Couples Play You Never Told Me That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie did not stand up, she just lifted her hips and let Bill take her panties off and drop them on the floor. Now naked, she responded by opening her legs wide, giving Bill full access to her pussy.

Both men were now actively massaging their partner's pussies and both women's eyes were half closed, just enjoying the sensations.

Breaking the silence and light moaning, I spoke up and asked Debbie, "So babe, how did you and Patty see this game ending? I think everyone is about as worked up as they can get and need to find some relief somehow soon...."

Debbie looked at Patty and they both kind of shrugged their shoulders.

"Actually," she said, "we didn't think you boys would go along with the game this far so we hadn't thought this far through."

"Yeah," Patty said, "I thought you boys would have freaked out long ago....but at this point I'm as horny as everybody else. Anybody got any ideas where to go from here?"

"Well, we probably should keep things pretty safe since this is the first time around," I said. Looking at Patty I continued. "Personally I have been wanting to bend Patty over the kitchen table for the last 15 minutes and just fuck her as long as I can hold out but we haven't any of us talked about swapping so that is probably too far right now. We want to end the evening on a fun, high note, not mess up any relationships."

Bill chimed in. "I agree with Carl. I've been fantasizing about taking Debbie over to the couch and spreading her out and giving her pussy a good work out too, but like Carl said, that is something we really should talk about and agree to beforehand."

Debbie let go of Bill's cock, closed her legs and stood up, walking into the kitchen. Everyone just paused and watched her ass cheeks as she walked towards the cabinets. No one knew exactly what she was doing.

Reaching into a drawer, she grabbed two kitchen towels and turned around and started walking back. It was hard to decide whether to enjoy the sight of her bouncing tits and hard nipples while she walked back or the wet bush surrounding her pussy between her legs.

Smiling she kept one towel and handed the other to Patty.

Debbie looked at Patty and said, "How about we give our new partners a blow job and end the evening on that note. I know Carl will have no problem fucking me silly after you leave. And, if you guys can't wait, you can crash in our spare bedroom and stay the night or simply fuck here before you go home. Just know if we hear good noises coming from the room, we might crack open the door and watch."

Patty just smiled. "Blow jobs work for me, though I think Bill and I will go home tonight and fuck each other silly when we get home. We might have some new ideas to talk about on the way home before we get busy there."

"OK with you boys?" Debbie asked.

"Deal," said Bill.

"Deal," I said.

Debbie looked at Bill and said, "sit on the edge of the table and I will suck you off. That way Carl can watch your cock going in and out of my mouth and enjoy the show. Want me to give some attention to your balls too?"

Bill got up and turned so he was sitting half on the table with his feet still on the floor, his cock standing straight out. "I would love to have you lick my balls."

Debbie moved her chair so she was sitting in front of Bill, grabbed his cock with her left hand dropped her mouth down to begin sucking him.

Patty looked at me and said, "Told you I would get to suck your cock today. Ready?"

I nodded.

"Stand up," she said and I did. Patty took the cushion off her chair, put it on the floor and kneeled on it in front of me. She took hold of my cock with her right hand and jacked it a couple of times before looking at Debbie.

"Any restrictions on where they can come?" she asked.

Debbie replied, "Whatever you two decide. You can use the towel to keep any cum that sprays out in wild directions from things getting too messy." She then resumed sucking Bill's cock and now was gently massaging his balls with her right hand.

Bill looked down into her eyes and said, "Fuck you suck cock good." Debbie just smiled back up at him and continued the blow job.

Patty took her towel and put it on the floor in front of her.

"Just so you know, I don't plan on missing a drop of your cum," she said, and then took my entire cock into her mouth.

"Oh, my....." was all I could muster in response.

After stroking my cock with her mouth about 4 times she looked up at me and said, "spread your legs, I have a treat for you."

I spread my legs about 6 inches apart and she tapped my legs to indicate I should spread them further. So I moved them shoulder width. Patty took my cock out of her mouth, put her index finger in it and gave it a good coating of saliva and then moved her right hand between my legs, her index finger probing for my asshole.

"Oh yeah...." was all I could say. Before I knew it she had her index finger halfway in my ass and my cock back in her mouth, sucking and licking.

Bill and I were so into the moment neither one of us had a thing to say or knew what the other was doing. I looked down and Patty was just smiling up at me.

We were both so worked up the blowjobs were not going to last long.

"Where to you want to cum, Bill?" I heard Debbie ask. "In my mouth or on my tits?"

"I want to shoot on your tits. I want to cum all over your tits, OK?" he said.

"I would love to have you shoot on my tits. Just tell me when you are ready....." Debbie said.

Patty looked up at me and asked the same question.

"And what about you partner? Where do you want to shoot your creamy load? Mouth or tits?" Patty asked.

"I actually was thinking half mouth and half face, if you don't mind a little cum dripping off your cheeks and chin?" I said.

Patty smiled, looked over at Bill and asked, "You OK with Carl coming on my face babe?"

Bill was so involved in his own blowjob experience I'm not sure he heard the question but he did respond.

"Whatever you want babe is OK by me," he said.

Patty looked up at me, smiled and then started finger fucking my ass.

"You heard the man," she said. "Mouth and face are waiting for your load, whenever you are ready."

Both women kept sucking their respective cocks and it was only about a minute later than Bill announced her was ready.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" he said to Debbie and pulled out of her hot mouth.

"Jerk it for me baby, jerk your cock and shoot all over my tits."

Bill started jerking his cock and she continued to gently massage his balls. Two seconds later his first spurt of cum hit her chest, the second her left tit and nipple and then he moved his cock to her right tit to continue to shoot his load.

"That's it baby, shoot that cream all over my tits, get it all out," Debbie said to him. "Get it all over me."

I wanted to watch but I was ready to cum now too.

"Here it comes, here it comes," I announced to Patty.

She responded by taking my cock all the way into her mouth, just massaging it with her tongue until my first spurt shot into her mouth.

"Ahhhh, Ahhhh," I said as I started cumming.

Patty sucked me twice more and then took my cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her cheek. With the two most powerful shots sitting in her mouth, the next few blobs came out more like large drips than shots. However, Patty just smiled and kept moving my cock around on her cheek so that the balance of my orgasm coated her cheek. She took her finger out of my ass now and used it to scoop up some of the cum from her cheek and put it in her mouth to suck down all of my cum she could.

"How was that?" Patty asked as she looked up at me.

"Fucking fantastic would be an understatement," I said. "Thank you."

"Yeah, thank you," Bill said to Debbie and she smiled.

After things calmed down for a minute both women reached for their towel and started wiping the cum off their bodies. When the majority was cleaned up, they each reached for their drink from the table and took a small sip.

"Delicious," Debbie said.

"The drink or the cum," I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled and said, "Both."

Everyone started putting their clothes back on. When dressed, we each said our good byes to our new playing partners.

"We've got to get going," Bill said. "It was kind of crazy but fun."

"Yeah," Patty said. "Crazy fun, turned out very different than I expected but maybe we can repeat."

Everyone smiled at that comment, quietly agreeing but not coming right out to say it. We reached out to hug our new partners and say good bye before Bill and Patty headed out the door.

Debbie hugged Bill tightly and whispered in his ear, "Give some thought to fucking me on the couch next time. My pussy started dripping when you said that. I can't wait provided Patty approves."

Patty hugged me tightly and also whispered in my ear. "Bill would have been Ok with you fucking me from behind even though he wouldn't say so tonight. He just wants to watch us when you do it. But you have to promise you will cum in my pussy when you do. I want to feel your cum dripping out of me," she said.

With that she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and the two of them headed out the door to return home.

12