Couples Preg Mission is Successful

Story Info
Infertility motivates couple to use other guys to breed her.
7.5k words
4.13
23.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Couple's 'Pregnancy Missions' Involved Other Guys

My loving husband is now 38 years old. I am 35, and still have a good shape. I am much shorter than my husband (I am only 5' 3" tall... he is 5' 11" tall). We have been married now for 14 years.

When I was in my late-teens, I was considered attractive, shapely, and personable. I thought I had the world on a string. As the song goes... "I enjoy(ed) being a female female!" I had no trouble getting what I wanted, while exuding my feminine sensuality.

When it came to making love, too often I found that the guys were exclusively focused on their own pleasure... and mine was only incidental. Then, guys would want me to give them head, but seldom wanted to return the favor.

That's about the time I developed my own philosophy for getting what I wanted from life. I decided that as a woman, I had to be a bit more aggressive in letting males know what I wanted and expected... whether they be dates, employers, or friends.

This new philosophy is key to what I am going to tell you below.

Having recognized that as a female I needed to be a bit more aggressive, I also concluded that I had to be careful to not seem pushy, "butchy," domineering or heavy-handed. I even developed a little saying that I have kept with me: FOR THE BEST IN LIFE... BE GENTLY AGGRESSIVE!

Naturally, this philosophy demands that I continuously have a reasonably clear focus on what I want out of life. That changes, but I never let myself "just take what life brings." Further, I decided that regardless of what boobs some guys showed themselves to be, I was determined to be a really great lover!

In the early days of my marriage, my husband and I met some other couples through a bar that we often visited on weekends. It seems that several of these couples would periodically get together for adults-only, rather-unusual parties.

One night, two of the women came up to me and told me that there was to be a party the next night at one of their homes, and that my husband and I were invited. There would be lots to eat and drink, and great music for dancing. However, they said, we needed to know in advance that it would be a party where some of the folks shed their clothes... and "since we are all friends, sometimes the gals get together with someone other than their husband in one of the bedrooms... well, to play!"

I got the picture. I told them I would talk with my husband and give them a call the next day. My husband and I had been married nearly three years at that point. We had both done a lot of screwing around with others before we had married but had not "cheated" on each other since our marriage. However, I knew that many of my girlfriends had already done some experimenting with extramarital affairs... as had some of their husbands. I knew that generally ended up causing pain to the participants and their families.

My husband and I had always agreed that at some point either or both of us may want "to try some new stuff... for purposes of variety." We had told each other that when that time came it would be better to be open with each other rather than lying to each other. But, so far neither of us had explored sexual fun and games outside our marriage.

Before mentioning the party to my husband, I mulled it over in my mind... thinking about how this could be an opportunity for both of us to experience "some new stuff," while keeping our loving relationship primary and free of lies. Well, when I mentioned the proposed party to my husband, he thought it sounded great. We had also been wanting to meet some other couples our age, and the idea of "playing around" sounded kind of funky to both of us.

The net result was that we were introduced to "swinging" or "mate-swapping." Without getting into all the details, both my husband and I had sex with other people's spouses that night. Later we went home and screwed for hours. Amazingly, my inhibitions dropped away early in the evening when most of the gals at the party shed their tops. I did too... and soon I had several guys wanting to dance with me and caress my rather sizable melons.

We found ourselves joining our new friends often, and both of us enjoyed the variety and the new sexual techniques and ideas we learned at the parties. My large breasts, my "gentle aggressiveness," and my enthusiasm for giving and receiving oral pleasure... and my husband's long, curved cock and talented tongue caused us to be regularly invited to new and bigger parties. However, this story is not about our swinging lifestyle. I just wanted to give you a little background.

***********

We had been married about four years when we both decided it was time to consider having a baby. Unlike many of our friends, we did not tell anyone about our hopes and plans. We just decided that we would have to forgo the swing parties until I was pregnant. So, that's what we did. We used a variety of excuses for avoiding sex with others for several months... while keeping our options open.

I immediately stopped my birth control pill regimen, and my loving husband and I screwed all the time. Nothing happened. I finally went to a doctor to get checked. He told me I was perfectly capable of having kids... that we needed to keep trying since my body may be taking time adjusting to no longer having the birth control chemicals in my system.

Several months later, I visited the doctor again. Again he assured me that my body was quite capable of getting pregnant. However, this time he said he wanted to check my husband. Well, we got a shock. It seems that my dear husband is sterile... possibly due to a childhood illness that he had had many years ago. We were crushed. We really wanted to start a family.

To avoid the chemicals in the birth control pills, I got myself fitted for a diaphragm, and we got into the party scene again for about a year. During that time, my husband and I talked about all sorts of possibilities for having the kids we wanted. Adoption... no, I was capable of bearing children... and I wanted to. Sperm Donation Bank... no, that sounded too impersonal, and Bart would not be part of the process. Surrogate Father... no, again my husband would not be part of the process... and there could be complications if the surrogate father ever wanted to claim his parental rights.

By that time, my husband was a very successful salesman with a computer hardware manufacturer. I had my own small business and could sometimes travel with him on his business trips. He often went to conventions, and I would go whenever I could.

At those conventions, my husband would often bring guys back to our room for an evening of penny-ante poker. I often served snacks before retreating to my portion of the suite that we usually rented. I noticed that several of the guys were quite handsome and seemed to appreciate my feminine presence.

One night after an evening of poker, my husband crawled into bed with me and said he had an idea. By that time, he had his long cock buried in my pussy as we faced each other, and we started to talk. "So, what's your idea," I quizzed him.

He pointed out that we really want to have kids, and that all the options we had considered so far seemed wrong for us. I agreed. Then he surprised me. "Well how about if, while we are out of town at one of these conventions, we made it possible for several guys to plant their seeds in you at the same time... guys I bring to our bed... so I play a major role in this operation," he said. As we talked it over, we both knew that under such conditions I was sure to get pregnant, and neither we nor the contributor of the successful sperm would know its source!

I thought about his proposal for a while as his cock continued to gently slide in and out of my juicy pussy. I liked the idea that I would not know which of the 'donors' actually started the pregnancy... and that my husband would be able to know that he played a major role in my (our) pregnancy. I kept thinking about it. It could work. I mean, I knew I could get pregnant if I just left the old diaphragm out... and yet the 'sperm donor' would not know of his contribution to our cause.

And, under this plan, neither my husband nor I could identify the 'donor'. That was an important variation from earlier ideas we had considered. We had already talked about the fact that we should not try this in our hometown area where the participating guys might eventually see that I am pregnant and might put two and two together.

That's when my husband told me he had gotten the idea during the poker game that evening. He suggested that we could take advantage of one or more of these convention evening poker games. He said he had watched how the guys often seem to drool over me when I serve snacks... and then look disappointed when I left to go into the bedroom for the night.

I pointed out that Marvin (a Black guy who sells at some of the shows my husband attends) often joins in the poker parties. I reminded him that we would have a hard time explaining a black child to our parents.

"That's where I come in," my loving husband proudly told me. He suggested that he could select a list of 6 or 8 prospective 'donors.' Then, he promised, he would select only white guys who seem intelligent and are in good shape. We talked about the fact that we would have to schedule a poker party at a time when I would be most fertile... and then he could pre-determine who would come to the poker party that night. That way, he assured me, he would feel that he would be 'fathering' our child by guiding the combined pool of sperm that got to mate with my eggs.

We talked about it a lot over the next several days. Since it was not the right time of my cycle, we could not implement our little plan during that convention... but I found myself wandering around the convention floor checking out potential 'donors.'

We agreed that our little plan was a bit kinky... and really far-out... but we decided together that this could be a great way to get the family we had always wanted. While this was not the way I would have chosen to have a child with my husband, I began to realize that we needed to implement some "gentle aggressiveness" and some unconventional thinking and actions to get what we wanted.

We learned that about two months later, there would be two simultaneous trade shows for the same industry. My husband learned which trade show his good friend Marvin would be working... and he signed up for the other one.... one in Oklahoma City. We checked the calendar. YES! The five-day Oklahoma City trade show would start just two days before my most fertile period would begin.

We did a lot of planning. My husband knew he would be seeing some of his fellow Oklahoma City trade show attendees a few times before the show date. He put together a list of eight guys he knew would be there alone. Then he started challenging them to a series of special poker games during the evenings of the show. Seven of them bought into his plan.

I went out shopping. I bought some really sexy lingerie and some rather revealing tops, short skirts, and swim wear. We were loaded for bear!

The first two days I wandered around the trade show and engaged each of the 'chosen guys' in conversation. I always wore tops that showed my ample breasts at their best. Occasionally my husband would bring one or two of the guys out to the hotel pool where I was swimming... for a mid-day drink. That gave me an opportunity to flaunt my wares to them in my bikini when I would join them for a drink.

The first two nights of poker I played my old role of hostess... but while wearing lacy robes, etc. I even sat on the laps of a couple of guys. We always had two or three tables set up in the living room area of the hotel suite. Unfortunately, after the first night, one of the guys was called home for an emergency. We still had six other guys, not counting my husband.

By the end of the second evening, some of the guys were making remarks about how attractive they thought I was... how sexy... how lucky my husband is... how they would sure like to see more of my half-revealed breasts. I smiled and just before they all left, I said, "Come back for round three of your poker tournament tomorrow night... and maybe you'll see more!" With that, they all assured me they would be back the next night.

I kept myself scarce the next day. I got a massage and steam... and prepared myself mentally for what I knew was ahead. By that point, I had already enjoyed a large variety of sexual partners... but they were always one-on-one. I was beginning to get a bit apprehensive, until I remembered my motto... to get the things I wanted out of life, I must be gently aggressive. I really wanted to get pregnant... and to have a child!

After the show was over for the day, my husband and I had a leisurely dinner with lots of wine... before meeting our guests back at our room at 8 PM.

I arrived late... after all the guys were already deep into their game. I was wearing the rather conservative outfit I had worn to dinner. The guys all welcomed me, but several of them said they had hoped I would be wearing something a bit sexier. After my parting challenge of the night before, they were beginning to get vocal about their hopes of seeing more of my body.

By now they were beginning to act a bit like a cheering squad, trying to get me to change into something more revealing. My husband took command. He announced that he thought I could be persuaded, if each guy would just give me a good kiss and hug as I passed through the room.

I bent over and gave my husband a deep tongue kiss... then began moving around the tables, giving somewhat-more-modest kisses to each of the guys. Most of the guys insisted on a hug... and some of them copped a feel in the process. God... my head was already spinning in anticipation. I just gave them a sly smile. Then, after the last kiss I headed for the bedroom while assuring them I was going to change into something "more comfortable for the evening."

A few minutes later I came out. I was wearing a snap-bottom teddy and a thin lacy cover-up that barely covered my crotch. That's all! "You said you wanted me to wear something a bit more revealing... a bit more comfortable," I announced. They stopped planning cards and just studied me. Finally a few of them started to whistle.

As I served them some snacks and drinks, several of them wanted another hug and kiss. I obliged. My husband chided them to get back to their cards. "If you will stop your drooling, I'll make you a deal," he announced. With that, they all looked toward him and some of them said, "What kind of deal?"

I saw a grin begin to grow on my husband's face as he announced, "The next guy who gets a full house can take my wife into the bedroom where she will give him one of her special massages."

Most of the guys looked at me. I gave an assuring smile back at them and said, "I told you tonight's round of your poker tournament would be special." They immediately returned to their card playing... now building hands that might lead to a full house. I continued to serve snacks and refresh drinks.

Again, I found myself occasionally sitting on one of the guys' laps, helping him sort his cards. A couple of the guys had hard lumps in their pants, and I just casually ground my nearly bare bottom down onto them.

A few minutes later, George stood up and showed his cards to everyone. He had a full house. I led him into our bedroom and smiled back at the guys while I closed the door. Then I turned to George and gently directed him to remove his clothes. "Are you serious," he asked. "How else can I give you my special massage?" I asked him.

**********

I pulled the bed covers down and lay on my back on one side of the king-sized bed as I watched him strip. He stood there naked for a moment, returning my smile. I patted the bed next to me. He gingerly crawled onto the bed. "Want to take anything off me?" I asked him. Without hesitation he removed my cover-up and started trying to figure out how the teddy could be taken off.

"You'll have to put your hand down here and unsnap these things," I told him as I spread my legs apart while moving his hand down there. In a flash he had it off me and we were cuddling.

He reminded me that I had promised some type of special massage. I assured him that indeed he had won my special massage, as I moved my hand down to wrap around his cock. He was hard already. "This is what I really like to massage," I told him. Then I crawled down between his legs as he lay back on the pillows.

I gave him a prolonged blow job, until I knew he could not hold out much longer. Then I squeezed his cock to hold him back. I lay next to him and invited him to mount me. "Now, I want to let my pussy muscles finish my special massage of your cock," I said. He did not have to be invited twice.

Soon he was pumping away, and I found myself getting into the heat of the moment. I think we both moaned loudly at the same time... just as he pumped a big load into me. I noticed that it had gotten quiet in the other room. We rested beside each other for a few minutes, and I heard the talking resume in the other room.

I gave George a kiss, told him we had better check to see if anyone else had a "full house," and he dressed while I went to the bathroom.... just to wipe off his excess juices that had flowed out of my pussy. Then I snapped my teddy back in place... and I escorted George back into the living room.

All eyes were on us. They could tell by the satisfied look on George's face... yes, he had received his special massage. "Anyone else get a 'full house" yet?" I asked while surveying the room full of gawking eyes. My husband immediately said, "Yep Bab, that crazy-looking salesman from Minneapolis... Bob... has been awaiting his reward."

"Come on Bob," I said while motioning him toward the bedroom. George wobbled back to his chair, and I saw the other guys at his table lean over to ask him what I had done with him. "If you guys get a full house," George smiled, "... you will see!"

With the door closed again, I soon had Bob nude and laying on his back across the bed. His cock was already hard. I just knelt on the bed and began using my hands to massage his heavily veined dick. His eyes closed when I touched my lips to its head.

After a few minutes, I crawled onto the bed into a doggy-position... and invited him to stand at the end of the bed and "give that thing the kind of massage it deserves... inside my pussy." He quickly got behind me, grabbed my hips, and inserted himself as I had invited.

Bob pounded into me... increasing his tempo until I found myself using the pillow to hide the moans of pleasure coming out of me. I did not really reach a full orgasm that time... before he shot a big load of his sperm deep inside me, and then collapsed on the bed beside me. After a few minutes, I gave him a kiss and told him we had better get back to the card party. Again, I used the bathroom to wash my crotch and re-snap my teddy.

By the time we returned to the living room, Bob was dressed and had a huge grin on his face. He was extolling the wonders of my massage skills... without giving any details.

My husband pulled me to him and gave me another big kiss. "You are a very special hostess," he assured me, as he winked. Then he told me that while Bob and I were out of the room, Ted and Mac and both gotten "full house" hands.

Not sure how I was going to handle this, I took both Ted and Mac by their hands, and led them to the bedroom. When I had closed the door, Mac gently removed my cover-up while Ted made no bones about the view of my body that he was enjoying. "What do you say Ted," said Mac, "what do you say we give her the massage this time?"

They gently lifted me onto the bed, and both began to lick and kiss my legs... moving upward toward the inside of my thighs. Mac stopped long enough to remove his clothes. Ted unsnapped the crotch of my teddy and started sliding it up over my body. As soon as it was totally off, he took one of my breasts into his mouth and began sucking while his hand roamed across my tummy to play in my juicy pussy.