Jim dropped his drawers, I saw that he was visibly smaller, at least at this stage. I cannot deny I took some comfort there. I saw him check me out as well, but that was all. Both of us are in pretty good shape - not all buffed up and six packed, but nothing to be ashamed of. We donned the towels that were new and soft, wrapping them around our waists. Jim retrieved a couple of bottles of some kind of oil from the cabinet under the sink, then we padded back into the bedroom.

The ladies obviously checked us out as we returned, and I saw Annie's gaze linger a bit - and found I hoped that she found Jim at least attractive if not hot, since that would be prerequisite to my getting any decent contact time with Sandy. I caught her eyes and raised my eyebrows as if to question, "See anything else you like tonight?" She looked like she might be blushing, but the lights were half dim, and I wasn't sure. Sandy grabbed her hand and pulled her along back to the bathroom.

That left Jim and me to ourselves. "So, does Sandy have this all arranged?"

"Yeah, that's her all right," Jim said, tossing me one of the bottles of oil, placing his on the bedside table, so then I followed suit. I saw that the oil was labeled, "edible," and wondered about that - I'd never encountered that, and figured that edible would be a stretch, but that it wouldn't necessitate washing off before getting oral on each other - nice idea.

"And how does she see this playing out?" I asked, seeing the strawberry on the bottle label and giving it a confirmatory sniff.

"I'm not really sure, but I think that she'll have us start massaging the ladies. How about if we start on our own wives, then once they're relaxed into it, we can trade off?"

"Sounds good - I'm not sure Annie's going to be able to relax, though."

"Well, that would be up to you - whatever you think is ok, and I'll follow your lead. I know Sandy's up for whatever, and that means about anything!" he grinned when he said it, leaving no question that he was up for that as well, and that he'd certainly thought ahead to being able to screw Annie by the time the night was over.

Long minutes later, they emerged, both wrapped. Sandy's towel looked like it might just let go of its own accord, showing lovely cleavage in the process, while Annie's looked tight enough to be constricting her lungs.

"Ladies first," Jim offered, and the girls lay down beside each other, not touching, but not far apart, and thankfully far enough from the edges that Jim and I could easily kneel next to them without falling off. Sandy said to Annie, "Like this," and tugged a pillow down and under her clavicle or so, so that her head was more comfortable being able to avoid being too straight and twisted - tough to describe, but you know what I'm talking about - approximating that head donut thing that's on real massage tables.

As I knelt on the bed, my knees registered that there was some sort of matting under the sheet, I guess plastic of some sort, although it didn't make any sound - obviously this had been planned, and they'd taken measures to protect the mattress from any oils, although not the sheet, of course.

Jim again led, tugging at the towel, and cooperatively, Sandy raised up the towel easily emerged, yielding just a flash of full breast before she lay back down - shouldn't that hurt to squash it like that? I wondered. It didn't seem to - ah, the mystery of women. Jim tossed the towel aside, and I focused on my first sight of Sandy's luscious rear end, nice bikini tan line, tan line-free back, smooth skin, wonderful curves all around.

"Here, let me," I said to Annie as I bent over her and tugged similarly, to no avail. Her towel was doing its best Tarbaby imitation, not doing nothing at all. "C'mon, I can't do a decent job with all that in the way," I begged, and Annie, looking over and seeing Sandy nude, gave in and raised up, fiddled, and off came the towel. I gave it a moment for Jim to take in her ass as well - turn about and all that, right? - then carefully folded the towel and laid it across her hips, covering up her embarrassed parts, but leaving hips-up and thighs-down bare.

As I knelt back, I saw that Jim had gotten the oil and poured a dribble of it down Sandy's back from just below her neck to where the swell of her hips tilted upwards. Her ass still naked to all, he handed me the bottle, then leaned over and started massaging Sandy's back and shoulders. Sandy instantly sighed an "Ahhhh..." of pleasure at that.

I mimicked the technique, watching him, figuring they'd done this more than we had, and copied whatever. I got no sigh of pleasure from Annie, but persisted, and soon I could feel her ease into it, more and more. A bit later, I'd reapplied the oil and had her slicked up and relaxed. Jim led again, and we moved to their outboard arms, working from fingers to shoulders. Then, since it was too far and awkward to reach our partners' inboard arms, Jim reached over and took Annie's arm, pulled it out straight to him, and I did likewise to Sandy. It worked out fine, and neither wife complained as we repeated the fingers to forearms to upper arms to shoulders track. As we did that, I noticed that both women had closed their eyes, just relaxing into the sensory pleasure of it all.

Jim then scooted back, off the bed, took the oil again, and walked down to the foot of the bed. The women were down at that end anyway, their feet at about foot of the bed, with plenty of space between their heads and the headboard.

He started with Sandy's feet, giving her a good foot massage, then caught my eye with an inquisitive look. I nodded, and as if planned, he shifted to Annie's feet as I resumed giving Sandy's feet what I thought Jim was doing. Neither of the girls saw any of this, so as far as they knew, it was still their husbands going at it.

This was glorious for me. I got to massage a hot woman, and got to watch her bare ass squirm in pleasure as I worked my way up her calves. She cooperatively spread her legs just a bit, and I saw Annie do the same. Annie's private parts were still covered, but Sandy's weren't at all, and I could see a bit of sheen on those shaved pussy lips as they came into view. That evidence of lubrication is about the biggest compliment a woman can pay a guy, and I almost said, "you're welcome," but didn't.

We kept silently working our way separate ways upwards on their legs, and to get there, we needed to climb back to kneel on the bed. In the process, Jim pulled his towel off and tossed it aside. His erection was pointing upwards a bit, not doubt glad to be free of the towel constraint, and obviously turned on by getting to massage Annie. I thought, oh why not, and pulled off my own, my also erect dick popping up, although not fully erect yet, and I felt very daring and sexually charged indeed.

Back to it, kneeling, each stroking the legs of our friend's wife, we were soon both verging on "forbidden territory," and no one was voicing any no trespassing objections. I made sweeps up the insides of Sandy's thighs, and got a bit more leg spread as a reward. I kept proceeding, and soon was grazing her nether lips on each upstroke, and meeting with her hips rising to my fingertips, blatantly. Jim and I, somehow sensing the flow of things, each straddled a thigh now, and as I knelt back on each down stroke, leaning forward to go upwards, I could feel my balls rest for that moment, on Sandy's leg. I wondered if she registered that, and if Annie had as well.

I watched, mesmerized, as Jim leaned way forward, took the draped towel in hand, and gently pulled it off, exposing Annie's bare buns.

Annie opened her eyes and looked back, no doubt to admonish me for uncovering her, and gasped as she saw that it was Jim who'd done it, and who'd obviously been doing her almost all along! "Jim!" she cried out in surprise, then "Ed!" in about a three syllable, more accusatory tone.

Sandy looked over to see what was going on, and burst out laughing. "I thought maybe something felt a little different!" she giggled. "Oh, let's just go with it, ok?" she continued, to Annie.

Annie, realizing she was outnumbered and hadn't objected when it could have done some good, before her friend's husband had just been pretty blatantly massaging her upper thighs and , reaching under the towel to her hips and who knows where else. She sort of sagged back down,

"We're about done here anyway, time to turn over," Jim announced.

Sandy immediately flipped over. Annie hesitated, her eyes seeking me out. Doubtless, my grin gave me away, and my erection confirmed that I was enjoying myself immensely. Annie rolled her eyes, then her expression changed to what I guessed was a look of "OK, buster, you asked for it, let's see just how far you're willing to let me go!" And with that, she flipped, too, lying back, her naturally sparse bush a lovely contrast to Sandy's shaved lips. Annie's breasts hardly sagged, and the nipples echoed my erection in confirming that she, too, was enjoying things, or at least her body was.

"Lovely," I murmured, taking in Sandy's bare lips. Sandy smiled back, after taking a good, obvious look down at my crotch.

"Gorgeous!" Jim said, similarly about Annie, and this time I could see her blushing, across her bare chest and upwards.

"And back atcha," Sandy smiled, as I gave my erection a couple of pumps of appreciation.

"This is a little awkward," I said, getting back off the bed. "Can you scooch over here a bit?" Sandy complied, close to the edge, so that I could stand and get both hands working more easily. Jim stayed kneeling over Annie, satisfied with the positioning.

With additional applications of oil, we set about our tasks. I started on Sandy's breasts, both hands on one at a time, shifting back and forth, cupping and gathering the flesh to gently mound it upward toward the nipples, at first stopping shy, then paying them some attention, then focusing on them, which Sandy's low moans seemed to appreciate. I could see her hips moving a bit, as if bidding for attention. She really did have wonderful breasts, fuller than Annie's and downright fun to manipulate. I never would have wanted a permanent trade, but this was a terrific one time playtime!

Looking over at Annie, I saw that Jim had moved on, to having one hand on her well-oiled breasts, and one stroking downwards, now almost touching where her sparse hair began, and I saw her hips move upwards as well, seeking his further invasion. I wondered why I felt no jealousy, and hoped that Annie was psychologically being ok with this, since her body sure looked biologically eager.

I was snapped out of my reverie by the touch of Sandy's hand on my cock, gently stroking it. Leaning over, I whispered, "This is for you - we guys will get our time after."

And she whispered back, "If this is for me, then this is what I want right now, sorry!"

"Don't be sorry - just don't feel obligated," I whispered back, our faces close now. With her other hand, she reached around to the back of my head and pulled me down for our first kiss. I wondered, was kissing ok? It felt even more intimate than what my hands, and her hand, were doing. But it was a great kiss - we went straight to open lips, tongues dueling, as I let my hand finally drift down and cover her bare pussy. While there was plenty of oil to lubricate, I could tell as my middle finger invaded that she was copiously adding to it. She felt wondrous, as I suppose about all of those parts do (but I haven't tested all yet, understand). Holding the kiss, I started exploring, running that one finger down to rim around the opening to her tunnel, then back up to find her clitoris hard and emergent, not particularly large, but definitely engorged and firmed up. That got another moan of appreciation, and I kept it up, still kissing, my other hand squeezing and rolling her right nipple.

With all that appreciation going, I sped up my finger, still just the one, not being all that intrusive, but focusing on her clit, circling it faster and faster, and feeling her hips thrusting more urgently in response.

Whether from buildup or just a responsive lady, I didn't know, but soon, much sooner than I'd expected, she wrenched her face away and cried out as her orgasm arrived. It hit, and she was almost hyperventilating with her cries, and as it crested and started to ease, I joined my middle finger with my ring finger, hooked into her, and pulled, pressing down as well, and she kept on, with an "Oh!" thrown in to show surprise at that, and pleasure. The orgasm took I don't know how long, but it wasn't quick, and she finally sort of collapsed in relaxation, lying there, her chest heaving and a nice peaceful smile on her face. I had forgotten all about her grip on my cock, but felt it now, relaxing and letting me go. I was certainly hard, and happy with the whole thing.

I looked over to Annie, who was watching me closely - I wondered if this was a turn-off and if I'd messed up by taking Sandy so far. She gave me that look again, and then turned her head straight, closed her eyes, and waited. Jim was right on things, and mimicked my motions, his hand covering her pussy, and his fingers working - how I couldn't quite tell, but it was apparent that he was. He worked away, still paying attention to the breasts as well. Since Annie wasn't helping much, he bent over and kissed her, following my process with Sandy, I figured, and they snogged away, although Annie never pulled him to her. After a bit of that, Annie started moaning, and then quickly cried out and humped her hips upwards, and I supposed, came - not a great thundering orgasm, but an orgasm just the same, as far as I could tell.

"Whew! Are we a couple of lucky guys, or what?" I said, as much to break the silence of the atmosphere as anything.

"Yeah, for sure," Jim answered.

"Mmmmm..." Sandy sort of said, then "You guys' turn?"

"You want to take a break?" I asked.

"Not if you don't," someone said, and pretty quickly Jim and I were face down at opposite edges of the bed, the girls, still nude, standing next to us.

"You guys don't need to be that far away - nobody's going to think you're gay or anything!" Sandy laughed, as I felt a pour of oil on my back. I figured Jim was getting similar treatment. Heck, if Annie had come at his manipulations, there was certainly no cause for reticence any longer.

Sandy wasted no time on things like shoulders or calves - she went straight to the buns, and did a fine job of them. Kneading and sliding her fingers - or were they thumbs? I wasn't quibbling - up and down my rear guy cleavage, she managed to linger, tickling the portion of scrotum that was accessible. Fortunately, when I reclined, I managed to have my dick pointing up, not uncomfortable, just constrained, which was not what it wanted, it let me know.

After about 5 glorious minutes, Sandy said, "Annie, I'm getting tired - my hands and forearms aren't used to this - how about you?"

"Yeah, me too," Annie said back, and I looked to see that she was also working on Jim's ass end.

"OK, guys, your turn to flip," Sandy said, and without further ado, we did.

"Looks like somebodies are enjoying this!" Sandy chirped, as our dicks waved above our supine selves.

"OK, down the home stretch!" Sandy was clearly enjoying this.

I looked over at Annie, and she looked worried. "Hey, it's all among friends - we're not crossing any other boundaries tonight," I assured her, and she tentatively reached over and took Jim's dick gingerly in her fingers as if she were picking up a stick to see if there was a spider under it, or something - nothing sexy in it, but determined not to chicken out. "Forget I'm here, just make his day!" I added.

Sandy, meanwhile, had taken mine in her hand much more lovingly, poured a generous stream of oil onto it, followed by Annie doing the same for Jim. Soon I could tell she'd decided Jim's dick wasn't venomous after all and was stroking it, not vigorously or sensually, but it was a start.

Jim was hard, as I was, and it was interesting to watch that. I don't think it turned me on as much as it was an almost scientific observation thing. He was indeed thinner and shorter, sort of a junior varsity version compared to what I, and Annie, were used to. I'm no porn star, so I have sort of wondered if the "normal" we read about is really a put-on, and that everyone in the world has a bigger dick than I do. This was a nice corroboration that the reports are more accurate than the videos. All that said, his cock head was now a darker plum-purple, and his ample black pubic hair made the shaft look that much whiter. Annie's fingers easily wrapped around it, while her pale hand on it and the glistening of the oil made it a study in erotic art, not just porn. The sight of it, and that size realization made me wonder if Sandy was fully satisfied - I figured she was, no reason not to be, not like he was notably small, just smallER. Then I wondered if my somewhat thicker, longer equipment might be a tempting treat for her, and I knew that if given the choice, I'd certainly want to go there.