Couples Play You Never Told Me That

Story Info
Newly created card game we played with our friends.
5.6k words
4.59
34.9k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couples Play "You Never Told Me That!

Patty and my girlfriend, Debbie, had been friends for over 2 years and apparently talked about just about everything. Did I know that for sure? Oh, heck no. Debbie alluded to their conversations but never went into detail. I just matched up her summaries with her body language when she shared.

Bill was Patty's boyfriend. Bill was a nice guy, no arrogance about him, and good to converse with when we went out to dinner together as a group. A nice looking guy and Debbie enjoyed his company and gave him a quick size up glance when she didn't think I was looking.

The last time we all went out for pizza I noticed the behavior of both girls had changed and become flirtier. For one, Patty sat next to me in the booth and Debbie sat next to Bill. Every once in a while Patty would either touch my forearm or briefly put her hand on my thigh and give it a light squeeze, never losing her place in the conversation. Debbie was equally entertaining herself with Bill, mostly under the table, but Bill did not seem to mind and was smiling, sharing glances with Debbie.

As we left dinner, Debbie and Patty continued their flirting with the other's spouse, walking arm and arm with them out the door towards the parking lot. Debbie and Bill were in front of us and, just before reaching the car, Debbie dropped her right hand down to Bill's ass and gave it a squeeze. Patty saw this and looked at me for my reaction. I just smiled and mildly smirked, at which point she reached in and gave me a quick kiss.

Clearly the two couples had reached a new level of comfort around each other and all seemed good with it. We had Patty and Bill over to the house a couple of more times for drinks over the coming weeks and to watch a ball game and the atmosphere was still very relaxed. The girls, however, kept crossing the line a bit more each time with the other's spouse, and kept increasing the level of flirting. When Bill helped Debbie in the kitchen to refill the snack tray, Patty wasted no time in cuddling up to me and making out while pressing her 32D's into my arm and lightly running her hands over my chest. Just before Debbie and Bill returned to the TV room, she reached over and started massaging my cock directly through my pants, staring at me directly in my eyes to see if I was into it or getting uncomfortable. I was definitely into it and just let her go until she had to stop.

As they came back into the TV room I noticed Debbie and Bill had been busy too. Two more buttons were undone on her blouse now, nicely showing off at least half of her 34C's. Bill looked the same as when he left the room earlier except that when he sat down it was easy to see that he had forgotten to zip up his pants and his underwear was now clearly visible. Obviously a little play time had taken place in the kitchen too.

A week later Debbie told me she had invited Patty and Bill over for Friday night cards. Apparently she and Patty had created their own game and wanted to try it out on the group. Her only warning was to make sure I stayed open minded and then she gave me a nice deep kiss to seal the deal.

Since Debbie had never invited anyone over to play cards I was curious what the two women had up their sleeves, so to speak, but I just decided to roll with it and have fun when they came over.

When Patty and Bill arrived, we all greeted each other with hugs as we had gotten into the practice of lately only this time it was a bit different. Patty gave Debbie a quick hug and then made a direct line to me. She put both arms around my neck, pressed her body tightly against mine and gave me a deep French kiss. "Thanks for having us over," she said. My surprise was a bit obvious to her so I quickly glanced over her shoulder to make sure Bill was not getting mad. Instead, I saw Debbie giving him the same sensual greeting.

The girls separated from the boys and headed into the kitchen.

"You boys make everyone a drink and get seated at the kitchen table, across from each other," Debbie said. "Patty and I will be right back."

Bill and I looked at each other and just shrugged our shoulders as neither he nor I knew what was going on.

We were seated at the table with a drink at each chair when the girls came back around the corner into the room. Both girls were now wearing unlined balconette bras, their nipples easily seen through the material and fitted perfectly so the bounce of their natural breasts was also on display. On the bottom each had on a jean skirt that barely covered their pussy and black high heels.

"Ready to play cards, boys?" Patty asked.

Neither Bill nor I could do anything much beyond stare at this point and it didn't matter if we were checking out our own spouse or not. There was just a lot to be surprised about and seen.

"Told you they would like our outfits," Debbie said as they both took a seat at the table. Debbie made sure to sit at the right of Bill and Patty to my right. As each girl settled in to her chair, they made sure their thighs were touching the men.

Debbie put two stacks of cards on the table in front of us.

"So this game is something Patty and I created called, 'You never told me that." We created questions for both the men and women, but a few activities too. I'll warn you now it's going to get a bit raunchy as we go along so if at any time one of you boys gets uncomfortable, let us know and we will stop. But since we have been getting along so well lately, flirting and all, we thought it might spice up our relationships and also just be good, dirty fun!" Debbie said.

I glanced around the table and everyone seemed to be focused on the cards, eager to know what was next and no one was ready to object. I glanced at Patty sitting next to me and she just licked her lips while she looked at me. I glanced at Debbie and could see her eraser nipples already poking out from her bra with a smirk on her face so I knew she was good.

"Ready?" Debbie said. "OK, first card, this one is for the ladies to get the evening loosened up. Ladies, give your non-spouse a French kiss for one minute. I'll set the timer on my phone."

Patty looked at me, smiled and began kissing me. I wanted to do nothing more than kiss her so I returned the gesture. She placed her hand on my thigh to brace herself as she leaned in but that was all for now. After about 30 seconds I looked over her shoulder to check on Debbie. Debbie was working her kiss and I noticed Bill had also started stroking her tits. Not to be outdone, I started massaging Patty's tits too, which brought a low moan from her, just loud enough for the two of us to hear.

As the timer sounded, Debbie reached out for the card pile.

"This one is for the men--tell your wife where you would like to shoot your cum on her that you never have tried before because you thought she would get mad," Debbie read. "Bill you go first."

"Gee, thanks," Bill said. "And this is easing into the game huh? OK. I would really like to give her a facial but I think she would get mad at me."

Everyone now looked at Patty for a response.

"Honey, I've told you that you can cum in my mouth at any time. I just don't want to get your cum in my eyes cuz I hear it burns. That's why I have been hesitant about taking a facial."

Debbie jumped in and said, "Oh it can but I will show you how to take a facial and not get any jizz into your eyes if you want me to."

"Well, I'm open to it," Patty said. "You want to shoot on my face baby?" she said looking at Bill.

"Oh heck yes!" he said.

Patty now looked at me and put her hand on my leg, just short of my crotch. "You want to watch Bill shoot all over my face tonight, Carl?"

"Absolutely," I said, taking the opportunity to check out her tits at the same time. I was a little shocked at the question so I hoped it was good enough for now.

"OK, we'll see."

Debbie now reached for the card deck again. "This one is for the ladies. It's time to get more relaxed. Ladies, stand up in front of your non-spouse and have them take your skirt off."

Patty stood up, smiling and faced me, with her hands at her sides. Debbie stood up in front of Bill and did the same, only she put her hands on his shoulders. There was no hesitation by either one of them.

"Don't let Carl put his hands on your ass, Patty, or you will never get them off," Debbie said giggling.

Patty leaned down to my ear and said, "Grab whatever you want, baby. I've wanted your hands on me for a long time."

I just grinned and started undoing the snaps and zipper on her skirt and pulled it down to the floor so she could step out of it. It was also time to lose the high heel shoes so off they came too. All Patty was left with was her bralette and g-string now. In her usual flirty manner, she turned around so she could show me her ass and shake it in front of me. Ignoring Debbie's comments, I went ahead and grabbed both of her ass cheeks and squeezed. Patty didn't move but instead let me enjoy the sensation before she turned back around and then sat down again.

Debbie was also seated again but Bill was back to kissing her before they stopped.

"Back to the cards, "Debbie said. "This one is for the boys---would you like your partner to talk more or less when you are in bed with them. Carl you go first."

I took a sip of my drink to get some time to formulate my response.

"I think I would like you to talk a little more, Deb, but more than just 'feels good', a little dirtier."

"What are you thinking, babe?" she asked.

"For one, my dick gets even harder when I am fucking you doggy and you tell me to 'fuck you' or 'fuck you harder', I said.

"I never knew that. I can do that more, I just want to make sure we don't get into the insult words, like you calling me your 'bitch' and things like that when we fuck."

"No, insult words are out, but raw or sensual talk really keeps my brain and my dick in the game. And I can usually fuck you longer when you talk like that," I said.

"Ohhh, I like the idea of fucking longer sometimes," Debbie said. With that she got up, bent over the table to reach me and gave me smile and a nice French kiss.

"Try not to think about how wet you just made my pussy. I don't want you to get distracted from the game." With that, Debbie sat back down in her chair and looked at Bill.

"What about you, Bill? Is Patty vocal enough for you in bed?"

Bill looked at Patty and said," She's pretty vocal. I especially love it when she closes her eyes and makes up fantasies about her being fucked by other men. She gets me going with the pictures she paints in my head with her stories. She could do that for me more often though."

Patty chimed in. "He especially likes it when I whisper my stories into his ear while he is on top of me. He's not the only one who likes it, though. Not sure if you can tell, baby, but sometimes I get so wet from my own stories my pussy almost sounds sloshy while you are banging me."

"I can tell," Bill said. "I love it when you get that wet."

"So what kind of stories are your favorite?" Patty asked.

"I like the ones where one guy is fucking you in the ass and the other is fucking your mouth. I never get to hear about where they are cumming because we usually finish before the end of the story."

"Well I will make sure next story time I include the cum shot part. Glad you told me that." Patty said.

Clearly everyone was now a bit excited and into the level of eroticism we had jumped into. We all looked at Debbie for the reading of the next card.

Debbie looked at the group and said, "I think we should grab a sip of our drinks and take a two minute break. Use the break to do whatever you want and everyone knows where the facilities are in case you need to step out."

"Whatever we want?" Bill asked in general to the group.

Debbie replied. "I have no problem with us all getting 'better acquainted', do you Patty? Are you still OK with our little partner switch?"

Patty replied. "Oh definitely. Anything in particular off limits?" And then she faced me and looked directly into my eyes. She was definitely ready to play.

Debbie replied, "Not really. As long as your partner has no objection. But if they do, you need to stop and respect their limits. Everybody agree?"

We all nodded and Debbie set her phone timer again. "Two minutes."

Patty immediately reached over and started kissing me and put my hands on her tits.

"Take off my bra and suck my tits, Carl. I've been going crazy all night wanting you to suck my tits."

I unsnapped her bra in front and pushed it off her shoulders until it fell on the floor. Her nipples were not as perky as Debbie's but sensitive and she had large areolas.

"Lick all around them, baby," Patty said. "And suck them as hard as you want, I love that."

I dropped my head down to her left breast and immediately started licking and sucking her tit and let my left hand start massaging and playing with her right tit and nipple.

"Ooooh," Patty said. "That's it....bite my nipple."

As I started to lightly graze her nipple with my teeth, I heard a moan from across the table. I didn't look up but heard Debbie.

"Bill your cock is so hard...."

At that point I had to look. Debbie was now bare chested just like Patty. Bill was playing with her tits but it was clear she had her right hand under the table and was working Bill's cock through his pants.

Patty leaned her mouth to my ear so she could whisper to me.

"Next break I want to suck you cock until you cum...." She then sat up again and smiled at me while I worked on her tits more.

The timer on the phone went off so we all grudgingly disengaged from our partner and our activities.

"Goodness," Debbie said looking at me and fluffing her hair. "Quite a nice break! Everyone doing OK?"

We all just smiled at each other. I now had my hand on Patty's leg and was running it up and down slowly. The first time she kept her legs closed but the second time she opened them enough so I could touch her pussy if I wanted to and just smiled.

"Carl you must be playing with Patty's pussy. She only smiles like that when she is getting her pussy stroked," Bill said.

"Not yet," Patty said. "But soon I hope."

"I would tell Carl to behave himself," Debbie said," but it looks like you are enjoying it and Bill has been playing with my naked ass for the last half hour so I guess we are all good."

With a light giggle, Debbie announced it was back to the game.

"This one is for you, baby, she said looking at me. What toy have we not used in the bedroom that you are wanting to use with me?"

"That one is easy--hand cuffs," I said.

"You've never mentioned wanting to use hand cuffs before," Debbie said.

"I think about it every time I am fucking you from behind. I visualize your hands cuffed behind your back and me controlling you by pulling on them, pulling you back into me and bouncing off your cute ass," I said.

"Cute ass, huh?" Debbie said giggling. "I'll order some tomorrow and we'll take care of that, big boy."

"What about you, Bill? Anything on your toy to-do list with Patty?"

Bill replied, "Well we have talked about some of the pornos we have seen where the wife pegs the husband but I think that is a bit far out for us right now."

"Would you really consider that?" Patty asked. "You never told me that."

Hearing that I now moved my hand up her leg until it cupped her pussy and began massaging it. She was both warm and wet and I figured this last question was really going to get her excited if she had not been already.

"I'm game to exploring it," Bill said. "It's something for us to talk about if you're game."

"Oh definitely count me in," Patty said, smiling at Bill.

Debbie grabbed the next card and read it out loud.

"It's time for another intermission," she read. "The boys are to strip naked. The girls are to sit on their non-spouses lap and kiss their partner for 2 minutes. Boys and girls are allowed to let their hands roam freely on their partner as long as they don't object."

Patty wasted no time in pushing me back in my chair and reaching for my belt.

"You OK with this?" I asked her.

Patty just grinned at me, nodded her head and kept unbuckling my pants.

"Stand up," she said.

I stood up and she continued undoing my pants, then pulled them down to my ankles and had me step out of them. She then reached back up, grabbed my briefs on each side and pulled them off, careful to pull them out from my crotch and allowing my cock to bounce out.

As she was pulling off my briefs, my cock bounced off her cheek. She just grinned up at me and put my cock in her mouth and gave it two good strokes with her mouth before standing up and hugging me.

"That was just a preview of things to come," she said, referring to the brief episode of head.

I glanced over at Debbie to see what kind of progress she and Bill were making and noticed he was now naked and she was on her knees giving him a hand job.

Patty looked at me and said, "See, everything's fine." We began kissing and I put my hands back on her ass and pulled her close to me again, which drew a small sigh from her.

Just then the timer on the phone sounded again and we all sat down again only this time Patty sat on my lap with one leg on each side of my legs and her panty-clad pussy rubbing up against my cock. Debbie copied what Patty had done and was sitting on Bill's lap facing him also.

"Ok, this one is for the boys," Debbie said. "What fantasy do you have that you are afraid to mention to your partner?"

Bill said, "A threesome."

Debbie said, "With two men or two women?"

"I would probably want two women but I doubt Patty would go for that," he said glancing over at her.

Now Patty was slowly rubbing her pussy up against my cock in a rocking motion but was so subtle the other two couldn't tell.

"I'm open to it, I think, "Patty said. " But I haven't been with a woman since college and that was by accident. I would probably favor two men. But the thought of sucking one dick while another was pounding me from behind has always been a fantasy, especially having one cum in my mouth and one in my pussy. We've just never met anyone I thought we could both agree on to play. And I figured Bill would get jealous and it would really mess us up."

Debbie moved the conversation along to take the pressure off and asked me, "what about you, Carl? What little fantasy have you been holding back on me that you would like?" she said.

"At the risk of being called a copycat, I'd go along with Bill and say a threesome. Not sure that I would care what combination as long as I liked the third person and trusted them," I said.

"You don't think that would cause too much jealousy?" Debbie asked.

"Always possible but that is why you have to be careful to talk about it first and make sure you pick the right third person.

Patty was still lightly rubbing up against my cock and she wasn't the only one getting wet.

Looking over at Debbie she asked, "Debbie when was the last time you drained Carl's balls?"

Debbie was surprised by the question that appeared out of the blue but then responded.

"I sucked him off yesterday morning and we fucked two days before that. Why?"

"Because he is hard as a rock and his pre-cum is leaking out all over my panties. I think this boy has gotten all excited and is going to need some relief soon."

"Your husband is not doing much better over here," Debbie said. "I have had to squeeze him several times to make sure he didn't cum all over my hand during the game.

With that Patty stood up, removed her panties and then sat back down on me. It wouldn't take much now to slide my cock into her pussy while she sat on me but the evening did not start out with the intent of it being a swap so I was very careful not to cross that line until there was agreement to. It was bad enough, however to have the head of my cock rubbing up and down her silk panties before but now, with nothing covering her pussy, the softness of her lips and full bush only made my situation worse.

12