Couples Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oblivious to all my thoughts, of course, Jim decided to help out, raising up on his elbows to watch, and saying "Oh, yeah. That's great - a little tighter, please." I think she was grateful for direction, but it wasn't as if she'd never had one in her hand before. We usually didn't take hand jobs to fruition, but she also usually had hers on mine at some time or other during each session, so I was curious as to why her reticence.

As she stroked, just like with the other stages we'd come through, she started to get into it, and I'm sure that was better for Jim as well. I was glad he was having a good time, and my attention was more on Annie's reactions than on his. Seeing her hand wrapped around his staff was erotic as hell to me, and the shining oil, I was sure, was making it easier all around. I glanced up to see Sandy also concentrating more on the other two than on me, and that was fine, for now.

It only took a minute, maybe two, once Annie got into it, just stroking, before she graduated to a two-hand technique, milking it upwards with one hand all the way to the tip just as the other hand started at the base. Either that was new to Jim, or he was already just turned on to eleven, but it only took a half dozen or so of those for him to groan, "Oh, damn! Here it comes!"

And with that, a jet of white spurted up and onto his navel, arcing in mid-air and landing just as a second followed it, even more enthusiastic, making it up to his chest and eliciting a small shriek of delight from Annie. Bless her, she kept it up, and while there were no further airborne demonstrations, the fluid kept coming for a bit, as she seemed to squeeze harder, going to drain it as well as she could.

Jim fell back, exhausted, and whimpered, "No, no more - it's too sensitive now!" at which signal Annie didn't quite quit, but moved her hand from his shaft down to cradle his balls, just holding them while he recovered. He looked way fine with that, and she looked over at me, sheepishly.

"Well done, babe!" I encouraged. I meant it - she'd come a long way this evening, and I hoped she wouldn't regret anything. All we'd done was some touching with friends, right?

Meanwhile, Sandy had also watched their performance, idly stroking me, but not really focusing. Now it was my turn, and she turned to. "How do you like it?"

"Surprise me," I said, figuring she'd be imaginative in that regard.

"Mmm... You got it!"

Before I really processed things, she had produced several white scarves and proceeded to tie one around my head as a blindfold, then the others tying me spread-eagled to the bedposts. I felt both vulnerable and a little worried. Flashback to scenes from the Sharon Stone techniques in "Basic Instinct" - I wondered if there was an ice pick under the mattress as well, but knew that Annie and Ed were still there (unless Annie had been whisked away by the evil Sandy and Jim team - my imagination was running amok).

But then I felt the warm oil being dribbled onto my chest and belly, and I relaxed. No way this was going to be anything but playtime among friends. I imagined Annie watching me, as I'd watched her getting similar treatment, and hoped that she was enjoying it as much as I had. Hell, I hoped I'd enjoy the process even better than she had, but I was ok with whatever, and just lay back in the blindfold darkness.

Soon I felt Sandy start massaging my chest - one hand on each pec, and her fingers twirling around my own nipples. I'm not particularly eroticized there, but the idea of her with her hands on my chest, enjoying herself, was itself erotic, and so I knew my erection was pretty well along again (having flagged a bit just prior).

As the fingers continued their play, I felt her hand stroking my belly, just below my navel, and knew she was teasingly working her way downward.

Except.

Except that the chest play didn't stop, so that meant three hands! And that meant I was getting teamed up on - no doubt Annie had left Jim and was now doing one area or the other, and I was glad that such teamwork meant that she was definitely still ok with all this!

And then a fourth hand, and a fifth started massaging my shins! OK, I didn't bargain for some guy to get his hands on me, but the math was undeniable - shit, what - should I say or do something or what??

About that time, two hands got to my groin, one rolling my balls gently, the other stroking up and down my shaft, giving me a very pleasurable hand job, as the chest play and the calves play continued.

What the hell - I moaned my pleasure, half on purpose, but only half - the other half being like applause, to encourage the troupe. I figured that it had to be Sandy at my cock and balls - we were taking turns after all - with Annie on the chest, and Jim on the legs, and then the chest and legs stopped, and only the genital manipulation kept on.

I was trying to figure out just how many hands were involved now - my balls were being rolled, my cock stroked, maybe by the same person? maybe by more than one? And then, much to my surprise, a warm set of lips covered my mouth, and a tongue intruded. I did some quick plane geometry and wondered if Sandy could be doing both the crotch hands and the kissing thing. Oh well, it was a fine kiss, and I kissed back - who was I not to? You'd think I'd know if it was Annie or not, but frankly, I couldn't tell, so decided it was Sandy, and just enjoyed.

The kissing continued, as my cock got stroked and squeezed, and suddenly the hands multiplied - as soon as one set of fingers got to my tip, another set started at the base, sort of the way Annie had done Jim, yet my balls were still being fondled, and now my spread-out upper thighs were getting some attention as well! Too many appendages, but I had to admit it felt great.

"C'mon, tiger," said the mouth I was kissing, and I knew at least that that part was Sandy. And with that, the hands sped up and squeezed harder (thankfully not at the balls, although they were pulled just enough to make me worry, but not hurt). "C'mon and come!" she moaned, and I complied, the orgasm starting way deep and surging forth, with one, two, three, four distinct (to me) shots! I'm rarely that overwhelmed, and I arched and squirmed for all I was worth, wrenched to ecstasy by the combination of not being able to move and having to move!

"My, my!" I heard Sandy say, as she broke the kiss. I lay there for a good minute or so, just luxuriating in the experience.

Then I felt the ties being undone from wrists and ankles, then the blindfold released. I looked down to see no one but Sandy standing beside me, and with my torso gleaming with oil, and with several gobs of semen on my chest and belly, my cock deflating but slowly - still pretty full.

Annie and Jim were nowhere to be seen - I guess they'd gone to clean up. Sandy was by me, still naked, still looking great, and now taking my deflating cock in hand to squeeze the last bits of fluid from it.

"Amazing how a blindfold brings on imaginings, don't you think? You really seemed to be getting into it - I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!"

"How about Annie and Jim - where'd they go?"

"Oh, they left a while ago, off to fix some snacks in the kitchen or something. You should use our shower to clean off - there are fresh towels in there."

A while ago?? Was I imagining that there had been a tag-team thing going on, and that the three of them were all involved?

I knew I'd need to watch as well as listen to Annie later, when I planned on asking for her version of things. If she wasn't involved in the 3-on-1, then I did fantasize it, I guessed. If she was, there was a whole new chapter opening up for us, and it would be one I'd better be very, very careful about!